10 Best Hotels To Stay In Morrison Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Morrison Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Morrison Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Morrison Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Morrison Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Morrison Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Morrison Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Morrison Colorado:
Origin Hotel Red Rocks
Located in Golden, 12 miles from Denver, Origin Hotel Red Rocks features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Meridian is 21 miles from Origin Hotel Red Rocks, and Aurora is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 30 miles from Origin Hotel Red Rocks.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Golden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Golden offers accommodations in Golden.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and car rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Denver is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Golden, and Meridian is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff was great. Clean property and bigger than anticipated rooms.
- The front desk manager seemed like we were a burden. The most receiving worker was the amazing breakfast buffet worker. She made it a point to make sure we were comfortable multiple times. As for the manager, you should fine a job you’re happy at instead of making guests feel unwelcome.
- Very nice breakfast each morning, wonderful staff, very clean.
- It’s only two years old, so everything is very new.
- The staff was REALLY nice and accommodating, helping us with the RTD to get downtown and any other information we asked for. Printed us maps, etc. Allowed us to check in early. Bed and pillows were comfy, and GREAT cable TV selection.
Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden
This hotel is located one mile from Interstate 70 and 3 miles from downtown Golden. The hotel features free parking and provides a microwave and refrigerator in every room.Hampton Inn Denver-West/Golden rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The rooms also include a coffee maker.Denver/ Golden Hampton Inn provide guests with a daily breakfast. Guests at the hotel can work out in the gym or out in the business center.The Denver Hampton is within a 25-minute drive of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. The hotel is within a 15-minute drive of downtown Denver.
- Rooms had just been updated and smelled brand new.
- Excellent location, extremely helpful staff, tastefully decorated room.
- The place was really clean. The staff was GREAT! The pool is small but clean. Great location to get around the Denver area.
- Wonderful welcome from staff at desk and very helpful. Perfect location for visiting Red Rocks as the simplest of drives to get there
- The continental breakfast was good–little omelets with peppers were yummy! Clean and well stocked. No lazy staff there! They were all engaged in their jobs–that we saw anyway. The whole atmosphere from the time we arrived until we left was pleasant and positive.
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center
Situated in Lakewood, Colorado, southwest of downtown Denver, this hotel is across the street from the Federal Center and offers comfortable guestrooms as well as convenient services.Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center features free shuttle service to the Federal Center and destinations within a 5 miles radius Monday through Friday. Guests can explore Rocky Mountain National Park or the Downtown Aquarium. Activities such as golf, shopping and whitewater rafting are available nearby.The guestrooms at the Federal Center Hampton Inn boast refrigerators, microwaves and free high-speed internet access. Guests will also enjoy the full fitness center and outdoor pool. The hotel’s full-service business center offers copy and fax services.
- Proximity to the function for which I was in Denver.
- This place was good it should be a 3 to 4 ⭐️. They serve breakfast everyday with different items daily. Make your own waffles station was heaven. Everyone was friendly and even let me check out late.
- Perfect hotel for what I needed – fairly close to the airport but also off the highway to get an early start on the day the following morning. Breakfast is standard continental but with a few additional items, like fresh toast sticks (which the 14 year old boy inside me got super excited for). Comfortable, quiet, and within walking distance to a restaurant/bar that was good for a late dinner.
- Good location in West Denver. Clean rooms, good breakfast.
- They had a microwave and mini fridge available without requesting it.
Days Inn Golden/Denver West
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Golden/Denver West offers accommodations in Golden, just 9 miles from Denver. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Meridian is 21 miles from Days Inn Golden/Denver West, and Aurora is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Extremely convenient location. Comfortable and clean.
- The beds were great. Did not eat there. Room was clean.
Booked fir 3 days for my daughter and baby, missed the first day due to her car breaking down, arrived the 2nd night, went to our room, the door was opened, freezing in the room, no towels soap or coffee, no romote for the tv, the young lady do bring what we asked for… let us know she couldn’t do anything about the remote to the tv, I just wanted her to know there was none.
- Beds were comfortable, room was surprisingly quiet for being so close to the interstate. Staff was courteous, let us check in early.
- I-70 was shut down due to heavy snow, we were lucky to find this hotel late in the night.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West / Federal Center
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West / Federal Center is located in Lakewood, just 8 miles from Denver.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shops at the property.Meridian is 19 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver , and Aurora is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 26 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West / Federal Center.
- Having a full kitchen available. The location was pretty close to where we were going.
- Our stay was wonderful! The room had a nice size kitchenette, which was perfect for our long stay. It had dishes, a microwave, a fridge/freezer, and a dishwasher/sink. We liked how the pool was indoors so we could still swim even though it was cold out. There was a Park right across the street which was nice. The staff was very friendly and personable.
- Bed super comfy. Large pleasant room. Friendly staff
- Great rooms, the only bad thing is that they do not offer king size bed.
- Friendly staff that answered any and all our questions with kindness and respect. Lovely lobby with lots of nice seating of all kinds (tables and chairs, couches, etc.). Cozy rooms with kitchen (no stove), nice bathroom (no tub), nice pool, hot tub, & work out room. Breakfast was good but not a hearty as other hotels where we have stayed.
Courtyard Denver West/Golden
This hotel is within a 17-minute drive of downtown Denver and 5 miles from downtown Golden. The hotel has barbecue facilities and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Courtyard Denver West/Golden rooms include a sitting area with flat-screen TV. The rooms have a work desk and coffee maker.The Bistro restaurant features breakfast and dinner menus. A selection of wine and craft beers are available.Guests at the Courtyard Golden can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. The hotel also features a gym.The Courtyard West is within a 7-minute drive of the Red Rocks Amphitheater an entertainment venue. The hotel is within a 45-minute drive of downtown Boulder.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were well kept. Good location.
- The rooms were extremely clean. The beds were very comfortable. It was the perfect distance from Red Rocks
- Amazing staff helped us change our room to better fit our specific needs
- I liked the back patio on the ground floor room we had
- Room was very clean and front desk was very courteous
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Residence Inn Denver West/Golden is located in Golden in the region of Colorado, just 9 miles from Denver.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Meridian is 20 miles from Residence Denver W Golden, and Aurora is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 27 miles from Residence Inn Denver West/Golden.
- Very roomy, kitchen utensils was nice to have available.
- Renee was awesome! He is very friendly and made us feel welcome.
- Breakfast was great and changed each day which was very nice!
- Loved the comfy bed, thebrooms being separated by an actual door, and how clean it was. It felt like a tiny apartment, which was a great change from the stuffy hotel room feeling.
- Collin, staff member in the lobby, was very helpful.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West – Lakewood
Lakewood, Colorado features this Homewood Suites hotel that offers an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and gym. Suites include free Wi-Fi and fully equipped kitchens and Denver Zoo is 12 miles away.The suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West – Lakewood provide cable TV and a CD/DVD player while movies can be rented through the front desk. A seating area is furnished in every suite along with an in-room safe.A business center and laundry facilities are available at the Homewood Suites Denver West – Lakewood. A gift shop and barbecue facilities are also on site. The hotel offers a full hot dinner Monday through Thursday.The Denver Federal Center is located across from the Homewood Suites Lakewood. The Colorado Convention Center and Wells Fargo Theatre are 9 miles away.
- Great breakfast. very nice and helpful front desk staff
- We love it it was very clean and the food was very good
love the ceiling fans !
close to light rail train station.
- 1st day breakfast was awesome, 2nd breakfast was OK but expected a better breakfast for Christmas. Staff was awesome ! Will definitely stay here again it was perfect for our fairly large family.
- I went down for breakfast on Sunday morning and one thing stuck out, the service. I was greeted by a woman named Lisa who not only showed me everything they had to offer for breakfast, but also asked about my trip and where I was from. When she found out I wasn’t from the Denver area she immediately asked if I had been drinking enough water (something about the elevation) and then went into the back to get me and my wife two large cups of water. Her service was excellent and definitely made my experience great. She even brought me out a white towel to drape over my arm when she found out I was bringing my wife breakfast in bed. LISA IS AWESOME!!!!!
One of our best sellers in Lakewood! Near downtown Denver and the Denver Tech Center industrial complex, this hotel in Lakewood, Colorado offers comfortable guestrooms as well as a variety of services and amenities.Hampton Inn Denver – Southwest/Lakewood is just minutes from attractions such as the Rocky Mountain National Park and the Colorado National Monument. Guests can explore the Denver Botanic Gardens or discover various fish at the Downtown Aquarium.After a busy day, guests can relax in a spacious guestroom with free high-speed internet access, refrigerator and microwave at the Southwest Denver Hampton Inn. In the morning, guests will enjoy a free breakfast, then can relax beside the outdoor pool or workout in the fitness room.
- I liked that the hotel wasnt outrageously huge. It was 4 floors and comfy.
- The people and the experience they provided to all guests was exceptional. This property literally just changed ownership and is being upgraded in every erea. From management to maids everyone went out of their way to please us including a room upgrade for a view of the mountains.
- We especially liked that the walls were well insulated as one of the small children had a melt down
- A lot of good things. too many to mention. Will stay here again. Will be back in Feb
- The check-in staff and breakfast staff were above expectations. Breakfast was good although first day they were out of OJ and bananas.
Top Hotels In Morrison Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Morrison Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Morrison Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Morrison Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!