10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mudeford – Top Hotel Reviews
Mudeford is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mudeford. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mudeford. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mudeford. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mudeford right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mudeford with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Mudeford.
10 Best Hotels In Mudeford:
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Christchurch.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Christchurch, just 6 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Southampton is 19 miles from Christchurch HarbourHotel, and Portsmouth is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent pool and spa….will be going again very soon.
- I went to the hotel to stay with friends. I found my room airy, light and the bed amazingly comfortable, plus the room, including the bathroom incredibly clean. A lot of special extras in the room which made it extra welcoming. I like the spaciousness of the hotel, being able to wander around, sit outside, in the lounge, or, down by the water. A great location. A lot of lovely walks around and easy to get to so many other places of interest.
The staff were friendly and could not have been more helpful The bedroom was well appointed, with historic photographs of Mudeford and a supremely comfortable bed. The setting is beautiful – how better to wake than to the sound of a curlew.
xwe were at a school reunion and it was a joy.
We loved the location of the property, the views were spectacular to see each morning.
Also the decor of the hotel was lovely, it had a boutique feeling about it.
- Excellent location. Rooms very well equipped with everything you might need, including decanters of Sherry and Gin, never got round to asking if this was standard in every room. But very nice all same.
One of our top picks in Christchurch.The Manor is located in Christchurch, 5 miles from Bournemouth and 19 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 29 miles from The Manor, and Winchester is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Staff were very efficient, interesting period building, good dining room.
- Rooms really well appointed and great staff. Couldn’t do more to help our group of 12
- The room was ample size, evening staff were nice.
- Staff member that greeted us was very friendly and accommodating. Able to check in early as attending a wedding – very helpful!
- the welcome and help from staff was excellent. cheerful staff
The Spyglass & Kettle by Good Night Inns
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Spyglass & Kettle by Good Night Inns offers accommodations in Bournemouth, just 3 miles from Bournemouth International Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Bournemouth Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfy and quiet enough to not hear anything going on downstairs, although we did not actually go into the room until pretty much the whole pub was closed anyway due to be being out. The breakfast was nice, and the rooms were clean and tidy. Great selection of beer and the food was great. I had the breakfast and also had the Beef and Ale pie and this was very good.
- Nice bar /restaurant and great location sold this pub as a short stay holiday destination. The room was confortable and the facilitities were fine. The service was good and friendly and overall it was a confortable and relaxing place for a family short break.
The staff were very helpful. It was quiet, convenient and just out of town, but within 5mins of the local bus routes. Breakfast was lovely, with full continental, or a choice of light or full breakfast.
A busy family pub / restaurant during the day and evening, but rooms far away enough to not hear the noise. We parked in the Car Park, but spaces are limited. Lovely walk along the cliff tops with views along to Bournmouth and Swanage.
- Food in restaurant good value and nice. Staff very good.
- Nice location. Lovely atmosphere. Good food in the pub with friendly staff.
Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa is located in Christchurch, just 4.3 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Southampton is 20 miles from Captain’s Club , and Portsmouth is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Staff were very friendly, and helpful
Service was excellent and enjoyed the food in the restaurant
Location of hotel is excellent
Place was clean and tidy
All rooms over looked the river stour
- Biscuits v. Wd like them to be replenished every dsy
- Location is fantastic room was a really good size and the view is amazing
- Suite was very spacious, beautiful river view , spa great , staff friendly ….will return, thank you
- The staff at the desk were very helpful.I turned up a little early for check in & they monitored when the room i had booked was cleaned & ready for me.I had a drink at the bar & managed to gain access an hour before.
- Staff were very friendly, and helpful
The Kings Harbour Hotel
This stylish hotel is in the center of Christchurch. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and luxury rooms with flat-screen TVs, DVD/CD players and iPod docks.The Kings Christchurch looks out over the town’s Victorian bowling green and the castle ruins.The hotel was fully renovated and reopened in the summer of 2008. The Georgian building mixes original character with modern luxury.The rooms have luxury beds with Hypnos mattresses, private bathrooms with power showers and luxury toiletries and bathroom products.Guests can use The Harbour Spa at the Kings’s nearby sister hotel, The Christchurch Harbour.The Kings Restaurant uses locally sourced ingredients, including produce from The New Forest and seafood from the South Coast.
My partner and I were more than satisfied with the facilities in the hotel but we were specially happy with the staff and customer service.There was one Incident where we couldn’t enter our room.This happened twice again whereby the man on reception apologised for the inconvenience and gave us complimentary drinks
I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family
- A comfortable bed and room followed by a lovely cooked breakfast the next morning that really set me up for the day.
- Room decor excellent. Food in the restaurant was outstanding.
- Breakfast was amazing and the rooms were large and comfortable.
- Everything! The staff, the room, the facilities, the food, the location. We were travelling with our 5 month old son and they couldn’t have he trip more enjoyable or easy for us!
- My partner and I were more than satisfied with the facilities in the hotel but we were specially happy with the staff and customer service.There was one Incident where we couldn’t enter our room.This happened twice again whereby the man on reception apologised for the inconvenience and gave us complimentary drinks
Avon Causeway Hotel
Located in Christchurch, 5 miles from Bournemouth, Avon Causeway Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.Southampton is 20 miles from Avon Causeway Hotel, and Winchester is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 1.2 miles from Avon Causeway Hotel.
- Brilliant breakfast selection and a bonus that gluten free option was available.
- Clean and tidy room, bed very comfortable and big.
a lovely stay at Avon Causeway Inn. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would recommend. Near to Christchurch and Bournemouth and also the New Forrest, lots to do in the area.
Very happy with stay.
Loved the croissants and the full English breakfast was the best i have had in a long time.
- Stayed here as well located for attending court in a professional capacity the following day. Room was spacious and well equipped. Large and comfortable bed. Locomotive and carriage next to the main building provided a quirky twist.
The Beach House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, The Beach House is located in Milford on Sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bournemouth is 12 miles from The Beach House, and Southampton is 15 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 11 miles away.
- The hotel, location and staff are excellent. I had a great stay.
We had a sea view deluxe room with copper bath.
Fabulous sense of space and comfort the view was lovely, a real treat.
Friendly helpful staff, good food.
Lovely cat too ?
- Cozy and comfortable rooms, amazing views and exquisite food.
Breakfast was excellent and the croissants were
A1 eggs were freshly cooked. The evening menu was reasonably priced . We did not eat a lot but what we had was good.
- Lovely hotel, friendly helpful staff, good location, nice breafast and our son loved the cat (Lancelot).
Langtry Manor Hotel
One of our top picks in Bournemouth.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bournemouth, 1.1 miles from Bournemouth International Center, Langtry Manor Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bournemouth Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Extremely comfortable stay in a quiet hotel. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Plenty of parking spaces. Can’t fault anything!
Good traditional cooked breakfast, and kindly served 30 mins early as I had to leave. Toast and coffee brought immediately and nothing too much trouble. Got a difficult day off to a good start.
Room comfortable and quiet, overlooking garden. Appreciated the jaccuzzi bath. House has been tastefully modernised but has kept the charming old features. Garden is delightful.
- Great atmosphere and staff who wound go the extra mile to ensure our stay was enjoyable.
Friendly, peaceful, clean. Lovely venue.
- Beautiful clean comfortable place food very good and staff friendly and professional the breakfast is a must very good value
Fisherman’s Haunt Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Fisherman’s Haunt Hotel offers accommodations in Winkton, just 6 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 19 miles from Fisherman’s Haunt Hotel, and Portsmouth is 30 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Food very good. Staff brilliant.Friendly accommodating.
- Room was a good size, parking just outside to. Beautiful location by the river. Bed was very comfortable! Food in the restaurant was good and the staff were brilliant. The best thing was the breakfast in the mornig, really great start to the day.
Everything was just wonderful. Lovely large room, top quality facilities and comfy bed. Food, service and the whole team was a delight to meet. Was staying for a couple of nights, but extended it to three, didn’t want to leave. Lots to do in the area, walks, shopping and sightseeing.
Will definitely return. Thank you all for such a memorable few days.
Full english breakfast great.Evening dinner enjoyable and waitress gave
warm and friendly service
- Very dog friendly with dog treats in the bar and room.
Tyrrells Ford Hotel
Located in Christchurch in the region of Dorset, 6 miles from Bournemouth, Tyrrells Ford Hotel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 18 miles from Tyrrells Ford Hotel, and Portsmouth is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 2.5 miles from Tyrrells Ford Hotel.
- We had a fantastic experience at the Tyrrells Ford Hotel. The owners were so welcoming and accommodating. the food was excellent. We could tell that it was a business ran with passion and an enthusiasm. They had great knowledge of the wine list and it was fantastic to hear how they choose it all themselves. We felt very relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We hope to make it back again soon!
- Lovely food both at dinner and breakfast! All food and drink reasonably priced too. All the staff were very friendly and apologised that the food took a while but that was fine as we enjoyed it even more.
- Balcony was a nice feature. Spacious room with 2 comfortable arm chairs.
The hosts were lovely accommodating helpful and friendly
Hotel was nice
- Lovely comfortable place to stay, very warm and welcoming , friendly staff, beautiful surroundings. Fab Food, breakfast amazing !
Top Hotels In Mudeford Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mudeford to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mudeford but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mudeford. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!