10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moosic Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Moosic Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moosic Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moosic Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moosic Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moosic Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moosic Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moosic Pennsylvania:
Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
This Courtyard is located off I-81, and is 4 miles from Wilkes-Barre International Airport. It features an indoor pool, an on-site cafe and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Courtyard Scranton Wilkes-Barre come with satellite TV and a radio. In addition, every guest room features hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.On-site dining at The Bistro serves a breakfast featuring Starbucks Coffee or dinner with cocktails. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Courtyard Scranton Wilkes-Barre is 2 miles from Sno Mountain Ski Resort and one mile from Glenmaura National Golf Club. Catskill National Park is a 2 hour drive away.
- Staff were very sweet and kind and couldn’t do enough for us. Seems like they enjoy their work.
- Everything was good. We will book this hotel the next time we have a Univ of Scranton function.
- The room and bed bathroom was wonderful because we had been staying in places that were not. Most were small and not clean. We were on our way to Canada for a cruise of two weeks St Lawrence river and the thousand islands.
- Rooms are nicely decorated and comfortable. Bistro in the hotel, very convenient.
great exercise equipment
staff gave us voucher for coffee, that was very much appreciated.
clean bed and bathroom
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
This hotel in Moosic, Pennsylvania provides spacious studios and suites with fully equipped kitchens and features an indoor pool. The hotel is 1 miles from Sno Mountain Ski Resort.TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre guest suites include a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. There is also a sofa bed and work desk.Free shuttle services are available upon request to Wilkes-Barres/Scranton Airport. TownePlace Suites Scranton Wilkes-Barre also includes a gym and business center.Mohegan Sun Casino is 14.5 miles from the TownePlace Suites Moosic. The Toyota Pavilion amphitheatre is one mile away.
The property is right below the montage mountain which attracts a lot of crowd during the weekend in peak season. The rooms are very nice with good kitchen facilities as well as pet friendly. The staff were courteous but could have been better in terms of helping attitude.
The breakfast is monotonous but warm and nice. Except that I feel the property is a very nice one indeed and I would definitely come back.
- Everything was great, I would def. go back and stay there.
- The two bedroom suite was ideal for our family. Beds and smart TVs in each room plus a pull-out bed in the living room, and a nice kitchenette. The pool and hot tub downstairs open at 7am, which allowed some of us to enjoy them before starting out the next day. The perpetual gas fire pit out front was a nice place to sit in the evening and early morning. Beds were comfortable.
The rooms were clean
The breakfast was good.. had a lot to choose with some pretty awesome choices. We also loved the firepit out front!
- Comfortable beds, large rooms for a family stop over. Great value for money and very clean rooms.
- The property is right below the montage mountain which attracts a lot of crowd during the weekend in peak season. The rooms are very nice with good kitchen facilities as well as pet friendly. The staff were courteous but could have been better in terms of helping attitude.
Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton offers accommodations in Moosic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.Mount Pocono is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, and Scranton is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The manager was extremely friendly and the price was reasonable for what you get. They allow pets which was very helpful since we were traveling with our dog.
Absolutely nothing was good about this location. Everything on their website is fictitious or out a date.
I think the last time they cleaned anything in the room we were given was 10 years ago.
- Excellent staff. The ed was comfortable. The water was nice and hot.
- great location nice staff big rooms lots of parking great bed
This was quite possibly the worst hotel stay in this decade. At check in
the ‘nice’ man at the desk gave us an occupied room, so after a
late check-in had to make a second trip to the office, room smelled,
burn hole in one of the comforters in the non smoking room. Ac was very
loud and the walls were so thin we could hear the people above us for
hours. At check in I saw “breakfast” again, not even worth
attempting in the morning. McDonalds was a short drive away. There was
nothing about this property that would bring me to any Rodeway Inn
again. Simply Aweful. Go anywhere else.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
Located off Interstate 81 and 5 miles from central Moosic, this all-suite hotel features an indoor pool. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV, microwave and refrigerator are found in each room at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre. A sofa bed and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests of the Scranton Wilkes-Barre SpringHill can enjoy the on-site hot tub and fitness center. Barbeque facilities are also available for an outdoor picnic.Sno Mountain at Montage Ski and Recreation Area is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The Houdini Museum is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- We loved the heated pool as well as having a hot tub in property. The breakfast was good. The location was ideal for shopping and food nearby.
- The rooms were very spacious, clean and staff was so friendly. We don’t get to go places a lot as a whole family (of 5) because it does get expensive so this was our first trip since our son was born. There was a pool and hot tub which we enjoyed the whole weekend and the hotel was in walking distance to shopping and food. We were there to hit Montage Mountain. Only a 5 minute drive. It was a great experience.
The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! The coffee was
- Whenever I travel to the area for work I make it a point to stay at this hotel. The location is great – easy on and off the highway with restaurants and shopping right there. The hotel is very clean and the staff is great! Last stay I got to the area early and they were able to accommodate me by getting me into my room early which I appreciated.
- Room was clean so was bathroom. Staff was friendly and helped us find a good place to eat for dinner. Wifi
Comfort Suites Scranton
One of our best sellers in Scranton! Comfort Suites Scranton is located in Scranton, 24 miles from Mount Pocono and 14 miles from Wilkes-Barre. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Less than 1 mile from Pearson Testing Center. I was able to relax thw njght beforw my exam and Passed my NCLEX!
- Very good breakfast, close to the highway, and comfy beds.
- Loved the waffles and the yogurt and the choices of pastries and cereals
- The breakfast was really good and the staff extremely happy and helpful.
- Clean, plentiful breakfast, friendly attentive staff, great location.
Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain
Guest rooms at this Scranton, Pennsylvania hotel offers free wireless internet access and coffee makers. The University of Scranton and the Montage Ski Area are only minutes away.Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain provides a free hot daily breakfast. Guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool or use the fitness center. A fireplace is available in the lobby.Free Airport shuttle service is available to nearby Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport. The Steamtown National Historic Site and the Community Health Center are a short drive away from the Scranton Hampton at Montage Mountain.
- Everything about the property was as described–great breakfast, extremely comfortable bed
- The complementary breakfast was AMAZING. Much more then what we were expecting for a free/included breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable. Rooms was very clean. Pool area was nice and clean.
- All our family and friend was satisfied!! Thank you for good weekend!!
- The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable and we sleep great and very close to the highway.
Four Points by Sheraton Scranton
Off Interstate 81 and a short drive from downtown Scranton, Pennsylvania and local attractions, including Snow Mountain Ski Area, this non-smoking hotel offers modern in-room amenities.Guests can start the morning at the Four Points by Sheraton Scranton with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper or enjoy an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. They can also relax in the indoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.The historic Lackawanna Coal Mine, Houdini’s Museum and the Pocono Downs racetrack are all located only minutes from the Sheraton Scranton Four Points. A variety of shopping centers, top-rated ski areas and local restaurants are also nearby.
- Staff very helpful, we had troubles with Booking reservation but they fixed it
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. I felt safe and relaxed.
- Comfortable bed. Good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Brett (breakfast manager) was the only saving grace. He was pleasant and apologetic for our bad experience.
- Staff very nice. Hotel itself was is okay. Nothing spectacular but no where near a dumb. Nice place to stay. No free bfast kinda a bummer
Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton
Next to the University of Scranton, this hotel offers a free shuttle to Wilkes-Barr/Scranton International Airport. It features an on-site restaurant and a fitness centre. Free WiFi is offered.A flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are provided in every room at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton.This Scranton Radisson features Carmen’s Restaurant & Wine Bar. It offers fresh seafood, homemade pasta and a large wine list. Trax Bar and Grille serves soups, appetizers and sandwiches along with a martini menu.An on-site gift shop and room service are available for guest convenience.Memorial Stadium and Electric City Trolley Museum are a 1,000 feet from this hotel. Nay Aug Park Gorge and Waterfall is 6.2 miles away.
- I have stayed at this property several about 20 years ago. This is my first trip back in a long time. I am very happy to see it is kept updated and well maintained.
- The staff was excellent extremely helpful the place was so beautiful.
- The hotel is pretty central. It’s walkable to downtown Scranton which is great.
- I loved that the hotel used to be a grand train station and they worked so much of the historic charm into the ambiance of the hotel. The rooms on the upper floors look out into what is now a restaurant/ballroom down on the main level. The staff was extremely friendly and I did not pass one employee who didn’t say hi or ask me how my stay was. The room was bigger than I expected and very clean. Each nightstand had a USB outlet in it which made it easy to charge my phone without an outlet adapter (which I forgot at home). Also, there was a wedding going on downstairs in the ballroom and you couldn’t hear anything from our room… kudos to great soundproofing!
- We loved the nostalgia of the hotel, in addition we enjoyed the double queen size room and a quiet stay as we had requested. No noises from elevator, slamming doors or cleaning staff. We look forward to our next stay. We are frequent visitors to Univ of Scranton which is within walking distance and also to the historical town.
Hilton Scranton & Conference Center
Located less than a mile from Scranton Cultural Center, this Hilton hotel features a large indoor pool and modern guest rooms. Each has an elegant bathroom and a seating area.Rooms are decorated in warm, earthy colors. Guests can relax with a refreshing beverage from the tea/coffee maker while enjoying some cable TV. Accommodation features a work desk.A well-appointed business centre is offered at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center. The hotel also offers a fitness centre, equipped with cardiovascular machines and free weights.Trolley’s Bistro serves a buffet of American dishes for breakfast and lunch. In P.J.’s 1910 Pub, guests can enjoy the game or unwind with a cocktail.A shuttle service is available at Hilton Scranton & Conference Center. Houdini Museum and Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour are both 3 miles away.
- The staff was great, particularly Luke and Susan At the front desk.
- Good service at the breakfast bar with made to order pancakes. Coffee wasn’t bad but there is better coffee at nearby cafe Adezzo in the mornings. Nice to have the hot tub and pool available for fun and exercise. Good place to stay after skiing at Elk mountain (32 min).
- we have frequent seminars there and will be staying here often. Location is great, staff is terrific.
- regarding the view, I could of had a better view but I did not ask for a better view
- Large TV, very nice bathroom, refrigerator, decent bed, coffee set up, friendly staff, nice bar/restaurant (great French fries).
Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport
Offering free shuttles to Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport and sites within a 2 miles radius, this Pittston, Pennsylvania hotel is close to local attractions as well as I-81.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport with a free hot breakfast buffet or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or get energized in the 24-hour fitness center.Easily discover local attractions, including Sno Mountain Ski Resort and the University of Scranton only minutes from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport Holiday Inn Express. A number of shopping centers, theaters and restaurants are also nearby.
- The hotel was easy to find, the bathroom was very clean, and the bed was comfortable.
- Staff, especially Janet & Albert were wonderful!!
- Room was very comfortable – quiet – breakfast selection was very nice.
- Comfortable bed and very nice place to stay. Especially needed the shuttle which was right their for me both going and coming. I have stayed here once before for an early morning flight out.
- Close to airport (4 minutes ride) with hotel shuttle running on request 24/7. Full Holiday Inn breakfast selections. Room has fridge and microwave.
Top Hotels In Moosic Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moosic Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moosic Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moosic Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!