10 Best Hotels To Stay In Murchas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Murchas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Murchas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murchas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murchas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Murchas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Murchas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Murchas Andalucía:
La Despensa del Valle
Despensa del Valle is located in Restábal, a country village 30 minutes’ drive south of Granada. It offers an outdoor pool and country-style rooms or apartments with free Wi-Fi.All accommodations at Despensa del Valle features a private bathroom.The Despensa apartments have a kitchen with a microwave and washing machine. There is also a lounge with a fireplace and satellite TV.Outside there are 3 barbecues for guests’ use, and the complex also has a darts board and billiards table.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish and Andalusian food such as stews and grilled meat. Breakfast is served at Bar Jovi, located 150 feet away.Despensa del Valle is around 40 minutes’ drive away from the beaches of Almuñécar.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful and the pool was great.
- Fantastic place in an amazing Village – Jose and his Family run the Bar and Restaurant and are very welcoming and friendly Andy and Layla
- Very Nice location in a quite area, with lots of hiking or biking possibilities. The staff was really kind
- Very nice appartement with its own fireplace! It was fantastic for the price.
The property is located in a countryside 40 min away from Granada and it is owned by a very welcoming family. This made our stay there much more personable.
As other guests, we parked on the main street and called Jose for walking directions to the hotel (it’s better to know some Spanish). We had a breakfast and a hearty homemade dinner at the family’s restaurant. Overall, we had a great experience and we thank the owners for their hospitality.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Juan Valiente offers accommodations in Nigüelas. The hotel has a swimming pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.You can play snooker at this hotel, and there is a cinema a wine cellar available. The area is popular for skiing. Granada is 14 mi from Juan Valiente, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 20 mi from Juan Valiente.
- I never write reviews, this is a first. We would really like to thank Laurence, Isabel, Amador and the dog for letting us stay at their house and hospitality. We had a wonderful stay at this special place. I will recommend it to anybody who would like to see this beautiful house, at this wonderful location and with interesting, and most of all kind people.
Fantastic location right by the mountains with breathtaking views ! Only a short drive to the Alhambra (approx 20 min). Very beautiful house with antiques everywhere, clearly Laurence put all his heart into it! It had all the facilities you can think of and it was always a pleasure to chat with Laurence who is very friendly.
Thanks a lot we will be back !!!
- Fantastic place in a fantastic location with fantastic hosts and fantastic food and drink. A fabulous house and garden where guests are made to feel completely at ease.
Imagine coming to a hidden valley at the foot of beautiful Sierra Nevada. Then imagine you find a oasis with thick green grass and a swimming pool that seems to have been gently carved out of the mountain. When standing in the garden you see a house which playful architecture still blends perfectly with the surroundings. You open the doors and the owners give you a tour and tell you to feel like home. You have just checked in at Juan Valiente.
The atmosphere here can best be described as a combination of the luxuary resort it is, a museum and Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, in a very good way, that is.
You will leave this place with new friends, lifelong memories and recharged mind. Did I tell you about the food or the private cinema?
- Everything , food, the room, the views, snooker room,cinema, wine cellar ,great pool area and bar.
Hacienda Señorio de Nevada
Located in Villamena, 18 mi from Granada, this hotel has easy access to the A-44 Motorway. Set in vineyards, it features a seasonal outdoor pool and produces its own wine.Hacienda Señorio de Nevada offers air-conditioned rooms, all with a private balcony offering views over the vineyards. There is free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, and a hairdryer.Hacienda Señorio Hotel has a restaurant, a bar and snack bar, as well as barbecue facilities. It produces its own wine and offers wine tours of the property.It is a 50-minute drive to Sierra Nevada Ski Resort from the hotel. Ski equipment rental and ski passes are available at the hotel.You can hire a car or bicycle at the tour desk, and an airport shuttle is available on request. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- A very pleasant hotel, with friendly staff and lovely rooms.
- The calm location of the Hacienda in the middle of vine yards, the pool area,…
- It is a little oasis on the footsteps on Sierra Nevada. It’s beautiful hotel, large and spacious, high ceilings, lovely comfy rooms, excellent evening restaurant with great wine from their vineyard, superb views of the mountains at dinner, great staff .. all in all it hugely out met my expectations and one of my favourite places I’ve stayed at in a long while.
- The room was very spacious and to a very high specification. Have stayed many times before and each room is different.
Beautiful hotel, calm and relaxing. The staff are exceptional and should be extremely proud of the service they provide.
From the manager to the grounds staff all of them made our trip!!!
By far the best hotel I have stayed at in spain.
Located in the Andalusian spa town of Lanjarón, Hotel Alcadima offers impressive views over the Salao Valley. This characteristic country house has indoor and outdoor pools and a sauna.Some rooms at the Alcadima Hotel have a private balcony, overlooking the countryside or the interior Andalusian courtyards. All rooms are air conditioned and include satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Some rooms are adapted for guests with disabilities.You can enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine in the Alcadima’s rustic restaurant. Specialties include roast lamb with cinnamon, and cod in sweet tomato sauce.Guests can relax in the hotel’s extensive gardens and terraces. There is a children’s play area. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Alcadima is located in the historic center of Lanjarón. The town is famous for its thermal springs and mineral water. Set on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is just 22 mi from Granada.
The food was fresh and tasty.
All staff incredibly helpful and patient with us.
Reception was manned 24/7 always with a friendly smile.
Multiple choices for seating at breakfast, indoors, outdoors, terrace etc.
Beautiful grounds too explore showing some real cultural elements.
FANTASTIC location, right in the heart of town but down a side street so the noise wasn’t an issue.
Views were amazing, overlooking the castle ruins.
- Beautiful place and garden to relax! Friendly staff, good food, romantic setting. Paella was amazing (to reserve in advance)
- A very quirky hotel with lots of character. Great pool, very good food at the restaurant and lots of nooks and crannies to explore.
- Lovely hotel with great pool and garden. The 3-person bedroom is spacious enough, although balcony is rather small. Personnel is excellent, very friendly and helpful. Great place for a relaxed stay and good basis for day trips into the Alpujarras, Granada, Sierra Nevada or Costa Tropical. We have been here three times now and will definitely come back in the future.
- Great views good food and superb staff. Excellent pool and location.
- The food was fresh and tasty.
Located in Lanjarón, a whitewashed city of beautiful squares. Castillo Lanjarón Hotel is the departing point for many sightseeing tours and an incomparable relaxing spot.Rooms are spacious, comfortable, air conditioned and sound-proof. They are equipped with multi-channel TV, piped music, telephone and security safe. In short, all the things a recent refurbishment makes available to you.Open air activities such as trekking and aerobics can be enjoyed nearby.
- Lovely hotel in the town of Lanjarón ☺the rooms were very nice and clean. Beautiful decorated in the lobby. The staff at the hotel were very welcoming. Had a nice breakfast but had to pay alot…
- A spotlessly clean comfortable room, with amazing view of the castle, plenty of very good bars and restaurants close by for breakfast and evening meals.
- The cleanliness of all areas, roominess of bedrooms, helpful friendly staff in a hotel that is centrally located. No lunch or evening dining facilities is balanced by the good restaurants located in town.
- Don’t expect croissants and 5 star “luxuries”, but it has all you need, great staff, great location and fantastic value for money. Very good restaurant next door.
- Excellent value for money! Very good quality, comfortable room & bathroom. Balcony with views of the mountains. WiFi worked very well.
Set 2,297 feet above sea level in Lanjarón, this historical hotel features free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. It is located on the southern slope of the Sierra Nevada National Park, 25 mi from Granada.Set at the entrance to the Alpujarra region, Miramar’s elegant, air-conditioned rooms are bright and comfortable. All feature a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafeteria, as well as elegant lounges with sofas and pretty gardens. There is also a games room and a pool table. It is ideally located for exploring the beautiful surrounding or the beaches of the Costa tropical, 30 minutes’ drive away.Miramar is also well located for exploring historical Granada, 30 minutes’ drive away, and is 1 hour 20 minutes’ drive from Malaga. Private parking is available for an extra charge and subject to availability.
The morning staff on checkout were great.
The hotel opens out on to the main Street with lovely restaurants outside and the foyer was magnificent (the rooms really need to match this standard).
- Town Centre Hotel,, Swimming Pool, Decor, Staff friendly
- Very kind personel, beautiful property, nice clean room, great localization
- Central location, very reasonably priced. Good clean rooms. Lovely staff.
- Very centrally located. Nice staff and clean (but dated) facilities. Great spot for a couple days..
- The morning staff on checkout were great.
Offering impressive views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hotel Central is located in Lanjarón. The hotel offers a children’s playground and free Wifi in public areas.Air-conditioned rooms include a TV and a fridge. They each have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Central features a shared lounge. Lanjarrón has a small selection of shops and eating options, including characteristic cuisine of the Alpujarra region.Lanjarón is famous for its water, and there are many natural springs. You will also found many hiking routes in the area.Granada can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while the Tropical Coast is 30 minutes away by car. The property offers free parking on site, subject to availability.
Great location for my cycling trip. Very friendly staff. Room cleaned everyday. Underground car park to get the rental car off the very tight street’s. Amazing value for money.
Would definitely stay again if I was cycling in the area.
- Location and staff, if you stay at this hotel don’t expect any frills it is mostly for senior citizens like ourselves there is no bar or coffee in this hotel but if you are in the right frame of mind to go out and enjoy yourselves then it’s a place to stay and they do have private parking.
- Family run, very friendly staff. Brilliant value. 5 minutes walk from the central square but aso only 5 mins walk from the park. Lots of cafés, bars and restaurants very close. Didn’t use the parking but open air, free parking less than 5 mins walk away. Would certainly go back if back in Lanjaron.
- Lovely little hotel on Lanjaron’s main street.Family run & perfect location.No English spoken so be prepared to use Google translate if necessary.There is an underground garage which is great as parking can be difficult.
Price (we paid only 45 eur/night for double bed).
Friendly staff at the reception (two elderly men with no knowledge of English :)) duly provided the baby crib.
- Great location for my cycling trip. Very friendly staff. Room cleaned everyday. Underground car park to get the rental car off the very tight street’s. Amazing value for money.
This hotel is housed in a historical building surrounded by century-old gardens in Lanjarón. This pretty mountain town is famous across Spain for its hot springs.Located equally 22 mi from the historic and intriguing city of Granada, the Alpujarras hills, the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and the beach resorts of the Costa Tropical, this hotel offers a variety of holiday options. Onsite, you can enjoy the sun and clean air in the 1312 ft² outdoor sea-water pool before taking a meal in the hotel restaurant.
- Centrally located hotel, plenty of shops, bars etc nearby. Room (367) was spacious, bed very comfy, water pressure was good and plenty of hot water too, although shower had to be hand held as didn’t fit on the wall. Views from balcony great. Breakfast was swift and efficient, various choices to be had, not self service though, everything brought to your table although you can order extra coffee when you want. Lunch and evening meal choices change daily and only €11.50 per person for 3 courses was excellent. Free parking (can be difficult to find) and not overly large. All in all, we would definitely come back to this hotel again.
- Quaintly Old fashion, friendly staff, beautiful gardens
- Location was excellent, view of the mountains was stunning +shops and bars nearby, hotel was both clean and reasonably priced
- We stayed in a suite which was very specious if a little spartan.
- The location was convenient for us and the kids loved the pool. The breakfast was copious and very good value for money. The staff were friendly.
A hotel located in Lanjarón, an attractive spa town conveniently located between Granada (28 mi) and its coast (25 mi) and just over an hour drive to Sierra Nevada. Built as a hotel in 1941 it was the first hotel in this area. Back in 1995 it underwent a total refurbishment, updating its facilities and services.
- Nice room with modern bathroom, good restaurant and well located.
- The hotel was centrally situated and there was easy free parking behind the hotel.
- This hotel is excellent. The rooms are big and comfortable and the bathrooms are superb. Breakfast is served to the table which takes a bit of getting used to as you have to request what you want to have every day. The staff are very friendly BUT if you do not speak Spanish take a dictionary. You will be understood. English is not spoken by anyone.
- Great big room with very comfy beds (we got an upgrade of the room for free upon arrival), great roof tarace, nice breakfast, beautiful design
very friendly and helpful staff.
ideal location in centre of town.
Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca
Located in Lanjarón, Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca was built in 1917 and was frequented by the Spanish writer Federico García Lorca. This historic hotel is 27 mi from Granada and has an outdoor swimming pool.Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca is decorated with original antiques and samples of poems and manuscripts from Lorca. The onsite bar-restaurant is open throughout the day until 01:30 am. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Bright rooms face the street or an interior courtyard. They come with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Set within Sierra Nevada Mountain Range, Hotel España – Balcon de Lorca is only 3 minutes’ walk from the well-known Lanjarón Spa.
This hotel is absolutely wonderful. It captures the flavour of Spain in a traditional village.
Beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean. Every member of staff is delightful. A real
joy and privilege to stay there.
The hotel was in the center of Lanjaron and you could park in a public parking space nearby.
The pool was nice.
Friendly, Goood price restaurant on site for meals drinks & simple brekky.
Gave us free safe parking for 2 motorbikes. Good location for Alpujarras
- Hotel was located right in the tourist heart of Lanjaron with a great street front bar area with terrace. The room was very comfortable, with good sized en suite and wardrobe, windows shutters and aircon. Staff were friendly and helpful. A nice hotel and a good value price.
- Lots of old world charm. Great staff and casual atmosphere . Not a modern clone hotel. Lovely balcony. Excellent internet connections
- This hotel is absolutely wonderful. It captures the flavour of Spain in a traditional village.
Top Hotels In Murchas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Murchas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Murchas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Murchas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!