10 Best Hotels To Stay In Muscle Shoals California – Top Hotel Reviews
Muscle Shoals California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Muscle Shoals California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muscle Shoals California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muscle Shoals California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Muscle Shoals California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Muscle Shoals California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Muscle Shoals California:
Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn
In California, just 1 miles from Carpinteria State Beach, this hotel features on-site dining, an outdoor pool and a hot tub. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.All of the guest accommodations at Best Western Plus Carpinteria feature cable TV. With wood-beam ceilings, all rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge is provided.At Carpinteria Best Western Plus, American fare and cocktails are available at the on-site restaurant and lounge. After dinner, guests can walk around the tropical courtyard complete with a koi pond.Seaside Gardens are 2 miles from this hotel. Santa Barbara Zoo is a 13-minute drive away.
- Staff is great with check-in, housekeeping is great, clean quiet rooms, spa is small but cozy. Breakfast was amazing, big portions and delicious food. On the perfect day, sitting out by the waterfall is our favorite thing to do
- Rooms are clean, close to down town area…court yard is nice….
- There is a great restaurant on the third floor of the hotel. If for no other reason, this hidden gem makes this hotel an outstanding choice. We stayed at this hotel for three nights and ate there every night with fabulous meals.
- The hotel was excellent and the restaurant on the third floor was great.
- Easy location by the freeway.. very friendly staff
Wyndham Garden The Pierpont Inn
One of our top picks in Ventura.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk to San Buenaventura Beach, this Ventura, California inn has rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.With a pool view, each air-conditioned guest room at The Pierpont Inn includes a TV and a sitting area. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom. Select suites feature ocean views.Guests at the Pierpont Inn can dine at Austen’s Restaurant. Styled in dark wood furniture, Austen’s features a contemporary atmosphere with white tablecloths and red accents.Downtown Ventura is 3 miles from this hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is a 1-hour drive from Inn Pierpont. Santa Barbara is 30 miles away.
Love the room the view and the fact of having a fireplace was absolutely awesome 😎
Next time I’ll try to afford the room with jacuzzi
Staff was great.
We had an issue with our room and the staff was very helpful in solving the issue.
- The staff was very helpful with some serious issues we had at the property.
- The grounds were pretty and well maintained. That’s all I can say positive about my stay at this facility.
- There was not a complimentary breakfast, but the restaurant that was affiliated with the property had great options, excellent service, casual atmosphere, wonderful view of grounds and ocean, and good prices. There is an easy walk to the pier and it was easy to get to the launch site for Channel Islands tour. The room was very comfortable, roomy and clean. Bed was great!
- Love the room the view and the fact of having a fireplace was absolutely awesome 😎
Best Western Plus Inn of Ventura
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in Ventura, California is just off Highway 101 and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The hotel has an outdoor pool and is next to downtown Ventura.A refrigerator, a microwave and coffee maker are included in all of the rooms at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Ventura. Every room is warmly decorated and includes a sitting area.There is a deck surrounding the pool with lounge chairs and a hot tub for relaxation. The business center has computers with free Wi-Fi, and laundry facilities are also available on site.Guests at the Ventura Best Western PLUS can enjoy a complementary hot breakfast buffet each morning.The Albinger Archaelogical Museum is within walking distance of this hotel, and the Buenaventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the property. The Oxnard Airport is 10.5 miles from the hotel.
- It was right by the railroad. The train went by 4 times during the night. The room shook every time the train went by. The whistle blew every time. It was the most romantic time a person could have by him/herself.
The exterior looked like an hourly rate motel.
Ugly and run down. Half of it was undergoing a major remodel. It looked terrible and embarrassing. I could have paid half at a motel 6 and would have looked better aesthetically.
Good thing was the included breakfast. Excellent choices.
Spacious and clean room
As Europeans, and more precisely French people, we particularly appreciated the wooden floor as opposed to regular carpet. Mostly is better for cleanliness and allergies.
- The breakfast was decent – same as we have had everywhere else.
- Clean room. Helpful front desk staff. Good location.
Motel 6 Ventura Beach
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This Ventura, California motel is ideally located just 1.5 blocks from the beach and 5 minutes from Ventura Harbor. The motel features an outdoor pool with sundeck and free parking.Rooms at Motel 6 Ventura Beach are equipped with cable TV and include free local calls. A private bathroom and a work area are also providedVentura Beach Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and free coffee every morning. Guest laundry facilities are on site.The Ventura County Fairgrounds is a 5-minute drive from this Motel 6 and Marina Village Shopping Center is a 5-minute walk away. The Oxnard Performing Arts and Convention Center is a 15-minute drive from this motel.
- We were at first put in a room next to a guy who was screaming. When I went to ask at the front desk about another room, they didn’t even hesitate to move us.
- location was close to everything,the beach and food
- i liked the location which was great and the rooms were clean.
- It was in a good location for easy access on & off the freeway, had food & gas stations close by.
- We were booked in a smoking room even though we clearly requested nonsmoking.
Franciscan Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Santa Barbara.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. An outdoor pool with a hot tub is featured at Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara. Modern amenities like a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in all rooms.Styled in subtle colored floral or off-white bedding, all rooms feature a contemporary feel and an iPod docking station at Franciscan Inn.Concierge and dry cleaning services are available. A daily maid service is also available.The University of California, Santa Barbara is a 12-minute drive away. Los Angeles International Airport is a 1.5-hour drive from Franciscan Inn.
West Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, beach walks and relaxation.
Perfect location, near the beach, wharf, and city center.
Very clean, complementary breakfast- lovely staff!
- Excellent staff – welcoming and very responsive to our needs.
Clean hotel – great location – great price
very accommodating staff! Highly recommend!
- Good location close to the pier and comfortable room
- The location is amazing- I walked to the beach, State Street for shopping, the pier, restaurants. Perfect Santa Barbara feel. Breakfast was clean and adequate.
- Perfect location, near the beach, wharf, and city center.
Motel 6 Santa Barbara – Carpinteria North
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 8.7 miles from Santa Barbara Zoo. All rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Santa Barbara Carpinteria North features a private bathroom. All rooms include a colorful decor.A 24-hour front desk is available at Santa Barbara Carpinteria North Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Within 11 miles of Motel 6 Santa Barbara Carpinteria North is Santa Barbara Winery and Santa Barbara Harbor. Los Angeles-International Airport is 89 miles away.
- Front office staff were friendly and accommodating
- It felt like I was in a prison. I just sat on the edge of the bed and tried not to touch anything.Then I went down to talk to the manager. She was awesome and upgraded me to a nicer room that had better amenities and was cleaner
- We were evacuated from the Thomas Fire and were grateful for shelter
- Staff was friendly, location is safe, lots of parking. Facility looks nice from the outside, inside so so.
- Welcoming staff was helpful. Room was fairly large
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located between Santa Barbara and Malibu, this hotel offers thoughtful amenities for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the San Buenaventura State Beach in Ventura, California.Featuring cable TV, all rooms at the Ventura Comfort Inn include tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge and microwave. The hotel provides all guests with a voucher for a complimentary hot breakfast at the Denny’s Restaurant next door.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Comfort Inn Ventura. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is also available.Go golf, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding in the beautiful Ojai Valley, which is just minutes from the Comfort Inn. The nearby Heritage Valley offers ballooning and train rides.
- I stayed in a King room on the 3rd floor. The room was clean and roomy. Bathroom had a whirlpool tub. Shortly after I checked in the front desk rang to see if I was happy with the room. Nice of him to ask. The hotel is very close to the 101 frwy and next to an In-N-Out Burger. The soundproofing is very good. The room was quiet and I had a comfy good night’s sleep. Hotel is located near the beach and is freeway close to points of interest in the city. IMO nicely priced. Breakfast voucher for the nearby Denny’s is included and access to a gym located in the city is offered. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. I will stay here again.
- We were really impressed by how quiet the room was. We couldn’t hear any noise from the street or the active car wash across the street, unless we opened the window. Very impressive!
- for us, we were anticipating In and Out for dinner and the restaurant was right behind us
- Over all it was a very great place to spend 4 nights.
- Very pleasant ! Love the full breakfast. Location in good. Close to all. I will be coming back.
Motel 6 Santa Barbara – Carpinteria South
One of our top picks in Carpinteria.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Placed just a few blocks from downtown Carpinteria, California and near beaches, shops and restaurants, the pet-friendly Motel 6 offers relaxing amenities and convenient services.Motel 6 Santa Barbara – Carpinteria is within 4 miles of the Santa Barbara Polo Grounds. The Andree Clark Bird Refuge and Santa Barbara Zoo are both within 10 miles of the motel.Guests will appreciate the Carpinteria Motel 6’s outdoor pool and coin laundry facilities. Each comfortable guestroom at the motel features wireless internet access for a small fee, extended cable TV and free local calls.
- Location; cleanliness of room; up-dated bathroom fixtures; quality service from Todd Traylor( Director of Operations) and his staff. They even laughed at my jokes.
- It was a safe haven during a fire evacuation from home.
- It’s clean and comfortable. But no AC. Room is little warmer cos of that.
- Location, bathroom, tv, for a Motel 6 it was unusually quiet with excellent parking in a very nice area
- It was clean and the bed was comfortable. I had a handicapped room it was hard to turn shower. Maintenance came right away and fixed it
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In the charming beachside town of Carpinteria, this hotel offers spacious accommodations, complete with a variety of modern amenities. Carpinteria State Beach is a 15 minute walk away.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria is ideally located close to many area highways, including Highway 101. This location offers guests easy access to much of the surrounding area, including the vibrant cities of Santa Barbara and Ventura.Guests at the Carpinteria Holiday Inn can enjoy a number of thoughtful and state-of-the-art amenities. With flat-screen TVs, a daily continental breakfast and an on-site fitness center, guests can remain comfortable and relaxed while traveling.
- I’ve been staying in holidays express for months now and been my best stay
- The breakfast omelettes and pancakes were very good! The fresh fruit selection was nice. The pool and hot tub was very clean and relaxing area. Nice grassy area for your dog! Would definitely book at this hotel again 🙂
- Extremely comfortable bed and nice little sitting area. Love the dog friendly atmosphere. Convenient to this quaint town’s nearby shops and walking tails to the seaside via bike or car or even a hearty walk.
- Liked the extra sitting area which was separate from the sleeping area. Perfect if one person wants to read while the other can sleep.
- Large, clean rooms better rates than in Santa Barbara.
Located in Oak View, 23 miles from Santa Barbara, Oakridge Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ventura is 8 miles from Oakridge Inn, and Ojai is 5 miles away. Santa Barbara Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- It was clean, good value for your money. Free continental breakfast.
- They had old school metal keys which prompted me to check out more traditionally.
We were late to checking, but they were waiting and answering our phone calls .
The room was clean and big.
We want to come back ‘
- The manager Scott is a pure gem, really great human being! We had an unfortunate thing happen to us and he was so helpful and lovely- a great guy, truly! Accommodation is very spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom is huge, with enormous mirrors and a good shower. Great experience, very much recommended!
- super comfy beds, clean, quiet, afforadbale, conveniently located, perfect! Thnks!
Top Hotels In Muscle Shoals California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Muscle Shoals California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Muscle Shoals California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Muscle Shoals California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!