10 Best Hotels To Stay In Naranjo Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Naranjo Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Naranjo Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Naranjo Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Naranjo Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Naranjo Puntarenas:
Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas Reserva Natural
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Paquera, 23 miles from Jacó, Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas Reserva Natural features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.Santa Teresa is 23 miles from Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas, and Montezuma is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas Reserva Natural.
- Loved the hotel and the people that work there. They were very friendly and accommodating, making my stay perfect. The hotel is close to the ferry, which is very convenient if you are traveling to Santa Teresa. The pool area and the views are amazing. The room was nice and the bathroom was huge and very clean. The flower arrangements were a very nice touch. What I also liked was the bioluminescent night kayaking. It was a great experience overall.
- The view is simply amazing and the pool area was super enjoyable.
- An amazing place to stay. For us it was above budget but we loved it and will be back! The room was very comfortable and big. Seaview from the room, big terrace and when taking a shower … even hummingbirds could be seen. The pool is very big with an amazing view … it looks like you are swimming towards the sea … you should be there! The hotel is located on top of a hill in a very nice garden. You can choose between sun and shadow when sitting around the pool and watching the view. Staff is very friendly. You can hear and see the howler monkeys from the terrace of the restaurant. We only stayed for one day but it was a day with with my friends I will never forget … what a swimming pool … what a view …
- The view was amazing and the beach a short drive from the property was nice.
- Amazing views, great pool. Just a dream. The food in the restaurant is average. Great place to stay for a couple of nights.
Located in Puntarenas, 28 miles from Jacó, Porto Bello features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montezuma is 29 miles from Porto Bello, and Tambor is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Location next to river was good, plenty of wildlife in grounds, pleasant pool area. Restaurant overlooked river area.
- Good location. Quiet and nice place. Perfect for children.
- We enjoyed the big room with enough space for the luggage. The hotel is located away from the centre but with view on the mangroves and yachts. We only shared the swimming pool with the birds who wanted to drink. In the garden you can see the green parrots, iguana passing by, the squirrel eating mango … We went on a boattrip sailing from the hotel to see the crocodiles … We enjoyed diner sitting next to the water. Staff is very friendly. We will be back for a good swim, a crocodile trip with the nice local guys and a walk of many kilometers on the big sandy beach of Puntarenas.
- Good for a one night stay if you travel down the pacific coast by bus. Helpful staff.
- El servicio de restaurante es bastante bueno, y los precios estaban comodos
Hotel La Punta
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Puntarenas in the region of Puntarenas, 29 miles from Jacó, Hotel La Punta features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montezuma is 27 miles from Hotel La Punta, and Tambor is 22 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44 miles away.
- Perfect location for catching the ferry. Nice, large, clean room with AC! Pool was great in the hot afternoon. Good restaurants close by. Gated parking.
- Great place with a lovely pool and courtyard. Nice helpful staff.
Great location! Reasonably priced beverages on location!
Everyone went way out their way for me, especially Mary!!!
Definetly recommend & will stay there next time!
- Very clean and comfortable. Very close to port for early morning boat but quiet and good location.
- Pool was great. Quiet area and interesting surroundings. Clean room.
Hotel Aldea Casa de los Mariscos
One of our top picks in Puntarenas.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Aldea Casa de los Mariscos offers accommodations in Puntarenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Jacó is 28 miles from Hotel Aldea Casa de los Mariscos, and Montezuma is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was included and was plentiful. The hotel was handy to the bus station and the beach.
Great restaurant on the 1st floor! The best ceviche!
Very helpful staff
- Friendly staff, right in front of the beach, beautiful courtyard, good breakfast and nice hammocks
- Very friendly staff. Good food and good AC. Rooms were adequate and comfortable. Good for us since all we did was sleep and go.
- I stayed there just one night to take the ferry to Paqueras the next morning, it was the cheapest one in Booking in that same day.
Located in Jicaral in the region of Puntarenas, 22 miles from Santa Teresa, Royal Heights features an outdoor pool and views of the sea.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Montezuma is 21 miles from Royal Heights, and Tambor is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 52 miles from Royal Heights.
- Very nice and friendly owner who wants you to feel satisfied. We stayed in the suit next to the reception and we liked it very much.
Rooms were clean, fresh towels were given every day. Some hot water sometimes.
Very spacious property to walk
- Fantasztikus hely !!!! Jó a kilátás a domoldalról. Mindenkinek csak ajánlani tudom. Nagy medence, bárpulttal, konyharésszel önkiszolgáló piás hűtővel. A közelben nagyon jó kajálda kedves emberekkel. A tengerre nem is vágyunk lemenni.
Le diner au bord de la piscine était sympathique, nous avons bien mangé..
L’accueil du responsable , très chaleureux.
- La intimidad de la casa. Pero me sentía insugura con los cierres de las ventanas.
Puerto Azul Resort & Club Nautico
One of our top picks in Puntarenas.Located right on the Pacific Ocean in Puntarenas, this hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, plus a sailing club and sports facilities. Puerto Azul Resort y Club Nautico also boasts free breakfast.Each room here comes equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private terrace. The apartments have a full kitchen, plus a seating and dining area.Guests enjoy international cuisine at the on-site restaurant, and there are 2 major supermarkets located within a 5-minute drive. There is also an on-site bar.Puerto Azul Resort y Club Nautico has extensive conference facilities, and also offers a children’s playground and volleyball courts.Isla Tortuga Island is a 35-minute drive from the property, while guests can reach Puntarenas Airport in a 120 minute drive.
- Good bathroom and well designed for my disabled wife. Also good accessibility from the car park.
- It is difficult for us to review this hotel, because we had to change the room. After changing the room the stay was great. We got an upgrade, a big brand new apartments in the new nice building, with great views.
- You next to next to the marina so viewing the boats were great. The bar and the restaurant were great and staff were help full. The site was very secure. The whole place was spotless
- Beautiful rooms, free breakfast, friendly staff, near the beach
- We got a free upgrade which was much appreciated. Stayed in a beautifully fitted out two bedroom aircondioned apartment. It was 5 star and a pleasant change to our usual 3 star. Would highly recommend it. X
Hotel Mar y Mar
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Mar y Mar is located in Puntarenas in the region of Puntarenas, just 28 miles from Jacó. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Montezuma is 29 miles from Hotel Mar y Mar, and Tambor is 24 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 22 miles away.
- Very cute property. Exactly like it is in the photos. Everyone was very helpful although not much to no English lol but were very helpful. Very friendly. Food was great to. Only small thing that wasn’t great is the water was cold for shower but other than that I was happy. Thank you for the stay?
- Personnel were extremely helpful and understanding, I loved them
- Nice property with all you need, cozy rooms, small pool, beach front, minimarket next door
- The adjoining store and restaurant provided exactly what we needed, without getting back into our car! The motel itself is super clean, well designed, beds were comfy….although the pillows were a bit too firm. We really enjoyed relaxing on the beach across the street, on which they provide tables and chaise loungers. It’s a treat!
- Hotel is quaint and clean. Owner really takes pride. Not expecting such a nice little hotel in Puntareanas.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica – Puntarenas/All-Inclusive
Located in El Roble, 25 miles from Jacó, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica – Puntarenas/All-Inclusive features a hot tub and water sports facilities. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Tambor is 27 miles from DoubleTree Resort Hilton Puntarenas, and Monte Verde is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The pools and grounds were beautiful, and we actually loved the black volcanic sand beach. My kids had a wonderful time here, and we spent most of it outside. The food was actually pretty good for an all inclusive hotel. The rooms however were super old and cold and wet feeling. We were in building 3, the premium building, and they were still very dirty and torn up. But honestly, the property is why we stayed here and it didn’t disappoint at all!
- The bed was alright, but the property itself was reasonably well maintained.
- We were two months in Costa Rica and this was our only resort. It was beautiful, lovely staff, and great food, wonderful pools. The downside is there is really nowhere to go within walkin distance, although we found a nice natural beach about 2km called Dona Anna and that was a nice place to go to…saw lots of monkeys there. The beach at El Roble is not very walkable as it is on such a slant given the riptide. I did not go into the water, although I swam at ten other beaches and am a very good swimmer. The ocean is a muddy brown at this point. I did not feel safe given the riptide and wonder if the kayaks ever get used given the riptide. The resort itself is fantastic and feels like a tropical oasis.
- The layout of the hotel makes it easy to navigate the property. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
- Beds and linen were lovely , food was amazing . Best fruit I have ever tasted
Hotel Puntarenas Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Puntarenas Beach offers accommodations in Puntarenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Jacó is 28 miles from Hotel Puntarenas Beach, and Montezuma is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Puntarenas is not really the place where you stay a few nights to enjoy beach life but it comes in handy if you want take the ferry to Paquera.
- Nothing to be honest – Alan at the front desk was very pleasant
- Excellent location for the price, ocean front, everything is right in front of you. They should have their own beach umbrellas for guests right on the beach. Family oriented, the restaurant is great also.
The opportunity for horseback riding, zip lining, and other outdoor activities. My desire for scuba diving was fulfilled.
I also liked the hotel’s commitment to good environmental practices.
- Air conditioner worked well. Breakfast was delicious! Attached Seafood restaurant was some of the best food I had in Costa Rica. Swimming pool was fun for the kids.
One of our top picks in Puntarenas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Alamar offers accommodations in Puntarenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Jacó is 29 miles from Hotel Alamar , and Montezuma is 27 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 20 miles away.
- I can not think of one thing I liked about this roach coach hotel.
- No restaurants open in the area past 8:30 -staff did not tell us that. When we came down for supper the restaurant was closed- as was all the other restaurants in the area. Very poor!
- Right across from beach where there were many street food vendors. Restaurant was good. Bartender made some very good cocktails.
- Eifache Unterkunft an guter Lage für weiter reise. Preis_Leistung ja so weit gut.
- Die Lage des Hotels ist super. Das Frühstück war sehr üppig und vielseitig. Sehr nettes Personal.
Top Hotels In Naranjo Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Naranjo Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Naranjo Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!