10 Best Hotels To Stay In Morton Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Morton Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Morton Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Morton Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Morton Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Morton Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Morton Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Morton Illinois:
Baymont Inn & Suites Morton
One of our best sellers in Morton! This Morton, Illinois hotel is off Interstate 74. This hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Baymont Inn and Suites Morton offers breakfast and daily newspaper to guests. Guests can use the business center or gym.Guest rooms at the Morton Baymont Inn are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find a microwave and refrigerator in every room.The Morton Baymont is 7 miles from the Par-A-Dice River Boat Casino. The hotel is within a 25-minute drive of Illinois Central College.
Noise slamming doors, running around,refrigerator wasn’t defrosted ruined all my 100.00 dollar worth of food, manager was arguing he needed proof. The staff and I defrosted the fridge and still
Di dnt work right. Supposedly he adjusted myh account which he didnt.
- The staff was very kind The tub was very worn and I had an issue with the cleaning of the room
- Breakfast had a good selection. Bedding was wonderful
- The actual bedroom area was updated and modern, plenty of lighting. Nice television and plenty of space. Parking was easy, it’s in a nice location. There’s a Krogers about a mile away that has a Starbucks inside, I think it’s the only one in Morton. There’s also gas stations and fast food all around.
- Good food with a large selection to choose from and the staff was friendly and very helpful
- Noise slamming doors, running around,refrigerator wasn’t defrosted ruined all my 100.00 dollar worth of food, manager was arguing he needed proof. The staff and I defrosted the fridge and still
Days Inn Morton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Morton offers accommodations in Morton.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peoria is 8 miles from Days Inn Morton, and Bloomington is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It was older but well maintained and clean very good!
- Location was good for visiting my granddaughter. Coffee was good no
- Room was a little on the small size but for 2 people it was okay. Room was very clean bed extremely comfortable. Would stay here again
- The helpfulness of the staff was the only redeeming quality of the inn.
- everyone was nice. One thing that uncomfortable was the room was humid it felt wet all the time.
Park Inn by Radisson Morton
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Park Inn by Radisson Morton is located in Morton in the region of Illinois, just 8 miles from Peoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bloomington is 27 miles from Park Inn by Radisson Morton, and Washington is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 30 miles from Park Inn by Radisson Morton.
CONVENIENT LOCATION GOOD BAR ON SITE FOR A DRINK, NOTHING UPSCALE
It’s an old hotel that has been completely remodeled. Decor is beautiful. Bed was super comfy.
Breakfast was solid too. Waffles eggs and biscuits and gravy.
- Close to the venue, gas stations, and restaurants. Reasonably priced.
- The fitness room was small , but nice. Breakfast was good.
- Staff was friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Free wifi.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION GOOD BAR ON SITE FOR A DRINK, NOTHING UPSCALE
Relax Inn Morton
Located off I-155, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Morton, Illinois and Birchwood Park. It features Mullen’s Irish Pub, and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.A microwave and cable TV are standard in every room at the Relax Inn Morton. All simply designed rooms include a work desk and a private bathroom.Guests of the Morton Relax Inn can take advantage of the laundry facilities and fax/copy services. Free on-site parking is also offered.Park View Golf Course is 8 miles from the hotel. Downtown Peoria and the African American Hall of Fame Museum are both 10 miles away.
- I liked leaving this place at 2am and driving 10 hours home to buffalo, NY after driving 14 hours to get to RelaxInn.
- The television was nice and bed was comfortable, and they called to make sure we were still coming.
- Facility was a bit dated but a good value for the money. Furnishings were a little dingy but again acceptable for the value. Everything worked just fine and wood stay again.
- The management at this location was barbone the best! The staff here was very friendly and accertive! This property is in the transition of some ongoing renevations, and will definitely be A much nicer facility, but you can’t beat the service, and Friendliness of the staff here! It is also very quiet, and you can get some good sleep guaranteed!☺
- Price but would of gone elsewhere in Morton and paid a few dollars more for extras
Quality Inn Morton
The Quality Inn hotel is in a great location off Interstate 74, only eight miles east of Peoria. The Greater Peoria Regional Airport is 12 miles away.Visitors can enjoy browsing a wide variety of specialty shops at nearby malls. Make sure to attend one of many seasonal events, shows and festivals, including the popular Festival of Lights. There are several restaurants and cocktail lounges in the surrounding area. There are many additional restaurants within walking distance of the property.Full-service features and amenities include: Free high-speed wireless Internet access, free deluxe continental breakfast with fresh baked Belgian waffles, sausage, fresh fruit and yogurt, free newspaper and free local calls.Business travelers will appreciate the convenience of an on-site business center and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms feature hair dryers, and ironing facilities. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Non-smoking rooms are available.Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are provided for guest convenience.
- It was a wonderful stay. My husband and I drove in after a 7-8 hour drive and were more than ready to be done with driving for the day. We arrived in Morton at the Quality Inn and were welcomed by kind staff and we were pleased by all of the information we needed for the stay like breakfast, check out etc. When we went to the room, it was a lovely room that was very clean and was just the right size for us. We will definitely be staying there again for future trips.
- The breakfast was fine and the location worked well for the softball tournament we were there for.
- Breakfast good. Beds very comfortable. When we arrived the assigned room smelled smoky so they graciously moved us to another room that was much better.
- The room was very nice. Plenty of room & beds were very comfortable.
- The woman who works day shift in the breakfast area and the front desk was very friendly and kept the food stocked, hot, and the area clean well! The bed and pillows were comfortable. The location was very easy to get to from I74 and easy to go to a few surrounding cities from the hotel. Wide variety of hot and good tasting food offered for breakfast.
America’s Best Value Inn Morton
Situated between Bloomington-Normal and Peoria, this Illinois hotel is 12 miles from Bradley University. An indoor pool is available to all guests. All spacious guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with HBO movie channels.A microwave and fridge are provided in the rooms at Americas Best Value Inn Morton. Every room is decorated in beige colors and wood furniture.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at Morton Americas Best Value Inn. A laundromat is also on site.Peoria Civic Center is a 15 minute drive from this hotel. Peoria International Airport is 15 miles away. Wildlife Prairie State Park is a 30 minute drive from the property.
- There was nothing to like. The hotel is under construction so the first thing you experience is materials piled everywhere and a lung full of construction dust. The pool was closed and we never saw a breakfast served. No one ever said it was under construction when I made the reservation. No one ever welcomed us, talked about the amenities, or even told me where the room was when I checked in. No one ever apologized for the construction. When I checked out early no one clerk or the manager asked how my stay was or why I was checking out early. Basically the only good thing was that the bed didn’t have bed bugs.
- Even tho they are remoldling, it was still a very pleasant place to stay. The staff was totally awesome. I felt safe there.
I felt comfortable the minute I walked in the door
I felt welcomed
- The bed was a bit scary and a foul odor in room. I turned on the faucet in bathroom and a chunk of mold flew out. This is a sad place to be still open. All the breakfast food was dried out
- It was very quiet because there was very few people staying there
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton Peoria Area
Just off Interstate 75, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from the center of Peoria, Illinois. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, an on-site fitness room, and free Wi-Fi.The boldly colored rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton Peoria Area come with cable TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities. A work desk is provided.A hot breakfast is served every morning at this Morton hotel. A business center is located off of the modern lobby.Par-A-Dice Casino is 9 miles from the Morton Holiday Inn Express. Splashdown Water Park is less than a 15-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Peoria
One of our top picks in Peoria.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center, this East Peoria hotel is just off Interstate 74 and 2 miles from the Par-A-Dice Casino. Free Wi-Fi access is available in every guest room.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at the Best Western Plus East Peoria. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include a safe and ironing facilities.A daily hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, and more is served at East Peoria Best Western Plus. A mini-market is on site where guests can purchase snacks or goods.A 24-hour front desk is available at this hotel. Other facilities include luggage storage and a vending machine. The property provides free parking.The Caterpillar Visitors Center can be reached in a 6-minute drive. The Peoria Civic Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center are within 2.5 miles.
- Acceptable free breakfast. Takeaway snack in the lobby was a nice touch
- The hotel had everything that I needed, but nothing was outstanding. I didn’t expect it to be excellent. The breakfast was okay, and having it in the hotel was a plus.
- u wont find a better staff THE BREAKFAST IS GREAT i always stay at best western hotels and they r grear
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast had some variety and was good for a buffet.
- Breakfast was bountiful and tasty. Gentleman who serviced that area was most kind. Always a smile on his face! Front desk and other personnel were friendly and helpful.
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center – Peoria
Just off the shores of Peoria Lake and less than 5 miles from downtown Peoria, this Illinois hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in every guest room at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center – Peoria. Ironing facilities and a work desk are also included in each guest room.Guests can relax in the indoor pool or swim through to the outdoor pool. An indoor hot tub is also provided in the pool area. A fitness center and laundromat are available on site.Loose Moose Saloon, on site, features freshly baked pizzas and appetizers each evening.Bradley University, Peoria Civic Center and the Caterpillar Headquarters are within a 15-minute drive of this hotel. Par-a-dice Casino is 2 miles away.
- Room was very clean, could have used more pillows though. Staff was pleasent , overall was a nice stay.
- Excellent location along the river , far enough from downtown Peoria but not too far away
- We like the location on the river, and next to Jonah’s, which we love. Jonah’s was closed on this night. It also rained on this night, so we were not able to walk until the next morning before we left. A nice, friendly hotel.
- Stoney Creek was an excellant place to stay the staff and rooms were great we will stay there again
- Rooms were spacious. Several recreation options at the facility.
Super 8 Pekin
Super 8 Pekin offers accommodations in Pekin. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Peoria is 11 miles from Super 8 Pekin, and Washington is 15 miles from the property. Central Illinois Regional Airport is 35 miles away.
- fully supplied room, veteran’s discount, veteran’s parking place, easy access to room, friendly & helpful staff,
- The biscuits and gravy were good. The room was terrific, just a little tight coming in and out through the bathroom area. Very clean.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable and the location was great for what we needed. Staff were very friendly and the 24 hour desk excellent. Pool looked clean and the fact that the windows open was great. Bed was comfortable.
- Location, Room staff was pleasant and helpful. A staff member braught their dog in and the dog was beautiful. The price was affordable for a long term stay. Good laundry area. Breakfast okay. The pool looked pretty.
- All accommodations was more than I expected for the price.
Top Hotels In Morton Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Morton Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Morton Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Morton Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!