10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mooreland Estates Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Mooreland Estates Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mooreland Estates Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mooreland Estates Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mooreland Estates Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mooreland Estates Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mooreland Estates Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mooreland Estates Tennessee:
Sleep Inn Brentwood
Sleep Inn Brentwood is located in Brentwood, 13 miles from Nashville and 5 miles from Franklin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Murfreesboro is 25 miles from Sleep Inn Brentwood, and Mount Juliet is 23 miles away. Nashville International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfortable. Room was spacious and staff friendly and efficient.
- Bed was comfortable and hotel was quiet. Could definitely use some updating for the money that was spent. Bathrooms very small.
- Breakfast was very good. Bar very well stocked. Room exceptionally clean, it even smelled clean. Very appealing decor.
Great location for my work.
Comfy bed. Warm and clean hotel.
- Hotel was quiet. New TV in room, microwave and fridge clean and functioning. Just what we needed for a fraction of the downtown prices for an overnight stay. Breakfast was hot and good quality.
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
One of our top picks in Franklin.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs offers accommodations in Franklin. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville is 14 miles from Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool, and Murfreesboro is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Spacious room. Good price. Delicious breakfast. Very nice hotel.
- The staff is what made my experience excellent. The rooms were big & beautiful. The hotel has a tiny bar, and serves Starbucks coffee. But honestly, the staff was the best part of my stay… they were so kind and hospitable. I will definitely be back.
- Terrific bed, nice lounging area separate from bedroom, tv on turntable, pleasant room layout, friendly and efficient staff, excellent breakfast offerings.
- breakfast employees and front desk employees were great!
- Warm cookies were great, staff was friendly & helpful.
Holiday Inn Franklin – Cool Springs
Located in Brentwood, 14 miles from Nashville, Holiday Inn Franklin – Cool Springs features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Franklin is 5 miles from Holiday Inn Franklin – Cool Springs, and Murfreesboro is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was better than most breakfast you would get at a restaurant. The bed was the best we had ever slept in, in a hotel-not broken down. Linens were fresh and very clean. Cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. you can tell it is well taken care of. Most employees were very friendly. Janay was very cheerful and friendly. She was the only server that offered us juice for breakfast on the last morning we were there.
Always always receive excellent service every time I visit this location. I have visited many times through work & choose only this hotel for leisure trips.
Staff is super friendly, beds are comfy, pool is awesome. The neighborhood is a plus as well since it’s close to restaurants & the mall without the noisy of downtown Nashville.
- Exceptionally clean and comfy rooms. Lovely helpful staff. Good but quiet location.
For $162 we were expecting the continental breakfast to e included with
the cost of our stay and then we found out the same continental
breakfast that we have enjoyed at other Holiday Inn stays was an
additional $12.99 per person! Ridiculous!!!!
- Everything was awesome the staff was the friendliest I felt like I was staying with friend
Holiday Inn Express Brentwood-South Cool Springs
This Brentwood, Tennessee hotel features a daily hot breakfast which includes meat, eggs and pastries. A swimming pool is on site for guests to enjoy.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Holiday Inn Express Brentwood. Cable TV and hairdryer are also included.Guests can work from home with the use of on-site fax and photocopying facilities. Laundry services are available for added convenience.Nashville city center is 16 miles from South Cool Springs Holiday Inn Express. Guests will be 6.9 miles from the historic Carter House.
- Updated lobby. Quiet location close to shopping. Breakfast was nice. Lots of options and well stocked.
- Looked like they had just finished a remodel and it was very nice.
- The bed was really comfortable…too many “marshmallow” pillows, lol. The hotel breakfast bar was great and the wonderful staff kept it filled and clean. The desk staff was accommodating and helpful. The location was perfect for our activities planned for Franklin, Tenn. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by and downtown Nashville 15-20 minutes away…..well, it is Nashville traffic at rush hour!!! lol
- Sheets were very worn. Breakfast was not ready at 6:30 am like it was announced. Pancake machine did not work. 3 staff members worked on it but never got it going. Biscuits were not put out until around 7:15.
- Extremely comfortable bed. Breakfast food quality was very good.
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin (Cool Springs)
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin (Cool Springs) is located in Franklin, 15 miles from Nashville and 25 miles from Murfreesboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Mount Juliet is 24 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Fran, and Brentwood is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 15 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin (Cool Springs).
- The front desk staff were wonderful. Arrived after 10pm on 1/30/18 and they were friendly and warm Great staff! The bed was super comfortable. Breakfast had plenty of options!
- Staff are great, all around, and the room was excellent.
Proximity to good restaurants
Leaving the property
- We were given a suite which we didn’t ask for. It was so comfortable and roomy – loved it!
Like the location – great breakfast -clean rooms
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
Off Interstate 65, this hotel features a heated indoor swimming pool and a deluxe continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Downtown Franklin is a 10 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are found in the rooms of the Country Inn and Suites Franklin Coolsprings. Rooms come with a microwave and a small refrigerator.A fitness center and vending machines are provided to the guests of the Franklin Coolsprings Country Inn and Suites. Guests have access to a 24-hour front desk and a laundromat.The Carnton Plantation, a historic house and museum, is a 16 minute drive from the hotel. The Carter House is 5 miles away.
- Staff at check in and check out were very rude. Bed was super uncomfortable and breakfast choice anf taste was well below satisfaction. Will not remmoend staying here nor will we return. Only thing positive was indoor pool area.
- We did not get the service we thought we would get. Had problem with room and nobody would do anything about it, we even called the corporate office. Never stay there again
- It seamed the breakfast was lacking. It always looked in need of replenishing
- Close to Cool Springs Mall in Franklin TN and interstate. Not as noisy as I was afraid it might be from a lot of traffic ! Will stay here again
- I asked for a quiet room and I got it! So that was great!
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs is located in Franklin, just 14 miles from Nashville.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murfreesboro is 24 miles from Home2 Suites Nashville, and Mount Juliet is 23 miles away. Nashville International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel. Can’t understand why it doesn’t have a higher rating. . Very clean. Looks & feels new. Staff was friendly. Nice big Samsung TV in room. Kitchen area with full refrig I loved! Great location 10 min or less from tons of places to eat. Shopping area very close by as well
- Beautifully decorated inside and out. Bed was super comfortable with plush comforter. Huge flat screen tv. Breakfast was above average. Very pleasant stay, will definitely return.
- We really enjoyed our overall stay. The hotel was clean, personnel was friendly, our room was welcoming and spacious, and the location was great.
- Clean,comfy bed kitchenette was nice and separate sitting area with its own tv
The staff was excellent. We were asked upon check in if we had a floor preference. We choose the fourth floor, middle of the hallway–couldn’t have been more happier with our choice. We also appreciated the full size fridge and large sink. Real dishes and silverware was an added bonus.
William, the asst. mgr, was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in how our stay was going.
Aloft Nashville – Cool Springs
Set south of Nashville, down the street from the Cool Springs Galleria shopping complex, this contemporary hotel in Franklin, Tennessee features first-rate facilities and comfortable guestrooms.Aloft Nashville Cool Springs features an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment. After an intense workout, guests can have a snack at the 24-hour re:fuel convenience store or have a drink in the W XYZ bar.The guestrooms at the Cool Springs Aloft Nashville features luxurious beds and 42-inch LCD TVs. Guests will enjoy bathrooms with oversized showerhead and Bliss Spa bath products.
- Location was close to everything that we wanted to do.
- Staff was very friendly, called shortly after check in to make sure the room was as expected
- Beds great… breakfast food good… staff super cordial
- We stayed in what is called the King Loft-sized room. The design of the room worked very well ~ generously sized shower w very cool opaque window adding soft light to the bedroom, comfortable bed, everything one needs tech-wise. Friendly helpful staff. 15 Minutes to Main St. Franklin. See photo of a great restaurant.
- Very different styling…..pleasant to the eye…..well appointed and comfortable.
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs is located in Franklin, 15 miles from Nashville and 24 miles from Murfreesboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Mount Juliet is 24 miles from Marriott Cool Springs, TN, and Brentwood is 6 miles away. Nashville International Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- the property was clean and nice. Close to local mall and restaurants.
- Rooms were same location as the event we were attending.
- Location was great, remodeled rooms were done well.
- The hotel was very clean and beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! The staff were very friendly and helpful! Loved the outdoor patio and the food was delicious!
- The breakfast buffet was great. The pillows were awesome, the bed was also very comfortable. I liked the contemporary feel and the staff were all very polite and professional. Would definitely stay at this property again.
Courtyard by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Courtyard by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs offers accommodations in Franklin, just 15 miles from Nashville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murfreesboro is 24 miles from Courtyard Franklin, TN, and Mount Juliet is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable stay and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I’ll definitely stay here again.
- Facility was very nice. Location was close to everything. Staff was amazing! Anita was very helpful in my pre arrival coordination. The rooms are very nice.
- Very safe Hotel, great area, clean & comfortable
- Very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and overall cleanliness of the whole facility. It was very quiet and relaxing.
- I felt safe in the area. The water pressure was excellent.
Top Hotels In Mooreland Estates Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mooreland Estates Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mooreland Estates Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mooreland Estates Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!