10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moorhead Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Moorhead Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moorhead Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moorhead Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moorhead Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moorhead Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moorhead Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moorhead Minnesota:
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Moorhead Fargo Area
Located in Moorhead, 2.5 miles from Fargo, Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Moorhead Fargo Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Hector International Airport, 6 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites Moorhead .
- Great beds, service and looked new. It was close to the highway and had a small but ok breakfast. Coffee was good.
- The breakfast was good. Hotel staff was nice. It was a good experience.
- Hot breakfast. Clean. Staff very helpful. Close to Sanford Broadway.
- THE EGGS AND SAUSAGE WERE VERY GOOD. THE ROOMS CLEAN AND NICE. SHOWER WAS GOOD.
- The property’s cleanliness was superb. The ‘continental breakfast’ rates the highest of ANY property I have stayed at over the years in my many ‘road trips.’ Such a wonderful selection of food and beverage and a very nice area to enjoy one’s breakfast. Everything about the property was top-notch; even loved the pillows and had to “google” them when I got home. I would highly recommend this property to anyone. The staff was friendly and location to our music venue was excellent (Bluestem Amphitheater). A “10” experience all the way!!
Super 8 Moorhead
Located 0.8 miles off Interstate 94, this motel is 10 miles from Hector International Airport. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and has a 24-hour front desk.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are available in every room at the Super 8 Moorhead. They are also equipped with a coffee maker, a hairdryer, and bath amenities.Guest laundry facilities are located on site at the motel. Free daily newspapers are available and pets are welcome.The historic Comstock House museum is 2.3 miles from the Moorhead Super 8. The West Acres shopping mall is 5.7 miles away.
- Bed was comfy and the breakfast was on time 6am!! The night auditor was very kind!!
- The only positive I can think of was that it was cheap. Now I know why.
- Heat wasn’t working in our room, and staff was quick to move us to a different room. staff were pleasant and friendly, but not all spoke English clearly.
- It was discusting like a horror show. It was so bad we couldn’t even stay two nights in that.
- Everything was fine,the only problem was our room was by the stairway so there was alot of noise of people coming and going, also the people above us, we were on the 1st floor.The service was friendly and the room very comfortable and clean.
Travelodge and Suites Fargo/Moorhead
Travelodge and Suites Fargo/Moorhead offers accommodations in Moorhead.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hector International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Comfy, quiet, service on call, spacious, clean,friendly not to bad of a distance to populate landmarks
- The breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
- the staff was very friendly and helpful the beds and pillows were very comfortable
- The breakfast was very good. Bed was good. Price was great.
- The huge vanity in the bathroom is a feature that is always appreciated.
Courtyard Fargo Moorhead, MN
Courtyard Moorhead, located just 1.5 miles from Minnesota State University Moorhead, offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Facilities include an indoor pool and hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms of Moorhead Courtyard are decorated with warm colors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a refrigerator, coffee maker and work desk.The Bistro at Courtyard Moorhead serves breakfast and dinner. Each hotel floor is also equipped with vending and ice machines.Along with an indoor pool for adults, Courtyard Moorhead offers a children’s pool with a frog slide. Additional facilities include a gym, gift shop and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.The Moorhead Center Mall is just 2.3 miles from Courtyard Moorhead. Hector International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Very nice room, furnishings, layout. Easy to relax and work.
- The pillows were soft, which I like. Liked the separate sink from the shower and toilet. Staff was very friendly and polite.
I had a nice young lady assist me upon check in. Answered the few questions I had.
Room was great. Very comfortable. Slept like a rock.
- Staff were very helpful and attending with a smile
- O melhor hotel da região. Relação custo-benefício ótima. Funcionários da recepção super atenciosos e muito competentes. Recomendo para quem vier para a região.
One of our top picks in Fargo.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Ramada Fargo is located in Fargo. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Hector International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- We stay in one of the biggest rooms, so the space was appreciated
- The location is very near the Airport in Fargo, ND so that was a real positive. The property was clean and staff very friendly. The room was so-so. Very plain, no frills. The bed was not great. However, I would stay there again because of the convenient location.
- I didn’t like anything about the hotel. The hotel actually looks very old and smells old in real life, unlike the pictures they have online. It’s not up to the standard they charge for. I would advice you go to Wingate instead of this place. Everything looks new and pretty there.
- I really enjoyed the indoor pool. I like the breakfast in the morning. I got everything I was looking for, and it’s CHEAP + it is located in the center of Fargo so no need of your car or public transport. great staff.
- Very friendly staff, room was clean and bed was comfortable. Hotel and room showing a bit of wear and tear needs a bit of updating. But I would stay again.
Fargo Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Fargo.This Fargo, North Dakota hotel is just off Interstate 29. It features a daily continental breakfast and pet-friendly guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Fargo Inn & Suites. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities for convenience.Fargo Inn & Suites offers guests a fitness room and a business center. Drink and snack vending machines are also on site.This hotel is less than 5 miles from Fargo Dome and the Fargo Moorhead Redhawks. West Acres Mall is just a half-mile away.
- One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at. Staff is amazing, rooms are super clean, breakfast is hot and good. Great place and great people!
- Friendly staff, very clean and quite. Good breakfast. All around great experience.
- Awesome breakfast and friendly check in lady took good care of me
Light dinner (chili on that particular day) which was a wonderful surprise. The extent of what was offered for breakfast had something for everyone. And everything was GOOD!
The price for a clean, spacious room with fridge and microwave was better than expected. I can’t say enough about Mauna the evening of our check in and the manager the morning of. Customer service A+!!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!
- Great staff, breakfast excellent, room clean and well heated, it was negative 25 F outside. Liked the number of power points and desk in room made it easy to recharge all the toys.
Red River Inn & Suites Fargo
Located 10 minutes’ drive from the city centre of Fargo city, this hotel serves a daily continental breakfast to all guests. Each guest room is equipped with free WiFi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Red River Inn & Suites Fargo. For added convenience, a hairdryer is also included in the climate-controlled rooms.Neo Cocktails Bar & Lounge is located on site and serves light American fare and signature drinks.A fitness centre is provided at Red River Inn & Suites Fargo. Launderette facilities are available, and vending machines with drinks and snacks are also on site.Hector International Airport is 5.6 miles away. West Acres Regional Shopping Center is 1,950 feet from Red River Inn & Suites Fargo.
- Very clean comfortable room, the staff was very nice. I would stay again and would recommend it to others.
- The breakfast was very good. I like the remodel of the bar/breakfast area.
- Easy access. Full breakfast bar and decent for the hotel rating. Comfortable beds, great pillows and black out curtains. Nice LED TV’s. Located within walking distance to Mall, movie theater, banks, beer/liquor store, and several good eating establishments. Free local calling and Wi-Fi worked great.
- The size of the “suite’ was OK. The breakfast bar choices were nice.
- Breakfast weren’t completely are ready. Example, no bread
Red Roof Inn Fargo
One of our best sellers in Fargo! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Red Roof Inn Fargo is located in Fargo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Hector International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Riom…bed very comfortable, staff friendly, nice breakfast. Not far from highway.
Breakfasts were good
Hot tub & pool were goog
- Did like how clean the room was and the location due to needing gas to go get dinner.
- The staff was very helpful n upfront, room was clean and cozy.
- It was just enough space, clean, comfortable. Close by shopping.
Rodeway Inn Fargo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Fargo offers accommodations in Fargo.All rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hector International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Good location for our use, lots of restaurants and facilities
- The staff was very friendly and made the check in and check out very easy.
- The location was excellent, ease of accessing the interstate and the main thoroughfare North and South in Fargo.
- The rooms are small and outdated.worst night sleep. Beds are horrible.
- Staff was friendly and helpful enough. Room was comfortable. Pillows could be thicker though.
Grand Inn Fargo
One of our best sellers in Fargo! This Fargo, North Dakota motel is 5 miles from Hector International Airport. Grand Inn serves continental breakfast and features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Rooms are furnished with desks and seating areas. They also provide refrigerators and ironing facilities.For guests’ convenience, Grand Inn Fargo offers a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.The Fargodome is 4 miles from Fargo Grand Inn. Entertainment at HUB and Venue and shopping at West Acres Shopping Center can be reached in a 5 minute drive.
- Bed was comfortable, and couch and recliner were nice.
Would have been nice to include boiled egg with the continental breakfast
And fresh bread for toast
I didn’t use the wifi as I use my mobile hot spot on my smart ph. when traveling,
It was extremely cold out and when I opened my room it was like 90 deg. so backed the temp. way down. It was cozy considering the wind chill outside was -30 to -45 degr. F; the king size bed was very comfy and looked like the linens were fairly new. They were clean, no stains,etc.
There was a desk to work at and a flat screen TV (I didnt use), bathroom area a bit small. Could use more electric outlets convenient to the desk area.
Cheap and good location. Breakfast was a plus.
The room was clean.
- The bed was very soft and comfortable. I fell asleep almost instantly when I laid down.
Top Hotels In Moorhead Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moorhead Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moorhead Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moorhead Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!