10 Best Hotels To Stay In Murillo de Lónguida Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Murillo de Lónguida Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Murillo De Lónguida Navarre:
Hotel Ekai offers free Wi-Fi, a traditional Navarran restaurant and bright, country-style rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. Pamplona Aiport and city center are a 20-minute drive away.Hotel Ekai is located on the edge of the Pyrenees Mountains, just 1.2 mi from the center of Aoiz. It is a 25-minute drive from Roncesvalles, an important point on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Staff at Ekai Hotel are happy to provide information about the region. Free public parking is available at the hotel.The spacious rooms feature wooden floors and air conditioning. Each room comes with a safe, a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.
- A great place to stay if your traveling in the region, on site bar and restaurant, a very quiet location. the staff were friendly and helpful. On site parking.
- Great staff Very friendly off street parking we came by motorcycle good price
- Everything from the welcome onwards and it was a bargain
- STAFF WERE EXCELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL. FOOD WAS GREAT AND FABULOUS VALUE FOR MONEY
- Good low budget accomodation with decent dinner and extensive breakfast buffet
Hotel Rural Muskilda
Hotel Muskilda is a traditional 19th century stone building located in Urroz, Navarra. Beautifully painted wall frescoes and the restored authentic furniture add charming detail to this hotel.The hotel features a dining room where breakfast is served, and also a bar. There is a sitting room with a reading area and magnificent views.All spacious rooms at Muskilda include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and amenities. They are also equipped with a TV and heating.Hotel Rural Muskilda is located 12 mi from Pamplona and is near the start of the famous Camino de Santiago. The Lumbier Canyon is also just a 30-minute drive away.
- The food was delicious. The tomato salad was incredible and the haddock superbly cooked. The breakfast was delicious.
- The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fabulous, and a great restaurant next door. The grilled beef the best we habe had in 6 wks of travel.
- La atención de Carmentxu, La cama, la habitación y el hotel en sí cómodo y precioso
Een heel leuk plattelandshotel met een gepassioneerde eigenaresse, die alles doet om het haar gasten
naar de zin te maken.
- El trato amable y exquisito de la propietaria te hacía sentir como en casa, se preocupaba realmente porque estuvieras cómodo y satisfecho y lo consiguió. Muy recomendable.
Hospedería Santa Fe
Set in an old monastery, Hospedería Santa Fe features rustic rooms and beautiful Gothic architecture. Combining a peaceful location with modern interiors, it offer mountains views, and free parking on site.The hotel has maintained original elements, such as the cloister and the inn. All heated rooms at Hospedería Santa Fe have a flat-screen TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Most rooms have high ceilings, and some have exposed beams.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes; and a range of dining options and shops can be found in Lumbier, 15 minutes’ drive away.You can enjoy the landscape of the Navarran Pyrenees and practice outdoor activities at the Valle de Roncal. Several beautiful monasteries and castles, such as Javier’s Castle, Leire’s Monastery, and different churches in Sangüesa, are within 30 minutes of the hotel.
- Great property in the middle of green fields! Delicious food prepared by the chef of the cuisine which has a vaste experience!
- Beautiful monastery and working chapel converted into a hotel. Located on a hill with great views all round. The management team of Mercedes and Enrique were very warm and welcoming. Since we arrived in the evening we decided to eat dinner at the hotel. They cooked up a marvellous meal with very generous portions and complemented with local Navarra wine. Mercedes helped us chalk out a route through Navarra the next morning when we left. We felt at home here and would strongly recommend this place for its charm, its serenity and the hospitality.
La estancia ha superado nuestras expectativas, el alojamiento es un antiguo monasterio super cuidado, muy limpio, con una tranquilad absoluta y un lugar con mucho mucho encanto decorado con categoría.
Las camas son de lo.mejorcito y el desayuno abundante, variado y de calidad.
Pero si tengo q destacar algo en especial es la atención por parte de Merche y Enrique, son muy atentos y te hacen sentir super cómodos.
El entorno es ideal para visitar Navarra.
Lo recomendamos y volveremos sin duda.
- Perfecto para desconectar. La preocupación por hacerte una estancia agradable y el trato recibido,excepcional!
- Excelencia total. Monasterio en El Centro de Navarra con lo que estás a relativa corta distancia de todo. Instalaciones de cuento.Cocina increíble y a unos precios que no se corresponden con lo dan.(Es muuuy barato). Mercedes y Quique de 10. Si buscas algo en la zona, no encontraras nada igual. Una pasada. Volvemos seguro.
Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz
Hotel Rural Torre de Uriz is near the Irati Forest in Navarre and features an authentic medieval tower. Guests can relax outside in the gardens or in the living room with a fireplace.There are 3 spacious rooms in the tower and 3 in the attached house. All have a TV, private bathroom and internet access.The Torre de Uriz has a restaurant for breakfast and dinner. It serves home-style cuisine using seasonal products.This accommodations does not have an elevator.The hotel’s location makes it easy to explore the spectacular Irati forest or to practice bird watching in the gorges of Lumbier or Arbayún.
- Jesus and Paula are excellent hosts. The property is unique and surrounded by natural beauty.
- The property is absolutely fabulous. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The ambience was super relaxed. The lounge and bar area superb and chilled. The architecture fabulous. Dinner was sensationally good. Breakfast was excellent. There is a good quiet area to sit outside. The owners are really lovely people. There is a great hillside walk from the hotel.
Excellent family run hotel in a quiet rural setting.
Great home made food.
Owners very helpful in giving advice on places to visit, not just during our stay there but also for our onward journey.
Atmosphere and decoration was warm and relaxing
Hotel staff very kind and ready to help
- Todo está como nuevo, limpio y muy bien acondicionado. Los dueños muy acogedores. Hay un “mueble bar” muy bien surtido en los espacios comunes, para poder tomar algo en cualquier momento. Las cenas muy bien, con un sistema flexible de menús muy interesante. Los desayunos muy buenos, con zumo de naranja natural.
Hotel Monasterio de Leyre
Monasterio De Leyre is located within the historic Leyre Monastery in the town of Yesa. Located 35 minutes’ drive from Pamplona, it offers simple rooms with central heating, mountain views and free Wi-Fi.The peaceful rooms at Hotel Monasterio de Leyre feature soft lighting and have a desk. They all have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant has 2 spacious and comfortable dining rooms with rustic décor. It offers buffet breakfasts and both modern and traditional gastronomy, using fresh market fish and meats.Guests can take a tour of the monastery, which dates back to the 9th Century. Hotel Monasterio de Leyre is ideally located for exploring the Leyre Sierra and its vast hiking routes. The Yesa Reservoir is just 4.3 mi away.The French border can be reached in just over an hour by car and the town of Jaca within the Spanish Pyrenees is located 37 mi away. Pamplona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Good location with parking. The hotel is part of a working monastery. Good restaurant, bar and breakfasts.
- Stayed before on several occasions, always 1st.class,motorcycle friendly, secure parking highly recommended.
- It was all very good. The rooms clean and comfy, the restaurant excellent, breakfast too. The location is magically peaceful. Will go again.
- Location, atmosphere and the rooms which have been renovated to a high standard,
- A very nice atmospheric hotel attached to an active monastery. Rooms were clean and well presented with all that was needed. The restaurant was fantastic with a wide choice of excellent food and very helpful staff.
Hotel Castillo de Gorraiz Golf & Spa
This refined 4-star hotel combines the tranquility of this setting, with elegance and sophistication.It features a privileged location that unites tradition, history and quality of life. There are various types of rooms available, all equipped down to the finest detail. From here you can gain direct access to the golf course.The hotel facilities have been designed with your relaxation in mind, such as the Spa, available for an extra cost and open weekly from Tuesday until Sunday morning, the fitness suite and the lounge room.Other facilities at the property include a private parking with charging outlets for electric vehicles. A bicycle repair shop is also available.You can discover exquisite Navarran cuisine in the restaurant located in the very same building. This region features an unbeatable landscape that dominates the basin of Pamplona. From here you can quickly get to the region’s capital, located only 3.1 mi away.
- The rooms the reception area the breakfast excellent the staff very helpful
Very comfortale room and bed for reasonable price ! Very good dinner in a hotel resturant!
If you have a car very good option for explore Pamplona .
- bed was comfortable, the view from the bedroom was great, the art work throughout the hotel was great! The room service was prompt and receptionists were helpful.
- Bedrooms were beautiful. Hotel location good for our stopover.
What can we say about this place ?
The location was tucked away enough from the city but close proximity for access.
The room was just out of this world…. the second best night sleep we have ever had.
The bed was so comfortable !!!!!!
The hotel had everything to offer for our stay and we can’t wait to see Pamplona again.
Hotel Sercotel Iriguibel Huarte Pamplona
With good access by road to the center of Pamplona, Hotel Sercotel Iriguibel Huarte Pamplona offers clean, comfortable, modern accommodations in a quiet, peaceful setting.Just 10 minutes by car from Pamplona’s old quarter and the center of the city, this modern hotel has good access by road to the region’s major road network. Pamplona’s airport is less than 6.2 mi away and the forests of the Pyrenees are less than an hour’s drive from the hotel. There is plenty to do and see in the area surrounding the hotel and the modern accommodations and wide range of services and facilities help make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
Friendliness of the staff.
Extra little touches .
Nice food and good bar and restaurant.
Excellent for traveling with dog.
Lots of pleasant walks by river.
Second visit. Will definitely come again!
Everything it’s different and friendly
- There is ample parking available, one waitress spoke good English and was heplful.
- nice room, buzzing bar and for traveling the N135 into france a perfecet last evening in spain
- Lovely place to stay and with our Marley golden retriever
- Friendliness of the staff.
AlmaPamplona – Muga de Beloso
AlmaPamplona features a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and gym. This modern designer hotel includes elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a large flat-screen TV.Hotel Alma Pamplona Muga De Beloso has a peaceful setting in Navarra, with wonderful mountain views. The hotel is near San Juan de Dios Hospital, just 1.2 miles from central Pamplona. This historic city is famous for its San Fermin Festival.The AlmaPamplona has a stylish restaurant and a bar. The 24-hour front desk can arrange airport transportation and car rental. There is free private parking on site. Guests can also rent bicycles to explore the countryside.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and bright, with climate control and a minibar. The private bathrooms are decorated in neutral colors and include a selection of toiletries.
- Amazing place to stay in the outskirts of Pamplona. Very modern and comfortable, great art decorating common spaces and great venue
- Great architecture & design. Beautiful surrounding
Design , comfort, atmosphere, staff
- Very good staff. Beautifully appointed hotel. Our room was wonderful. Wifi good. Aircon good. Bed huge and comfortable. Balcony superb views. Spa wonderful and relaxing.
It was a well decorated stylish room with great bathroom facilities. The view from the window was very good.
It was in a very peaceful location.
Hotel El Mesón
Located in Javier, Hotel El Mesón has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.At Hotel El Mesón, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hotel El Mesón provides certain rooms that include mountain views, and the rooms have a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Hotel El Mesón will be able to enjoy activities in and around Javier, like hiking.Pamplona is 27 miles from Hotel El Mesón, while Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 25 miles from Hotel El Mesón.
- Lovely quiet spot. Nice family, nice hotel, good food.
- If you visit Javier castle, it is one of a few options where you could stay. Clean and quite with kind staff. But, the triple room is very very basic. So, if you are with family, it may not be comfortable. It is for sleeping only.
- Es un lugar excepcional como descanso y cultural .trato muy correcto acogedor servicial vistas panorámicas , naturaleza pura y cuidada ; cultura a pie, si deseas todo un pack en uno, el Mesón te lo garantizara.es un paraje que no pasará desapercibido. Hasta la próxima! !!
- Todo muy bien la verdad, solo pequeños detalles a comentar como que no habia aire acondicionado pero la habitacion era muy fresquita asi que ni lo notamos,
- El personal fue muy amable y todo estaba perfecto.
Located in Lumbier, about 56 mi from Candanchú ski station, Hotel Iru-Bide offers ski storage, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. Its smart, rustic-style rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Iru-Bide Hotel has a bar and you will find plenty of restaurants and shops just 650 feet away.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a flat-screen TV. Bed linen and towels are included and rooms are cleaned daily.The Monastery of Leyre is a 20-minute drive away and Pamplona can be reached in about 30 minutes by bus. There are direct busses to and from Lumbier. Isaba Ski Resort is 34 mi away.
- I liked the balcony. Stuff was very friendly. Early breakfast possible. Directly at the camino.
- La habitación espectacular, techos de madera, muy altos y las vistas fantàsticas.
- Amplitud y limpieza habitacion, buena cocina,excelente trato
- Habíamos estado en más ocasiones pero esta vez tuvimos una habitación más grande que las veces anteriores y con una terraza enorme. Hemos estado muy a gusto.
- El trato familiar y atento y las habitaciones espaciosa
Top Hotels In Murillo De Lónguida Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Murillo de Lónguida Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!