10 Best Hotels To Stay In Morebattle Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Morebattle Borders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Morebattle Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Morebattle Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Morebattle Borders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Morebattle Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Morebattle Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Morebattle Borders:
Featuring free WiFi, Templehall Hotel offers accommodations in Morebattle, just 26 miles from Bamburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Alnwick is 27 miles from Templehall Hotel, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 42 miles from Templehall Hotel.
- Great location on St Cuthberts way. Lovely staff and excellent breakfast
- We loved everything about the place and can’t wait to go back. Brilliant staff, comfortable bedroom, gorgeous food, what more could you want.
- Truly fantastic hotel which has had a lot of modernisation done to make all rooms immaculate with a full refurb throughout. Everything in our room was brand new and freshly decorated, including the en-suite! I believe we were the first guests since this work was done which was nice! The pub is fantastic also, serving top quality food and drink.
- Brilliant staff at the hotel.(Kerry, I think) who went out of her way. Very comfy bed and a lovely room (room 1). Our evening meal was delicious and reasonably priced. We travelled with our dog, and it was great that the hotel is dog friendly. It is situated in a beautiful village, a stone’s throw from Jedburgh, with lovely walks. Our room was very quiet, there was no noise from the bar or from the road. The views were stunning. I would definitely return. Thank you.
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast.
Queenshead Hotel Kelso
One of our top picks in Kelso.Located in Kelso, 28 miles from Bamburgh, Queenshead Hotel Kelso features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles from Queenshead Hotel Kelso, and Seahouses is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from Queenshead Hotel Kelso.
- We’ve stayed couple of times before we wouldn’t stay any where else it’s a great place to stay everything is perfect I’d recommend to anybody
- We loved our stay. Everything was great. From the staff to the breakfast.
- The Service at the hotel was great. Great location. Food in the restaurant was first class. We ate there both nights of our stay.
- Staff very friendly and efficient at reception, at bar and at breakfast. Property very old but with character. Pleasantly lively and typically friendly Scottish bar. Good atmosphere (it was day of Kelso races). V good breakfast.
- Nice hotel and very friendly staff at reception and restaurant. Lovely room though a wee bit small for 2, bathroom very nice too. Had a comfortable stay.
Ednam House Hotel
Located in Kelso, 28 miles from Bamburgh, Ednam House Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles from Ednam House Hotel, and Seahouses is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Location and general style of hotel…staff very helpful. Breakfast very good
- Great location, right on the river (and one of the most famous salmon beats in the world). It is in one of the best Border towns close to the square and shopping. Nice welcoming reception and a good fire. Nice and warm.
- Elegant house with beautiful interior set with lovely river view. Large bed very comfortable and a appreciated by my 6’3″ husband in a spacious bedroom. Evening meal and breakfast were delicious served in the elegant riverside restaurant. Staff very friendly. Excellent experience will return when in the area again.
- Helpful staff who dried all our wet cycle clothes . Great location .
- Very well situated hotel, in the town center and on the river side. Good sized comfortable room with excellent bathroom. Well situated dining room with good breakfast and evening meal. Staff helpful and friendly.
Cross Keys Hotel, Kelso
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Cross Keys Hotel, Kelso is located in Kelso, just 28 miles from Bamburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 21 miles from Cross Keys Hotel, Kelso, and Seahouses is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from Cross Keys Hotel, Kelso.
- Staff were excellent. From reception to bar staff to cleaning staff. Food was great too, both breakfast and dinner. our room was on the back of the hotel and had superb secondary glazing the canceled out any noise (or their wasn’t any at the back of the hotel). However, my parents had a room on the front and the secondary glazing was missing. They could have benefited from the secondary glazing as it was much noiser at the front of the hotel. However it was excellent to see the original timber sash and case windows retained.
- Size of room and fitment’s Nice breakfast with reasonable choices.
- Lovely hotel set in a lovely location. Hotel is to a high standard. Staff are friendly and go the extra mile for you.
- Our two twin rooms were well equipped and spacious. Location of the hotel is fantastic – right on the main square in Kelso, with free parking all around. There’s also a great micropub (Rutherfords) right outside the hotel entrance.
- Newly decorated room. Room overlooked town square. Very quiet
Newcastle Arms Hotel
Newcastle Arms Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Coldstream. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bamburgh is 21 miles from Newcastle Arms Hotel, and Alnwick is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 47 miles from Newcastle Arms Hotel.
- following a difficult day driving in treacherous winter weather the hotel staff were most helpful, cheerful and accommodating at very short notice of staying. The room and food, although basic, were very clean and very good respectively. Excellent breakfast
- Comfortable friendly place & staff were very good
- Staff were friendly and helpful, food was first class. Although the room was small it was quiet with everything we needed. The bed was comfortable, heating just right (so many hotels are too hot) and the location of hotel and the room suited us to a T. Spread the word! This is a lovely place to stay.
- The hotel was in an ideal location for the purpose of my visit.
- Very nice evening meal, lots of golfers called in on their way home from a golfing weekend and a nice atmosphere!
The Capon Tree Town House
Featuring free WiFi, The Capon Tree Town House offers accommodations in Jedburgh, just 29 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peebles is 28 miles from The Capon Tree Town House, and Kielder is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The whole experience of our stay and dining at the Capon Tree was exceptional.
- The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. The staff are the most delightful and helpful people you will ever meet.
- Wish was told before booking hotel not open on sunday for food.
- The food in the restaurant was amazing, as was the lovely Scottish breakfast, the young lady was amazing and very nice.
Lovely warm and courteous welcome. Staff very attentive, happy, and nothing was a problem. Room very clean, and comfortable and quiet.
Food quite excellent, very high quality, and served hot.
If in area again then i won’t be looking elsewhere.
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel
Located in Melrose in the region of Scottish Borders, 28 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Dryburgh Abbey Hotel features a sauna and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Peebles is 22 miles from Dryburgh Abbey Hotel, and Kielder is 24 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff and overall atmosphere great in a beautiful setting.
The junior members of staff were brilliant – helpful and friendly.
The public rooms were very comfortably furnished
- The bed in the room was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful my husband wanted something of the dinning menu and this was no problem . The food and service was outstanding even though the dinning room was also busy
- Peace and quiet, with no noise from adjoining rooms.
- Beautiful venue, staff were superb, always pleasant and helpful.
The Castle Hotel is on the main street of Coldstream and has basic accommodations, good home-cooked food and off-road parking.Hirsel Golf Club and The River Tweed are less than a 10 minute walk away.The friendly hotel also has a bar, a lounge and rooms with private bathrooms with TV and tea/coffee making facilities.Kelso is 9 miles from The Castle, and Berwick upon Tweed is 12 miles away.
- nice location, historic building, decent value for money, great location. breakfast was fine.
- Good location in heart of Coldstream. Good value for money. Ideal for a quick overnight stay. Didnt have dinner so can’t comment on that side of it.
- Substantial well-cooked full English breakfast. Homely and warm. Dogs allowed in bar for meals and food well-prepared. Field to walk our dog and parking adjacent to hotel.
- The room was warm, the water was hot, the towels and the bedding clean and the lady was friendly.
Friendly staff availability of meals .
Easy and close access to shops and restaurant and take away
The Black Bull inn
The Black Bull inn offers accommodations in Wooler. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Bamburgh is 12 miles from The Black Bull inn, and Alnwick is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great location for St Cuthberts Way. Very pleasant people
- This is the second time that we have stayed at the Black Bull. The staff were very helpful. Our dog was allowed downstairs and so we were able to have dinner and also breakfast in the hotel, both of which were excellent.
- The Staff were lovely and willing to accommodate us . They were great with the dogs
- Nice decor in the rooms. Comfortable beds. Good shower which was appreciated after a long days walk. Excellent choice for breakfast.
The room was lovely, tastefully decorated and well equipped. There was an iron and an ironing board which was a bonus. There was a beautiful bath.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Auld Cross Keys Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auld Cross Keys Inn offers accommodations in Denholm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Peebles is 24 miles from Auld Cross Keys Inn, and Moffat is 31 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 43 miles away.
The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, the beds comfy and bedding fresh and
crispy clean. Dining room tables always had lovely white tablecloths and food was
delicious. Staff very courteous and helpful.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, including providing storage for my bike!
- Very friendly place with well cooked wholesome food and a welcoming bar with a good selection of beers.
- Extremely friendly staff, good food and wine at moderate prices, comfortable and spacious bedroom.
- Room very cosy and comfortable. Staff very friendly.
- The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, the beds comfy and bedding fresh and
Top Hotels In Morebattle Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Morebattle Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Morebattle Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Morebattle Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!