10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nashville Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Nashville Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nashville Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nashville Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nashville Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nashville Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nashville Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nashville Indiana:
Cornerstone Inn offers accommodations in Nashville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bloomington is 16 miles from Cornerstone Inn, and Seymour is 26 miles from the property. Indianapolis International Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located close to several area points of interest in Nashville like Lake Monroe, the Oliver Winery and the Memorial Stadium, this Quality Inn offers an indoor heated pool and free WiFi. The hotel is minutes from downtown Nashville, 14.9 miles from Bloomington and ColumbusAll rooms include are non-smoking and include a TV, hair dryer, coffee maker and ironing facilities. Suites with kitchenettes are offered. Suites feature work areas, lounge areas with sofa sleepers, whirlpool bathtubs, microwaves and refrigerators.Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast served each morning, free weekday newspaper, free local calls and free coffee in the lobby. A fitness centre is also available at the property.The Quality Inn is 47.8 miles from the Indianapolis International Airport.
All was good. Room comfortable , breakfast was good- would have liked a better selection but was good. Location was great for visiting Nashville.
Gentleman at front desk was very friendly and helpful.
- The room size was really nice. The shower and bathroom as a whole was fantastic. The breakfast area was large enough to handle the patron volume. The flat screen and cable were very nice.
- The beds we’re awesome like the fireplace in the lobby
- Breakfast was very good, the bathroom was clean and the bed was very comfortable,
- The breakfast was good and plentiful. The coffee and juices were always available. Front Desk staff were friendly and very helpful. The pool was warm and the kids had fun in it.
- All was good. Room comfortable , breakfast was good- would have liked a better selection but was good. Location was great for visiting Nashville.
Brown County Inn
Showcasing a playground and water sports facilities, Brown County Inn is located in Nashville in the region of Indiana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Bloomington is 16 miles from Brown County Inn, and Seymour is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The food in the restaurant was delicious and great selections. The staff throughout the hotel is great. Everyone is helpful and kind. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a relaxing, comfortable getaway.
- I loved the look of the hotel. It had a cute country theme that was carried throughout. The room was a good size and the balcony was an unexpected bonus that we loved! There were games and activities like mini golf, shuffleboard, and horseshoes out back which was an added bonus. Although we didn’t swim, we checked out the pool and it was excellent. We even checked in early and really enjoyed the restaurant. The location is GREAT! We walked to some places and it was only a short drive to anywhere we went!
- Although the hotel is old, it has been updated. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
- Pros: Always friendly staff, clean & comfortable rooms, excellent location (near the main roads, but still quiet), restaurant onsite, value for the money.
- have stayed there before always…always…clean…staff so nice. Food in restaurant excellent.
Lil Black Bear Inn
Located in Nashville in the region of Indiana, 23 miles from Bloomington, Lil Black Bear Inn features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Seymour is 20 miles from Lil Black Bear Inn , and Columbus is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- breakfast was wonderful and snacks and coffee were wonderful
- Outstanding inn keepers. They made you fell like we know them forever. They also had outstanding home cooked breakfast each morning. I would recommend this inn to anybody. We will return to Little Black bear inn when we get back in this area
- VERY FRIENDLY OWNERS AND CLEAN ROOM AND GREAT BREAKFAST
- Breakfast was amazing. Owners friendly and accommodating.
- The spa tub in the room was a luxury, and the breakfast was amazing. Owners very friendly and accomadating.
Century Suites Hotel
Century Suites Hotel offers accommodations in Bloomington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville is 12 miles from Century Suites Hotel, and Columbus is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 38 miles from Century Suites Hotel.
- The small New England village feel was a wonderful surprise. The grounds were well kept and the suites were VERY spacious, tidy and clean. The front office staff were delightful and the food, coffee and drink offerings were just right.
- The room was large with many amenities…..refrigerater/microwave/coffee maker/small stove top….etc
- It is one of the only locations on the east side of the city
What a quaint little community! An inventive idea & location for “hotel rooms”. It was more like a tiny apartment! 😁! There were about 15 small 1 & 2 story *houses* all clustered together along a brick walkway…each broken up to be “hotel rooms”. Such a cute idea. And a very NICE & ROOMIE way to stay! 😴😪😊!
~HUGE KUDOS to: IAN & KATE…for *OUTSTANDING* CUSTOMER SERVICE…Even BEFORE we checked in!! We definitely appreciated the…
🚫🐶 🐱 Room! 😊🚫😵!~
- Quiet and easy to park. Not busy the weekend we were in Bloomington.
Days Inn Columbus Indiana
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Columbus Indiana offers accommodations in Columbus, just 15 miles from Nashville.All rooms come with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bloomington is 31 miles from Days Inn Columbus Indiana, and Seymour is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Mattress was very comfortable. Accommodated our request for a first floor room, closest to exit door for our pet.
- Saw 3 bedbugs crawling on bathroom floor staff admitted they had them
- I needed a room at 11:30pm. Tis was one of the few rooms available in the area
- Breakfast was great. Staff very friendly. Location was wonderful, easy on and easy off interstate.
- The pillows were soft, and the manager, Victor was very polite when I was double charged. He helped me figure everything out and said if i ever needed anything else just to call.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bloomington Travelodge offers accommodations in Bloomington.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indianapolis International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- DIDNT DO BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL, HAD MORNING MEETINGS
- This was exceptionally clean, spacious, and comfortable for a very reasonable price. I was also glad to find the refrigerator and microwave for the same reasonable price.
- It is quiet and comfortable, with good prices, close to the bus station. There are mall and pharmacy near the inn.
- pet friendly, only small extra charge; central location. Since we said we had a pet with us, they gave us a ground floor unit.
- For the price this hotel was okay. The beds were clean and the bathroom had a nice shower.
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes is located in Columbus, 15 miles from Nashville and 30 miles from Bloomington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good, definitely worth getting when booking your room, lounge area was comfortable, bed was a little harder than I like but was still nice!
- The room was decent sized and very clean. The two queen beds were comfortable and nicely made up. Very nice room for the price.
- Room decor was better than I expected for the location. Bistro with Starbucks was a nice bonus also! The tables had tvs and outlets nearby!
- It was one of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in.
- The staff and manager the night we were there were top notch. I have never had such a pleasant experience with a hotel before this. I highly recommend this place. We were on a girls trip to Brown Co for my friends birthday and this was the best trip we have taken so far.
Americas Best Value Inn Bloomington
One of our best sellers in Bloomington! Located just over a mile from downtown Bloomington, this hotel is a 5 minute drive from the Monroe County History Center. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with HBO is included in all rooms at Americas Best Value Inn Bloomington. They are also equipped with a refrigerator and a hairdryer. All rooms are fully non-smoking.The front desk at the Bloomington Americas Best Value Inn is staffed 24 hours a day. Guests can use the on-site business center or buy a snack or a drink from the vending machines.The Wylie House Museum is 1.8 miles from the hotel. The Indiana University Art Museum is 2 miles away.
- The beds were clean with no bugs-surprising given the state of the property. The water in the shower was hot.
- the bed was firm as well as the pillows. The hotel was quiet.
- It was close to the concert I was going to. Other than that absolutely nothing.
The staff was very friendly.
As far as the quality of the place you get what you pay for.
- Crappiest place I’ve ever stayed. ONE light in the sleeping area. Attached to the wall. 8 feet away from the bed.
Days Inn Bloomington
Located less than a mile from Indiana University and 5 minutes from the Wonderlab Museum of Science Health and Technology, this hotel offers an on-site Denny’s Diner and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Bloomington Days Inn feature cable TV with the HBO channel. They are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided.A continental breakfast is served at this Bloomington hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and free parking is available.The Bloomington Sports Complex is 2 miles from Days Inn Bloomington. The Indiana University Golf Course is less than 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Staff was excellent. However, the most uncomfortable beds and pillows were the worst comfort ever and couldn’t get comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable and room was clean. Location was close to the university and easily accessible. Good deal for the cost.
They had three kinds of bread and two kinds of cereal for breakfast, so it made us feel very special. And milk – they had milk as well… Quite a buffet…
We ended up at Denny’s for breakfast
- Front desk clerk in the morning did an excellent job of delighting me. I was not expecting the response I received. I needed 7 envelopes to mail some correspondence and was going to go to a store to purchase but didn’t really have the time. Front desk clerk said “Here you go!” Was very surprised and delighted. Thank you
- The location is perfect if you are visiting the IU campus. I didn’t try the breakfast, well, because I knew the coffee would be cheap and subpar. Beds were surprisingly comfortable, but this is a very no frills place. Denny’s and McDonalds are within walking distance if that interests you.
Top Hotels In Nashville Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nashville Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nashville Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nashville Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!