10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mukwonago Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Mukwonago Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mukwonago Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mukwonago Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mukwonago Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mukwonago Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mukwonago Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mukwonago Wisconsin:
Rodeway Inn Mukwonago Near Alpine Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Mukwonago Near Alpine Valley offers accommodations in Mukwonago, just 24 miles from Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Mitchell International Airport is 22 miles away.
- always friendly staff, and a lot of cable channels! This isn’t going to be the Hilton or anything but it’s a great value for the money. Clean rooms and comfortable night’s sleep. There’s even a hot tub and pool if you are so inclined.
- It was easy to get to it was clean and it was priced as a value.
- I liked how clean everything looked and how pretty the lobby was.
- The continental breakfast consisted of bread or bagels that you could toast, bananas, no de-caf coffee, and no eggs or meat, no protein at all all carbs or sugar. Absolutely no time or thought went into breakfast. The shower needed to be replaced. TV and bed were OK.
- I stay here regularly and Alice, the front desk clerk always bends over backwards to accommodate me. She is a pleasure and an asset to this hotel.
Quality Inn & Suites East Troy
Featuring free WiFi, Quality Inn & Suites East Troy offers accommodations in East Troy, just 30 miles from Milwaukee.Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- service was very good , pillows were awesome room nice , good experience would do again for sure
- Staff was friendly and pleasant. Facility was fantastic room pool breakfast was excellent. Very comforting and rekaxing
- could have a little different variety for breakfast, but was good
- Loved everything about our room and stay. Nothing I would have had different.
- Clean, room was lovely. They let us a check in a little earlier thank God! Very friendly.
Baymont Inn and Suites Waterford/Burlington
This hotel features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. Just 1 miles from Rivermoor Golf Club, it has a microwave and fridge in every room.Complimentary Wi-Fi and coffee-making facilities are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms at Baymont Inn and Suites Waterford/Burlington. They also have cable TV. The suites feature a spa bathtub.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay. The breakfast room features a fireplace and sofas.Alpine Valley Music Theatre and Boerner Botanical Gardens are within 16 miles of Waterford Baymont Inn and Suites Burlington. Batten International Airport is 23 miles away.
- We were attending a basketball tournament in Burlington and decided to get a hotel room in the area. We wanted a hotel with a pool so the kids could swim. When we checked in they let us know the pool hours, 7am to 7pm. Seriously the pool closes at 7pm?? That was my main concern.
Each day I came back to the room it was unfinished in some way or
another, like bed pillows left on the chair etc., dirty wash cloths
left, really weird! Ridiculous & unacceptable!
- Bed pillows of two densities;thus able to choose one right for very comfortable head/neck support.Good black-out curtains. Good climate controls.
- Good value for the price. Clean, comfortable, convenient location for us
- Everything was good considering we were here due to a funeral of relative
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington is located in Burlington, just 27 miles from Milwaukee.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Geneva is 13 miles from AmericInn Burlington, and Gurnee is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The room was large and there were many pillows on the bed. The lighting was poor around the mirrored areas.
- It needs to be updated. The drain in the shower was plugged. The food was not the best although the coffee was pretty darn good. The person at the desk was really nice and professional.
- It was the only place that had an available room at the time I needed to come to visit my mom who is in Assisted Living in Burlington.
- The bed was very comfortable for my husband and me.
- Child enjoyed the pool. Waffles, biscuits and gravy, juices and milk were all good at breakfast. Checkout was easy and quick.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Waukesha
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Baymont Inn & Suites – Waukesha is located in Waukesha in the region of Wisconsin, just 13 miles from Milwaukee.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
I loved the wide variety of the continental breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were amazing and the orange juice was delicious.
My husband and I have been driving for hours from North Carolina so relaxing in the hot tub was amazing.
- It was much more quiet than we expected, even with a room of youngsters next door Friday night.
- The staff here are kind and helpful. They offer eggs and biscuits & gravy in addition to the typical continental breakfast items. Best of all… it’s only $10 to bring your dog!
- It was very close to the neighborhood I grew up in as a child. Fun to see what had changed & what was still there.
- I really like how I was greeted and taking care of at the front counter
- I loved the wide variety of the continental breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were amazing and the orange juice was delicious.
AmericInn is located in Delafield, just 23 miles from Milwaukee.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 25 miles from AmericInn.
- Location is great. Staff is nice and friendly. Rooms are generally clean.
- Super staff gave us directions to the best fish fry ever on our Friday check-in. We asked and she delivered. Michelle the breakfast cook was excellent. The eggs were REAL and with on site baking of muffins!
- it was clean, quiet, and comfortable. There were no complains 🙂
- It is a simple place, where you can relax and catch some sleep. The breakfast was good.
- Nice room,comfortable and clean,nice swimming pool.,decent breakfast.
Hampton Inn – Burlington
Located near Echo Lake, this Burlington hotel is less than one mile from the Chocolate Experience Museum. It features an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch HDTV.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Burlington are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV with in-room movies. A seating area and a work desk are offered for added convenience.Hampton Inn Burlington provides a business center and a gym on site. Safety deposit boxes and free newspapers are available at the front desk. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington is one mile from this Hampton Inn near Burlington and Browns Lake Golf Course is 2.3 miles away. The scenic River Walk is nearby.
- It’s near the river and you can take a walk or a jog
- staff were helpful and breakfast was good, lots of choices
- The bed was the most comfortable ive ever slept on!
- The room was clean and the staff was very accommodating. Also, the breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Vriendelijke ontvangst, kamer aan de straatkant, niet aan de “treinzijde”
Super 8 Waukesha
This Waukesha, Wisconsin hotel provides free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and a business center. The Milwaukee County Zoo is 7 miles from this hotel located off Interstate 94.At the Super 8 Waukesha, guest rooms are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. Cable TV with Showtime is also included.The hotel offers a daily hot continental breakfast for convenience. Other home-away-from-home services include on-site laundry facilities.The Waukesha County Exposition Center is 3.9 miles from the hotel. Local restaurants are steps from the Waukesha Super 8.
- Breakfast was decent. Staff was nice. Bed was comfortable.
- Clean, bright, modern facility. Staff efficent and helpful, with lots of smiles. Breakfast was hot, with variety.
- The room was nice. It was comfortable and clean. Location was good with plenty of restaurants nearby. The morning breakfast was good.
- The lobby and hallways were very clean and welcoming. The room was up to standard.
- Location is good. Close to the highway. Love the breakfast that comes with the stay.
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield
Just off of Interstate 94, this Brookfield, Wisconsin hotel is 10 miles west of Miller Park, home of baseball’s Milwaukee Brewers. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV.Tea and coffee-making facilities are available in every room at La Quinta Inn Milwaukee West Brookfield. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are provided for guest convenience.Fresh fruit, waffles, coffee, and more are served as part of the daily continental breakfast at Milwaukee West Brookfield La Quinta Inn. A fitness center and laundromat facilities are available on site.Brookfield Square Shopping Center can be reached in a 5-minute drive from this hotel. The Milwaukee County Zoo is 8 miles away.
- I’m going to be calling management about my issues, especially about the front desk employees!
- Plenty of great restaurants within walking distance.
- Breakfast was sufficient for us. Many good choices. Price was good.
- Everything was fine but no more than that. A good value for the money.
Nice variety in breakfast. Fruit was a nice touch, I booked 1 night on booking.com, then called the hotel to book the previous night as well, a few days later. They must have written something wrong because they couldn’t get my card to work for payment, so instead of calling me, they cancelled the reservation.
I was in a meeting when my husband arrived at the hotel first only to find the room was cancelled. The staff was very accommodating however and got him into a room in 15 minutes and only charged for 1 night, thus saving the day. I would have been very upset if we would have been unable to get a room. Thank you for going the extra mile to make up for the error.
Very satisfied here
Also, I asked for extra pillows for a health issue and although there were no extras, they found an empty room and gave us all of the pillows from that room. Again, the extra effort is very appreciated
Motel 6 Milwaukee West – Brookfield
Motel 6 Milwaukee West features guest rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and desks. The motel offers an outdoor pool and is 7 miles from Milwaukee County Zoo.Rooms provide dining areas. Wi-Fi and rooms with refrigerators are available.Milwaukee West Motel 6 offers guests laundry facilities, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 8 miles from Pettit National Ice Center and within 14 miles of Potawatomi Bingo Casino and Milwaukee Art Museum. It is 19 miles from General Mitchell International Airport.
In the most racist part of the Milwaukee area. Staff manager was
extremely racist. Blacks beware!
- Pretty decent beds and updated bathrooms showers n sinks 😊
- I had a problem getting a room with a working heater, and my first night was cold, but staff was very responsive, and saw to my satisfaction. I had other family members there, too, so I got to see several rooms; some were a little nicer, none were bad or depressing. One bed had a pillow top, the others didn’t, but I had no complaint with the comfort of either bed I slept in. There were no extra amenities like a fridge, but the price was great, and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would stay again.
- I like the price, and bed and pillows were just right… Room was very clean -the first two nights were very quiet. When it was loud, the 3rd night, I called the front desk and Staff did speak to the loud neighbors. I am so glad they allow me to bring my dog, who is a very well behaved obedience trained dog and he did not bark at the noise. I was given the 1st floor as asked for, and …. I could park close, in front of my door.
Never was told about anything extra!!!
Did not like much!
- In the most racist part of the Milwaukee area. Staff manager was
Top Hotels In Mukwonago Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mukwonago Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mukwonago Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mukwonago Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!