10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mutxamel Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Mutxamel Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mutxamel Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mutxamel Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mutxamel Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mutxamel Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mutxamel Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mutxamel Valencia Community:
Hotel Bonalba Alicante
The modern Hotel Bonalba is in a quiet area of Mutxamel, 4.9 mi from Campello’s beaches and 10 minutes’ drive from central Alicante and its port. The hotel features a spa and a large outdoor pool set in tropical gardens.The spacious rooms at the Hotel Bonalba Alicante have a private terrace and latex mattresses. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and free wired internet access. Free Wi-Fi is available at reception.Available for an extra cost, the hotel’s spa features an indoor pool and hammam. Massage and beauty treatments are also available. The Bonalba has a restaurant specializing in rice dishes, as well as an English-style pub. There is also a beach point on San Juan Beach.During summer months, the hotel offers a buffet and the possibility to have breakfast, lunch or dinner beside the pool in the gardens. Children’s entertainment is offered daily in summer, and there are shows for all ages at 22:30, 3 nights a week. Also in summer, there is also a chill out zone, barbecue dinners and night swimming in the outdoor pool. Aquagym is offered for all the family and on Fridays there are themed buffet dinners.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from San Juan Beach. You can drive to Alicante Airport in around 20 minutes.
- The surroundings area is very nice. The swimming pool area, the entrance very nice and a good place for relaxation. The food was very nice with lots of variety.
Good food and lots on menu
- Lovely pool. Nice location even though not near beach. Staff were excellent.
- It was good location to our family who lived near by.
- The room was nice and comfortable but if you need a quiet room ask for it!!
La Familia Gallo Rojo
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. La Familia Gallo Rojo is a hotel located 1,650 feet from the seafront promenade in El Campello. It offers air-conditioned rooms.This hotel offers a wide range of services and facilities including a terrace, outdoor swimming pool, and gym. There is also a garden and magazines library. Child care can be provided upon request.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available. Wi-Fi connection and safe are available for an extra cost.Set on the Valencian Costa Blanca, La Familia Gallo Rojo is 20 minutes’ drive from central Alicante.A continental breakfast is served daily.
- CLEAN. Staff is great, swimming pool, room is good and bathroom full equip. Cleaning is an obsession in this hotel . Our days there were perfect and this hotel became a place where you want to rest after taking sun baths on the beach. They have a clean bathroom with shower, jacuzzi and others that can be used after checking out, just in case you want to go to the beach the last day (ask to the staff to get access)
- 4th Stay here & always made welcome . Very clean .
- It was a lovely hotel . Big spacious room with great amenities. Bath and shower. Very clean and small fridge in the room. WiFi was good as well and it’s really close to the beach as well all in all a great hotel.
- The beds were comfortable, and our room was ready when we arrived as we had asked for an early check in. The reception staff were very helpful.
- Beds comfy, room clean and a reasonable size. We didn’t have breakfast so couldn’t comment
Offering easy access to the N332 Motorway, Hotel Abril is just 5 mi from the center of Alicante and a 5-minute drive from San Juan Beach. It features rooms with balconies and a seasonal outdoor pool.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Hotel Abril has modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Abril’s restaurant. Mediterranean and Manchegan dishes are available for lunch and dinner. Terra Mítica, Mundomar and Aqualandia theme parks can be reached in just 30 minutes by car. Alicante Airport is 16 mi away.
- Reception staff very helpfull, spoke good english, friendly. Nice big room, bathroom and balcony. Fridge in room and free wifi
- The beds were very firm but the air conditioning did not work in one of our rooms. Breakfast was good value.
We stayed here for one night and chose this hotel because we were attending a function just across the road from it. So for us the location was perfect!
More generally, the room was big, clean and included all the required facilities (Air con, Kettle, Mini fridge, Hair dryer….).
The hotel is a walking distance to supermarkets and fast foods outlets!
- Really nice was the lemon tree behind the window and the parking place right in front of room door. Room had a nice big double bed with extra blanket in the big closet. Bathroom had all necessary freebies.
- The orange juice at the breakfast was very nice, and the view from the balcony. But that’s about it.
Hotel Alicante Golf
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alicante Golf is set in beautiful gardens, with an 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros. It features a relax area, and an outdoor pool.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Alicante Golf feature bright décor and a terrace. Each one has a TV, mini-bar and safe.The Alicante Golf has padel courts and a children’s play area with special activities and menus. Guests have free access to the indoor pool and sauna. Massage service is available at the hotel for an extra cost. Free WiFi is offered in public areas.The hotel is 2,650 feet from Playa de San Juan Beach and offers free transfer to this beach in July and August. With exclusive sunbeds and catering.Hotel Alicante Golf is close to a large shopping area. Alicante city center is 4.3 mi away and Alicante Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.There is an elegant bar where guests can relax with a drink. The Augusta Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with views of the golf course.
Nice pool area
Lovely views across golf course
- The breakfast is very good, the attention at the desk is very kind and helpful. The hotel has well maintained installation in a great location. Excellent for families
- The resort is really nice, it is conveniently located to one of the best beaches in Alicante. The rooms are spacious and the view to the golf course is amazing. The breakfast was very rich and the staff really nice.
Overall this is a really nice hotel, the receptionist was really nice and so was the lady serving drinks in the main the bar. It’s a great place to relax and enjoy the sun without being in down town Alicante.
The beach is 5-10 mins walk and it is a great beach.
Spacious rooms and lovely breakfast ladies.
Facilities like pool
- Good location
Hotel Villa San Juan
Hotel Villa San Juan is located 5 minutes’ drive from San Juan Beach and 4.3 mi from Alicante. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café serves a continental breakfast every morning. The hotel is close to various restaurants and cafés. On-site parking is available for an extra cost, and there is plenty of parking space in the surrounding streets.Terra Mítica and Alicante Airport are a 20-minute drive from Hotel Villa de San Juan.
- Friendly staff and parking in the garage for 3 eu a day!
- people at the reception and at the Cafeteria are very nice
- It is located in the center of San Juan, close to restaurants.
- Good clean accommodation. We booked a twin room on B&B and the room was large and airy.
- The hotel is a bit old but the room was refubrished. Clean and bright. Nice balcony. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are fine. Good value for money.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Almirante is the only hotel with direct access to Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has a large outdoor pool.San Juan is the Costa Blanca’s longest beach, at 3.7 mi long. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Alicante city center, and 20 minutes from the airport. There is free on-site parking, and a tram to Alicante stops 350 feet away.Each modern, air-conditioned room at the Almirante has a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. Rooms also include a private bathroom with amenities.The Almirante’s Pocardy restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, including rice dishes and fish. You can enjoy a meal on the outdoor terrace, with music in the evenings. There is also a bar.
- 3rd visit here…excellent in every way and perfect location for beach lovers 😀😎😀
- Right next to the beach. Bar area very comfortable and staff friendly
- I liked the athmosphere of the hotel. Very beautiful.
- Service was incredible – later in the afternoon, buttons are placed at each sun lounger so guests can place drinks orders without leaving the pool. Staff were friendly and super helpful, especially the younger woman who served drinks by the pool. Pool was always nice and quiet as most guests opt to go to the beach (which is right at the front of the hotel). Food in the hotel itself was amazing, including the buffet breakfast which was always lovely. Rooms were cleaned every day, and towels changed as little or as often as requested. Location was perfect – right at the beach, short walk to lots of beautiful restaurants and bars. The Almirante deserves more than 3 stars – best hotel experience I have ever had.
- Is close by the beach, 150 m walk through the road. The installations are good.
Port Alicante Playa de San Juan
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Port Alicante Playa de San Juan is located 1,950 feet away from San Juan Beach in Alicante and 10 minutes’ drive from the city center. It has an outdoor pool, gym and sauna.All air-conditioned rooms at the Port Alicante Playa de San Juan come with a private bathroom complete with hairdryer. There is also satellite TV, a work desk and a safety deposit box in each room.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and free Wi-Fi connection in public areas. There is also a garden with a children’s play area, as well as a children’s swimming pool. You can also find 2 paddle tennis courts at the Port Alicante Playa de San Juan.Restaurante Tamayo, serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine, speciallized in paella and other rice-based dishes. There is also a snack bar, as well as a poolside bar which is open in the summer months.The hotel is located 1,300 feet from a bus and tram stop. Alicante Golf Course is 1,950 feet from the hotel, and there are many shops, bars and restaurants nearby. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- Locatio.Location.Fabulous famlly hotel.Great beach a few hundred meters away.Great bars and resturants a short distance away.Stayef here the many times over yhe last seven years.its Great.
- The room was great! The best bed I ever slept on. Spacious room great bathroom with walk on shower. Only ten minutes walk to beach. The hotel is great value for money considering location and facilities and the quality of the room. I would say it it’s probably the best for what you will pay if your considering comfort, facilities, local shops and restaurants and commute to beach.There was some fantastic individuals who I would of liked to of given some positive feedback but unfortunately i did not get their name and not everyone had a name badge. The lady running the pool bar was very nice always welcoming and helpful.
- clean and quite structure. 10 min walking from s.juan beach, lovely one.
- Clean rooms, big TV, very comfy bed even though for some might be a bit hard
I slept very well, the aie condition worked perfectly. The pool area was great.
The lunch in the hotel was great, specially by providing me gluten free options. Thank you for your patience.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the beach in El Campello, JovA Hotel offers stunning sea views, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and free WiFi. Alicante is 8.7 mi away.Air-conditioned rooms at this property come with a flat-screen TV, telephone, wardrobe, desk, a mini-bar at an extra cost and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have sea views and balconies.JovA Hotel has a 24-hour front desk and you can get tourist information of the area or tickets for activities on site. A free luggage storage service and newspapers are also available.Benidorm is 25 minutes’ from the property and Alicante Airport is 19 mi away.
- Beachfront location. Friendly staff. Nice and clean
- Loved the room and the reception staff were excellent. Wonderful frontage with a view to the med .
- Room was basic but very clean bathroom was small but adaquate, nice balcony with a great view of the beach and sea
- The location. The room with sea views. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Conviniance for town and beach. Plenty of bars restaurants to choose from had a brilliant weekend
Boutique Hotel Sierra de Alicante
1.7 miles from Canelobre Caves, Boutique Hotel Sierra de Alicante is located in Busot and has free WiFi and a tour desk. Featuring a terrace, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The hotel has an ATM machine, newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. At Boutique Hotel Sierra de Alicante, each room is equipped with a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Boutique Hotel Sierra de Alicante.Alicante Airport is 16 miles from the property.
The place is amazing!! But what is particularly nice is that the owner himself is the one greeting you and the one who tells you everything about the hotel. He also gives you great tips about places and things to do around.
The rooms are just perfect, and the beds are the best I have ever tried!!
- The mattresses and breakfast, and the very friendly nature of the owners.
- Lovely modern room with very thoughtful touches, loved the local mountain theme of each room. The rooms were spotless and the beds extraordinarily comfortable. The location was great to explore the mountains and caves of Spain but still very close to Alicante. Very helpful, lovely owner who was clearly very proud about his place. Would love to visit again soon.
- It was a very pleasant surprise how lovely the place was and how friendly everybody was. And the roof top Honesty Bar was excellent for relaxing and the view at night was great. The rooms were very unique I would definitely recommend this for a stay.
- We were staying overnight and overall the hotel was superb. With free parking nearby, the hotel is located on a small square with two restaurants on the doorstep. Our room was first class and the staff were friendly and attentive. You can relax on the roof terrace and take in the wonderful views. We enjoyed a breakfast of fruit, eggs and cereals.
- The place is amazing!! But what is particularly nice is that the owner himself is the one greeting you and the one who tells you everything about the hotel. He also gives you great tips about places and things to do around.
Set in gardens, Daniya Alicante hotel features an outdoor pool, gym, sauna and free parking. It is located 2.5 mi from the center of Alicante and a 5- minute drive from the beaches of San Juan.All air-conditioned rooms at the Daniya Alicante have a safe and a mini-bar. With wooden floors, they are decorated in warm, brown tones, and the private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The Daniya restaurant serves a mix of local and international cuisine, and is specialized in rice dishes. There is also a café-bar and a summer terrace. In July and August the property offers children entertainment.The hotel has a tour desk and you can hire a bicycle.
- Some staff were very nice but the majority of them were moody didn’t say hello in corridor and spoke really abruptly especially the Dark haired lady at breakfast and the blond man on reception that sometimes wears glasses. Just felt like I was working for them sometimes.
- Environment was clean and friendly. Loved the pool and food served was averagly ok.
The place was nice overall, food not to my taste and only a mccdonalds or burger king close by.
However the staff were amazing, and I mean amazing. Pool area is small but nice, and the cleanliness of the place… WOW. 10 minute bus ride from town to the beautiful centre of Alicante. All I can complain about was the buffet thing that’s on at dinner time. But again it’s totally subjective, other people may like it. Thanks for a nice stay. ❤️
- Very clean. It was in a bus route and the buses were every 10 minutes. Lovely beaches, a bit far away though. Coffee was cheap in the hotel. You could take a dog if you wanted, I love dogs.
We got to the hotel by taking the C6 bus from the airport which was less than €3 and then got off at the castle train bus stop, crossed the road and got on the bus 23 for €1.50 it drops you off across from the hotel.
The hotel was very bright, clean, spacious and well kept. Check in was quick and easy and we seemed to have an upgraded room as we had booked basic twin (asked for double) but we actually had a superior room with pool view and super king bed 🙂
We didn’t bother with the pool as it was a little small and we prefer the beach atmosphere anyways.
There did seem to be lots of loungers and space around the pool if you were to use it.
The bar area seemed decent but see negative review for why we didn’t get to try it!
All in all I would return only for a little less than we paid tho.
Top Hotels In Mutxamel Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mutxamel Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mutxamel Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mutxamel Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!