10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nancagua O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Nancagua O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nancagua O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nancagua O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nancagua O’Higgins. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nancagua O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nancagua O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nancagua O’higgins:
Located in Cunaco in the region of O’Higgins, 16 miles from San Fernando, Entre Viñas features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Curicó is 23 miles from Entre Viñas, and Santa Cruz is 6 miles away.
- Very traditional colonial house. The owner has very helpful and willing to accommodate my needs.
- La calidez en la atención de su dueña y personal. Atentos a las necesidades y que pasáramos un fin de semana excelente. Excelente anfitriona Loreto!
El desayuno espectacular y la atencion de Loreto excelente, nos dio datos de la zona a visitar
Su casa preciosa, un extra que no todos ofrecen es la posibilidad de tomar te o agua de hierbas a cualquier hora y es muy
grato , uno se siente como en su casa.
- La atencion excelente del personal. Excelente desayuno y almuerzo, casero y de gran nivel tanto en lo gastronimico como la presentacion y entorno. Lo recomiendo 100% para descansar en pareja, con amigos, no es un lugar con actividades para niños.la atencion de Loreto y teresita fue excelente, preocupadas siempre de los detalles y que sus huespedes la pasaran de lo mejor. Gracias a las dos!!
- La dueña muy amable. El desayuno espectacular. Muy amable también la sra de servicio. Un ambiente muy agradable
La Sara Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! Located in Santa Cruz, 18 miles from San Fernando, La Sara Hotel Boutique features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Curicó is 23 miles from La Sara Hotel Boutique, and Colchagua is 8 miles away.
- The setting is beautiful….serene, green, refreshing. The rooms are lovely and the house itself is stylish and a pleasure to be in. They welcome you with a little bottle of wine which we had by the pool…and the breakfast was very nice. We loved staying here.
- Super spacious beautiful house with amazing pool area and amazing hosts
The property was stunning and so spacious, a great place to relax after wine tasting!
Good location in terms of peace and quiet- great place to see the vineyards by bike.
Victor was very helpful!!
- The backyard of the property was beautiful and relaxing.
- Wonderful tranquil location. A beautiful house and gardens. We rented bikes to visit wineries and that worked well (although longish rides with some hills). Our hosts were very helpful and organised the bikes, wine tours, etc.
Clos Apalta Residence
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Clos Apalta Residence offers accommodations in Santa Cruz, just 17 miles from San Fernando. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Curicó is 26 miles from Clos Apalta Residence, and Colchagua is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely accommodating. The facilities were immaculate. The wine was amazing. Our cassita was absolutely stunning. We would go back in a heart beat, and recommend it to anyone
- It is a beautiful hotel – with stunning views of the valley. Perfect for a couple’s romantic trip – the casitas (room) feel quite secluded and you feel you have the hotel all to yourself
- The rooms are all extremely attractive and modern, with every possible comfort provided. The winery is also a beautiful design.
Spectacular view, exquisite facility and wonderful privacy – instant relaxation.
Staff and dining room superb
- Incredible location, great staff, wonderful meals and wine
Set amidst Colchagua valley’s mountains and surrounded by a vineyard, Vik Chile offers luxury full-board accommodation in San Vicente de Tagua Tagua. The property features a seasonal infinity pool offering panoramic views of the mountains and vineyards, as well as 2 restaurants and a spa and wellness centre, which uses products made with ingredients from the property.Each suite at Vik Chile features a distinctive decor and is fitted with floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic mountains views. Suites offer a king-size bed or 2 single beds, fitted with egyptian cotton sheets and towels. Each suite has its own private bathroom with a bath and a shower, and free toiletries. Guests can enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks from the minibar.Guests staying at Vik Chile can enjoy a buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner everyday. All non alcoholic beverages are included during the stay. In addition, guests will receive a private tour of Vik’s vineyard and winery, as well as a wine tasting session with one of Viña Vik’s expert sommeliers.Guests at Vik Chile can also enjoy the property’s spa facilities, with include a sauna, a relaxation lounge and various massage therapies designed on site.Other facilities which guests are welcome to use include a fitness centre, a game room, and meeting and banquet facilities.Santiago is 124.3 miles away. The property offers free parking on site.
- This is a beautiful place to stay and relax, you can completely disconnect from the entire world and enjoy life!!
- The property is absolutely beautiful, staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, great food and wine at the restaurant; good choice of activities to participate in – horse back riding, vineyard tour, hikes, etc. Overall, it was a pleasant stay but it did not exceed my expectations.
The overall experience was incredible. It just felt like being in a huge beautiful private home with everyone catering to your wishes. The food was amazing and the wines they produce and serve were superb.
And let’s not forget the setting, wow.
- Amazing overall experience – The food, the staff and obviously, the wines.
- Las obras de arte, el edificio, las habitaciones y el lugar es precioso
Hotel Casa De Campo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Casa De Campo is located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, just 20 miles from San Fernando. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Casa De Campo, and Colchagua is 5 miles from the property.
- The House, gardens and park looked fine. We had a lot of time by the pool and we enjoyed a lot.
- Beautiful grounds with lots of plants and water. Pool setting is good but water was too cold to swim. Easy road access. Big and good breakfast. Pablo at front desk was very helpful. Room was good size and opened to a terrace.
- Beautiful property grounds = lots of birds and nice to relax poolside and at gazebo. Pablo of front desk was great help. Room was large, quiet and breakfast was excellent. Book 2 wine tasting tours from here.
- The rooms and grounds are fantastic and staff we so helpful in booking all of our wine tours. Breakfast by the fire was great too.
- Beautiful retreat. We went in shoulder season so got a bargain. View from balcony was incredible. Staff were super helpful in booking activities. Breakfast was fantastic. Loved our time here.
Hotel Hoja de Parra
Located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, 20 miles from San Fernando, Hotel Hoja de Parra features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Curicó is 24 miles from Hotel Hoja de Parra, and Colchagua is 6 miles from the property.
- Great hosts.They booked all the tours for us and they were very attentive with us.
Staff was very flexible and helpful with our 2 year old toddler
Interacting with hens and sheep made it real fun for our kid
Room was very nice, clean and well suited (excellent shower!)
Breakfast outside was a real pleasure
- The hotel is an ideal place to chill out . A lovely garden and orchard beside a decent sized pool. Breakfast consists of fresh fruit from the orchard and eggs laid by the hens. The owner speaks good English and organised tours that suited me perfectly as a solo traveller. She also advised me on my upcoming travel plans. A really lovely oasis.
- Location, ambience and hospitality were fantastic! Daniela and Boris were very helpful, gracious and attentive hosts. I loved that breakfast was made straight from the small farm area on the property and how at home I felt there. Note that it is not located near wineries and restaurants (i.e. walking distance), so it is great if you want some solitude.
- La atención personalizada de Daniela, Boris y todo su equipo hizo que nuestra estancia fuera perfecta. Todas las indicaciones que nos dieron sobre actividades para hacer por el lugar fueron un acierto. El hotel es ideal para viajar con niños, tienen una piscina y jardines para jugar y correr. Además las gallinas siempre llaman la atención, y por supuesto sus perros Hotel y Parra que no pararon de jugar con nuestra hija. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Hotel Boutique Quinta Maria
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Boutique Quinta Maria is located in Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Fernando is 21 miles from Hotel Boutique Quinta Maria, and Curicó is 25 miles from the property.
- Lots of character, huge comfortable rooms and a delightful courtyard garden. The property has a lovely relaxed feel to it. Wonderful to stay in a house with so much history!
Great stay. Eduardo, the owner is very nice and pick us up at Santiago. We stayed there during
3 nights. He helped us with booking in restaurants, wine tours and back to Santiago.
It is a very beautiful Estancia, silent, and the room very confortable
- Wonderful host that had a passion for the region, a beautifully restored traditional home. Proximity to the best vineyards in the country. Like staying with friends.
- beautiful colonial style buidling, really relaxing, great breakfast and super friendly and accommodating host.
- Alojamiento y desayuno excelentes. Atención personalizada y extremadamente amable.
La Perla Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Perla Hotel is located in Santa Cruz, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Curicó is 24 miles from La Perla Hotel, and Colchagua is 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, immaculate accomodations (new?), beautiful garden and pool, wonderful staff, superb breakfast, quiet. The local uber driver Marco is a gem and makes getting round affordable
Lovely lovely place to stay. Quite comfortable good pool nice people
Would throughly recommend it
- Nice hotel and the staff is very nice. The breakfast is great.
I have a background in landscaping. The grounds of La Perla are impeccably kept. Take a walk down the driveway lined with roses and inhale deeply. If the Asian pears are ripe, eat one.
Aside from the dogs and roosters which you will never be without anywhere in Latin America, it was quiet and peaceful. We were on the second floor and slept with our patio door open all night. Only one mosquito bothered us a tiny bit. The air was cool and the comforter was the perfect weight to keep us toasty. VERY restful
The breakfast is pretty good but where they really shine is that they serve the second cup of DRINKABLE coffee that we’ve found so far on this 2 week trip in Chile.
And lastly, I would be remiss not to mention Christian at the front desk. A nicer guy you will never meet. Your comfort and happiness is his first priority.
- Amazing property. Everything sparkling clean, new facilities, attention to all details. Really beautiful decoration and furnitures. Nice views from the rooms balconies.
Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza is located in Santa Cruz, just 22 miles from San Fernando. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza, and Colchagua is 4.4 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly, courteous and polite, always willing to assist. parking a bit of a hassle but at least there was parking and staff dealt with “valet parking” when park was full. Note: It was full holiday season.
The hotel staff were very unfriendly, and quite rude. I speak Spanish but my family does not, and no one made any effort to try to speak English or to speak slowly for them to understand.
The pool was nice and the museum was very interesting. The rooms were fine.
Pool and bar very nice
Access to museum is excellent
The hotel was beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. At one point our room did not have lights. We called the front desk and within 2 minutes, someone came to fix it (a blown fuse).
The pool area is really lovely. The pool is cold, but we find that all pools in South America are not heated!
We would come back to Hotel Santa Cruz in a heartbeat!
- This was a great central location for exploring the wonderful wineries and several good restaurants were in walking distance. The food for breakfast was good and the restaurant also had good food. The outdoor area with the pool and multiple terraces was very nice and relaxing. The hotel was charming.
Hotel Boutique Vendimia Premium
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Boutique Vendimia Premium is located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Boutique Vendimia Premium , and Colchagua is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Excellent service from John Paul on visiting local attractions, particular an outstanding Museum and Wineries.
- The in terior of the hotel is like a museum. Beautiful antiques. Breakfast was good. Nice atmosphere friendly guests.
- Totally a hidden gem in Santa Cruz. We had no intentions of stopping in the region but we are so happy we did. The staff were great and the accomodation was perfect for our holiday.
- Excellent staff that went above and beyond to help us plan our stay including restaurant reservations, winery suggestions and organizing our stay with little notice. Wonderful place!
Very helpful staff organised the wine tours I wanted to do for me including a driver.
Very sociable table for breakfast encouraged all guests to talk to each other which was lovely
Top Hotels In Nancagua O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nancagua O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nancagua O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nancagua O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!