10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nantucket – Top Hotel Reviews
Nantucket is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nantucket. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nantucket. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nantucket. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nantucket right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nantucket with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Nantucket.
10 Best Hotels In Nantucket:
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This Nantucket hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. Jetties Beach is half a mile away.Bright rooms feature a sitting area along with a patio. An private bathroom is also included at Nantucket Beachside.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Shopping and dining options can be found within a 3 minute drive of The Beachside and Maria Mitchell Aquarium is 1 miles away.
- The convenience of walking to town and to the beaches.
- Staff was very friendly and genuinely glad to help when needed.
- The Staff at the front desk were AWESOME! very friendly and attentive
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The pool was very clean and the water warm.
- Staff was the best, pool beautifull, breakfast was wonderfull , best place I ever stayed
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 76 Main offers accommodations in Nantucket, just 29 miles from Chatham.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nantucket Memorial Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort
The Nantucket Hotel & Resort is located in downtown Nantucket, a 7-minute walk to beaches, ferries, restaurants boutique shops and art galleries. The hotel offers 2 seasonal heated outdoor swimming pools, health club and spa, children’s program and an on-site restaurant, Breeze.The Resort offers a selection of hotel rooms, 1-4 bedroom suites and cottages, some with kitchenettes, ocean and harbor views. Each room at the Nantucket Hotel features cable TV, a private bathroom and air conditioning. They are decorated in crisp bright colors. All rooms have free WiFi. There is free parking on-site.An outdoor hot tub, a health club with fitness centre, classes and yoga, concierge services, shuttles to ferries and beaches and optional massage services are available. Bike rentals, day and overnight trips to our sister resort on Martha’s Vineyard are also offered.The on-site restaurant, Breeze, offers indoor and terrace service with fire pits and seasonal live music on the porch.
No reviews yet.
White Elephant Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located alongside the Nantucket Harbour, this hotel boasts an on-site spa as well as rooms with scenic waterfront views. Boutique shops and art galleries are a 10 minute walk away.Each room at the White Elephant Hotel features cable TV, a private bathroom and an iPod docking station. They are decorated in crisp bright colors and wood furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The White Elephant Spa provides massage and other spa treatments.Guests can dine at the Brant Point Grill, which serves signature steaks and seafood dishes in the dining room or on the harbor-side terrace.The Miacomet Golf Course is 4 miles from the Nantucket White Elephant. Jetties Beach is a 15 minute walk away.
- Hotel staff were great. Restaurant was terrible, felt like a training school yet our bill was $350 Don’t waste your money eating here. Once the sun goes down there is no view and no one to serve you. Could find better else where . Don’t waste your money eating here
- I loved the whole trip from beginning until the end. I will for sure go back to Nantucket. The restaurants were all top notch.
- Great location. Could walk most places. Excellent views at continental breakfast.Immaculate room and friendly cleaning staff. Very nice linens and amenities in room. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Think the continental breakfast could have included a pitcher of water ( staff supplied a glass when requested), and some fresh fruit and juices.
- All the staff could not have been nicer – exceptionally polite & helpful, not done in an OTT/superficial way. The bag drop near the ferry terminal made life v easy. V clean, comfortable & relaxing.
- Loved the location and the view. Easy access to town, bike rentals and access to other areas of the island.
The Cottages & Lofts
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nantucket, 28 miles from Chatham, The Cottages & Lofts features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The Upper Deck was just perfect. Everything you could want was there – comfy bed and high end linens. Nautical blue/white interior looking out on the dock
- Location was spectacular and the 1-bedroom cottage met our needs and allowed us the chance to have family over for a few hours. The value received mid-week in October was excellent given we obtained a rate substantially below “usual” summer rates. They provided free bikes for our use, although one needed a bit of adjustment. The staff was very friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. Having a full kitchen was useful; even though we didn’t do any cooking it was handy to have a refrigerator, toaster, and microwave.
- We were told we would have a deck to sit outside. This was not the case for our cottage. We went to manager and explained we were not satisfied with this particular cottage. We were changed to a fantastic cottage with wonderful decks and outdoor space. They were very accommodating.
- The property was awesome and staff were great. However, the room with the twin bed and trundle was not much bigger than a walk in closet on a small scale. Room for the twin and dresser with some fooor space. Which is fine. But if you are relying on using the trundle – don’t. When you pull it out all floor space goes away and the door cannot open or close. It’s fine we just adjusted our sleeping arrangements, but it could be a problem if you need to use that trundle.
- Everything!, location, cottage, staff, room, furniture, dog bed, my bed and linens!!! It was just what i was looking for
This hotel on Nantucket Island is 3 miles from the Nantucket Whaling Museum and Nantucket town center. The hotel offers free shuttle services to the center of town and Surfside Beach. Guest rooms feature satellite TV and the Showtime channel.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at the Nantucket Inn. The rooms are furnished with a refrigerator and a sitting area.A tennis court, a gym and a game room with billiards are available at the hotel. The Nantucket Inn also features indoor and outdoor pools and a hot tub.Breakfast is available every morning.Nantucket State Forest is one mile from the hotel. Guests are within walking distance of area restaurants.
- No dining room! Came in late and there was not a place to eat in the hotel!
- Shuttle service was good and driver was nice to take our luggage to hotel upon arrival in Nantucket so we didn’t ave to go immediately to hotel.
- The shuttle service that was provided was great and got is where we needed to go. Breakfast was complimentary for our package and was good each morning. The pool area was cute and great to enjoy after day at the beach. Courtyards were very pretty.
- The pool was nice, and we liked having the poolside bar. Good shuttle service into town.
- The shuttle drivers were great, as were the bar and breakfast staff. Helpful, caring, kind.
The Roberts Collection
One of our top picks in Nantucket.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring four unique houses and a large shared courtyard, The Roberts Collection is in Nantucket. The property is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in the Downtown Historic District.Each house provides guest rooms with air conditioning and cable TV. There is also a refrigerator. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Roberts Collection provides 24-hour front desk assistance. Luggage storage and free Wi-Fi access are available.A continental breakfast is served each morning. The Tavern at Harbor Square and 12 Degrees East are each less than 1,200 feet from the property.The Roberts Collection is less than a quarter mile from the Whaling Museum. The Steamship Authority Nantucket Terminal is just over half a mile away.
- Great location, reasonably priced through booking, great staff, great historical character
- bed was like a cloud, nice toiletries, location is PERFECT for walking around downtown
- Breakfast was amazing!!! and everyone that works there is so kind! the rooms look amazing and we got an upgrade.
We liked being able to store our bags and just outside our room we had a wine frig and cooler. Personal was top notch and the check in was speedy and friendly.
I can’t say enough about the hotel .Sat outside and had our cocktails and snacks.It’s so conveniently close to the Main Street.
Eventhough it was Nov the weather was warm and beaches empty!!
The linens and beds also were very comforted
- Beautiful building. Comfortable bed. Amusing staff. Would recommend.
21 Broad is located in Nantucket, just 28 miles from Chatham.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 2.5 miles from 21 Broad.
- The staff couldn’t have been nicer. They were friendly and professional. The location on Broad Street was convenient to just about everything.
- Semse of community, common areas,inside and ouside fire pits, mixer bar, breakfast. Fantastic location.
- This upscale boutique hotel is situated in the centre of the town and a few 00 yards from the ferry terminal. Our Superior King Room putnus on the 2nd floor (1st floor for UK readers) overlooking the street and next to a (quiet) pub/restaurant. The room was spotless with a walk in shower. Tea and Coffee making facilities were available on the floor as well as the ground floor
- Loved the property and the staff was terrific. Daily breakfast was over the top, creative and delicious food
- The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
One of our best sellers in Nantucket! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Set in Nantucket’s downtown historic district, Greydon House is 200 feet from the Nantucket Whaling Museum and 950 feet from the ferry docks. Greydon House welcomes guests to a full service, locally inspired restaurant and bar. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Every room offers a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a mini bar. The rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower. Complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer and bathrobes are also included.Within walking distance, Nantucket Downtown Historic District and the Brant Point light house are 0.7 miles away. Close by, you will also find shops and restaurants within a 1,300 feet radius. The nearest airport to House Greydon is Nantucket Memorial Airport, at 2.9 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast of delicious pastry. Also exceptional shower and bathroom was beautiful.
Restaurant was not open. But they offered a continental breakfast
Because it is off season the rates are very reasonable and it is very quiet. Only a few rooms are open. Our room was comfortable and well appointed. My husband is handicapped and the bathroom was accessible with a beautiful walk in shower and grab bars
- Amazing Place. Kevin at the front desk is excellent and always so helpful.
- We really appreciated the wonderful staff who made our stay so comfortable and easy
- Lovely place, great decorations, cozy, clean, attractive, friendly staff.
Just steps from the beach, Harborview Nantucket is in Nantucket, a 4-minute walk from Straight Wharf. Free WiFi is provided for guests and free parking is available on site.Each room at the hotel includes either a kitchenette or full kitchen. Some rooms have a fireplace and a terrace while others offer a sofa and a view of the city. A private bathroom with a bathtub or shower is provided.Air conditioning is included at the Nantucket Harborview. Full maid service is available upon request.Nantucket Terminal is .3 miles from the hotel, and the Whaling Museum is .25 miles away. Brant Point Lighthouse is a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff was more than accommodating the upgraded us to a three bedroom
- The Harborview was perfect! Loved the location, staff and amenities. The cottages, grounds and views were absolutely beautiful. We will definitely stay here again.
- The facility was beautiful- the staff was super friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our trip was excellent…Allison, Stacy and Miles were all really welcoming and cared about ensuring that we had what we needed… Would highly recommend this and will return!
- Beautifully fitted out apartment. Luxurious setup, and interior decor throughfully setup.
- Superb location. 2 mins walk to ferry. Right in the center of town. Nice apartments and helpful staff. We enjoyed our stay.
Top Hotels In Nantucket Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nantucket to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nantucket but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nantucket. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!