10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mount Juliet Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Juliet Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mount Juliet Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Juliet Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Juliet Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mount Juliet Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mount Juliet Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mount Juliet Tennessee:
Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Juliet
Within driving distance of downtown Nashville and placed just off I-40, this suburban Mt. Juliet hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast along with signature Cloud Nine beds.The Hampton Inn and Suites Mt. Juliet strives to make every stay pleasant with thoughtful amenities such as free high-speed internet access and state-of-the-art fitness facilities. A well-equipped business center as well as an indoor swimming pool is also available on-site.Guests staying at the Mt. Juliet Hampton Inn and Suites can easily discover boating on nearby Percy Priest Lake or the numerous shops and restaurants at Providence Market Place. The Country Music Hall of Fame and the Grand Ole Opry are also only a short drive from the hotel.
- Everything about the facility was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great. Room was huge clean and bed was very comfortable as always. We’ve never been disappointed when we stay here. Although we didn’t go to the pool, we could see that the other guests were enjoying it.
- I almost always stay at Hampton as their facilities are consistently good.
- Very nice choices for breakfast and great eating area. The ataff was very friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable after they fixed our air.
- Staff was very warm and welcoming, hotel was very clean and breakfasts were excellent
- Shuttle works very good but you have to agree with the hotel staff in advance so they can pick you up in the airport. The staff is very very nice and they are always willing to help the guests
Home2 Suites By Hilton Mt. Juliet, Tn
Home2 Suites By Hilton Mt. Juliet, Tn is located in Mount Juliet, just 15 miles from Nashville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Franklin is 26 miles from Home2 Suites Mt. Juliet, and Murfreesboro is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 9 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Mt. Juliet, Tn.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Mt. Juliet
Quality Inn & Suites Mt. Juliet is located in Mount Juliet, 14 miles from Nashville and 26 miles from Franklin.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murfreesboro is 23 miles from Quality Inn Mt. Juliet, and Brentwood is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The person who checked us in. Bed was comfortable.
- It’s an inexpensive older motel in very expensive Apalachicola
- They accomodated my hunting dog and the breakfast was good!
Well lit parking lot, close to multiple restaurants, very friendly and helpful staff, clean room and bathroom.
Enjoyable overnight stay!
- Great price for our one night of stay. The breakfast was really good too! They had a lot of options.
Comfort Suites Mount Juliet
Comfort Suites Mount Juliet is located in Mount Juliet, 15 miles from Nashville and 26 miles from Franklin.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Murfreesboro is 24 miles from Comfort Suites Mt Juliet, and Brentwood is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- breakfast was good but food was not hot, but warm. The coffee (bold) lives up to its name and was great.
Free hot breakfast
Employees were incredibly helpful and personable
The Staff was not only Professional but very kind and friendly, loved the Daily Cookies. Nice touch, I felt like I was at home.
Your not only a guest, the Staff makes you feel like Family. When I was checking out very early in the morning at 0500, I was even offered a breakfast bag to go. I loved everything about this Hotel.
Keep up the great work guys.
- The hotel was very clean, our room was very big with two queen beds and a couch area. Very nice refrigerator and microwave. Room was very clean too. Breakfast was excellent, had both a waffle and pancake maker.
- Our room slept six and had a semi-divided seating area. Very comfortable for less than $100 a night.
Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Mount Juliet
Located in Mount Juliet, 14 miles from Nashville, Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Mount Juliet features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Franklin is 26 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Mount Juliet, and Murfreesboro is 23 miles from the property. Nashville International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The beds were unusually comfortable. Though they seem to be small rooms, the layout makes them seem much bigger.
- Super comfortable bed, with a very nice walk in closet. Heated indoor pool. Great customer service. Not one complaint. Also perfect location, many shops and restaurants, 15-20 minutes from downtown Nashville.
- Super clean and quiet, lots of places to sit and relax besides the room, salt water pool was fantastic. The shower was super, room really nicely decorated.
- The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
- Clean and comfortable hotel, super close to everything!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Juliet – Nashville Area
Downtown Nashville is 18.4 miles from this Mount Juliet, Tennessee hotel. It features an indoor pool and guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Juliet – Nashville Area are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Cable TV and coffee facilities are also available in each room.Mount Juliet Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites includes a modern gym. A business center with photocopying and fax services is on site.Nashville International Airport is 11.3 miles from the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Juliet is 10.5 miles from Nashville Superspeedway.
- The hotel was surprisingly quiet and the beds were amazing ! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great with a large selection which varied daily. The pool was really enjoyable with plenty of fresh towels.
- Breakfast were great and the bed was very confortable.
- I liked the indoor swimming pool, it was warm and I had a really great time swimming because it was early and there were not a lot of people there. It was the most relaxing part of my stay.
- Bed was wonderful. The breakfast was very good with lots of options. The coffee was very good. The area is so nice – lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Proximity to I-40 was very nice too. We met up with some family members there, all of us staying at the same property, and it was a lovely vacation.
- The breakfast each morning was very good and kept well stocked. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The location was excellent. Many restaurants and any store you could possibly want within a couple minute drive. Room was large and very clean!
Days Inn Airport Nashville East
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is in Nashville, Tennessee. The rooms include free Wi-Fi access.Each room includes cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are included. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathroom also has a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At Days Inn Airport Nashville East, there is a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities at the property include a tour desk and a vending machine.Nashville Zoo is a 15-minute drive from this hotel. The hotel is 15.5 miles from Grand Ole Opry and 3 miles from Nashville International Airport.
- Staff was friendly and attentive. Room was a bit smaller than expected, but clean and stocked so was pleased overall.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was not vacuumed, there was debris in the bathroom from previous clients.
- I did not like nothing really everything was poor service cold in the Room heaters not working
- Excellent service, very helpful office manager, and located within 10 – 15 minutes of all attractions. Microwave and fridge were nice to have on our extended stay.
- I was late to check in cause of traffic but the staff was nice and told me that I would be OK. He was very helpful
Americas Best Value Inn Hermitage
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Americas Best Value Inn Hermitage offers accommodations in Hermitage.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 5 miles from Nashville Hermitage BNA Airport.
- They give you a coffee and cereal in the morning, if you ask for the milk. Internet worked at least 50% of the time.
- This was the scariest place Iv every stayed in my life ! Thugs fighting outside our door ! I had to call the police ! (Which never came ) thiefs and thugs was doing and dealing drugs outside our door ! We was terrified ! We wanted to leave even knowing we could not get a refund but we was too afraid to walk outside of the room ! Tried to sleep thu the crazy yelling but we could not due to doors slamming all night ! This was literally the most terrifying experience of my life and to think I had my six-year-old daughter with me ! The room next to us had a child crying and the (mom) was outside with the thugs ?
- I didn’t like anything this hotel should not be available to book on booking.com this place was filled with drug dealers hookers drunks hanging all around and it didn’t look nothing like the pictures they have posted beds were dirty omg just nasty
- The second room didn’t smell like cigertte smoke.
the front desk person was very pleasant
convenient…lower cost than the hotels across the street
based on the reviews, I was worried but the room was ok, and there was no mildew on the bathroom tub or the sink which was mentioned in the reviews. It was a clean room.
The TV worked and all the lights were functional.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Hermitage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Hermitage offers accommodations in Hermitage.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 5 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Hermitage.
- Needs more parking lot lighting. Homeless people hanging around.
- Large rooms. Reasonable rates, although see below. Has a kitchenette, which was nice.
- Access to laundry room & mini kitchen/ dining facilities in room
- The kitchenette, refrigerator, and laundry room were bonuses I wasn’t expecting.
- The hotel has a good exterior appearance and is located in a nice area. The check in agwnt was pleasant.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport East, TN
One of our top picks in Nashville.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Country Inn & Suites Nashville Airport East offers accommodations in Nashville, just 5 miles from Grand Ole Opry. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tootsies Orchid Lounge is 8 miles from Country Inn & Suites Nashville East, and Parthenon is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The area the hotel is located in is quiet & safe. The rooms were a lot nicer than they looked online! There was a lot of space in the rooms. The staff took great care of us as well & the free breakfast topped it off!
- Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good and hot, wait guy was very friendly.
- The breakfast had a lot of choices and the food was good. It was close to the convention center and only took about 15 minutes to get there. Good hotel for the cost. Staff was very nice and accommodating.
I really enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Staff was really friendly to me each and everyday.
Room was nice. Bed slept very good.
- All areas was very nicely updated. Really nice staff
Top Hotels In Mount Juliet Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mount Juliet Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Juliet Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mount Juliet Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!