10 Best Hotels To Stay In Myrtle Grove North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Myrtle Grove North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Myrtle Grove North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Myrtle Grove North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Myrtle Grove North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Myrtle Grove North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Myrtle Grove North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Myrtle Grove North Carolina:
Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach
One of our best sellers in Wilmington! Carolina Beach State Park and Boardwalk are within a 12-minute drive of this North Carolina hotel, which has a flat-screen cable TV in every room. It features a heated indoor pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the modern rooms at Best Western PLUS Wilmington, which have a green wall and green accents. They provide free Wi-Fi along with a desk.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast that includes waffles and fresh fruit. Best Western Carolina Beach also has barbecue grills.Fort Fisher State Historic Site, North Carolina Aquarium and Wilmington International Airport are within a 22-minute drive of the hotel.
- Pillows were amazing. Pool and spa was great. The whirlpool tub was our favorite. Very relaxing.
- The staff was friendly and it was a very clean hotel
- My room smelled like weed and no-one did anything about it. I asked to speak to the manager to get some money back haven’t heard from anyone
- Very friendly and helpful staff. A good price for a very comfortable and clean room. Not usually a fan of breakfast buffets but this one was outstanding. Great location for our purposes and we will go back again.
- The evening desk clerk was very nice and answered all of our questions. The room was very nice and clean.The decor was pretty without being too much. Love the “clean” remote. The channel selection on the tv was good. The breakfast was more than we expected and very tasty. The pool and hot tib was was clean and beautiful. The gym was enough and everything worked as it should.wifi signal was excellent!
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington is located in Wilmington, 19 miles from Southport and 11 miles from Carolina Beach.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 6 miles from WoodSpring Suites Wilmington .
- Lights didn’t work for microwave and light over bed.
- This property was so clean and up-to-date. I love the fact that there was no carpet throughout the entire building. The bed was very comfortable.
- The staff was extremely friendly and you don’t get that at a lot of other places.
- Affordable, the set-up is unique, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Cost and proximity to downtown. Accommodations were basic and overall room was clean. Good value for the price paid.
Hampton Inn Wilmington-Medical Park
Located in Wilmington, North Carolina’s Medical District, this hotel is 1.5 miles from Cameron Art Museum. It features a daily buffet breakfast and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Each brightly decorated room at the Hampton Inn Wilmington-Medical Park is furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Equipped with free Wi-Fi and free cable, all rooms have white linens and dark wood furniture.Free access to the hotel gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Wilmington Hampton Inn. The hotel has a lovely garden with a gazebo and a sun terrace with lounge chairs.Wilmington International Airport is 6 miles from the hotel. The University of North Carolina Wilmington is 10 minutes away.
- John— the Manager was excellent. Very accessible. The whole staff very helpful & friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable. The people were friendly and helpful. Everything was clean. The hotel is close to the hospital as that is why we were in Wilmington. Loved that they had a great breakfast in the mornings.
- We slept great on comfortable bed. We like being able to leave system fan on without heat or air. Hotel was clean. Lobby and dining is sized right to provide some space between guests. Coffee great. Location near hospital ideal.
- Great location for our trip. Clean and breakfast was wonderful.
- Breakfast was included in the stay. The room was as good size and the facilities were clean.
Sandpeddler Inn and Suites
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sandpeddler Inn and Suites is located in Wrightsville Beach, just 8 miles from Wilmington. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southport is 22 miles from Sandpeddler Inn and Suites, and Carolina Beach is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The suite was beautiful view was amazing. Friendly atmosphere and staff
I normally like staying right on the beach, however, this location was so close and I had a nice view of the ocean from my balcony. I had a nice size unit and it was nicely appointed.
The staff was very warm and friendly. I will be back soon! 😉
- Front desk staff (Stephen) very welcoming and helpful. Generous/assigned parking spot. Quiet (at least this time of year) and we slept very well.
- The location was perfect; staff was excellent and caring to our needs. The property was well maintained and with the added bonus of having a good seafood restaurant across the street.
- We loved everything about this place and would love to visit again!
The Savannah Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carolina Beach in the region of North Carolina, 14 miles from Wilmington, The Savannah Inn features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Southport is 11 miles from The Savannah Inn, and Wrightsville Beach is 13 miles from the property. Wilmington International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Great Place! Looking for an affordable beachside location, then stay here. It’s an older place but who cares your at the beach!!
- Absolutely wonderful place! The staff is really very nice!
- The staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful. The short walk to the beach and the boardwalk was very nice. Great location.
- The beautiful surrounding and all it had to offer.
- Great location with the boardwalk being a few minutes walking distance away.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, Surfside Lodge is in Carolina Beach, North Carolina. Carolina Beach State Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms. A coffee machine, refrigerator, and microwave are also provided in the air-conditioned and heated rooms. The private bathroom has free toiletries.Guests can enjoy express check-in and check-out at North Carolina Surfside Lodge. A daily maid service and free parking are available for convenience.Carolina Beach Fishing Pier is 2 miles from the hotel. Freeman Park is a 5-minute drive from the property. Carolina Beach Jungle Mini Golf is only half a mile away.
- Clean. Beds comfortable. Extremely helpful, personable staff.
- Carolina Beach Boardwalk steps was right off the parking lot.
- I liked the location. You can walk a few steps to the board walk. This was very convenient.
- They made accommodations for a late arrival. The bed was comfortable.
- The beds slept well. The back balcony provided a delightful space to watch the sunrise. Extremely accommodating staff. Kitchenette handy (although bring all you need with you to cook and eat). Charming use of old fashioned keys. Right at the end of the new elevated and well lit boardwalk, offering a delightful place to take a night walk, hear the surf, and walk out on the soft sands of the famous Carolina Beach.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach offers accommodations in Carolina Beach.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Wilmington is 14 miles from Microtel Carolina Beach, and Southport is 11 miles away. Wilmington International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- There were no eggs or any kind of meat on the breakfast. Coffee was very good, waffle good but high carbs.
- The staff was very friendly. Good location close to the beach. Plenty of parking. Nice breakfast
- The eggs were boiled. The bed was very comfortable; however, a little narrow for a queen bed. It was more like a double bed.
- Room was clean and well maintained..staff friendly
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating to us. Especially my handicap husband. Until the second day. The girl who was working the front desk was very rude and abrupt with us.
Summer Sands Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summer Sands Suites offers accommodations in Wrightsville Beach, just 9 miles from Wilmington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Southport is 24 miles from Summer Sands Suites, and Carolina Beach is 13 miles away. Wilmington International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Front desk fella was super nice. Great location, easy parking.
- very clean, amenable decor and furnishings, balcony with rocking chairs
- The bed was comfortable. The location is perfect! Roomy for the 4 of us. A very short walk to the beach.
- Clean, convient to beach and restaurants, no need to drive until time to leave.
- Very convent to beach and restaurants. Suite was very comfortable
Comfort Inn University Wilmington
One of our top picks in Wilmington.Located in Wilmington, 24 miles from Southport, Comfort Inn University Wilmington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Carolina Beach is 14 miles from Comfort Inn University Wilmington, and Wrightsville Beach is 5 miles from the property. Wilmington International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Everything! Staff was friendly and helpful, beds were super comfortable, breakfast was good.
- the rooms were very clean, bed was comfortable, and staff was very friendly.
- Generally comfortable, good price. Overall good value.
- The mattress was too soft. My back really hurt every morning when I got up. I enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were very nice.
- The gentleman that did the breakfast was very kind and a pleasure first thing in the morning
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront is located in Carolina Beach.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wilmington is 14 miles from Hampton Inn Carolina Beach, and Southport is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilmington International Airport, 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront.
It was a little more expensive than we usually pay.
It was all great. Also loved the boardwalk for a walk after dinner.
- The breakfast was great. Very clean facility. Beds we’re comfortable. Loved the boardwalk with the swings overlooking the ocean.we really enjoyed the fire pit each night. Very easy beach access.
- The room was huge! We were very impressed with the room’s amenities. Very happy with it.
- Beautiful location right on the beach. The elevator right went to the parking.
- I liked the location, the size and cleanliness of the room.
- It was a little more expensive than we usually pay.
Top Hotels In Myrtle Grove North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Myrtle Grove North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Myrtle Grove North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Myrtle Grove North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!