10 Best Hotels To Stay In Myrtle Beach South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Myrtle Beach South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Myrtle Beach South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Myrtle Beach South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Myrtle Beach South Carolina:
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Ideally located along the Atlantic Ocean, this beachfront hotel in Myrtle Beach boasts indoor and outdoor pools, private beach access and suites with a kitchen. Carolina Opry is 20 minutes away.Peppertree Ocean Club features fully furnished suites with a separate bedroom. Each living area includes a sofa bed, dining table and kitchenette with a stovetop, refrigerator and dishwasher. Some suites offer a private balcony.Ocean Club Peppertree offers a Tiki Bar, barbecue grills as well as tennis and basketball courts. A children’s pool and playground are on site and guests can relax in the recreation room.Other onsite activities at Peppertree include windsurfing and bicycle rentals. Gym facilities and a business center are available.Broadway at the Beach, a 350-acre shopping, dining and entertainment complex, is located within a 30-minute drive of this Ocean Club. Robbers Roost Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
North Myrtle Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, restaurants and the oceanside.
- Location was not in the overly commercialized typical Myrtle Beach area.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Very clean. Family friendly.
- The good service, provision of beach and room supplies.
- The view from the room and accessible to the elevator and steps and to the beach.
- The beach was beautiful and excellent for walking several miles. Restaurants and bars were in easy walking distance. The outdoor pool was nice and clean. There were nice lounge chairs, umbrellas, and chairs to use at the outdoor pool.
Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Myrtle Beach’s Broadway at the Beach. The hotel offers 3 seasonal outdoor pools, 2 lazy rivers and 2 jacuzzis.Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront provides a hot daily breakfast. Guests can use the well-equipped gym or the business center. A children’s playground is also available.Guest rooms at the Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn are equipped with cable TV and coffee makers. Work desks and free Wi-Fi are also included.Ripley’s Aquarium is a 10-minute drive from the Oceanfront Hampton Inn in Myrtle Beach. The Market Commons shopping and dining area is 2 miles away.
- Karon was very helpful and his customer service was A1. The hotel isn’t 5 star but it definitely exceeded my expectations.
- Savannah was awesome and breakfast was amazing!!!!
- I loved the spectacular sunrise view from the lobby bay window. Breakfast was delicious, I don’t normally eat in the morning, but I didn’t want to stop. Entire experience was great.
- Beautiful scenery, nice decor, exceptional helpful staff
- Very nice hotel. Staff were great. Breakfast was wonderful. Bed was comfy. Lots of towels and toiletries. Heat-a/c worked well. Door to balcony worked well. Easy to navigate around the place. Christmas decorations were lovely.
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Rodeway Inn offers accommodations in Myrtle Beach.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alabama Theater is 6 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Skywheel Myrtle Beach is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Myrtle Beach Airport, 19 miles from Rodeway Inn.
North Myrtle Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, restaurants and the oceanside.
- Close o my destination. Friendly personal,close by eating places
- Best thing was location definitely a plus if visiting the North Myrtle Beach/Myrtle Beach area
- It was easy to locate and easy to get around the area from the motel. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- Very convenient for us, we had truck and trailer and needed room for parking and it worked perfectly.
- Friendly and helpful front desk.Large rooms and comfortable bed.Very clean.
Camelot by the Sea
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Myrtle Beach in the region of South Carolina, 0.6 miles from Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Camelot by the Sea features an outdoor pool and hot tub.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Myrtle Manor is 2.7 miles from Camelot by the Sea, and Skywheel Myrtle Beach is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Myrtle Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from Camelot by the Sea.
- Just a really nice experience from the registration desk to all the employees we met. A really nice place to stay. WiFi was great!
- The View from the ocean Front room was wonderful, the size of the two bedroom unit was awesome. Nice large Tv’s’
- Comfy bed wonderful ocean view from the balcony !!
- Nothing? Had the security guard knock on the door twice for something we wasn’t doing!!! I would never go there AGAIN? Ruin my entire vacation? We went home the next day
- it was close to everything i like to do and the room was the perfect size
Schooner II Beach and Racquet Club
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, hot tub, and sauna, this waterfront property is on sandy Myrtle Beach. It is 2 blocks from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center an has suites with full kitchens.Each warmly colored suite at Schooner II Beach and Racquet Club is furnished with a private balcony and a whirlpool tub. The living area comes equipped with cable TV and has a sofa bed. Free Wi-Fi is provided.An on-site gym and racquet ball courts are part of this Myrtle Beach resort. Free parking is available.Family Kingdom Amusement Park on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is 1.8 miles from the Schooner II. Myrtle Beach International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They greeted us every time they saw us
- Bed was super comfy! The kitchen offered more than which things to accommodate what you needed.
- The room was very spacious. Actually more spacious than advertised. The kitchen was nice size and fully equipped and had a dining area.
- Very clean, right on the beach in walking distance to the fun part of Myrtle Beach.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. Great ocean views. I will stay there again..
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.Regency Towers is located in Myrtle Beach, just 2.7 miles from Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Skywheel Myrtle Beach is 6 miles from Regency Towers, and Garden City Pier is 8 miles from the property. Myrtle Beach Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Normally stay elsewhere definitely will return… awesome stay
- Loved the place. Will try again if I can get a softer bed.
- Comfortable beds.Great view of the ocean. Tvs in every room. Kitchen well stocked. Beautiful decor. Convenient washer and dryer. 3 bedroom was perfect for our family of 6. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tubs. That was a plus since we visited in December.
- The beds were comfortable and the kitchen had everything that we needed to cook meals. Fast elevator service.
- The view of the ocean was outstanding! Kitchen and bath amenities were exceptional! Two balconies were great with one off the master bedroom. Brand new appliances were a very nice surprise! Definitely be back!!
Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.The Comfort Suites hotel is carefully designed with both business travelers and tourists in mind. This hotel is conveniently located off of Highways 17 and 501, minutes from Broadway at the Beach shopping, dining and entertainment district.Additional area attractions include the Ripley’s Aquarium, the Palace Theatre, the Carolina Opry entertainment venue, Pirates Voyage dinner show, the Myrtle Beach Convention Center and Coastal Grand mall.The Myrtle Beach International Airport is only 2 miles from the hotel. The Atlantic Ocean, Tanger Outlet Center factory stores, several golf courses, and a variety of restaurants and nightlife are all nearby.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.This hotel provides business travelers with conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms and access to copy and fax services. There is a meeting room available to accommodate most events and business functions.Extended stay rates are available; contact the hotel for more details.All guest rooms are suites that include microwaves, refrigerators, ironing facilities, hairdryers, coffee makers and voicemail. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Hot tub suites are available. This is a pet-friendly hotel; extra fees apply.Same-day dry cleaning and laundry services are provided for added guest convenience. Plenty of parking is available on the premises.
- It was really clean and the desk clerk accommodated us in every way possible
- the staff was very very polite and helpful with everything. However the location was a little out of the way for me I thought it was a little closer to downtown Atlanta , but after renting a car it was okay.
- The placement of the hotel was exactly what we needed.
- Close to the to the family reunion I’ll be back to visit again
- I like the bed the cleanness and the location the price and friendly people.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach- N. Kings Hwy
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach- N. Kings Hwy offers accommodations in Myrtle Beach.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skywheel Myrtle Beach is 0.7 miles from La Quinta Inn Myrtle Beach, and Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Myrtle Beach Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- exceptionally friendly staff and the hotel had been recently remodeled and was beautiful inside and out.
- It was very clean and staff was extremely nice and helpful.
- The cleanliness of the room. The staff were extremely pleasant and professional. Very seldom do you find that amongst all staff members in a hotel.
- The property was nice and clean,great staff.Breakfast was amazing.
- This was our first stay at La Quinta and were were very impressed. Our room was very clean, bright and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and overall we had a very pleasant stay.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area offers accommodations in Myrtle Beach.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is 1.5 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach, and Myrtle Manor is 2.4 miles away. Myrtle Beach Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- We didn’t care for the asst. of breakfast items
- The bed was wonderful.The room was really nice.I loved the appearance.
- Clean Hotel. Staff was friendly. Great Location
- Renovated about a year ago. Very clean and confortable. Good location
- The beds were slightly soft not as firm which is heaven to me!
Island Vista Resort
One of our top picks in Myrtle Beach.Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, this beachfront Myrtle Beach Island Vista Resort is just over 1 miles from Pine Lakes Golf Course. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and Myrtle Beach International Airport is less than 8 miles away.A furnished balcony and a sitting area are standard in each Island Vista Resort apartment. Extras include a dining area, safe, and towels.A spa and health club and a ticket service to area attractions are available to all guests throughout their stay. The entertainment staff offers a kids’ club on site as well.The Cypress Room offers an ocean view with an American Southern-style breakfasts and gourmet dinners. Tiki Hut offers more casual fare, and home-style pizza delivery is available for a fee.The hotel is half a mile from Skywheel Myrtle Beach and less than 3 miles from both Carolina Opry Theater and Palace Theater Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach Airport is 7 miles away.
- Pillows were wonderful and the view was breathtaking
- The cleanliness of the room was great. The way the room was set up was very nice.
- My wife and I enjoyed the size of the living room and the hard wood floors. The staff was very friendly and we loved the view of the ocean.
- Very pretty view. We had a 2 bdrm suite which was very large (full kitchen/dining), 2 baths. Small but nice balcony with unobstructed views of the ocean and miles os beach on either direction. Comfy beds, fans in each room.
- The ocean view was incredible from the room. The space of the room was perfect!! Truly enjoyed my stay and will most likely return.
Top Hotels In Myrtle Beach South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Myrtle Beach South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Myrtle Beach South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!