10 Best Hotels To Stay In Munébrega Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Munébrega Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Munébrega Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Munébrega Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Munébrega Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Munébrega Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Munébrega Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Munébrega Aragon:
La Casona del Solanar
La Casona del Solanar is a 500 year old house set in Munébrega, 9.3 mi from Calatayud. Set in gardens, it offers rustic rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi.All rooms and suites are heated and have a TV, safe and private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have seating area with a sofa. Suites have a hydromassage shower and separate living room with a sofa.A free breakfast is offered and the restaurant also serves lunch and dinner. There is also a bar.You can request a shuttle service at the tour desk for an extra charge. There is a swimming pool in the town, open in summer months, and the hotel sells entrance tickets to local thermal pools.
- Me gustó mucho la habitación ,muy amplia limpia,el cuarto de baño también muy amplio reformado,todo decorado con muy buen gusto,el desayuno generoso y buenísimo .Cenamos una noche y todo excelente desde el vino hasta el cafe,se notaba que todo era de calidad.Merche la dueña una anfitriona excepcional.
- Todo el entorno, y que han mantenido el encanto de un edificio del siglo XIV pero con las comodidades actuales.
- El alma de esa casa que es Merche, la ilusión y el gusto con que la ha restaurado y decorado, además excelente anfitriona y cocinera. La ubicación entre el Monasterio de Piedra y Calatayud, hace que sea perfecta tanto para ir a cenar de pinchos a ese pueblo, como ir al parque natural. Aunque también recomiendo cenar en el hotel sobre todo despues de la visita al parque, que la comida es casera con buen producto de la zona. Nos alojamos en la suite azul, extraordinaria habitación, con arcos que dan paso al gran baño con ducha de hidromasaje y vestidor, la cama comodísima, hay manta y almohadas de sobra. Por último decir que el silencio que reina te da una gran calidad de sueño. ¡Qué más se puede pedir!
- Las habitaciones decoradas con muy buen gusto, amplias y agradables, su ubicación es perfecta para ir al monasterio de piedra, además admiten mascotas, el desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación era extraordinario, Merche nuestra anfitriona nos hizo sentir como en casa y nos preparó unas cenas espectaculares, nada que envidiar a cualquier restaurante de comida elaborada
- Fue una estancia muy agradable, empezando por la casa que está muy bien restaurada, con unos rincones encantadores , como la sala de juegos y que cuenta con unas habitaciones amplias, cómodas y confortables. Además nos enseñaron las suites y son espectaculares. La comida es casera, muy bien elaborada, con productos de proximidad y de buena calidad. Finalmente, por si todo lo anterior no fuera suficiente, el trato que recibes de Merche, la dueña del establecimiento es exquisito, está atenta a las necesidades del cliente y complementa con su conocimiento de la zona cualquier duda que surja. Realmente los buenos comentarios que hay del establecimiento son del todo merecidos.
Hotel Rio Piedra
This family-run hotel is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Monasterio de Piedra Monastery. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant serving traditional homemade dishes.Rooms at Hotel Rio Piedra have been carefully decorated and feature wooden beamed ceilings and rustic-style furniture. Each of them has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Rio Piedra has a lounge area with fireplace and an outdoor terrace with beautiful gardens. The restaurant specializes in local cuisine and has a wide selection of wines.The hotel is set in the center of Nuevalos and close to Embalse de la Tranquera Reservoir. Hiking, golf, fishing and cycling can be practice nearby.Calatayud is 16 mi from the hotel while Gallocanta Lagoon is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was lovely, traveled with 4 yr old and 16 yr old everything was good, good proximity to Monasterio de Piedra
- The hotel was disgusting. I will never go back and the town needs better transportation for guests.
- Real traditional furniture. Comfortable beds .biggest bed I’ve ever slept in
- Good central location. Excellent parking space adjoining hotel. Impressive breakfast. Balcony with view.
- We liked the location, close to Monasterio da Piedra and with nearby tapas restaurants. We also liked the swimming pool and the cute exterior.
Monasterio De Piedra
Hotel Monasterio de Piedra features a spa and rooms with views of the park or cloister. It is part of a 12th-century monastery set in Aragon’s Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park.The Monasterio de Piedra Hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by gardens and terraces. Guests can relax in the peace and quiet of the historic monastery and cloister.Each room at the Monasterio De Piedra is uniquely decorated in the characteristic style of the region. Rooms include a private bathroom, a safe and mini-bar. Some rooms have a balcony.Guests have special prices to access Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park. Other activities available include a guided visit of the monastery, free flying displays of birds of prey, or visit the Wine Museum.The hotel is 68 mi from Zaragoza.This hotel is offically adapted for disabled guests and has 2 adapted rooms.
- The building itself is incredible and the location is beautiful. It’s a lovely relaxing place to spend some time and I’d highly recommend it despite the room decor and uninviting evening dining experience. The bar is fantastic too – they’ve got the decor and lighting perfect in there. Pool area is good – always seems to be enough sun beds to go around as many people go out into the park during the day.
Beautiful building, so much history, very well maintained.
Lively pool with complimentary water, nice touch.
- It’s all about location: The monastery is situated in the stunning landscape park of waterfalls of every shape and size called “Monasterio de Piedra” in a tranquil setting. The building and its grand halls are quite impressive. The selection at breakfast was – considering we’re in Spain – actually really good. Breakfast is served in another grand hall on the 3rd floor. I didn’t make use of the spa area, but the outdoor pool is really great, just too bad it’s closed and locked at 7 p.m. sharp (at 6.50 p.m. the chasing away of the persistent remaining guests starts…) and doesn’t open until 11 a.m. the next day 🙁
Spacious and gracious place to stay. The Monasterio de Piedra is beautiful and restful.
We felt rejuvenated walking in the national park with the stunning waterfalls.
- For an old monastery it was very comfortable but the main reason for staying here was for the gardens which are spectacular.
Hotel Castillo de Ayud
Hotel Castillo de Ayud is located in the center of Calatayud, in Aragón. It offers an extensive spa and modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma TV.The Castillo de Ayud is connected to the Hotel Chalet de los Sánchez via a large terrace. Also connecting the hotels is a spa with wet and dry saunas, as well as a range of massage and beauty treatments.The hotel’s restaurant offers good-value daily menus as well as à la carte options. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Piedra Monastery, surrounded by large, landscaped gardens, is just 16 mi from the Castillo de Ayud Hotel. Augusta Golf Course is 2.8 mi away.
- Breakfast was OK,snack bar was OK.Staff in bar were very good.The lady in charge of bar could see that my wife was distressed at breakfast,without even asking,she brought a cold drink to help her,so a big thank you to her.
- very good, well located, 5 min walk to the center. comfortable, clean. good price/quality relation
- Good location just a short walk from the city centre. Good and reasonably priced menu del dia.
- I did not use the restaurant for a main evening meal but the breakfasts are very good.
- Modern hotel. Smart, clean room. Although it was next to a busy road, it has excellent sound insulation and so it was quiet. Good breakfast.
Hotel Castillo de Ateca
Set in Ateca’s old town, Hotel Castillo de Ateca is housed in a Moorish castle with a charming interior patio. It features a restaurant, and rooms overlooking Ateca and the surrounding mountains.Each bright room at Hotel Castillo de Ateca has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.El Fogón de Ateca Restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a varied wine selection. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request.The hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of Ateca’s old city walls and the Jalón River. There is easy access to the A2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calatayud within an hour.
- Staff very helpful, gave us advice for visits. Home-made food.
- Very pleasant place with castle, stork’s nest, indoor courtyard and good restaurant.
- Easy parking. Ideal location in the centre of the town. Hosts were excellent with attention to detail. Could not do enough to make our stay very enjoyable.
- Contemporary, comfortable hotel in the center of a small village. Not to be missed! Great food. Maria & Antonio attentive and friendly.
- Nice place in a small-medium village, not far from more touristic ones, but peaceful. Room ample and comfortable. Breakfast was good and dinner was fine. The owner was extremely friendly.
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino
Located just 500 feet from Santo Sepulcro Church, in the historic center of Calatayud, Hotel Monasterio Benedictino is a restored 16th-century monastery of nuns. Free Wi-Fi in available throughout.Each room is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom with a shower or bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a restaurant with restored alabaster arches, columns and internal patio. There is also a chapel of an early Gothic church.The property is located 3.1 mi from the Roman ruins at Bilbilis and 4.3 mi from the Paracuellos de Jiloca Thermal Spa. Zaragoza Airport is around a 90-minute drive away.
Staff friendly and helpful
Room clean, tidy and well appointed.
Location perfect for town centre.
Food excellent value.
Breakfast very good,plenty of cake.
- Everything. The restaurant was great – good food and good value.
- Staff were super friendly and helped us with our MANY questions!
- Fantastic location. Very clean rooms. Stunning surroundings!
- Breakfast was really good, with fresh orange juice and Nespresso coffee. Common spaces are very well decorated. Room had everything we needed, including toothbrush and toothpaste. Free parking in front of the hotel
- Staff friendly and helpful
Hotel Las Truchas
Set on Guru-Guru Mountain, Hotel Las Truchas offers a beautiful setting between Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park and the village of Nuévalos. It features an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hotel Las Truchas has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in Las Truchas’ restaurant. Catalan and Aragonese dishes are on offer for dinner.The hotel features its own tennis courts and a children’s playground. The surrounding La Tranquera Region is ideal for cycling and hiking.Calatayud is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Zaragoza is just over 62 mi away.
- The exterior of the building looked a little bit strange at first but the interior was beautiful. The rooms are cosy and spacious, and we had a good sleep.
- It is a very quiet place near Monasterio de Piedra, an awesome place to visit
- The pool and restaurant were great. The bedroom was large and perfect for our needs. My bike was stored safely however getting access to it the next morning was tricky and delayed my departure.
- muy mal todo, con una habitacion de daba a un patio donde habia un ruido y un olor insoportable
- Las habitaciones que ademas tienen aire acondicionado y la comida
Located in Calatayud and next to San Juan Church, Hotel Fornos features modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It also has a restaurant.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Fornos has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Fornos’ restaurant. There is a small selection of cafes and bars in the center of Calatayud, a 5-minute walk away.The hotel has easy access to the N2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calamocha in an hour.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- Todo genial. Ubicación hotel confort. Sencillo pero muy limpio
- La comodidad de la cama y la almohada, junto con la extraordinaria amabilidad de todo el personal (no sólo el de recepción, donde nos dieron una completísima descripción turística de todo Calatayud en menos de 15 mins, con lugares para cenar y desayunar incluidos). Se aparca fácil en la explanada que hay al otro lado del río (el hotel está en plena zona azul) y hay ascensor y recepción 24 horas, lo cual hace que la relación calidad/precio sea óptima.
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
In the center of Calatayud, in the Aragon region of Spain, this historic-style hotel features beautiful rooms decorated in a traditional style, with hardwood floors and beams in the ceilings.Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- The staff were very friendly and the property had alot of history.
Very old worldly hotel loads of caricature build in 1400
Converted to a hotel 300years ago, ,but basic,I liked it,
Just of the main square,with cafes all around,I would stop there again,
- The location was great. Historical property, loved the quirkiness.
- Good, very well priced Aragonese food in the restaurant. Very stylish, historic hotel in the centre.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares can be found in Alhama de Aragón, 1 hour away from Madrid by AVE train. Set in a 19th-century building, it features a restaurant, lounge and spa with thermal baths.Rooms at the Termas Pallares are spacious and have contemporary décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box.The Termas’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks.The Balneario spa offers massages, wraps and treatments. There are also thermal baths and a pool. Guests have access to the resort’s thermal lake, which stays at 32ºC all year round.The resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from Calatayud. Zaragoza is approximately 71 mi away, while Madrid can be reached in 2 hours, by car.
- This was a two day stop over on way to Southern Spain. Very Spanish experience – we really enjoyed the spa which was like a Roman bath and children were enchanted by swimming in the lake. We can’t speak Spanish but the staff were all super helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great hotel and great experiencie at the lake. Beautiful location. Staff was really nice and kind
- The spa and naturally heated lake were fabulous. I liked the old world style of the hotel, atmospheric dining room and cafe in the old casino. Breakfast was good, room comfortable.
- The lake was a wonder breakfast you could not have what any more fab
Ya lo conociamos, pero sin duda y por eso volvemos y volveremos, el Lago.
La atencion de todo el personal fue también perfecta.
Top Hotels In Munébrega Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Munébrega Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Munébrega Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Munébrega Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!