10 Best Hotels To Stay In Murillo el Fruto Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Murillo el Fruto Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Murillo el Fruto Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murillo el Fruto Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murillo el Fruto Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Murillo el Fruto Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Murillo el Fruto Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Murillo El Fruto Navarre:
Heredad Beragu Hotel- Adults Only
Located in Gallipienzo, 34 mi from Pamplona, Heredad Beragu Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Heredad Beragu Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sos del Rey Católico is 17 mi from Heredad Beragu Hotel, while Sangüesa is 11 mi from the property. Monastery of Leyre is 25 minutes’ drive, while the Castle of Xavier is a 20-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 mi from Heredad Beragu Hotel.
- What a gem! Above any expectations! Wonderful place!
- We were totally blown away by our stay at this hotel! Winding our way up the road to the hilltop village of Gallipienzo, we knew we were in for something special. The location is stunning, with views down to the river below and no other noise than the sound of the birds and the crickets. The hotel is an old, historic building which has been lovingly renovated by the owners. We were looked after extremely well during the stay. Eating breakfast and dinner in the restaurant was a real highlight, with homemade and locally sourced food. I can’t recommend the hotel enough!
- The host was great and very friendly. The room was exactly as I hoped and the views, both from in the room and from the patio outside, are exceptional. The town and the area are beautiful, remote and relaxing. The breakfast was also very good.
- Fabulous stay, our hosts were amazing. Our only regret is we didn’t book a room with a view, but next visit will definately book a room with a view
- Beautifully and tastefully restored 16-18th century building. Excellent owner managers on site. Lovely rooms, many or all with great views across a valley down to the Aragon river. A wonderfully peaceful location.
Hotel Merindad de Olite
This charming hotel is in the historic old quarter of Medieval Olite, by the Palace of the Kings of Navarra. The Merindad de Olite offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is set among the remains of a Roman wall. There are many historic monuments within walking distance.The building of the Merindad de Olite includes attractive wood and stone. There is a lounge and a dining room, both with a fireplace. The hotel offers a variety of wine-tasting activities.Private parking is available on site, at an extra cost. The nearby AP-15 Motorway offers access to Pamplona, 20 miles away.
- The location was perfect. The attached restaurant was fantastic – the best steak in years!
- The location was fantastic, being in the centre of the quaint little town was perfect for us. Supermarkets, a local bus stop, the tourist information centre and lovely restaurants, were all in close walking distance for us. The rooftop was also an added bonus as we were able to overlook the town and surrounding wineries. We stayed in Olite as we wanted to be close to Pamplona for the San Fermin festival, and we are so glad we were in Olite rather than Pamplona. The bus only took 30 mins and were frequent throughout the festival for only 4euro pp. Such a beautiful town, can’t wait to come back and stay and dine at Hotel Merindad!
- Very charming, clean with great view from balcony over looking vineyard and partial view of the castle.Very good food at their restaurant.
- The location of the hotel is beautiful. Our room had a lovely view that included the castle.
- Great location. Lovely to choose wine from the bodega to have with dinner. Excellent set menu.
Hotel Garcia Ramirez
This hotel is in the charming historic and artistic heart of the medieval town of Olite, next to Palacio Real and the Galerías Medievales.The establishment is in the heart of the region of Navarra and boasts easy access to Pamplona; you can get there by the highway in 20 minutes.This is the perfect place whether you are booking a business trip or vacation. It offers practical and functional rooms adapted to your needs. In this medieval atmosphere, you will have plenty of opportunities to sample the exquisite cuisine.
- We had a “suite” which had a covered terrace overlooking the castle and Plaza Carlos III. which was wonderful
- Location, staff, onsite restaurant/bar/cafe.
- Very cute hotel in an awesome location! We traveled there by bike and they had a safe place to store our bikes for the night.Very much appreciated!
- Fantastic location! Comfortable beds, very well working airco!Great terrace!
Great location in lovely town square with free parking nearby. Friendly staff didn’t speak English but we got by.
Restaurant attached was reasonably priced and food was better than expected, as it is more of a café than a restaurant.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Zanito
Situated in the old heart of the town of Olite, Hotel Restaurante Casa Zanito offers elegant and spacious rooms. It has free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with oak furniture. They have air conditioning, telephone, TV and private bathrooms with hairdryers.The restaurant offers breakfast and traditional Navarra dishes using fresh local produce.The historic town of Olite was once the seat of the Kings of Navarra. The former Royal Palace is just a few steps away, as is the church of San Pedro. The city of Pamplona and its airport are just 18 miles away. The Bárdenas Reales Natural Park is just 3 miles away.
- Amazing location. Superb staff! Really is a great place to stay to soak up the atmosphere of Olite
- In City centre , visit round the Royal Palace of Olite was excellent €2 each (pensioner) !!!!
The location is perfect to visit the beautiful city of Olite.
We really liked the style of the room and the quality of the bed (mattress)
The breakfast was good, and the value for money excellent!
We requested a baby cot for our little girl, it was not ready upon check-in however the staff kindly came to install it in the room, again excellent mattress, our baby girl slept very well!
Very nice “bar a pinxos” downstairs (cash only!)
- The room was compact but fine for only staying one night. The hotel is located in the center of the historical city of Olite which is small town but worth visiting. Good location to stay if you are planning to visit Les Bardenas Reales which is highly recommended.
- Lugar perfecto para visitar OLITE. Sin grandes lujos, pero confortable
Sercotel Hola Tafalla
Located next to the Miguel Induráin Sports Center, this modern design hotel offers a gastronomic restaurant, free Wi-Fi and stylish air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Each bright, functional room at the Hola Tafalla includes wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hola Tafalla’s restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also an on-site snack bar with an outdoor terrace. Room service is available on request.The Hola Tafalla is located in the AR-2 district of Tafalla,just 1,650 feet from the town center. The charming historic town of Olite is 3.1 mi away.
- Close to the highway and not to far from Olite. We used it for a stop-over on the way to South of spain. It was a spatious and very nice room in a modern hotel.
Overall a very good experience given our expectations.
The entrance/footpath was it’s poorest aspect, and while we parked right in front, it was a taxi stand.
Food was good but menu card needs serious rewrite- my wife had “goldfish”, but it was Breem.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable and very easy to park. We ate in the restaurant as there was not much around the hotel and the food was excellent and very reasonable. The set menu was 20euros and it included wine and water
- perfect Spanish quality hotel, easy to park, and a short distance from the main route.
- Clean comfortable hotel. Excellent staff. Very reasonably priced good evening meal and wine.
Located in Sádaba, 2,800 feet from Sádaba Castle, Hospedería Sádaba features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Tudela is 33 mi away.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property has a seasonal chill out terrace with live music and cocktails.Bárdenas Reales is 20 mi away and Zaragoza is 75 minutes’ drive from Hospedería Sádaba. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 39 mi from the property.
Wonderful, very highly recommended,
- bella struttura, camere accoglienti come arredo e luci,letti comodissimi, tutto molto pulito, cortile adiacente al bar piacevole per aperitivo o dopocena, ristorante eccellente.
- L’amabilité du personnel, l’apéritif pris sur la terrasse.
- El lugar es ideal para excursiones en las cinco villas y la piscina municipal de Sádaba es estraordinária muy aconsejable si vas en verano y con niños
- Piacevole esteticamente e con personale gentilissimo
- Wonderful, very highly recommended,
Surround yourself in the Medieval ambiance of this historic hotel, which forms part of the old city walls of this ancient town in the countryside of Aragon.The building of El Peirón dates from the 17th century, and many charming, original features remain to this day. Its sturdy, stone walls contain an enchanting venue, blending traditional Spanish elements with the facilities of a 21st-century hotel.Each of the hotel’s rooms has been carefully designed to preserve the historic feel while adding amenities such as hydromassage showers, Wi-Fi internet and state-of-the-art lighting.The Peirón’s setting on the main street of Sos del Rey Católico means you can easily explore the town’s ancient streets. Here you will find numerous characteristic Spanish tapas bars to try the local cuisine.There is covered parking for motorcycles, subject to availability.
- Excellent location, friendly staff. Hotel was spotless.
- Friendly and welcoming staff. A great location for exploring the town. Very good breakfast.
Excellent location. Beautiful medieval building. Excellent continental breakfast.
- An attractive very well run hotel. Modernised but still keeps the old about it. Room and beds very comfy. Also a bonus of a lift good in an old property.
- Lovely room, convenient parking, friendly but not intrusive
Hotel Villa Marcilla
The eco-friendly Hotel Villa Marcilla is in the peaceful Ribera de Navarra. It offers attractive grounds and a Michelin-starred restaurant. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking and air conditioning.The rooms in the Villa Marcilla all have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, safe and minibar. They all have views of the countryside.At the hotel, guests can rent bicycles and PlayStations. There is also a business center.The hotel’s restaurant, the Villa Marcilla, offers breakfast and dinner, featuring a range of local dishes. There is also a cafe-bar.Villa de Marcilla is close to the Bardenas Reales Natural Park, just off the AP-15 highway. The cities of Pamplona and Zaragoza are both within a one hour drive of the hotel.
- An impressive building with lovely rooms. In most other locations you’d pay a lot more for such a grand hotel.
- Great place for an overnight stop. Very friendly staff, good food and spacious roons.
- Positives … food was good value and a pleasant surprise.
- Room plus bed and food was good but not a luxury standard as implied in their advert on Boooking.com.The interior of property was a lot higher standard than the external.
Lovely young woman on reception.
Plenty of parking
Easy to get to from main roads.
Very reasonably priced evening meal.
Offering impressive views of the Orba Valley, Hotel Valdorba features stylish rooms and a restaurant. Set in an 18th-century farmhouse, it is located in the village of Sansoin, a 20-minute drive from Pamplona.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Valdorba has attractive, contemporary décor with wooden floors. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside and come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Valdorba’s restaurant serves a range of Navarran cuisine including grilled steak and fish dishes. There is also a varied selection of wines.The surrounding Orba Valley is famous for its Romanesque churches, and is an ideal location for hiking and horse riding. The hotel can arrange activities including archery and paintball.
- The hotel seems very good & staff friendly but our overnight stay was ruined by our experience (see “what we didn’t like”)
This hotel is approximately 3 miles from the main motorway and in our opinion a Hidden Gem, set at the top of a hill with views that are sensational it is a hideaway that we’d highly recommend…
We were travelling to the Costa Blanca on holiday with our two Rottweilers and my elderly father and chose this hotel as a stop over on the way.
Lovely air conditioned rooms that were all newly refurbished and spacious, great for our dogs who were very chilled out!
Although the hotel didn’t do room service they did allow us to get food and take it back to the room, the food was excellent as well as the Rioja we decided to have with it..
The room had a mini bar that had lots of choice in it from Baileys to Cava, Gin to Red Wine, Lovely!
We would recommend this excellent hotel to anyone, especially those of us that travel with our beloved pets!
We’ll definitely book this property again in the future!
- Huge helpings of ‘hearty’ food. But too much if you have only been driving all day! OK after skiing
- It’s a beautiful place with spacious and luxurious accommodation. The food is fantastic and good value. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The setting is wonderful. The overall place is set up for shooting and hunting parties (clay pigeon shooting at international level and dog kennels too) but was also a lovely spot to relax and watch the birds. Our Westie was welcomed throughout and stayed in our room with us too.
- Nice staff, great restaurant, amazing views all around, quiet.
Located in Sos del Rey Católico, Hotel Triskel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and features a garden and terrace with mountain view. Pamplona is a 50-minute drive away.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room features air-conditioning, heating and a balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.Hotel Triskel has a bar and a restaurant. Tourist information is available at the 24-hour front desk. The hotel offers free parking.Monasterio Leyre is 16 mi from the property. Uncastillo Village is a 30-minute drive away. Pamplona Airport is 45 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- excellent welcome ! we arrived very late and the staff stayed up late and provided us with food and drink. above and beyond what was expected.
- The views from the room were absolutely stunning.
- The hotel is in a wonderful location with fantastic views of the town and over the valley yet is only a couple of minutes walk away. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and the whole place had a lovely airy peaceful feel to it. Breakfast was excellent and great value.
- Lovely hotel on the edge of the old Privte parking bar restaurant with amazing views
- As we were staying several nights we received a room upgrade. The hotel is located a flat 200 metres from the old town with its own car park. A magnificent view from your room
Top Hotels In Murillo El Fruto Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Murillo el Fruto Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Murillo el Fruto Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Murillo el Fruto Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!