10 Best Hotels To Stay In Morris Park New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Morris Park New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Morris Park New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Morris Park New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Morris Park New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Morris Park New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Morris Park New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Morris Park New York State:
Hotel Ninety Five – JFK Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ninety Five – JFK Airport offers accommodations in Queens, just 3.9 miles from Flushing Meadows.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Ninety Five – JFK Airport.
No reviews yet.
Offering complimentary WiFi, Hillside Hotel is 4.8 miles from Citi Field. Guests will find Jamaica Station, from where the JFK AirTrain can be accessed, 1,300 feet from the property.Every room at this Hillside Hotel has a flat-screen TV, microwave and refrigerator.Complimentary coffee is available. Guests will find a 24-hour front desk at the property for their convenience.Arthur Ashe Stadium is 4.2 miles from the property. John F Kennedy International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property, while LaGuardia is 5.5 miles away.
- No breakfast was offered , and the guest next door and their children were noisy into the early hours of each day.
- The location was convenient which is why I chose that overall
- Location was close but … At least I only booked for an overnight stay.
- How friendly the staff was and how comfortable the beds are
- My flight at JFK was canceled so I found this hotel on Booking. It was not too expensive and available. Also not too hard to reach – take the AirTrain to Jamaica ($5) and from there it is a 12 min walk or a short taxi/Uber/Lyft ride.
Econo Lodge South Ozone Park
This Queens hotel is directly across from the Aqueduct Racetrack and offers free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. John F. Kennedy International Airport is a 10 minute drive away.Every guest room at the Econo Lodge South Ozone Park features cable TV and a work desk. They are decorated in bright colors, wood furnishings, and carpeted floors.Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour front desk services at the South Ozone Park Econo Lodge. Free parking is also available.Citi Field, home of the New York Mets, is 8 miles from the hotel. The Rockaway Boulevard subway station is 1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Jamaica Inn
Conveniently located just a short taxi ride from John F. Kennedy International Airport and LaGuardia Airport, this Queens hotel features convenient amenities and is only 2 blocks from the subway station.Best Western Jamaica Inn is a 35-minute subway ride from the heart of Manhattan. Attractions such as The Empire State Building, Broadway theaters and Central Park are just an subway ride away.Area points of interest include Queens College, St. John’s University, Citi Field and the Arthur Ashe Stadium. The Jamaica Inn Best Western is also just steps from several local restaurants.
- The place was very clean,and there was an ironing board, with an iron; there was a microwave oven,there was a small refridgerator,there was an extra pillow,and there was an extra blanket,there were loads of towels…I mean, yiu name it, and it was there. They left no stone unturned in their effort to please! And the breakfast, that was excellent too. I know that Best Western is now my forever choice, until I become rich enough to stay at the Waldorf Astoria.
everything was professional and at Best Western standarts
wi-fi was good
breakfast was simple but with some hot food, and it was till 10 am
a couple of bloks away from subway stations
good and not noisy a/c-heater
coffee/tea maker in the room
close to JFK but easy to get to Manhatten by express trains E/F
Calm and peaceful
The internet speed is very good as well
- Breatfast service serverd by Ms. UMA was outstanding. I really thank Ms UMA for her outstanding effort to make our breakfast enjoyable. Well appreciated her efforts and setvice. Service from MR.Alfie, Mr. Sunny and Mr. Perth was also outstanding. Please convey my gratitude to Mr. Sunny for enrolling me for BW Rewards.I also stayed in BEST WESTERN PLUS LAUGADIA AIRPORT HOTEL.The experience was same as this. I mean it was excellent. I wish every success for BEST WESTERN.
- spacious and clean rooms, good breakfast and good wifi…
Days Inn & Suites Jamaica JFK Airport
Days Inn & Suites Jamaica JFK Airport is located in Queens, just 4 miles from Flushing Meadows.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 3.7 miles from Days Inn Jamaica JFK.
- Should secure reservation/credit card info more securely.
- The staff was really nice; the person who checked me was super welcoming and did everything to make sure I was satisfied.
- Room Reaked of Cigarette Smoke and Marijuana! The Closet Hanging Rod was Broke.I asked to Switch my Room and the front desk Attendant gave me a Can of Room Air Spray.
- Pretty decent and clean hotel close to the airport with a shuttle. Excellent for overnight stays in NY
- The room is so tidy and cozy. Even though the room was small, it was so comfortably welcomed
Wingate by Wyndham Jamaica JFK Airport
Located in Queens, 2.1 miles from Aqueduct Racetrack, Wingate by Wyndham Jamaica JFK Airport offers air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a cash machine. The property is non-smoking throughout and is situated 3.7 miles from Arthur Ashe Stadium.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.For guests’ convenience, the hotel has a business centre.This Wingate hotel is located 1,150 feet from the underground, AirTrain, and LIRR Archer Avenue JFK Airport railway station. Citi Field is 4.3 miles from Wyndham JFK, while Belmont Park Race Track is 5 miles away. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and the bed was like heaven..
- Rooms are ok but a small sofa would be nice in the rooms
- Very clean and convenient to JFK. Good for simply a place to sleep for one night. Comfortable bed.
- The room and especially the bed were very comfortable. Hotel is located conveniently to JFK airport so great for an overnight stay.
- Станция jamaica прямо за углом, но надо иметь ввиду, что некоторые поезда не ходят после 9.30 вечера, так как это считается late night и маршруты могут меняться (и придется добираться с центра по другой ветке).
Howard Johnson Jamaica Queens JFK Airport near AirTrain
Howard Johnson Jamaica Queens JFK Airport near AirTrain is located in the Jamaica neighborhood in Queens, just 3.7 miles from Flushing Meadows.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It is looks like the hotel is just renovated, everything is new in the room.
- Serves its intended purpose: if you have an early flight or arrive very late and need a break, this is conveniently located, clean, and comfortable.
- Nicely new building and interior, clean, easy access.
- Couldn’t manage to get a take away breakfast in the morning because of the early flight
- Due to flight issues we were diverted to depart from JFK so needed a hotel near to the airport. This hotel is opposite the station for the air train so very convenient. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We needed to leave very early and didn’t get to have breakfast so can’t comment about that.
Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel
Just half a mile from John F. Kennedy International Airport, the Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel is a hotel offering guests a comfortable overnight stay in a convenient location.The Sheraton’s check-in kiosk allows you to check in to your room in less than a minute, ideal for those travelers who just want to relax after a flight or a busy day.The hotel offers clean, comfortable guest rooms with modern amenities including a generous work area with high speed internet access in all of the rooms.Additional hotel facilities include a well-equipped fitness center and a business center.The hotel is just 12 miles from downtown New York City and offers easy access to the Belt Parkway and Van Wyck Expressway 678.
- Junior and CHRYSTAL were so friendly an helpful. !!!
- Wonderful check in experience, staff so kind and helpful and courteous. We were so tired after our flight got cancelled it was late and they made us feel so happy! Nice, clean cozy rooms, nice bathroom, lovely beds, breakfast nothing special but completely sufficient for a quick bite.
- Cute room, but noisy and no view. Nice staff,but chicken dinner made me sick all night. Chicken was not fully cooked. Chef would not admit.
- I like the room, but the furniture is kinda outdated
- The customer service was outstanding and the general care attitude from staff to customer was felt in every greeting.
Radisson JFK Airport
Located in Queens, this New York hotel is 0.9 miles from the terminals of John F. Kennedy International Airport and is 8.3 miles from LaGuardia Airport. The hotel has free WiFi and a sauna.Guests staying at Radisson at JFK Airport can enjoy the convenience of a fitness centre and a business centre. There is also on-site dining at Café 140 and a Hertz rental car centre is located on site.A flat-screen cable TV and desk are included at the JFK Airport Radisson. The suite also has a refrigerator and there are free toiletries in the en suite bathroom.Belmont Park Race Track is 7.3 miles from the hotel. Aqueduct Racetrack is located 1.1 miles from the Radisson JFK Airport.
- Room was very comfortable except the heat was out one evening!
- General location to the airport and shuttle service was great
- The price was ridiculously expensive and considerably above the rack rate. Although I paid for breakfast I could not have anything at 6 am. No refund was offered. The room was noisy and the window did not seal propoerly. The bar area was tired and the food not very good,
- The staff are very friendly and very helpful. A credit to the hotel.
- Transport to and from the airport was convenient and prompt
Crowne Plaza JFK Airport
Located in Queens, 6 miles from Flushing Meadows, Crowne Plaza JFK Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 1.9 miles from Crowne Plaza JFK Airport.
- It’s looks like an older hotel but the front desk staff were awesome. We had to cut our trip short for a family emergency and when we realized we had forgotten our phone charger in our other hotel, the front desk staff gave us her personal phone charger to use. I don’t think she realized how much we appreciated that.
- Convenient, comfortable hotel to stay night before JFK flight
- poor control of baggage.our baggage was abandoned by the porter and lay on the foyer for over an hour.Eventually we went down to fetch it ourselves close to midnight we had were told they couldnt find him he was on break ??? Staff at reception did volunteer to bring it up but we were already downstairs
- It served its purpose for an overnight stay between flights but was just like any other airport hotel
- I loved the room and the decor. The staff was very pleasant as well.
Top Hotels In Morris Park New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Morris Park New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Morris Park New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Morris Park New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!