10 Best Hotels To Stay In Muros de Nalón Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Muros de Nalón Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Muros de Nalón Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muros de Nalón Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muros de Nalón Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Muros de Nalón Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Muros de Nalón Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Muros De Nalón Asturias:
Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar is located in Muros de Nalón, 0.6 mi from Playa de Aguilar Beach. This charming hotel is set in a colonial house surrounded by gardens.Each beautiful room at Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar opens into a terrace. They include a flat-screen TV, a selection of pillows, a mini-bar, safe and bathrooms with hydromassage baths.Breakfast is served in the dining room and there is also a lovely terrace looking onto the gardens. The restaurant serves local dishes such as shellfish or Asturian meat for lunch and dinner.The hotel has a picturesque setting surrounded by forest and offering sea views. It is set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.The A8 Motorway is 1.9 mi away and connects you to Gijón in 35 minutes. Asturias Airport is 7.5 mi from the hotel.
- Big generous, comfortable room, lovely hosts and yummy breakfast
Well kept rooms
Friendly staff, couldn’t do enough for you
- Wonderful hotel, tasty food, very helpful and kind staff. Great recommendations from Rogelio about what to see in all of Asturias. The hotel is just a quick walk to join El Camino del Norte pilgrim walk. We walked to Cudillero. The beach down the hill is quiet and gorgeous. We loved our stay and hope to return!!
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, beautiful rural location, owner a lot of knowledge on the area, flexible on meals at night, close to beach (allthough a busy one, quieter ones a little further away). In short: we had a great time
- Fantastic property and wonderful host. Superb large room with balcony and view. Walking distance to great beach. Food fantastic and they are so accommodating on what you want – breakfast, lunch and dinner. Super relaxing place with great chill-out areas. Host Rodriguez is so nice and helpful. Everything was perfect.
Hotel Restaurante Playa de Las Llanas
Hotel Playa de las Llanas has a spectacular natural setting, only 3 miles from Asturias Airport. It is a charming rural hotel with personal service, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms at Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas include rustic décor, combining wood and stone. All have a safe, minibar, TV and work desk.Playa de las Llanas has a lovely terrace-gallery, where meals are served. There are also spacious lounges and public areas.Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas is convenient for the Ruta de los Miradores, a beautiful coastal route. This includes the beaches of Las Llanas, El Aguilar, Xilo and La Atalaya.From nearby San Esteban de Pravia, guests can go on boat trips or visit the natural salt water pools.
- Excellent and personal approach – nice rooms, tastful breakfast and frindly and helpful owner! I wish to come back 🙂
- A family run hotel, with good values. Everything one needed clean rooms. Lovely welcome. And on Camino route. Excellent location.
- Fantastic view from the bedroom. All staff were excellent.
- The food here was very good. The rooms nicely decorated.
- Wonderful hotel near some excellent beaches in Asturias. Quiet, relaxing, with a very friendly manager. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Coto del Pomar
Set just outside San Esteban de Pravia, the family-run Hotel Coto del Pomar offers easy access to the Asturian coastline and its pretty coves. It has brightly colored rooms with heating, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, the hotel offers views of the Nalón Estuary and is located next to a seaside walking path. There is a football pitch and a children’s play area, as well as hammocks in the garden.Hotel Coto del Pomar also offers bike rental. Local activities include canyoning, archery and off-road excursions.The town of San Esteban de Pravia, its marina and train station are just 5 minutes’ drive away. Asturias Airport is about 15 minutes’ drive away and the A-8 motorway is just 1.9 mi from the hotel.Coto del Pomar Hotel offers a daily breakfast of fresh, local produce. The property also has drinks and snacks vending machines.
- Friendly, relaxed welcome from owners who quietly and efficiently made our stay most enjoyable with excellent breakfasts, comfortable beds and good advice on local places to eat and visit.
- La casa es preciosa, el lugar un encanto para desconectar y descansar rodeada de naturaleza
- Todo excelente, la limpieza, instalaciones y personal. El lugar maravilloso y muy silencioso para descansar, los desayunos abundantes y de gran calidad, todo casero.
- Todo: habitación, limpieza, ubicación y sobre todo la atención de Carmen.
- La amabilidad de Carmen y el entorno, que es idílico para desconectar.
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena
The hotel is located within the Finca de la Magdelena country estate in the highest point of Soto del Barco boasting stunning views and a unique, peaceful setting.The hotel itself is a palatial building that dates back to the 18th century and was home to a number of Spanish noble figures.It provides guests with the ideal place to relax in. There is a fantastic spa with a thermal circuit and a variety of treatments to relax and soothe.The large pavilion building offers 10 large banquet and conference rooms for up to 3000 people. These rooms have big windows and views of the town or the river.At the Magdalena’s restaurant you can sample fusion cuisine. There is also a cafe and bar service.
- Staff at reception promised take away breakfast as I was leaving early.
- Good location in a quiet town for touring Asturias. Good view over a river estuary. Nicely appointed clean room and bathroom. Very pleasant and helpful staff. They helped us book a tour of nearby prehistoric cave paintings. Evening meals in their restaurant were excellent. The spa was great as well as the other relaxing treatments.
- Lovely hotel we enjoyed visiting the spa area included in the price of the room.
- The room was spacious, lovely bathroom, fabulous view. Also the location was spot on as was the view from our room. The spa was nice if not a little eccentric.
- Spa and meals were great. Views and proximity to Cudillero.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant hotel is located in the residential area of El Pito, just 1.2 mi from Cudillero Harbor and Aguilar Beach. Set among the Selgas Palace buildings, it offers peaceful accommodations with a garden and terrace.Hotel Alvaro’s attractive, heated rooms feature stylish décor with tiled floors and scenic garden views. Each comes with a TV and private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.A continental breakfast is served at Alvaro, which is within 10 minutes’ walk of several bars, restaurants and shops.The town is set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route and hiking and cycling are popular nearby. The stunning Selgas Palace complex, with gardens known as the Asturian Versailles, is opposite the hotel.Hotel Alvaro offers free private parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo and Gijón. Asturias Airport is just 9.3 mi away.
- Bathroom was nicely updated – very modern. Front desk gentleman was very nice.
- The bed was quite comfortable and room was clean. Although the man at the counter spoke little English, he was friendly and helpful.
- We liked the welcome, cleanliness and view from the bedroom window.
- Room smart with new bathroom/toilet. Enjoyed beach nearby and little cafe right beside it.
- Excellent stop over! Owners adorable, friendly, room super neat and clean, slept like a roc. Bathroom modern, easy parking, ideally located (didn’t know the area, loved it!). Perfect, at a very reasonable price. Thank you for the very pleasant stay.
Hotel Casona Selgas
Featuring free Wi-Fi and free public parking, Hotel Casona Selgas is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cudillero, on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Set in the quiet area of El Pito, Casona Selgas features characteristic Asturian architecture and has 2 terraces with outdoor seating area, as well as a multimedia living room.With antique furniture and unique décor, the 8 rooms come with TV, private bathroom with bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a spa bath.A selection of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the picturesque port of Cudillero. Aguilar Beach is 1.9 mi from the property and Asturias Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The hotel was stylish, had a personal touch. Staff very friendly. Room big and Parking easy
- Rooms were lovelingly decorated. The owners were very welcoming and attentive. Breakfast room and breakfast was great.
- If are you looking for a nice and silent location, it’s a perfect place. If are you looking for sea beaches it is close to the hotel (by car).
- Great little hotel in beautiful Cudillero.Had a very late arrival about 1.00pm as was met graciously at hotel.Lovely staff helpful and friendly despite not speaking much English.Positioned well on Camino walk.Pity ee fid not stay longer.Busstop outside to town
- We had two cute rooms for our family of 5. While they weren’t huge, they were charmingly furnished, with French doors and very comfortable beds. We enjoyed the simple breakfast for 4 euros. We visited the fabulous beaches nearby as well as the town of Cudillero. Great value for money.
Casona de La Paca
Set in the beautiful fishing village of Cudillero, this former Asturian country manor house has a warm and harmonious atmosphere to help make your stay a relaxing one.The Casona de la Paca features traditional and and modern décor and has a meeting room, a dining room where breakfast is served and a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel is set in pleasant gardens, exhibiting characteristic vegetation of the region and where you can enjoy a relaxing stroll in the evening.The town center of Cudillero is only 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The towns of Oviedo, Gijón, Luarca and Somiedo and Muniellos National Parks are within a short distance away.
- The location was good and we knew about the walking distance to Cudillero and the fact it was uphill on the return. The property was very nice and tastefully decorated and in keeping with the period of architecture.
We forgot documents in the hotel, and management was so helpful that they organized prompt delivery to Madrid before our flight.
The best support you can ever have in such difficult situations!
- This is a wonderful property and grounds. The Staff were superb , incredibly friendly and helpful.
- A very Pleasant Hotel to stay at – staff were friendly and very helpful. The breafkast was excellent and I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
- The Casona was elegantly appointed and so peaceful. While I was in Cudillero for pleasure, both my husband and I have work to complete. The WiFi was strong and there were a variety of places to read and write both indoors and out. Cudillero was charming, but I was glad we stayed just outside the town and could walk down either by road or the very vertical back alleys (not for the faint of heart – literally or figuratively). Breakfast was delicious with an abundance of fresh fruit, cheeses and meats.
Hotel Casa Vitorio
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. A colorful 19th-century house, Casa Vitorio features an outdoor swimming pool. Set in a peaceful estate, it is 0.9 mi from Cudillero and its beaches.The attractive rooms at Casa Vitorio have traditional décor and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is free WiFi in most rooms, and some have cable internet.Breakfast is served in the Vitorio’s dining room. Guests can also use the hotel’s barbecue facilities.Local activities include hiking and surfing. Gijón can be reached in 35 minutes by car, while Asturias Airport is less than 20 minutes’ drive.
- A very nice host, helping out with walking routes and what to look at. Everything in Spanish but with some knowledge of Spanish words it was understandable 🙂
- Nice and helpfull owner, good breakfast and a swim in the swimmingpool felt great.
- The swimming pool and the closeness of the hotel to the airport.
- Nice owners – they made you welcome all time. Special rates for pilgrims.
- Me gusto mucho desde el trato muy agradable hasta la ubicacion.
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Azpiazu is only 350 feet from Playa de Aguilar Beach and 1.9 mi from the fishing town of Cudillero. It offers a restaurant and rooms with heating.Azpiazu is 1.9 mi from the coastal town of Muro de Nalón, and 15 minutes’ drive from Asturias Airport. Avilés is 16 mi away while Gijón and Oviedo are 31 mi away.The restaurant serves characteristic Asturian dishes, and features its own shellfish farm. It also serves meats, fish and homemade desserts, as well as the traditional fabada bean stew.Each room at the Azpiazu hotel comes with a flat-screen TV, a phone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
- Location, friendliness of staff. Price, excellent food.
- The staff was very attentionate and made us feel at home. Large and comfortable room
The Azpiazus were very welcoming hosts. The hotel is located in a quiet location near Playa Aguilar.
There is a lively restaurant and bar at the hotel.
After several weeks of traveling in Europe, we have to say that the water pressure in the shower was the best we have encountered! So nice after a long day of traveling!
- Nice location close to the beach and few min drive from the town. Good value for money.
- the location is superb,food in the restaurant was great if a little pricey the walk back up the road to the view points very steep but worth it and when the tide is out ,what a beach so much golden sand ! good parking at the hotel and the nearby beaches
Hotel La Casona de Lupa
This establishment is located a mile from the picturesque fishing village of Cudillero and near the beautiful beaches in this area.The hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool, grounds, a small spa and library, where you can relax in its spectacularly decorated interior. This is the ideal place to escape the stresses of everyday life.This is a region that boasts an exceptional natural setting, with a beautiful coastline and mountain environment. The monumental heritage of Cudillero also must not be missed.
- We were warmly welcomed by Maria Eugenia & Juan Carlos even though we arrived late. They treated us like friends and went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our stay. The accommodation was absolutely beautiful and we wished we’d arranged to stay longer. It was one of the highlights of our tour of northern Spain.
El spa privado .
El buen trato recibido por el personal de limpieza y por una chica de recepcion que se llamaba María , quefue la única de recepción y cafetería que fue amable y simpática.
- La ubicación y comunicación con carreteras para poder desplazarte a otros lugares de interés. También es de valorar el parking gratuito. Habitaciones amplias, camas cómodas y limpio.
- La ubicación, la piscina, las comidas en el restaurante, limpieza y magnífico trato
- La habitacion muy grande t limpia, la chica de recepcion muy atenta y amable
Top Hotels In Muros De Nalón Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Muros de Nalón Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Muros de Nalón Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Muros de Nalón Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!