10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mount Holly Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Holly Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mount Holly Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Holly Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Holly Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mount Holly Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mount Holly Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mount Holly Vermont:
Jackson Gore Inn on Okemo Mountain
On Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow hotel has ski trails on the property. The Okemo Nordic Center is less than a 10 minute drive away. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub.The rooms at Jackson Gore Inn on Okemo Mountain have cable TV and air conditioning. The studio and apartments have a fireplace and a refrigerator.The hotel has a children’s playground and offers guests a babysitting service. Massages are available and there is also a sauna.The Jackson Gore Inn has a few on-site dining options like Coleman Brook Tavern and Siena. Siena serves Italian cuisine and Coleman Brook Tavern has a large wine list along with lunch and dinner menus.
- Nice room with fireplace,kitchen, and great views of the mountain. very cozy.
- Location was great, right on mountain and short drive to town/ restaurants. Room was better than expected- all appliances worked great, room was clean and perfectly comfortable for two of us! Loved the gas fireplace and view of slopes!
- Slope side location, relative new facilities, outdoor swimming pool
- Staff was 10/10 – They helped me pull off a wedding engagement!!!
- We were disappointed when the studio we had originally booked only had a fold out couch, when the ad appeared to indicate a queen bed + fold out couch. However, they found us a lovely room with a king bed and fantastic spa tub.
Echo Lake Inn
Just 5 miles from skiing at Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow, Vermont bed and breakfast features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Echo Lake is a short walk away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Echo Lake Inn. A private bathroom is also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Tennis courts and access to a lake with canoes and boats are available to enjoy. The Ludlow Echo Lake Inn offers ski storage in the winter.A cooked-to-order breakfast is served every morning. The seasonal Echo Lake Inn Restaurant offers American cuisine in the dining room or terrace.Okemo Valley Golf Club is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Horseback riding at South Hill Stables is a 15 minute drive away.
- The owner and staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast was very good. The room was clean and we were able to control the heat settings.
- We were tired from the long drive. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. Once settled in, we had cocktails on the front porch, where there were many rocking chairs. Very relaxing. Later, we had a wonderful dinner.
- The food and general ambiance were outstanding. As I am always concerned about the mattress when I am away from home,this one was perfect. The grounds are lovely!a
- Bed was excellent room clean staff outstanding excellent
- The pork chop I had for dinner was one of the best I ever had. Breakfast was also terrific, plenty of choices. The service was also excellent.
The Okemo Inn
One of our top picks in Ludlow – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an outdoor seasonal outdoor pool, this Ludlow, Vermont hotel is next to Okemo Mountain. A tennis court and a ski school are on site.Offering free Wi-Fi, each air-conditioned room provides a private bathroom at The Okemo Inn. Each room is uniquely decorated in quilted accents.Ski passes are available on site. Fax and photocopying services are available at the front desk at Inn Okemo.Okemo Valley Golf Club is less than a 5 minute drive away. Green Mountain National Forest is a one hour drive from The Okemo Inn.
- the innkeeper Ron was very friendly and prepared an excellent breakfast
- The proprietor, Ron, is extremely helpful and hospitable! The inn is really cozy and homey – the decorations alone are worth the trip! The location is super convenient to Okemo, and it’s so nice to have a hot, to-order breakfast before you hit the slopes!
Very cozy place. Just right for a cold night. Wonderful antique-y type place. Very nice host.
Breakfast was very good. The over easy eggs were perfect. The toast and sausage perfect.
Internet worked well.
- Very accommodating, and breakfast was delicious. The location was extremely convenient (less than 5 minutes to the mountain). We definitely will be back!
- If you go to Okemo, stay here! It is an original inn, the food is amazing and everyone is so friendly!!!
Ludlow Colonial Motel
One of our top picks in Ludlow.Showcasing a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, Ludlow Colonial Motel is located in Ludlow in the region of Vermont, just 20 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from Ludlow Colonial Motel, and Woodstock is 18 miles from the property.
- The room was perfect for heading to Okemo. It’s a mile away and the furnishings are comfortable enough
- Close to downtown walk to restaurants. Close to Okemo skiing. Good breakfast.
- Very nice people. I had a concussion from boarding and they let me extend my checkout time.
- Clean. Close to Okemo Mountain and restaurants. Great for ski trip overnight.
- Location is great – walked everywhere. Parking is easy
Cedarbrook offers accommodations in Killington. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Woodstock is 12 miles from Cedarbrook, and Hanover is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Rutland/Killington
One of our top picks in Rutland.Located in Rutland, 11 miles from Killington, Days Inn Rutland/Killington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 30 miles from Inn Rutland/Killington, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and good sound proofing between rooms.
Fluffy pillows & comfy bed- slept great.
Fair accommodations for the price.
- We stayed during a snowboarding trip to Killington. The room offered all the basic necessities like a microwave and fridge and also had a complimentary breakfast. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The 2nd floor ceilings were also really nice.
- We had in total 4 night stay. Location was good. Kids attending college near by.Breakfast was satisfying.
- The location proved convenient and the staff’s demeanor is pleasant and accommodating.
Hampton Inn Rutland/Killington
Surrounded by the Green Mountains and a variety of outdoor recreational activities, this hotel in Rutland, Vermont offers a free hot breakfast and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn Rutland features an indoor pool and an on-site fitness center. Guests can purchase a snack from the 24-hour convenience store, then relax in their guestroom in a comfortable Cloud Nine bed.While staying at the Rutland Hampton Inn, guests will appreciate easy access to historic downtown Rutland. Within a short drive, guests can ski at the Killington, Pico, and Okemo Ski Areas or explore the Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Erica at the Front Desk was extremely accommodating. You’re lucky to have her on your team. We had a glitch at check-in and she handled it perfectly, didn’t miss a beat.
- Breakfast was vast and the Staff was amazing at keeping things replenished. Clean hotel and nice amenities.
- We like everything, the staff were so friendly, no matter how busy they were. The room was so comfortable and clean, the complimentary breakfast was everything that we needed to set up our day on the slopes.
- Room was clean and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Very clean, recently updated facility. The staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
The Inn at Weston
The Inn at Weston is located in Weston, just 27 miles from Killington. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 17 miles from The Inn at Weston, and Woodstock is 27 miles from the property.
- The staff was courteous and nice, breakfast was delicious, location was great for access to nearby skiing resorts, restaurants and businesses.
- I enjoyed that it was clean and comfortable. Bob was also very kind.
- Very gracious and knowledgeable innkeepers .Linda and Joe were excellent hosts.The breakfast was wonderful, and little niceties like afternoon tea and cookies, a fire roaring at the fire place, made the place very special.
- The cream cheese stuffed French toast with raspberries was out of this world. Combined with the variety of fresh breads and fruits, the breakfast was outstanding. The innkeepers were friendly and interacted casually with all the guests. Great getaway.
- The breakfast buffet was great, fresh fruit, yoghurt, fabulous home made muesli . The log fire in the restaurant was lovely, staff a bit dippy but very obliging.
Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area offers accommodations in Rutland, just 11 miles from Killington. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Manchester is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- The hotels restaurant was great the all you can eat prime rib dinner was fantastic great value
- Beds comfortable, staff friendly and it was great to have a restaurant on site for dinner and breakfast.
- The bed was amazing!! This is the second time I have stayed here with these new beds and they are so comfortable.
- the meals were outstanding. complaments to the chefs. from both the wife and I. there were recommendations by bar tenders and chefs for dinner meals that were outstanding.
- Pool and spa working and clean. Staff was efficient and friendly.
Comfort Inn @Trolley Square
One of our best sellers in Rutland! Comfort Inn @Trolley Square is located in Rutland, just 11 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 30 miles from Comfort Inn @Trolley Square, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, pleasant. Had a nice pool and hot tub. I have stayed here twice when I come to the area to visit my family.
- The breakfast was good. Location in proximity to restaurants and ski areas was perfect.
- The check in & out process was very easy. The rooms were nice and clean. I couldn’t ask for more with this value. We spent most of our time outside the room but we were happy with the stay when we returned.
- The breakfast was great. The bed wasn’t that comfy. the place was clean and that was important.
- Friendly staff, the hot and cold breakfast available, the showers water pressure!
Top Hotels In Mount Holly Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mount Holly Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Holly Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mount Holly Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!