10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mukilteo Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mukilteo Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mukilteo Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mukilteo Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mukilteo Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mukilteo Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mukilteo Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mukilteo Washington State:
Staybridge Suites Mukilteo Everett
The Future of Flight Museum with Boeing airplane tours is 1 miles from this Mukilteo, Washington hotel. It features an indoor pool, a convenience store and suites with kitchenette facilities.The spacious suites at Staybridge Suites Mukilteo Everett provide a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player. Each offers free Wi-Fi and a seating area with sofa bed.Mukilteo Everett Staybridge Suites offers guests access to the small on-site gym. A business center is also available with fax and photocopying services. Guests can also practice their putt at the putting green, golf clubs and golf balls are available at the front desk.Downtown Seattle is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Guests can explore the area and find shops and restaurants with the hotels free 10 miles radius shuttle.
- Having a shuttle to and from our event was so convenient and made it so we could enjoy ourselves without worrying about driving, etc.
- It was a big room we did not expected a kitchen in our room
- Breakfast was good, not a huge selection but a good selection. Pool was smaller then a normal pool but it was still nice and enclosed which was good, didn’t get rained on! Had a nice Hot Tub as well! Room was clean, and had all the amenities!
- Breakfast ok. Also there is light dinner. Drink free flow 24hrs.
- We ended up staying here a few times in one month and stayed for 2-4 days each .. The staff was amazing!!! its a great value and has wonderful amenity.
Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront
One of our best sellers in Mukilteo! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Mukilteo, 24 miles from Seattle, Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Port Townsend is 24 miles from Silver Cloud Inn, and Bellevue is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 35 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront.
- View was amazing and the hot tub was very relaxing. The staff left us a card for our anniversary, a very nice touch.
- Size and comfort of the room. Quality and fit & finish
- Overall, it was a great location, comfortable room, and an amazing view.
- Beautiful view of Widby Island and the Ferry was next door!
- Staff extra friendly and helpful. View of water. Ferry.
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett
Adjacent to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour in Mukilteo, Washington, just north of Seattle, this hotel has free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North Mukilteo/Everett features an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can also work in the in the 24-hour business center, then enjoy the nightly happy hour at the hotel’s on-site lounge.The Garden Grille & Bar at the Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also choose to order room service or buy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store.All guest rooms at the Seattle North Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn feature free wired and wireless internet access. Visitors can also appreciate in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.
- Everything was good. There was a couple of lady waitresses that did there best for looking after my grandsons hockey team. One waitress that looked after us extremely well at night was Shishoni. Was the best customer service maners ever that I’ve seen. Being a customer service representative in all my working days I pay attention to the people’s customer service. My grandson loved the pool, my eldest and I went into the hot tub after a long day. They had a really wide variety of breakfast assortments.
- Keep up hiring such great staff and be sure to remind them they are great! Food was excellent with nice choices . The entire hotel was so peaceful. We highly recommend It!
- The staff was great enjoyed every dealing with them.
- The Whole experience was excellent. The Staff was great
- great service and location for viewing Boaing field (Paine Field) breakfast outstanding.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Offering neighborhood-style living, this pet-friendly hotel is located just 9.4 miles from Whidbey Air Park Airport. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, sports court and on-site fitness center.All suites at the North Seattle TownePlace include full kitchens with microwaves and refrigerators. Each suite has a sofa in the living room and free high-speed internet.Breakfast is served each morning. Guests can also have a 24-hour market.TownePlace Suites Seattle North/Mukilteo is located 3 miles from Walter Hall Golf Course. The hotel offers free shuttle service to local destinations within a 10 miles radius.
- Good free breakfast, rooms have a ton of amenities as well. Friendly staff and had a great experience
- I liked that I could bring my little dog. Close to Mukilteo.
- The instalations are nice (swimmingpool, hottub, basket court, …) and rooms confortable, weel equiped and new.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We forgot a few toiletries and they were more than happy to bring us a few that night! Hotel breakfast was good with a lot of options.
- Location was great. Walking distance to the flight museum. Many food options close by. Beach and lighthouse close by too.
Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Everett.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Seattle is 21 miles from PLUS Navigator Inn, and Port Townsend is 28 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 32 miles from the property.
I loved the outside decor, including a real Boeing 727 Wing that serves as an “awning” to the front door (see photo).
Very friendly staff and responsive
The fact I could open the window in my room!!!
Great High speed internet (with the ethernet cable it was 100MB’s per second up and down (according to OOKLA)
- Great room, decent price, good breakfast. Would stay again.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms and lobby. Onsite laundry and vending.Large parking area.
- Rooms were clean, Bed was comfortable Breakfast had many choices. Staff was great..
- We were checked in quickly and during my brief conversation with the lady at the front desk she found out that my husband and I had just gotten married that day. As soon as we got to our room we got a phone call from the front desk telling us that they would like to upgrade us to a suite and send up complimentary champagne! It was the nicest thing we have ever experienced. We were upgraded to a suite right away at no extra charge and the hotel manager came up with some champagne… It made our honeymoon ten times more extravagant. The room itself was nice, clean, and included a full kitchen. The breakfast had a large variety of different food items that included sausage, eggs, hash browns, bagels/toast, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, and juices. I highly recommend staying at the Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites. 🙂
- I loved the outside decor, including a real Boeing 727 Wing that serves as an “awning” to the front door (see photo).
La Quinta Inn Everett
Located near the Interstate 5 corridor, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations and convenient amenities just minutes from the Everett Event Center, Boeing Future of Flight and more.La Quinta Everett features a deluxe hot breakfast featuring fresh waffles and omelets for a great start to the day. In the afternoon, take a refreshing swim in the seasonal outdoor pool.Guests will find it easy to stay connected with amenities such as complimentary wireless high-speed internet access and a full-service, 24-hour business center.
- The WiFi worked well, the room had a nice appearance, and the staff was friendly.
Waffles! (And oatmeal and a banana for me).
Also several varieties of herbal tea for me!
- Building was recently renovated and clean. Breakfast was above expectations with eggs and sausage among the normal cereal, toast, fruit, yogurt, etc….
- The staffs excellent andhelpful. Atmosphere was relaxing.
- The staff was really great and the room was clean. The breakfast was better than expected.
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown offers accommodations in Everett, just 26 miles from Seattle.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 27 miles from Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett Downtown, and Bellevue is 25 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- It was quiet and the room was comfortable. The breakfast had a variety of items to choose from.
- Room was comfortable, bed comfortable, very clean and were given room with view of the water. Breakfast was really good. More than we expected having stayed at many hotels like this which included breakfast. Great job Hampton 😁
- We stayed there for a wrestling competition had several families and kids they’re not being able to eat or drink anything by the pool was really not expected
- The facility was very clean and comfortable in all the customer areas. The pool was small but nicely heated. They also gave us a card for a free cocktail at Mazatlan Grill around the corner. We walked over and shopped the local stores by foot. There is a lot available by foot.
- The bed, bedding and pillows were super comfy! Continental breakfast was great as well… especially with having young kids. The indoor pool was also a plus… the kids enjoyed that the most!
Motel 6 Everett North
Motel 6 Everett North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Everett. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 21 miles from Motel 6 Everett North, and Port Townsend is 28 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 32 miles away.
- Your hotel is clean and comfortable. A pretty good value. Your staff was polite and accommodating.
- The rooms and every tHong were awesome was super ez to get in or book room again
- The bed was comfy as he’ll & the staff was really nice. They gave me the Wi-Fi fire free.
- Customer service. Readiness to cater to their customers requests. Accommodating. Polite. Surprisingly cheerful.
- The employees here are very nice and polite they make u feel comfortable here I would recommend friends or family to stay here if need to,
Quality Inn & Suites Everett/Seattle
Situated in Everett, Washington, this hotel is 21 miles from downtown Seattle. It features a 24-hour gym and the hotel provides free Wi-Fi in every guest room.Each room at the Quality Inn & Suites Everett/Seattle includes coffee facilities and cable TV with pay-per-view movies. An in-room safe is provided along with free local telephone calls.Quality Inn & Suites Everett features a 24-hour business center. The hotel also offers free corporate shuttle services within a 10 miles radius.A hot breakfast is available each day at 06:00 and includes a waffle station.The Future of Flight Aviation Center is 7 miles from the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle/Everett. The Space Needle is 21 miles away.
- Room was clean when I got there and each day I returned from work it was clean and the bed made 🙂
- I like the size of the hotel and the price was fair.
- Breakfast was tasty; the room was spacious, clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean.
- Easy checkin and parking. Beds were very comfortable ,breakfast great.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Everett
Right off I-5 and near many corporate offices and local attractions, this Everett, Washington hotel offers many free amenities, including wireless internet access and a daily hot breakfast.Guestrooms at the Holiday Inn Express Everett are furnished with a number of modern conveniences, including DVD players, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. The hotel also offers on-site fitness facilities as well as an indoor swimming pool.The offices of Boeing and Goodrich can be found close to the Everett Holiday Inn Express. Tulalip Casino and Bingo, Everett Mall and the Lynnwood Convention Center are also situated nearby.
- Great central location for power Christmas shopping! We’ll return next year!!!
The place has been renovated and is very nice.
Our room was great when we finally got the right one!.
- The check in counter person did not process our charge correctly, resulted in extra charges and a lot of confusion and inconvenience
- Beds are comfortable, great selection for breakfast, location easy to get to, very clean and updated, express check out (receipt under the door). Cost less than the other holiday inn in Everett and you include breakfast, other one charges 10 dollars more.
- Breakfast was wonderful, really good variety of food.
Top Hotels In Mukilteo Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mukilteo Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mukilteo Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mukilteo Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!