10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mount Kisco New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Kisco New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mount Kisco New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Kisco New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Kisco New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mount Kisco New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mount Kisco New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mount Kisco New York State:
Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County
Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County offers accommodations in Mount Kisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bronx is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Kisco, and Stamford is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County.
- Rooms were fine. Food was good and staff was very accommodating .
- Very large room, with standard chain hotel comforts. Fine location for our needs.
- Bed was very uncomfortable , loud Air Conditioner over priced
- The restaurant in the Holiday Inn was excellent. The staff was very polite and the food was wonderful.
- The Front Desk Staff always helpful – as well as the Food & Beverage Staff.
Bedford Post Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bedford Post Inn offers accommodations in Mount Kisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Stamford is 12 miles from Bedford Post Inn, and New Rochelle is 23 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta inn & Suites Armonk Westchester County Airport
La Quinta inn & Suites Armonk Westchester County Airport is located in Armonk, 28 miles from New York City and 28 miles from Queens.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bronx is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn Armonk, and Secaucus is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The disability shower was clean and wonderful. TV and wifi great Breakfast ready before 5:00
Suttle good only they make it sytop at center and i had to lug 3 bags and a dog over to the airport. If you have multple heavy bags go with a taxi
- How close it was to Cancer Institute, and breakfast was good.
- My accommodation was a king room. It was roomy, clean, and comfortable. The internet connection was fast and easy to access with no password needed. The air exchange unit was updated and the air quality, temperature, and air flow, were easy to control, and change, as needed. The breakfast was acceptable, if not exactly a banquet, (hard boiled eggs, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, breads, juice, coffee). The location is right off the highway and easy to access and the staff is accommodating. I would absolutely stay here again, if the price was similar to what I paid this time.
Windows can open for fresh air.
Breakfast pretty good.
- Excellent parking, cleanliness and staff. Room was very spacious and well equipped. Really liked the waffle machines at breakfast.
- The disability shower was clean and wonderful. TV and wifi great Breakfast ready before 5:00
La Quinta Inn & Suites White Plains – Elmsford
A continental breakfast is available at this Elmsford hotel. A fitness center and indoor pool are available for guest use and rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Central Park is a 30-minute drive away.Cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites White Plains-Elmsford. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.In the woodlands of Westchester County, guests can enjoy a business center for their convenience. A 24-hour front desk is also available at the White Plains-Elmsford La Quinta Inn & Suites.LaGuardia International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. The castles of Westchester are just a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The fact that it was close to my family’s property
- The heater made so much noise alll night and there was construction going on until late right above my room. This was very distracting especially since I was there for an exam.
- The waffles were great. My room had a king bed and was really big and comfortable. The size of the room was also a plus. I din’t feel cluttered.
- Tatiana was the best she mad sure my stay was great love her…id only come back because of her she’s the best.
- The room was dirty, with hairs on the dressers and in the bed. there was disgusting dried up food spilt all across the top of the fridge. Ther were people standing in the doorway smoking pot and cigarettes. There was what appeared to be urine all over the entry to the hotel. The stay was terrible and I want a refund.
Westchester Marriott features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool and diverse beauty treatments at the on-site spa. Free parking is available and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. White Plains is 5.5 miles away.All air-conditioned rooms have luxury bedding and furniture. Each room includes a 37” flat-screen TV with plug-in panel and cable TV.Relaxation facilities at Westchester Marriott include a hot tub, a solarium and a well-equipped fitness center.Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse serves various meat dishes as well as light snacks and salads. It has a wide selection of wine and cocktails. Cooper’s Mill offers American cuisine made from local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Westchester Marriott is a 20-minute drive from Golf Course at Saxon Woods. Historic Hudson Valley is one mile away.
- The hotel is amazing. It’s so big and the pool area is like you are on a tropical island. The hotel is kid friendly and they even have a Ruth Chris in the hotel and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area and even if your not it’s a great location. Grocery and liquor store is walking distance and the casino is about 17 min away in a Uber!!
- I usually just come for the buffet on the weekends…. but my stay here was excellent
- Enjoyed room service. Room very clean. Bed comfy. Enjoyed the pool area.
- Marriott beds are always soft and fluffy with the best pillows.
- The beds were super comfy and the pool area was great!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley features free Wi-Fi. Paramount Center for the Arts is 2 miles away.Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. The private bathrooms also include a bathtub or shower.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley are provided 24-hour front desk assistance and free parking.Peekskill Museum is less than 2 miles away. Riverfront Green Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Nice facility, right on the river, close to town by car.
- The room was bigger then expected. Very clean and comfortable.
- The coffee machine was broken in my room and the light up mirror was broken as well
- I love how close it was to the job site and the train station. On our day off we walked to the train station and went into NYC. We ad a great time.
- Location, decent breakfast, free 24 hr coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water. Free parking
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson offers accommodations in Tarrytown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 20 miles from Tarrytown House Estate , and Brooklyn is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 8 miles from Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson.
- Everything doing very good. Kind staff, nice looking place like good mansion. But its too big to go restaurant
- Very courteous staff – everyone was professional & pleasant. other guests were nice – have never been to a hotel where that happened! Would love to return!
- Very beautiful hotel, nice view, cozy accommodations. It’s far from the main street, but we used uber to go where we needed and it worked fine.
- Good size rooms, comfortable beds, cable TV, very good wifi connection
- Beautiful property. Very quiet and scenic. Very unique property. Staff very friendly and helpful. Easy to get to from New England Thruway. Excellent for romantic get away.
Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown
Located just off I-87 and less than 5 miles from downtown White Plains, this Hampton Inn features a spacious outdoor pool and deck. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.A spacious window and a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV are provided in the modern rooms of Hampton Inn White Plains/Tarrytown. A coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs and French toast is served each morning at the White Plains Hampton Inn. Snacks are also available at the on-site convenience store.Guests are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and a TV. A business center and guest laundry facilities are also available.The Hampton Inn Tarrytown is less than 2 miles from the Historic Hudson Valley site. Yankee Stadium is less than 20 miles away.
- Comfortable bed and sofa. Excellent desk staff. Good breakfast. Nice lounge area.
- The eggs were delicious, the canadian bacon was delicious, the french toast was delicious…..but most of all every person on staff was incredibly kind. This is my new “go to ” place.
- Nice people. Pretty spaces. Clean and newly decorated. Easy access off highway. Some highway noise from room. On steep hill so view was nice, but parking a little scary. Nice breakfast included. Bathroom roomy and clean, with lots of good hot water!
- This is our 4th time staying at this hotel. We like the location, the friendly and helpful staff, the room and the nice delicious breakfast.
The eggs were like gravel. There was construction and mess.
But overall – fine.
Inn on the Hudson
This inn features free Wi-Fi and non-smoking rooms with a modern decor. The Riverfront Green Park is a 3-minute drive from the property. United States Military Academy at West Point is 10 miles away.The rooms at the Hudson Inn include plush bedding, a work desk and flat-screen cable TV.Continental breakfast is served each morning. The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Outdoor dining is available seasonally.Guests can relax on the gazebo or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool overlooking the Hudson River. Fax and copying services are also available.Shopping and dining are a 5-minute drive from the Inn on the Hudson. The Paramount Theater Hudson Valley venue is a 3-minute drive from the inn. New York City is 30 miles away.
- The bed was not comfortable. The breakfast were stale muffins and fruit in a bowl that tasted horrible. Of course you can always buy your breakfast for 25$
- Breakfast sandwich was very good and filling. Great price too.
- WiFi was good and they gave you a piece of paper with all the info and password.
- The staff was extremely helpful and the view was breathtaking
- They were able to accommodate me for early arrival. Greatly appreciated
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel
One of our best sellers in Tarrytown! Just 1 miles off Interstate 87, this hotel boasts an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an on-site restaurant. Kykuit, the estate of John D. Rockefeller is a 10 minute drive away.A flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access are featured in every warmly decorated room at the Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel. Select rooms have access to the Club Lounge, which offers free Wi-Fi and daily breakfast.The Tarrytown Sheraton Hotel has an on-site fitness center and business center, as well as concierge services.Guests can dine at the SB & G Restaurant and Lounge, which serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Al fresco dining is offered during warm months.Sunnyside, the home of author Washington Irving is 10 minutes drive away. Downtown White Plains is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The bed was super comfortable. The desk, workspace, lighting and wifi access were excellent. Free parking near the door. The fitness room and pool were open 24 hours and not crowded. Good equipment. Starbucks coffee maker in the room with real cream! Room service food was good basic American, well prepared and arrived on time. The housekeeping staff were friendly, hard-working and accommodating to requests.
- The location was ideal. The customer service was top notch. I will be back.
- The pillows were perfect the comfort of my bed was just right !!
- The staff was on point and always available. The room was great, loved my stay
- $40 less than the Marriott next-door which I stayed at the night before
Top Hotels In Mount Kisco New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mount Kisco New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Kisco New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mount Kisco New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!