10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mutiloa Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Mutiloa Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mutiloa Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mutiloa Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mutiloa Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mutiloa Basque Country:
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imaz is set in the center of Segura. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant that serves local produce.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast is good and they make you eggs on request. Rooms and hotel in general clean, comfortable, new and airconditioned. Restaurant food OK. In middle of small town and plaza, with locals.
- Nice hotel in a really small city. Everything is clean and looking new, I haven´t expected such a comfort in this area!
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
Petit Goierri is set in Ormáiztegui and features a terrace and shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a tour desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a terrace. All rooms include a desk.Petit Goierri offers a continental or buffet breakfast. Guests will find coffee, tea and water in the lobby.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodations can find nearby.San Sebastián., Bilbao, Pamplona and La Rioja are all around 40 minutes’ drive from Petit Goierri,
- Room was great very clean, immaculate bedding and great friendly owner, breakfast was also excellent.
- VERY NICE HOTEL, CLEAN, SUPER NICE ROOM AND VERY VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE!!!!!!
- Quiet. Breakfast lovely with orange juice squeezed in a machine. Very friendly staff.
- Excellent location in a quiet area. Lovely staff. Clean, refurbished modern room. Comfy bed. Great local bars and a local taberna that did brilliant food. Lift to upper floors. Nice outside area with tables and chairs.
- This family run B&B is conveniently located in the town of Ormáiztegi. The family room and bathroom were huge, comfy beds and windows all around, so lots of natural light. The couple running it are lovely and recommended us a great tavern for dinner, just a few steps away. There are toys downstairs for children to play with, as well as a nice patio with a little toy house and a terrace to sit and relax. Will be back if happen to be in the area again.
Hotel Castillo is set in the countryside of the Basque Country, 25 miles from San Sebastian. It offers a traditional Basque restaurant and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
- Lovely rooms with very nice bathrooms, modern and comfortable. Plenty of parking and a great bar with very reasonable prices. Staff were great. Best stay we’ve had in a while.
- The value for money in the restaurant was excellent. Sufficient though for a menu del dia ….. bottle of wine EACH was a real surprise 🙂
- Location, internal very nice, rooms very good, efficient hotel
- Room was comfortable, evening meal was amazing value. Coffee is the best I’ve had in Europe.
- Ignore the location (next to a motorway, next to industrial units); ignore the exterior. This is a wonderful hotel. Super-clean, really comfy, well-detailed (light over the desk, plenty of power sockets), excellent bathroom. Good dinner, basic but decent breakfast. Put this hotel in an historic town, by a beach or on a mountain and you’d pay three times as much and think it a bargain. Here, as a functional stopover hotel, it’s an absolute steal.
Located in the Salbatoreh industrial area, 5 minutes’ drive from Beasain, Hotel Salbatoreh offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 56 mi away.
- Very good i am happy i chose this over the more central ones in fact was even better!
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
This former Medieval inn in the Basque town of Beasain is today a luxurious hotel with a sauna and restaurant. The soundproofed, modern rooms all have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness center. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 25 mi from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Rooms big, spacious
Very nice restaurant
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
- Beautiful historic property with very nicely appointed rooms. Wifi was fast and stable.
- Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Hotel Igartza is set in the pretty Basque village of Beasain, 25 mi from San Sebastian. Each bright, functional room features air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves characteristic regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Clean and comfortable, good bed, staff were friendly and helpful. Its location 40 km out of San Sebastion makes the trip to Bilbao that much closer. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The staff was friendly although finding a place to eat was a challenge. The breakfast was okay and enjoyable.
- The coffee and orange juice at breakfast was excellent and senora was very friendly and helpful.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bar on the ground floor is a Nice Place.
It’s only a 2 minute walk to the Train station.
Located in Beasain, Hotel Beasain provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastian is 22 miles from the accommodation. Vitoria Airport is 29 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
- La simplicité de la situation géographique, la propreté et la taille de la chambre.
- L’hôtel en lui-même est bien équipé et propre, le personnel est très agréable. Mais l’emplacement est catastrophique, puisqu’il est littéralement au bord de l’autoroute. J’ai eu du mal à en croire mes yeux en arrivant… du coup il y a pas mal de bruit, et surtout on n’a aucune envie de passer une nuit à cet endroit… Nous arrivions de Burgos où nous avions payé 4 euros de moins pour une nuit dans une hôtel 4 *, certes vieillot, mais sans aucune comparaison avec cet endroit…
- Personal muy amable, limpieza, confort, lo recomiendo 100%
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Mauleon is located in Legazpi in the Basque country, 37 mi from San Sebastian.The hotel offers heated single or double/twin rooms and each is uniquely decorated. They include a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. Free towels and bed linen are included.Hotel Mauleon’s restaurant offers a varied menu of fish and meats, as well as a selection of wines, particularly Riojas.Legazpi Bus Station and Train Station are just a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and Aizkorri-Aratz Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Hotel Mauleon is a 45-minute drive from the coastal town of Zumaia, and Bilbao is 43 mi away.
- Good comfortable room/bed. Great location for exploring the Basque region or for an overnight stay. Good local bars/restaurants within walking distance.
- La situaciòn del hotel es perfecta.A pocos metros se encuentran bares, restaurantes, supermercados, bancos….Tiene un pequeño parking gratuito.
- L’hôtel avait du charme, un certain caché (style ancien avec le charme de Harry Potter par exemple = beaucoup de bois et de vitraux) très belle bâtisse. La ville est également très belle. En bas de l’hôtel il y avait un bar. J’ai l’habitude des ambiances festives donc cela ne m’a pas dérangé.
- Le style architectural de l’établissement était original (boiserie, escalier, salle de bain). Chambre d’angle avec différentes vues. Présence d’une baignoire dans la salle de bain. Grande penderie, deux fauteuils, une chaise et un bureau étaient bien pratiques dans la chambre. Bon jus d’orange fraichement pressé pour le petit déjeuner. Hôtel situé en plein centre ville mais facilement accessible. Parking privé réservé aux clients, au pied de l’hôtel. Hôtel situé dans une petite ville dans les montagnes.
- Personal muy atento e agradable! Ubicación del hotel en centro de ciudad.
Hotel Restaurante Lazkao
Located in the outskirts of Lazkao, Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is located at the entrance of the business area. It offers a restaurant that serves traditional Basque cuisine made with local produce.Set within a natural setting, all rooms have heating and basic décor. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A room adapted for disabled guests is available.Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is 650 feet from the town center. The monasteries of Santa Ana and Santa Teresa, 5 minutes’ drive away, are two of the best preserved monuments from the 17th century in the Guipúzcoa region.
- Bij aankomst hadden we totaal geen verwachting eerder twijfel. Maar we kregen een schone prima kamer. Geen luxe maar alles was aanwezig. ‘s Avonds kon je er goed eten voor weinig geld. Dit overtrof onze verwachting. Goede uitvalbasis voor San Sebastian en Bilbao.
- Nos encanto la ubicación y el personal del hotel muy amable. Todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
- Le rapport qualité prix , rien ne manque à pars là clim peut être
- Tuvimos una estancia estupenda, el personal muy agradable y la comida del restaurante riquísima. Era la primera vez que visitábamos la zona y nos ha encantado, esperamos repetir. Un saludo para Carlos
- Horrible, desagradable, sucio, viejo, deprimente . . . me faltan adjetivos. Y va y me dice el propietario “estamos liados por que van a hacer un programa de cocina en nuestro restaurante” si, “PESADILLA EN LA COCINA” pense.
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa is located in the Basque country town of Zaldivia. It offers a stylish Basque restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- Es un hotel pequeño sin mucho bullicio, la zona es tranquila en un pequeño polígono con vistas a la montaña y el trato del personal muy atento y amable.
- Personal muy atento, la habitación muy limpia, hotel pequeñito y aunque a pie de carretera supertranquilo, bien insonorizado, facil acceso. Ideal para quien no le importe hacer 20 minutos de coche pero prefiere estar tranquilo, lejos del gentío del centro de la ciudad. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- Bastante limpio. Instalaciones bastante aceptables.
Top Hotels In Mutiloa Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mutiloa Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mutiloa Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!