10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moon Township Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Moon Township Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moon Township Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moon Township Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moon Township Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moon Township Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moon Township Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moon Township Pennsylvania:
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport
One of our best sellers in Moon Township! Located in Moon Township, 13 miles from Pittsburgh, La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport, and Thompson is 21 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very relaxing atmosphere and comfortable. Friendly staff.
- The staff was very pleasant and accommodating when we asked to change rooms. They apologized for our inconvenience. They said it was fine to park in a electric car spot, when there were no others.
- The staff was awesome we got shuttled from the airport over and back to the airport the next day it was great!
- Breakfast was more than adequate. Staff was very helpful.
- Very friendly personal at reception. Super fast check-in. Good location. Value-for-money choice.
Super 8 Pittsburgh International Airport / Coraopolis / Moon Township
Super 8 Pittsburgh International Airport / Coraopolis / Moon Township offers accommodations in Moon Township. Private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pittsburgh is 13 miles from Super 8 Pittsburgh Intl, and Washington is 23 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Convenience to airport. Most adequate for the money
- convenient to the airport. heat temperature regulated well on a freezing cold night.
- The room was inexpensive, they have shuttle service, and free breakfast.
- Staff was very nice, but the room was not very clean, and unfortunately the toilet did not flush very well. It was not a very clean room with some visible dust and stains. Sorry for the review but hopefully the cleaning process is reviewed and updated. Thanks
- People were very friendly. Beds were pretty comfortable.
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Located in Moon Township, 13 miles from Pittsburgh, Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Washington is 23 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport, and Thompson is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport.
- Perfect for a one night stay and super close to the airport.
- I found this hotel a couple days before a business trip and decided to cancel my previous booking in Pittsburgh to stay at the Hilton due to its proximity to the airport, bang for your buck and modern rooms. It was also close to WVU, where I attended the Texas vs. WVU football game.
- Room was very nice. The temperature was easy to control. I was very comfortable.
- Room and bathroom very clean. Beds comfortable. Nice soft, fluffy towels.
- Clean; friendly & accommodating staff; value for the money.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Mall Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Mall Area is located in Moon Township, 10 miles from Pittsburgh and 20 miles from Washington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Thompson is 25 miles from Homewood Suites Hilton Pittsburgh, and Monroeville is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Cleanand of hotel
Friendliness of staff esp Ashleyl
- It was a really good stay the first couple of days really quiet, great breakfast, vegetarian options. . Its a great place to stay convenient to the Mall at Robinson, also close to a lovely walking trail Montour trail. Close to airport. Great Shuttle Service. I would stay again.
Breakfast buffett was very good.
Rooms were very nice.
- The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Would stay at Homewood again.
- Great location nearby airport & mall, free shuttle bus will take you anywhere in range of 5 miles. Rooms are nice, spacey, clean and well equipped. Staff was very friendly, really enjoyed my stay and will definitely return.
- Cleanand of hotel
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Airport offers accommodations in Moon Township.The rooms have a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pittsburgh is 13 miles from Hampton Inn Pittsburgh, and Washington is 23 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
The cleaning staff was very efficient and very friendly. They knocked at our door when they were making rounds and we told them that we would be leaving in 20 minutes and asked if they could come back. She said no problem and that she would come back after 12:00. When we returned to our room later that day the room was crispy clean.
The bed was super comfy. There was a chair for the desk area and also a futon but the bed was so comfy just stayed on the bed most of the time. Slept comfortably for a good 10 hours that night.
The afternoon/evening shuttle driver was very friendly. When he picked us up from the airport, he took our bags and packed them in the back of the truck saying its for precaution just in case anything happens. He also talked with us and the other passengers asking about us and what we were doing in pittsburgh (visiting our old college & ravens/steelers game GO STEELERS!)
- Everything was top notch. We picked this hotel for the proximity to the airport, with an early flight we did not stay for the breakfast. However, everything was comfortable and we would definitely stay again.
- Comfortable beds, clean and a good place to stay for a quick trip for us.
coffee was out 24 hours and hot – and it was good coffee
the night clerk was super friendly and helpful
the room was bigger than expected and super clean
- Nice friendly staff and the heater in the room worked great.
- The cleaning staff was very efficient and very friendly. They knocked at our door when they were making rounds and we told them that we would be leaving in 20 minutes and asked if they could come back. She said no problem and that she would come back after 12:00. When we returned to our room later that day the room was crispy clean.
DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport
Located near Pittsburgh International Airport, this hotel in Moon Township, Pennsylvania is just a short drive from downtown Pittsburgh and offers contemporary amenities with friendly services.Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh Airport features a free, 24-hour airport shuttle. Guests will also appreciate the hotel’s complimentary business center, which offers fax and copy services. After enjoying the warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in, guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool or work out in the 24-hour fitness center.Jacksons restaurant at the Pittsburgh Airport Doubletree Hotel serves innovative cuisine in an upscale, but casual atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Private dining is also available from the delicious room service menu.
- The bar / restaurant was nice with freindly staff and quick service. The room size was very generous and comfortable. Parking was generous and easy. Good amount of TV chanel options.
- The bathroom was amazing and they had a gated in area for smoking. The pool and spa was so comfortable and clean. All the employees were very respectful and nice. Very family oriented. Best place to stay with children.
- Shuttle drivers and staff were very nice. We always enjoy the warm chocolate chip cookie.
- Clean comfortable roomy. Very friendly and helpful staff especially shuttle drivers!
- it suited the purpose for what i needed it was clean and the staff friendly
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel is located in Coraopolis, just 12 miles from Pittsburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Washington is 23 miles from Sheraton Pittsburgh Airpt, and Thompson is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 1.9 miles from Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel.
- The room was beautiful, cozy and we didn’t want to leave. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Service wzx excellent and food in the resturant was very good.
- For flying out the next day, great to be next to the airport with a free shuttle every 30 minutes.
- Whilst its close to the Airport its still about a 15 minute drive, the Hotel provides complimentary Airport transfers, the rooms are very clean, comfortable and the facilities (such as a laundry room) were great. We had breakfast at the hotel which was very nice and overall a super place to stay for a one to two night rest.
- Very well organized hotel. Everything was just as it should be – exactly as you would recommend from a Sheraton.
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport
Near Pittsburgh International Airport and a short drive from local attractions, including the downtown area, this motel features comfortable and pet-friendly guestrooms furnished with wireless internet access.In the area surrounding the Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport, guests can discover Robert Morris University and an IKEA Store. The Andy Warhol Museum and the Carnegie Science Center are also a short distance away.Guests at the Pittsburgh Airport Motel 6 can start the day with a free cup of coffee, available in the lobby. The motel also offers on-site laundry facilities along with free on-site parking and expanded in-room cable TV channels.
- The management was very friendly and helpful! Assisted in printing boarding passes that we had forgot to do!
- The staff was amazing. Very friendly and excellent service!
- We choice this hotel because it was close to the airport and was surprised how quiet it was for being so close to the Airport. Quick check in, they even let us check in early, so that really helped since we were tired.
- Room was extremely big. Loved the bathroom, especially the flooring. I was satisfied with everything.
- Facilities were clean, staff was friendly and the price was perfectly in line with the accommodations offered.
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
This modern hotel offers rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi access is also available as well as complimentary shuttle service within an 5 miles radius.Plush bedding along with a work desk is offered in each traditionally decorated room at the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport.Bellfarm Kitchen serves traditional American cuisine daily and Bellfarm Bar serves cocktails along with a light fare.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. A fitness centre and a business centre that offers fax and photocopying services is also provided.The Pittsburgh International Airport Hyatt Regency is 19.3 miles from Heinz Field and PNC Park. The Mall at Robinson is 7.6 miles away.
- The location was excellent for us since we had an early morning flight. We were able to walk right into the airport!
Convinient at the airport.
Spacious and comfortable rooms.
- Breakfast room service was wonderful. The bed was very comfy. The staff were friendly, professional and concise. The location can’t be beat.
- Breakfast was available until 11am.check out at noon is perfect. Friendly, helpful and professional staff. Good food and great room service as well as housekeeping staff who assisted with extra toiletries that were excellent.
- The room was very convenient for me to make my flight the next morning.
Wyndham Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport
One of our best sellers in Robinson Township! Located in Robinson Township, 11 miles from Pittsburgh, Wyndham Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 20 miles from Wyndham-Garden-Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 25 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, great price!
- Staff at check-in, quiet, Breakfast, check-out, Shuttle to airport!
- Lady at front desk with glasses was incredibly nice
- Nice hotel for the price and very close to the airport.
- Great value for the money. Week of parking for $25. Clean room
Top Hotels In Moon Township Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moon Township Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moon Township Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moon Township Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!