10 Best Hotels To Stay In Muñeco Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Muñeco Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Muñeco Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muñeco Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muñeco Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Muñeco Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Muñeco Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Muñeco Puntarenas:
Las Brisas Resort and Villas
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Las Brisas Resort and Villas is located in Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Esterillos is 7 miles from Las Brisas Resort& Villas, and Herradura is 6 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful with every request that we had. We stayed for four nights and had a very good time visiting the beach, Carara National Park (NP), Manuel Antonio NP and Jaco.
- Great food ,clean ,well maintained ,helpful staff, friendly, cheerful colors and decorating. A lovely view of the stars at night from the upper patios.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. The rooms were spacious and clean. The pool area was beautiful.
- Owners attention was the worst ever. Mad face all the time and bad responses. I wouldnt rent again here
- Free breakfast, the pool out our room door, friendliness of the staff and how they go above and beyond to make sure you have a great stay.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Sirena offers accommodations in Esterillos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 11 miles from Hotel Sirena, and Manuel Antonio is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Sirena.
No reviews yet.
The Backyard Beachfront Hotel
Located in Jacó, 31 miles from Tambor, The Backyard Beachfront Hotel features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Esterillos is 8 miles from The Backyard Beachfront Hotel, and Herradura is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beachfront property…great rooms…great pool and lounging chairs. Great prices with breakfast including. Small enough to be private. Amazing location!
Awesome place! Very beautiful beach!
Big room, good air condition and fan! Very comfortable and big bed!
Helpful staff, all is clean.
Good bar and restaurant with awesome view! Nice music in bar, good choice of meals and drinks!
- Room very large and right next to pool and beach. Plenty of space for 4 adults.
- Very beautiful and quiet location directly on the beach. Room were big, garden with pool is nice (if they are not repairing the roof at the time where you want to be in the garden). On Saturday there would be surf contests but we missed it unfortunately
- The staff was amazing – very accommodating – no matter what we needed it was provided. Shout out to Anna – muchas gracias! Pura Vida
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located in Jacó, 7 miles from Esterillos, Hotel Tramonto features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Tramonto.
New Cozy Retreat just far enough from Jaco.
Almost a private beach during the week right at your foot steps. Will definitely return great value
- Nice beds, pretty good pool & overall services ( big plus they have an ice machine 4free )…a bit pricey but I guess it’s the season
- Thet have free breakfast included, the hotel is really clean, the staff is amazing, the pool its clean and nice.
- Overall the place is beautiful and the staff is really nice, the beach is right there and they had a great view. I just wouldn’t consider it as a romantic destination because of how noisy it was, it is more of a family environment.
- Rooms were comfortable and clean, place is beach front and close to cool bars. 10 min drive to Jaco where most of the restaurants and bars
- New Cozy Retreat just far enough from Jaco.
Offering an outdoor pool and ocean views, Ola Bonita is located in Jacó. Free WiFi access is available. The property offers free parking.Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with cable TV. There is a full a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a refrigerator. Private bathroom also comes with a shower.At Ola Bonita you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkeling.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39.8 miles away.
- AWESOME location. Kitchenette was great, comfortable enough, nice pool and beach access.
- Joanna was an excellent host. Very helpful. A beautiful location and very relaxing!
- The location is the reason. The rooms are mini-suites or apartments. Air conditioning works great. Good clean little place. We went to surf Playa Hermosa and loved it. The lady that runs the place is super nice.
- Amazing hosts and great swimming pool. Really clean and comfortable room.
- La dueña es un amor, la ubicación es perfecta está en la playa!
Hotel Beachfront Vista Hermosa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Vista Hermosa offers accommodations in Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Tambor is 31 miles from Hotel Vista Hermosa, and Esterillos is 8 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 40 miles away.
Our home away from home in CR!
Quit and relaxing afternoons at the pool and in the great beach waves after days filled with ziplining, djungle walking, animal spotting, surf lessons, etc. Our boys (young and older teens), as well as we adults, really loved this place.
Ronnie was the greatest host ever. Caring, personal, and always there to help the customer.
Location. Very close from San Jose and just in front of the beach.
Breakfast was very good.
Great Host/Staff. Great Beach. Good Surfing right out the door.
Good Open beachfront Restaurant on premise with great views. Wildlife on scene.
Mainly Locals resort, some international Euro and US too.
Affordable beachfront. Quiet beach area except surf contest Fri/Sat nights next door, was a plus.
Breakfast delivered to room in to go container was fine.
Parking right in front of hotel, monitored most of time.
No dislikes, but be aware the room and beds are very basic.
- The location was just great, right on the beach, nice pool steps from our villa room. We bbq 2 nights onsite on the bar/grill area. The owner Ronney was so friendly, and helpful. Vista Hermosa’s restaurant / bar has lots of good food options, and the happy hour at the bar 4-6 was just perfect to watch the sunset hitting the ocean, through palm trees.We saw parrots, toucans and iguanas on the property… awesome. My family would definitely return.
- The location is great and the pool is nice. The bones are there to be a great place, they just need to focus a little more in the details. There’s a bar / restaurant close by that had a surfing competition and that was fun to watch.
- Our home away from home in CR!
Hotel Las Olas
One of our best sellers in Jacó! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Las Olas offers accommodations in Jacó. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for windsurfing and hiking. Tambor is 31 miles from Hotel Las Olas, and Esterillos is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Las Olas.
- The beach restaurant food was amazin and value was great! I’d travel through again and use the restaurant everyday!
- Cozy, down home. They are renovating so you can tell it’s going to continue to improve. It’s beachfront. The restaurant is great, huge options and delicious.
- Food was really good. Located right on the beach in front of good waves. Nice staff.
- Good location right on the beach but that is the only positive!
- The receptionist gave us our money back. The food was fantastic at the restaurant. Service was terrible though.
Jaco Hotel DoceLunas
One of our top picks in Jacó.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Tambor, Jaco Hotel DoceLunas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Esterillos is 9 miles from Jaco Hotel DoceLunas, and Herradura is 4 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Good cooked breakfast, nice hotel restaurant, good facilities and 24 hour security in a gated hotel compound
- I was there for 2 nights and didn’t find anything particular that I liked.
- Beautiful and secluded -literally within 3 minutes of Jaco – very chill – ? Chriis and Phillip were helpful and informative -friendly atmosphere – would definitely go back – “you are in the jungle”
- All the staff were very helpful and good local knowledge. Garden setting and pool area was beautiful and peaceful.
This place is 3 years old and managed by the owner/couple. They are great and personable. The rooms are great& comfortable.
If you want the beach it is only 500ft walking distance.
The only negative; check your directions carefully as the info on booking.com is incorrect by ~500meters.
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club
One of our top picks in Jacó.Located in Jacó, 31 miles from Montezuma, Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Tambor is 29 miles from Jaco Laguna Resort, and Esterillos is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Upon arrival, the room was already set with the A/C on, the welcome was great, and extremely helpful. I most definitely will be going again.
The whole experience was fantastic! From your friendly staff welcoming us at the reception desk to Monica, Joselyn and Milly at the Tiki Bar and Breakers, everyone bent over backwards to make our 40th Anniversary Stay a most wonderful experience!
The clean and spacious king room was great. Even though we saw some negative comments on the window, it didn’t bother us at all, especially when we open the front door and saw such a magnificent view from the 3rd floor balcony. The sunsets were unbelieveable and watching them either from the beach, the pool or those great rocking chairs outside our room couldn’t be beat!
WE WIILL BE BACK!
When I wake up at 7am they are cleaning on the property. Throughout the day you see them cleaning. When looking for a property in Jaco I wanted something on the beach. They satisfied this need. You walk from your he property on the beach.
From the property it will be a 3-4 minutes taxi ride to Jaco Center which cost 200 Local money. Hermosa beach for great surfing and cheaper drinks and food is 10 minutes away 3000 local money.
Taxi was friendly and called a taxi whenever it was needed.
- My only complaints would be the “offer of room service” with no telephones in the room. Also, the construction noise that started at sometimes 7:30 am. Otherwise, it was a great stay, great access to the beach and very helpful staff.
- Great location on the beach, good restaurant, helpful staff.
Hotel Catalina is located in Jacó, 31 miles from Montezuma and 29 miles from Tambor. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Esterillos is 10 miles from Hotel Catalina, and Herradura is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful time in our little efficiency room. We could cook, or go out to eat within an easy walk. The property is super clean and Naomi is always there to make sure you are comfortable or need anything at all. The pool was the ideal temperature and cooled us off just enough after the 95+ degree heat. We spent a lot of time after dinner just relaxing with a glass of wine on the little porch/terraces. Just the epitome of pura vida!
- Naomi & Sandra were Wonderful Hostesses, Very accommodating and super friendly. The Flowers/Grounds are beautifully kept, the rooms clean and spacious, the kitchen is decently stocked. Right on the beach, enjoyed our morning runs and evening sunsets. The waves are perfect, not too rough, not too shallow. Look forward to coming back again soon in the near future!
+Very friendly and helpful
+Good Location for the beach
+Aircondition and balcony
- The location is oceanfront. Their are AC optional rooms. Beautiful plants and landscaping done by one of the women who manage it. Terrace area in front of rooms is adorable. Pool is just right for cooling off. The personal touch from Naomi and her Mom was above and beyond! You can get that thoughtful care at most places!
- Das Hotel wird von einer unwahrscheinlich netten, jungen Frau geführt.
Top Hotels In Muñeco Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Muñeco Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Muñeco Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Muñeco Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!