10 Best Hotels To Stay In Murlin Heights Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Murlin Heights Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Murlin Heights Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murlin Heights Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murlin Heights Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Murlin Heights Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Murlin Heights Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Murlin Heights Ohio:
Motel 6 Dayton
2 miles from the interchange of Interstates 70 and 75, this motel is a 12 minute drive from Dayton International Airport. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a continental breakfast.A cable TV and work desk are standard in every simply furnished room at the Americas Best Value Inn Dayton. All rooms include a table and chairs and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is available to all guests of the Dayton Americas Best Value Inn. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.Kitty Hawk Golf Course is a 10 minute drive from the motel. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dayton North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dayton North offers accommodations in Murlin Heights. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Springfield is 21 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dayton North, and Dayton is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 4.3 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dayton North.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia is located in Murlin Heights, just 21 miles from Springfield.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Dayton is 6 miles from Hampton Inn Vandalia, and Centerville is 15 miles from the property. James M. Cox Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Mini Breakfast omelette was great. Staff went out of their way to be kind. There is one casual chair to sit when viewing tv or reading.
- The room was very spacious and breakfast was really good
- The staff person working the morning breakfast was very pleasant. What a great way to start your day. The cookies in the lobby in the early evening were a pleasant surprise also. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- The breakfast was great and a great variety. The rooms were clean and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The price was very reasonable. In a nice area with many choices of restaurants. Very easy to find and conveniently accessible from the expressway.
We specifically booked a hotel with a pool for our twins birthday. When we arrived the front desk asked why we were there and we mention just that. They neglected to inform us the health inspector was just out and said they needed a new part for the pool heater and it was cooler than normal. When our kids jumped in the chill in the water took their breath away! The disappointment on their faces was apparent!! They swam for 5 minutes until their skin was so chilled and lips were blue.
It was the only thing they wanted to do for their birthday is stay in a hotel and swim at night.
Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport
Within a 10-minute drive of both Dayton International Airport and downtown Dayton, this Red Roof Inn provides guests with free Wi-Fi. There is also coffee in the lobby.A flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator are featured in select room at the Red Roof Inn Dayton North. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests staying at the Dayton North Red Roof Inn can enjoy on-site conveniences like a business center and laundry facilities.The University of Dayton is 10 miles from the property. The National Aviation Hall of Fame is a 15-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed. Clean. Shower worked well. Temperature control good.
- Had everything you need for an overnight stay. Basic but Clean
- Good location. Room looks bigger in the photo’s, but still a decent size.
- Relatively convenient location off the highway, but in a not-so-great area of Dayton. Room was okay, except for the safe that wouldn’t close.
- Close to the highway. Nice staff and quick check in.
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
One of our best sellers in Dayton! Off Interstate I-75, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor-outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. Dayton International Airport is an 8-minute drive away.All rooms at Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North feature a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.Guests at Dayton North Drury Inn & Suites can enjoy a swim in the indoor-outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center.A 24-hour business center is available. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.A free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles is served each morning. Complimentary food and beverages are served nightly. Panera Bread cafe and Red Lobster restaurant are across from the hotel.Fifth Third Field is 6 miles away. University of Dayton is a 15-minute drive away.
- I liked everything. Kick off, breakfast, cleanliness, comfy. Staff was excellent
- Rooms are quite and clean.Real food for breakfast good price
- The “extras” weren’t extra! The room was very nice, comfortable, and the staff was exceptional,
Well located just off interstate, near a number of restaurants (if you don’t want Drury’s free food) Nice sized quiet rooms with comfy beds.
Free drinks 5-7 pm
- We try to stay at Drury Inns because they have wonderful beds, accept pets and have good evening snacks and and very good breakfasts. We have been satisfied at every Drury Inn we’ve stayed.
Days Inn Dayton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Dayton offers accommodations in Dayton, just 21 miles from Springfield.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Centerville is 16 miles from Days Inn Dayton, and Urbana is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 3.7 miles from Days Inn Dayton.
- Located very close to other restaurants and hotels
- Location close to interstate, a gas station, and restaurants
- Beds were quite comfortable; staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and recommend places to visit
- There were no eggs but the Continental breakfast was nice to have.
- Nothing… bad area.. very dirty… smelly… bugs in room… not a good value even for the low price
Comfort Inn & Suites
Located in Dayton, 21 miles from Springfield, Comfort Inn & Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Centerville is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites, and Urbana is 29 miles away. James M. Cox Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The room had a door separating it from the the other party of the room. It was nice. I liked the breakfast and hot tub.
- The staff were friendly and professional. The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel, fresh food, good variety! Vickie was ruing the breakfast area and was cleaning the tables and chairs while keeping everything hot and stocked!
- Everything was fine, just not exciting, if you know what I mean. A serviceable stay, but not exceptional. They have renovated, and it’s just ok.
- The lady who was in charge of breakfast was great!
- Everything was wonderful and totally exceeded my expectations. It’s newly renovated and super clean 🙂
Hawthorn Suites Dayton North
Just a 15 minute drive from the James M. Cox Dayton International Airport, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site fitness center. The University of Dayton is 10 miles away.Rooms at the Hawthorn Suites Dayton North all include a full kitchen, living area with a sofa bed, and cable TV. The brightly decorated rooms also have a work desk and private bathroom.The Dayton North Hawthorn Suites serve a continental breakfast every morning and offer light refreshments on Wednesday afternoon in the lobby. The hotel also boasts a basketball court and barbecue facilities.The Dayton Dragons, Dayton’s minor league baseball team plays 10 miles from the hotel. The Ervin J. Nutter Center is 15 miles away.
- I’ve stayed numerous times in the past. First time back in 3 years and it was totally not like it used to be! The room wasn’t totally clean and we were told they had changed hands 3 times and were starting to renovate! Very disappointed!!!
- The room was spacious and breakfast was hot. The reception staff was engaging and pleasant.
- I am a single young older woman looking to visit family in the Dayton Area and chose this location on previous reviews. Absolutely outstanding! Clean and having an apartments setting for the weekend was so wonderful and comfortable! Never felt like I was cramped into a tiny hotel room with just a bed! I hope all Hawthorn Suites adhere to this type of customer service. I will always chose them over a high priced Hilton!
- The was comfortable everything else needs some work
- Breakfast was delicious. It was in a very safe location and we were able to park close to out room.
Courtyard by Marriott Dayton North
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard by Marriott Dayton North offers accommodations in Dayton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Springfield is 21 miles from Courtyard Dayton North OH, and Centerville is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 3.7 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Dayton North.
- The bed was extremely comfortable.. We never wanted to leave!
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows were so nice I want to buy some for home.
- Very nice and comfortable. Also was a good price with breakfast included.
- Bed was comfortable my husband was expecting a continental breakfast but there was none you had to pay for your breakfast we never stayed at a hotel that didn’t have any thing to eat you had to even pay for a banana he said he would never stay there again too me it was ok nothing great for the price but way over rated would rather stay at the drury inn
- good location to food restaurants usaf museum and shopping.
Super 8 Vandalia/Dayton International Airport
Just 3 miles from Dayton International Airport, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A complimentary airport shuttle is also available.Each room at Super 8 features a work desk and a safe. There is also a coffee maker.Continental breakfast is served each morning.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. A business center along with fax and copy services is also available.Shopping and dining is about 1 miles from Super 8 Vandalia/Dayton International Airport. The Boonshift Museum of Discovery is less than a 10- minute drive away. The University of Dayton is 11 miles away.
Very quiet, neat property to live, not far to Air Force museum, convenient to gas station, McDonald’s, and highway.
Hotel staff are friendly and eager to help.
- Didn’t expect much for $50 and was still disappointed
- The beds and pillows were absolutely excellent!! Also, the breakfast was superb!! Especially liked the waffles!! And all the facilities…SO clean and inviting!!
- Our room (number 113) had bugs about half inch diameter, look like ticks or waterbugs. One was on easy chair when I got up the other was on bed blanket. Faucet was misaligned with sink so water splattered when turned on.
- Rooms were clean & had eveything in it as far as mini fridge, coffe maker & towels.
- Very quiet, neat property to live, not far to Air Force museum, convenient to gas station, McDonald’s, and highway.
Top Hotels In Murlin Heights Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Murlin Heights Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Murlin Heights Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Murlin Heights Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!