10 Best Hotels To Stay In Myklebostad Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Myklebostad Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Myklebostad Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Myklebostad Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Myklebostad Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Myklebostad Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Myklebostad Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Myklebostad Nordland:
City Hotel Bodø
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Hotel Bodø offers accommodations in Bodø.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bodø Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
For a night og two in Bodø, when on some kind of mission, it is ok. But remember there is no breakfast included.
Location is ok. It’s clean. and they have made coffee in the lobby for the guests.
Great locate, just near train station
The hotel owner let us deposit our luggage before we check in and check out , it let us safe lots of money and convenient . And tell us where can see the Northen light .
The door of room and entrance have electronic lock, it let us feel very safe .
If want to see Northan light, walking to the port is enough ( if have enough to and ability, also can walk more far
- They were really nice, they help us with useful information before our arriving. The room is OK, with a private bathroom. The bus stop is really close and comfortable to reach the airport
- Good location walkable to the city center and nearby restaurants. Simple and clean room, small but had most everything I would need for a quick overnight. Check in was quick and helpful, and the Wifi was very good.
- The place was very quiet. Also, the staff were kind and answered all my questions with patience. The central location of the hotel in the city helped to do affairs.
- For a night og two in Bodø, when on some kind of mission, it is ok. But remember there is no breakfast included.
Radisson Blu Hotel Bodø
One of our top picks in Bodø.With a great location in the harbour area of Bodø, Radisson Blu Hotel Bodø offers rooms with cable TV and free WiFi. Glasshuset Shopping Centre is 650 feet away.All rooms at Radisson Blu Bodø include a minibar and a work desk. Some offer spectacular views of the city and the sea.A buffet breakfast as well as a lunch and dinner menu is available at Fjörd Eat & Drink. Drinks are available at Top 13 Rooftop Bar, featuring magnificent views.A bowling alley with pool tables is found nearby. Guests can also benefit from a discounted rate to a nearby fitness centre.Bodø Airport is a 5-minute drive away. The Norwegian Aviation Museum is a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- Even though the room was small it was cozy and comfortable. Better than expected for the price which for Norway was rather low (stayed at ‘cheap’ hostels for comparable money). Worth staying in for breakfast alone, wonderful buffet. Next time I need to stay overnight in Bodø I’ll book again.
- Since I stayed on Sunday the 13th floor bar was not open. But the receptionist gave me a room with a fjord view and I managed to see the Northernlights from there. Thank you for your kind consideration!
- I have stayed at this hotel many times. When I return to Bodo I will undoubtedly book my accommodation in the Radisson Blu. The staff are always friendly and the rooms are very nice.
The design of the hotel
The special offer discount
- tasty breakfast, nice and helpful staff, comfortable bed, very quiet room and the view from the windows was wonderful
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Scandic Havet is located in Bodø in the region of Nordland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Bodø Airport, 1.2 miles from Scandic Havet.
- Splendid view from the seaside rooms. Exellent smorgasbord for breakfast.
- Fantastic views from the rooms and restaurant. Great breakfast. Great location.
- The breafast in the mornng was superb. Just about every option was available and tasty too
The best breakfast choice we found din Norway
Tower bar at 15th floor with phantastic view over the fjord
- Great location with excellent views. Loved the illuminated wall art behind the bed. Good breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bodø Hotel offers accommodations in Bodø. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodø Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfasts and dinners were awesome! Especially dinners, which I never expected!
- Friendly staff. Good location. Peaceful and practical.
- Location was good and the bed was comfortable. I would say breakfast choices were really good for the Norwegian price. Some staff were nice and friendly.
- Great breakfast and Wi-Fi. Locates at the center of the city and very easy to get there from airport by bus. We arrived late but the owner still waiting for us.
Room very modest, but clean. Breakfast modest, but tasty – very good salmon!
Staff modest, but friendly.
Skagen Hotel offers accommodations in Bodø. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodø Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Very polite staff and also the best evening meal! I do suggest all families to spend a night in this number one hotel. I will do so again for sure….
- Excellent location, very helpful and friendly staff, terrific breakfast (freshly cooked omlettes) and great (free) waffles and coffee to end the day.
Good breakfast with many may tasty options.
Also had a lite evening selections that were good.
- Love that the bathroom is actually warm and comfortable to be in!
- This is an older property; but, it has loads of charm and the management has included many nice touches like waffles and tea in the afternoon. The breakfast was amazing. Also you can walk to the hotel from the airport.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Scandic Bodø offers accommodations in Bodø.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bodø Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The reception staffs are extremely friendly.. thanks for their help to keep our delayed luggages which were delivered by Finnair.
- Location is good, can walk to ferry harbour n take a ferry to Lofoten island..
- the view on the ocean from my room (320) was beautiful 🙂
- Silent location right in the center, short walk to sea shore, shopping, restaurants etc. (everything is close and nearby in this town)
- Helpful front desk staff. Great breakfast! We had to leave before regular breakfast hours and the staff set out some items for us. Very nice!
Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodø
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodø is next to Glasshuset Shopping Center in central Bodø. It offers free Wi-Fi, a free evening buffet and rooms with a sitting area and satellite TV.All rooms at Hotel Grand Bodø feature hardwood floors. Each room is equipped with a work desk and minibar.International dishes are available at the on-site Peppes Pizza Restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Free tea and coffee is available at all times.Guests can work out in the gym or relax in the sauna. The staff can help arrange activities like fishing and skiing.Storgata pedestrian street is within a 5-minute walk. The Norwegian Aviation Museum is 1 miles away.
Free buffet dinner so good value for money
- Very friendly staff on the front desk. I was offered breakfast to go without asking.
- The whole attitude there was great. Included breakfast, afternoon tea, unlimited tea/coffee all day, dinner. The dinner was basic but good (no specific veggie option though however the salad was very good so you’d be OK for a couple of nights but more nights than that and veggie’s would be struggling). The breakfast is excellent. Given how pricey eating out is in Norway this represented really good value for money.
Nice & stress-free hotel environment
Varied breakfast buffet
- Nice included dinner and great breakfast. Nice rooms and very helpful stuff.
- Free buffet dinner so good value for money
Thon Hotel Nordlys
Thon Hotel Nordlys offers accommodations in Bodø. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bodø Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Fantastic breakfast selection. Best I’ve ever seen. Clean and comfortable. Very pleasant stay. Would not hesitate to stay again.
- The view was excellent, espresso machine nice, staff very friendly, near shopping opportunities
- The best breakfast in all Norway,simply amazing.Cozy rooms,clean and very friendly stuff.
- Breakfast was simply lovely. Had super fluffy pancakes with perfectly baked bacon and a chat with a friendly chef (beard and tattoos). Coffee was good too. We very much enjoyed it.
- Clean,amazing friendly people,the best breakfast you will find in Norway❤️
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zefyr Hotel offers accommodations in Bodø. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodø Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very basic accommodations. Quiet helpful staff but over priced
- Man kan gå tørrskodd (innendørs) til sykehuset. Moderne bygg. Rimelig helpensjon.
- At det er ved siden av sykehuset. All mat inkludert. Topp renhold. Luktet til og med grønnsåpe i gangene. Rene heiser . Flotte folk som jobber der. God service
- Sentralt,rent og ryddig. Hyggelig betjening og grei frokost.
- Jeg likte at det var så nærme sykehuset og sentrum. Og at man kunne komme og gå ved behov.
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Saltstraumen Hotel is located in Straumen in the region of Nordland, just 7 miles from Bodø. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Bodø Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- A wonderful place to stay with wonderful staff and location. It all exceeded my expectations. It’s nice to get out from the bustle of Bodø while on leisure. The breakfast was great as well, lots of options and fresh choices.
- The food was great and the location perfect for seeing the Maelstrom, just a quick walk to the main viewing places. Beautiful views from this hotel. Staff very helpful and all foods clearly labelled with allergen info.
- i was later than expected and far beyond the closing time of the reception, but the woman at the reception waited and was super friendly. Big big thank you!!
- Best beds, quiet, views, buffet good but hot food was tepid. All very good liked our stay
- Breakfast and dinner were good.Staff pleasant and helpful.
Top Hotels In Myklebostad Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Myklebostad Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Myklebostad Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Myklebostad Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!