10 Best Hotels To Stay In Morning Sun Villas Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Morning Sun Villas Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Morning Sun Villas Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Morning Sun Villas Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Morning Sun Villas Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Morning Sun Villas Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Morning Sun Villas Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Morning Sun Villas Alabama:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Birmingham – Inverness 280
Located a 20-minute drive from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, this hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. It features an indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Birmingham – Inverness 280. There is a comfortable seating area along with a desk.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast that features eggs, fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls. They can also relax on the sun terrace at Birmingham Holiday Inn.Located off Highway 280, this hotel is 2 miles from Inverness Country Club. Birmingham Zoo and Birmingham Amtrak are within an 18-minute drive.
- This Holiday Inn Express was a little older than the ones I’ve been in previously. Seemed to need some updating, but overall was very clean, and smelled amazing as soon as you walked in.
- Breakfast was awesome, beds were super comfy, and the staff was AMAZING! Customer service was remarkable, and all requests and small issues were handled immediately.
- Breakfast was great. My son loved the pancake maker. The room was clean.
- The employees were very professional and nice would stay again if visiting Birmingham
- The staff Casey was amazing!! I can’t remember her last name
Best Western Plus Birmingham Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located in Birmingham in the region of Alabama, 7 miles from Homewood, Best Western Plus Birmingham Inn & Suites features an outdoor pool and fitness center.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bessemer is 15 miles from Best Western Plus Birmingham Inn, and Hoover is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Awesome! The first time the online photos matched the room. It was beautiful! Love how clean and updated it was.
- Very clean and pretty room. Hotel was convenient to several shopping malls and restaurants.
The hotel lobby was comfortable and really nice. It was a great place to get out of the room and read a book or work on your computer.
The dining area was the same. It all had a very homey feel. The staff felt like good friends!
- The bed was so comfortable. The hotel was quiet so I wax able to rest very well.
- Overall, everything was excellent. We will be back!
Candlewood Suites Birmingham
Just a short drive from the Birmingham Jefferson County Convention Center, this all-suite property in Birmingham, Alabama is pet-friendly and provides a fully equipped kitchen in each guest suite.Free wireless high-speed internet access is available in each guest suite at the Candlewood Suites Birmingham. Guests can prepare meals using the on-site grilling facilities and shop for snacks at the on-site convenience store. Guests can also exercise in the on-site fitness center.Several businesses including Blue Cross Blue Shield and Vulcan Materials are located a short distance from the Birmingham Candlewood Suites. The Birmingham Zoo and Riverchase Galleria Mall are also easily accessible.
- Breakfast was not included but there was a small store with reasonably priced items. Room was excellent: bed comfortable, spacious table with two chairs, well equipped kitchenette with full fridge, 2 burner cooktop and large microwave. Nice surprise that there was no additional fee for our small dog. The location was exceptional – tucked in off hwy 280, a well-treed area and very quiet.
- Back off the main road with acess to many restaurants and stores.
- The location was quiet, close to my final destination, and easy to find.
- Great staff, rooms, amenities and location. I will definitely stay here in the future!
- Everything about Candlwood was great, I always enjoy this hotel…
Sonesta ES Suites Birmingham
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Sonesta ES Suites Birmingham is located in Birmingham in the region of Alabama, just 7 miles from Homewood.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bessemer is 15 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Birmingham, and Hoover is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- I loved the comfort of the room and how professional the staff was. The room was really clean
- I like the set up of the room and that you had a kitchen. My parents also rented a room here and loved it.
The rooms were spacious, clean, and stocked with kitchenware. The granite counters were nice and tge bedding was very comfortable.
The staff was incredible. Everyone we talked to was friendly and helpful.
- It looked nice and was very quite and nice location
- There were a lot of amenities available in the room. They had cups plates cutlery etc. Which was awesome
Hyatt Place Birmingham Inverness
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located just a minute from Lake Heather, this Birmingham Inverness hotel features a free hot breakfast and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Downtown Birmingham is 10 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and coffee machine are included in each modern room at this Birmingham Inverness Hyatt Place. Extras include a sofa and a desk.A business center with meeting facilities is on site, and the fitness center is available to all guests. A laundromat and free parking are provided by Hyatt Place Birmingham Inverness as well.Boating and hiking are 5 miles away at Oak Mountain State Park. The property is also 10 miles from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport and a 30-minute drive from Splash Adventure Waterpark.
- Bed was very comfortable! Room layout was excellent. Loved the couch and ottoman.
- Everyone there was friendly and the rooms were big and very clean. Food was excellent both for dinner and breakfast.
- The staff was very very nice and available when needed. Rooms very clean the food and service was great.
- Easy parking. The size of the room was great. The shower was a walk in which I liked. The breakfast was delicious every day.
- I had unknowingly booked my stay for the wrong month. Latoya said, “no problem. We will authorize the change for tonight. “ thevwsit gir am agent on Booking.com took 15 minutes, but once they got on the line, everything was taken care of.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-South/Inverness
This Alabama hotel features spacious suites and studios with kitchens, flat-screen cable TVs and sofa beds. Located 7 miles from the Birmingham Zoo, it provides an outdoor pool and a Sport Court.Studios and suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-South/Inverness include DVD players, CD players and free Wi-Fi. They have dining areas and desks. The kitchens have dishwashers.The hotel provides a breakfast buffet and barbecue facilities. Recreational options include a gym, a tennis court and a basketball court.Access to the business center and meeting facilities are available, as well at this Birmingham Homewood Suites by Hilton. Free on-site parking is provided.Heather Lake is next to Homewood Suites. The hotel is 7 miles from the Birmingham Botanical Gardens, 10 miles from the Birmingham Museum of Art and 14 miles from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport.
- The room was great, the staff was extremely friendly, and a great Hot Continental Breakfast. My son love that there was a basketball court. It was not hot enough to swim, so we didn’t use the pool. Beautiful scenery. They had things in the evening for the guests which was nice.
- No water shortage here; best shower of my life – high volume at great pressure.
- I really don’t have 2 to 3 good sentences for this area.
Room was large, bed was comfortable, good
To have a refrigerator & microwave and all the
Features of home.
- Loved the room layout, updated textiles, the pull out bed was great for the kids. Breakfast was amazing. Kids loved the pool.
La Quinta Inn Birmingham/Cahaba Park South
Conveniently located off Highway 280, this Birmingham property offers daily breakfast options. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room. The University of Alabama at Birmingham is 9 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in rooms at La Quinta Inn Birmingham/Cahaba Park South. A work desk and free toiletries are also included in each simply furnished room.Waffles and fresh fruit are some of the breakfast items at Cahaba Park South La Quinta. Served in the bright breakfast room, the menu also includes bread, muffins and assorted pastries.An air-conditioned, non-smoking environment is featured at this pet-friendly hotel for guest comfort.The Birmingham Zoo is a 10-minute drive away. Samford University is 6 miles from La Quinta Inn Birmingham/Cahaba Park South.
- Convenient to local businesses. Staff was polite. Bed was firm but comfortable
- The room was nice except the carpet on the floor was really dirty..The room was great for the price I paid.
- The breakfast was simple but nourishing, and the coffee was very good. Juice was cold and fresh. The staff were so nice and pleasant and helped us find a nice restaurant to have dinner at. The room was very clean and for being an older establishment it was nice and very clean.
- Cold breakfast. Good coffee. Difficult to get to from north. Unprotected left turn required.
The room was adequate, the bed was comfortable. The shower seemed confining. The TV needs a few more channel options.
The cold water was quite warm – almost hot – in the middle of the night.
Overall, it was adequate and comfortable.
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point
Located off of Highway 280, this Birmingham, Alabama hotel is less than one mile from Eagle Point Golf Club. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily buffet breakfast is served in the morning at the Hampton Inn and Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point. Free access to the gym and business center is offered to all guests and the convenience shop is open 24/7.Each modern guest room at the Birmingham Hampton Inn is furnished with a flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. They include air conditioning, a work desk and ironing facilities.Within walking distance of The Village at Lee Branch shopping center, the Hampton Inn is 5 minutes from Tree Top Family Adventures arcade. Downtown Birmingham is 12.8 miles away.
- Convenient and safe location. Room was clean and quiet. The hotel staff were extremely nice and helpful. The breakfast area was well supplied to cater to anyone’s preference whether hot or cold.
- Bed/pillows very comfortable. Breakfast offered a nice variety so most persons would be accommodated.
- Great location next to movie theater and shopping.
- Excellent breakfast, convenient handicap spots, good service.
- Honest staff. I left a very expensive camera in my room and didn’t realize it for an hour as I made my way to a meeting. I rushed back when I realized my mistake and it was waiting on my in a plastic bag.
Quality Inn & Suites Birmingham – Highway 280
Located in Hoover, 8 miles from Birmingham, Quality Inn & Suites Birmingham – Highway 280 features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Homewood is 6 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Birmingham H, and Bessemer is 14 miles from the property. Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport is 10 miles away.
- Bed was really comfortable!!! Pillows were nice and soft as well! Overall it was a great stay!
- The location was good and the staff was polite and helpful.
- The great location, the cleanliness of everything & the helpful staff!
- Super easy to get to. Very adequate hot breakfast. Wonderful coffee Friendly staff. Parking right at the door of the room
- They have a great breakfast and indoor heated pool.
Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Grandview
One of our top picks in Birmingham – and a guest favorite.
Located off of Interstate 459 Exit 19, this smoke-free Birmingham hotel features a daily hot breakfast and a swimming pool. Both Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Birmingham Zoo are both 5 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all rooms. A sitting area with a sofa bed is included in select suites at this Southeast Birmingham Drury Inn and Suites.The 24-hour fitness center allows guests to keep their own fitness schedule. A hot tub is on site. A laundromat and same-day dry cleaning services are available as well at Drury Inn and Suites Birmingham Southeast.A rotating menu of items like macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, and broccoli cheddar soup are available during a nightly reception. Beer, wine, mixed drinks, and soft drinks are also available.Birmingham International Airport is 13 miles away. The property is also 5 miles from Samford University and 15 miles from Oak Mountain State Park.
- The bedding. We slept so good. The friendly staff was AWESOME.
- I like the fact that the staff helped everyone from the time you walk in the door, it was easy to find and get to my room, the room was very clean and spacious, the kids loved the inside pool and breakfast was awesome. This exceeded my expectations and I just want to thank you all
- Dinner! This is great after driving all day! Comfy beds! Clean! Overall very comfortable!
- Nice staff. Clean room. Comfy bed. Very nice! We will be back
- cleanliness is most important to me and this place is always very clean Housekeeping is amazing. Comfortable bed and bedding. Large rooms. Good daily breakfast and light dinner each night is also a huge bonus!
Top Hotels In Morning Sun Villas Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Morning Sun Villas Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Morning Sun Villas Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Morning Sun Villas Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!