10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mount Zion Saint James – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Zion Saint James is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mount Zion Saint James. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Zion Saint James. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Zion Saint James. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mount Zion Saint James right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mount Zion Saint James with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mount Zion Saint James:
Enchanted Villas Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Enchanted Villas Inn is located in Montego Bay, just 26 miles from Alma. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The facility was just what I wanted and very comfybstaff was great breakfast was awesome.
- Good friendly staff, fantastic attitude, very helpful and very close to local amenities
- Food was a little hard to get. Restaurants not handy.
- It was a nice place Omar was a good host was always there when we call up on him
- I appreciated the customer service and the accommodation was comfortable and conveniently located.
Verney House Resort
Verney House Resort is a 10-minute walk from the beach in Montego Bay, and features a freshwater swimming pool and tropical gardens. Each air-conditioned room has a private balcony.Rooms at Verney House include free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a telephone, and the private bathrooms feature a shower. Daily housekeeping is provided.The on-site restaurant opens daily from 8 am until 6 pm, serving typical Jamaican cuisine. There is a poolside bar and room service is also available.You can walk to the shops, restaurants and lively bars of Montego Bay’s Hip Strip in around 10 minutes. Sangster International Airport is just a 5-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- People working there really make the place. They are very comforting , helpful and nice (but that’s most people in Jamaica). Even the bodyguards are cool! And funnny 🙂 Rooms are big, very comfy beds and the balcony view we had was beyond incredible, overlooking the bay and mountains. Aircon in the room, nice toilets, fridge to store some food or cold beer 🙂 food we ordered was very nice (but be prepared … in Jamaica you have to wait a bit for any type of food)
Very close to airport.
The evening security guard was very professional in assisting me to my room and ensuring my safety.
- In first night I got bite some Ting my lip got swell other than that it was a ok stay
- The view from the place over whole Montego Bay is nice. The airport shuttle was included in the price.
- Well I like how my room kept whenever I submit my key for cleaning.
Palm View Guest House
One of our best sellers in Montego Bay! Featuring an outdoor pool, kitchenette facilities and a balcony, this Montego Bay suite is a 5-minute drive from Sangster International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included.This one-bedroom suite includes a small dining area and wood furniture. Palm View Guest House offers air conditioning and cable TV.Barbecue facilities are available along with laundry facilities. The property also offers luggage storage.Doctor’s Cave Beach is a 10-minute drive from Guest House Palm View. Margaritaville is a short walk away.
- The welcome was fine but further contact with front desk was not encouraging at all. The rest of the staff were quite pleasant. I like the privacy of the property.
- For the price of the room the facilities are in need of upgrading
Close to the airport.
Nice views and swimming pool.
Quiet and not noisy area.
Big room with balcony.
- The bed was very comfy, the property was close enough to walk dowtown
- Was a last minute booking I did on my phone because I didn’t want to drive for two hours in the rain at night to my home town,location was good,after I return to Canada was told by my bank i was charge twice on my card for the one night called spoke to the lady and she is insisting that she only charge me one time and am still trying to get my money credited back to my card its been almost a month now.
Norman’s Court Resort & Sky Restaurant Club
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Norman’s Court Resort & Sky Restaurant Club is located in Montego Bay, just 23 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sangster Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
Free shuttle service on time
- i liked that it was a reasonable price and staff was friendly
- The staff were polite and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Internet access did not work a person whom is doing business this is essential despite having paid all fees this was not made aware to client and was not resolved during stay. Shower water pressure was weak. The staff were good in particular Aneeka whom was exceptional.
- Since it was the cheapest place advertised, I didn’t expect very much, but I really liked this hotel. It was perfectly comfortable and quite unpretentious, somehow. There was a great sweetness about the staff. The food in the restaurant was traditional Jamaican and quite tasty and I noticed that the kitchen was very clean.
- Free shuttle service on time
Donway, A Jamaican Style Village
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Donway, A Jamaican Style Village offers accommodations in Montego Bay, just 31 miles from Negril. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Alma is 23 miles from Donway, Jamaican Style, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable, it served the purpose for what I wanted it for and the location was very central.
- The location, the lush garden, the very nice staff, the breakfast on the terrace.
- Shower Water was cold!! But I think it had something to do with the whether.
- Big and clean room, good located between city and airport
- Good location in front of Doctor’s Cave Beach
The Wexford Hotel
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montego Bay, 31 miles from Negril, The Wexford Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alma is 22 miles from The Wexford Hotel, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very good experience. Staff were very helpful and accommodating especially the front desk staff
- Nothing at all .. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone .. Location was the only good thing about this place
The location was perfect!
Close to everything you want to be close to and ideal for excursions and tours.
Staff was friendly and the place was always clean.
- The fact that I was on the hip strip , I park my car and walk every where.
- The cleanliness the food for breakfast and the hot water for shower and the force of the water
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Fisherman’s Inn is located in Florence Hall, just 19 miles from Montego Bay. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Runaway Bay is 20 miles from Fisherman’s Inn, and Rose Hall is 11 miles from the property. Sangster Airport is 19 miles away.
Fantastic location for the Luminous Lagoon and a much more authentic Jamaican experience than the bigbox hotels under construction there.
Really nice Jamaican people, and Michael, the boat captain was great
Location was excellent views from the room were beautiful.
Glistening water tours was next door. A must see if you are there.
- Good for a one night stay for Glistening Waters. Very friendly manager.
- Loved the location, loved that we were the for glistening waters – which another hotel provided a tour. Loved the most that our bedroom was by the water and pool – the outside led to it.
- This hotel is literally on the luminous lagoon. the rooms have a French door and decking over the water, which contains the prosperous, so if you drop water into the water at night, it glows!! The boat comes and picks you up from you personal room deck/veranda! Really special.
- Fantastic location for the Luminous Lagoon and a much more authentic Jamaican experience than the bigbox hotels under construction there.
Deja Resort All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Deja Resort All Inclusive is located in Montego Bay, just 23 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Malika at the front desk was super sweet and very helpful! The entire kitchen staff was such a pleasure. Perfect location! Easy access to the beach, restaurants, and bars.
- I loved all the staff’s and location. My finances and I would come again.
- The rooms were reasonably large. And there was a water cooler which could be accessed. The public balconies were nice outdoor settings.
- Must Staff very helpful, friendly; room was nice and spacious
The cheeseburgers by the pool were great!
A gal named Chocolate was fantastic need more people like her.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Stay&Rest offers accommodations in Montego Bay, just 30 miles from Runaway Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- It’s was a really a great Jamaica experience for such a reasonable price yet the most fascinating part of the stay was meeting the Legendary Jamaica Music Embasedor Hylton Brown The Reggae Whistler & his lovely family. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone
- The big bed and the family who own and run the property ,it was a heathy holiday as the walk to the beach was a adventure ,fun holiday
- Located in a popular neighborhood this gives you the feeling of the real jamaica.
- no manners bad host worse place i ever stayed , no coffee no hot water available , loud music for two nights straight even after i complained and apartment smelt of dog felt uncomfortable throughout
- as our family member of that proprietor and staff with very very good behaviour , which we can not forget.
Ocean View Villa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Ocean View Villa is located in Montego Bay in the region of Saint James. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Alma is 27 miles from Ocean View Villa, and Rose Hall is 4.3 miles away. Sangster Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Mount Zion Saint James Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mount Zion Saint James to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Zion Saint James but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mount Zion Saint James. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!