10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nambroca Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Las Nieves
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Las Nieves offers accommodations in Las Nieves.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo is 3.4 miles from Hotel Las Nieves, and Aranjuez is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Easily accessible from the motorway. Very clean and spacious rooms. Great for an overnight stopover on our way to Santander
- Nice small scale hotel close to Toledo near the highway going South
- Easy to find and to get into Toledo. It is a bit shabby but our room was very spacious with coffee table and armchairs, and we had a small patio area to ourselves. Quiet location.
- Close to Toledo on highway. Safe parking on street (nobody around).
- El silencio, al estar a las afueras no había muchos ruidos.
Villa Nazules Hípica Spa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Villa Nazules Hípica Spa is located in Chueca in the region of Castila-La Mancha. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Toledo is 10 miles from Villa Nazules Hípica Spa, and Aranjuez is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 54 miles from the property.
Simply superb as usual, quiet tranquil location.
A great stop between Santander and Southern Spain.
- A good choice of breakfast items and the hotel staff very friendly.
- As always great service, excellent facilities and catered better than ever for my dog!
- In the middle of nowhere. Very quiet and beautiful view. Lady at reception most helpful.
- We always stay at this lovely spa hotel when driving down to our house on the Costa del Sol. The location is perfect, the staff are friendly and efficient, the food is good, and the spa itself is well worth the small extra charge. Our dog also gets a great welcome!
- Simply superb as usual, quiet tranquil location.
Parador de Toledo
Enjoying a stunning location in Cerro del Emperador, 2.5 miles from the centre of Toledo, this Parador hotel is housed in an impressive old building and boasts magnificent views of the city.Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer, or simply soak up the sun on one of the loungers surrounding the pool. From here, you can marvel at the views of the historical centre of Toledo, including its famous cathedral.Relax on the hotel’s terrace in the evening, and admire the sunset. Then you can dine in style in the on-site restaurant with family or friends. In the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the restaurant’s terrace.Parador de Turismo de Toledo combines Mudejar-style decor with contemporary touches. All rooms offer pool views. They are spacious and enjoy lots of natural light.Zocodover square is 3.1 miles away from the Parador while Catedral de Toledo is 6,6 Km away. The nearest airport is Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport, 54.7 miles from the property.
A good parador with an excellent vue from the room and from the terrace to Toledo. Very nice.
Friendly people at the reception.
Although each time we had to take taxi to move around, it worth to pay to be able to enjoy the sun rise/set from your room and cafe with amazing view of whole Toledo city.
Very helpful and friendly staff and great choice of tasty breakfast was also the point which make your stay pleasant.
- We had stayed at the Parador 30 years ago. It was wonderful then so we booked again. It’s hard for something to live up to an image from the past but the Parador did it. This stay was even better, if possible. Our view was amazing. The staff were great. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant. The room was very comfortable.
- The toilet is isolated from the rest of the bathroom through a dividing glass door which makes it more comfortable. The room was warm.
- The location is perfect. What a view. Overlooking the entire Toledo city.
- A good parador with an excellent vue from the room and from the terrace to Toledo. Very nice.
Casa del Diamantista
This family-run hotel is located in the historical centre of Toledo. Casa del Diamantista offeres views of the river Tajo, eight minutes on foot from the Cathedral and 10 minutes from the Alcázar.The simple bedrooms are peaceful and ideal for a short break in this monumental city. They come with air-conditioning, heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They have a terrace or river views.The complex is easily accessed by road and there are parking facilities nearby. WiFi is available in some rooms and common areas.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes away from Casa del Diamantista.
- The view and the whole apartment with friendly customer service.
- Ubicación perfecta escuchando los pajaritos y el río. Vistas. El personal de diez.
- El personal d recepción. Son muy amables y nos ayudaron con todas las dudas.
- La limpieza y lo práctico de las habitaciones, así como el ambiente tranquilo del hotel. Es muy sencillo pero en general está bien y el personal es bastante amable en relación al tipo de establecimiento y con predisposición a ayudar siempre.
- Es limpio tiene mucha iluminación la habitación !!
Hotel Cigarral del Alba
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cigarral del Alba offers pet-friendly accommodations in Toledo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 26 miles from Hotel Cigarral del Alba, and Valdemoro is 30 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 50 miles away.
- The food was incredible and the staff were amazing. Our waiter was absolutely brilliant – he was discreet yet attentive. I would go back just for the food and service!
- Lovely location with views down to the beautiful city of Toledo. Comfortable spacious bright room with a terrace and nice views. Lovely breakfast. Easy to get a taxi there and back to Toledo centre. Plenty of parking for the hotel guests. Clean rooms.
- Fabulous location. Unbelievable value for money. Hotel very posh, felt underdressed.
- Beautiful view, excellent location, very comfortable and spacious room. We travelled with our medium size dog and there was no charge.
- You were made very welcome as soon as you entered the hotel. The hotel is in a lovely location and although the rooms were not luxurious ,they were of a nice size, clean and very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.
Entre Dos Aguas Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Entre Dos Aguas Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Toledo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Aranjuez is 25 miles from Entre Dos Aguas Hotel Boutique, and Valdemoro is 30 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 49 miles away.
- Lovely Hotel with attention to detail, manager really helpful and advised on places to eat and we enjoyed learning all abut the history of the hotel. Great to be able to make a cup of coffee during the day and take it up onto the lovely roof terrace. Also we visited the Arab Bathes which was booked by the hotel.
- Everything was high of my expectations. The staff were accommodating in any of my needs. Breakfast was excellent.
- It was amazing old style house in the heart of historic Toledo with a fascinating back story. It was very comfortable, very stylish and the staff were charming and so helpful.
- We loved everything from the moment we walked through the tall doors. The couple who runs it are simply lovely and so very accommodating. A beautiful place. Peaceful. Amazing views from the terrace. Cozy chill out place in the ‘studio’ where we spent some wind down time after dinner. Really great all around. We will be back!
- We have traveled a lot, and this is overall the best hotel we have ever stayed in. It was a beautiful old house and modernized very carefully in a simple style without taking away the old charm. The service was excellent with very good advice for restaurants and sights. The area was very quite, just 5 minutes walk away from all the tourists,
Set opposite Toledo Railway Station, this converted arms house dating from 1920 features a coffee shop and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is around 10 minutes’ walk from Toledo’s beautiful old town.Each simply decorated room at Princesa Galiana has air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a TV and a safety deposit box. Some rooms feature sloping ceilings.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Galiana’s coffee shop. Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the old town.Regular buses to the city’s Plaza Mayor stop outside the railway station. Madrid can be reached in 40 minutes by train. The A42 Motorway is also nearby.
- Very good location and possibility to leave the car and do the visiting on foot or on HopOn HopOff across from the holtel
- Nice room, very characteristic and comfortable. Easy to reach from the railway station, not far outside the historical center of the town. Recommended for tourists with an eye on budget and the other on the train schedule.
- very good value hotel with friendly staff. Was a bit noisy due to outside traffic but that wasn´t a huge problem. Great position for train station – directly across main road.
I like the location.
The hotel is 4 minutes walk from the AVE station and in front of the bus station.
- A very nice breakfast room with a very attractive ornamental grotto. Secure private parking.
One of our best sellers in Toledo! Eurico is located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, just 25 miles from Aranjuez.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valdemoro is 30 miles from Eurico, and Parla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Room was nice, very clean, with spacious wardrobe, comfy bed. Breakfast was ok – a good selection. There is a small lift in the hotel which was a plus for us with a pushchair.
- The hotel is in a very good localization, near to principal churce (catedral). The rooms are clean, broad and with good distribution.
- Great location. Staff was awesome. Building is very well maintained
- Location was perfect. The girl at front desk is very helpful.
- location ,friendly staff ,style of building and cleanliness.
Cigarral de Caravantes
One of our top picks in Toledo.The Cigarral de Carvantes is located in the Los Cigarrales area of Toledo, just outside the city’s historic quarter. The hotel features rooms with balconies and panoramic views.Rooms at the Cigarral de Carvantes are spacious and air conditioned. Each room has a TV, minibar and hairdryer.Facilities at the Cigarral include an outdoor swimming pool, open during summer months. There is also a cafe-bar and terrace.Guests at the Cigarral de Carvantes can easily access the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Toledo and its cathedral is a 25-minute walk from the hotel. The Alcázar de Toledo fortification is around one mile from the hotel.
- Great out-of-town location with good parking. Nice hotel with private terraces overlooking the historic city. Ten minute walk to centre is better than trying find parking in town. Excellent breakfast. Hard to beat.
Really close to the old town, 10 mins walk with great view.
Great view from the room, I can see the cathedral from the terrace.
Room is very clean.
- Facilities and staff. Location was difficult to find with my GPS. Pinpoint it on the map if you book. View from terraces was great.
- Amazing view of toledo town. Would be lovely in nice weather as has a lovely terrace. Breakfast decent. Helpful staff.
- Room was very comfortable with an incredible view. Bed was very good. HUGE bathtub and a very clean room. About a 20 minute walk into the old city of Toledo.
Hotel Sercotel Alfonso VI
One of our top picks in Toledo.Alfonso VI is located in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez and 29 miles from Valdemoro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Parla is 29 miles from Alfonso VI, and Arroyomolinos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from Alfonso VI.
Great central location with ample discounted parking at location close to hotel in an area where parking is a t a premium !
Easy walk to centre attractions . Lovely decor and the staff were very helpful and friendly . Fantastic dining area and great breakfast .
The room had a balcony with a view to die for !
- Wonderful hotel. Google maps shows wrong route , be carefull!.
- Location- discretion- the smell- the reception staff-
- Good location. In the center. Taxi 6 euros from the trains station. Nice room.
- My stay was excellent. The place is well located and the staff friendly.
- Great central location with ample discounted parking at location close to hotel in an area where parking is a t a premium !
Top Hotels In Nambroca Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nambroca Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!