10 Best Hotels To Stay In Moody Beach Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Moody Beach Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Moody Beach Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moody Beach Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moody Beach Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Moody Beach Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Moody Beach Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Moody Beach Maine:
Ogunquit River Inn
One of our top picks in Ogunquit.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit in the region of Maine, 16 miles from Portsmouth, Ogunquit River Inn features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 27 miles from Ogunquit River Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 20 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel was a wonderful find! All the rooms have been renovated within the past few years. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The layout of the hotel is in fact unique however it is very manageable. The view is also worth something. Rooms were clean and I didn’t believe it when everyone talked about how comfy the bed was. But it is so comfortable!! We would stay there again. Pleasant experience. Wonderful value for the money in Ogunquit! I almost don’t want to leave this review so that it can remain a hidden gem 🙂
- Front desk “Mike” was super friendly and good professional. Breakfast had a lot of options and scrambled egg was yummy with a different texture which I haven’t experienced anywhere. Very nice looking room and view of river from window.
- Beds were great. Housekeeping staff were wonderful. Never saw them but they somehow cleaned the rooms. Usually they are knocking on your door at 9 in the morning. Did not disturb me once.
- clean,staff at desk pleasant,nice view of the river.breakfast was decent.
- The view was spectacular with the private deck and the waterfall. There were two bedrooms, kitchen and washer dryer. The beds were very comfortable with one room with a view and a deck. The location was great and centrally located to shops and restaurants.
Wells-Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Wells, 2 miles from Ogunquit, Wells-Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Portsmouth is 17 miles from Wells-Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages, and Hampton is 28 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Friendliest staff, well lit area, comfortable room.
- Best beds during our whole roadtrip through New England! Rooms are spacious and modern equipped. Breakfast was included too and lovely presented in the front office building. We would definitely stay there again.
- Room extremely comfortable with ironing board, fridge, coffee pot and DVD player.
- The host is fantastic, as are his breakfasts! Location is handy for downtown Montreal a little walk or shorter subway journey away. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet
- helpful staff with good directions on how to get to sites
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This Ogunquit resort is on the Tidal Marsh, a 15 minute walk from Footbridge Beach. It features indoor and outdoor pools, a volleyball court and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and table with 2 chairs are provided in every room at the Mariner. Cable TV is also included. Coffee makers and DVD players are available at the front desk.Mariner Resort is surrounded by landscaped grounds and offers distant ocean views. Guests can work out in the gym or play on the bocce court.Free coffee and tea are available in the lobby, as well as a daily, light continental breakfast. Outdoor barbecue grills are also on site.Funtown Splashtown Amusement Park is just a 30 minute drive from this property. Kittery Outlets Mall and the Goat Island Lighthouse are both 20 minutes away by car.
- Beds nice. Meals amazing. Loved the view of ocean!
We were very pleased with the accommodations, the room was very clean and we were close to the town. We really enjoyed walking on the Marginal Way!
I would definitely stay at this property again!
- coffee very good and very nice to have available early. location excellent. Peaceful stay.
- The staff was very good, the breakfast was wonderful-didn’t see eggs but didn’t need them with all that was there as an option! Great job & what a wonderful lady in the breakfast room-her attitude & smile was catching.
- We’ve been coming her for years. This is a family owned community and very well run and maintained.
The Beach Rose Inn
One of our top picks in Wells.Located in Wells, 30 miles from Portland, The Beach Rose Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Ogunquit is 3.8 miles from The Beach Rose Inn, and Portsmouth is 18 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Our stay was outstanding. The place was clean, nicely decorated in that chic kind of cottagy style, comfortable and both owners were very nice and helpful. The price was very reasonable as well.
- It was quaint and had a good amount of space in the room. The room was clean and mostly quiet.
- Really nice clean rooms with comfy beds. Excellent value for money
- The room was a clean as a whistle, the bathroom as well. (Best of all it is located less than a mile from Congden’s Doughnuts, simply the world’s most luscious breakfast treats.)
- Very comfortable bed. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit is located in Wells in the region of Maine, just 30 miles from Portland.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Ogunquit is 3.6 miles from Hampton Inn Wells, and Portsmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 28 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit.
- Bed was extremely comfortable! Breakfast was great. Very happy with my stay.
- This place, and its staff were (are) absolutely perfect! We’ve stayed in over 200 hotels and this is in the top 2
Room clean and near entrance like I requested.
Very comfortable lounging area too.
- Location was perfect for the area we wanted to visit
- Very clean and neat. They were able to accommodate my “downfree” request.
Coast Village Inn and Cottages
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This Wells hotel offers free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator. Wells Beach and York Community College is one mile away.Cable TV and a work desk are featured in each room at Wells Coast Village Inn and Cottages. A private bathroom is also included.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax on the terrace. Barbecue facilities and vending machines that offer drinks are also available.Shopping and dining are located within a 5-minute drive of Coast Village Inn and Cottages. Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve is an 8-minute drive away.
- Outstanding value, clean, very friendly and helpful staff.
- Location was good, easily accessed. Free coffee in the mornings. Big area out back to walk our dog. Bathroom was clean.
- We liked the room overall. The cleanliness and decor was fantastic. The size was amazing. We had enough room to eat dinner, relax, and hang out. The location and amenities were superb!
The owner was the nicest person ever. Even though my sister and I only stayed there on our way up the coast, she asked repeatedly if we were comfortable or if we needed anything.
The room was spacious and super clean! I would totally come back and stay there if I’ll do another trip through Maine.
- Courteous staff! The rooms are very clean and quaint. The owner was very helpful when offering information about where to eat and the local places which were pet friendly. Our little dog was very happy with the large yard!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Aspinquid Resort is located in Ogunquit in the region of Maine, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the hotel. Hampton is 26 miles from Aspinquid Resort, and Old Orchard Beach is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Location location location. Easy walk to beach and town. Lovely easterly view of the beach. Super friendly and helpful staff.
- very nice location , there was deck overlooking water, and it was quiet
- This was a fantastic location for a night in Ogunquit. It was a short walk to the beach or into town.
- Convenient location, heated pool, friendly staff, proximity to beach, uptown
The room has seen better days, toilet roll was falling off the wall, no coffee pot, no Kleenex,
very small shower, table lamp that works but has a nearly broken switch. Lighting in room is bad. The bedside lamp cannot be turned on at the bed, but off the wall at the entrance–making for a dark walk to the bed at night–smoke alarm went off in the room next door due to a faulty battery getting everybody out of bed early in the morning. Noise level between and above rooms is loud. The view and location and outside appearance is wonderful.
One of our top picks in Ogunquit.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth, Colonial Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Colonial Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable
- The room was bright and cheery with great comfy king bed. It was very clean and updated.
- place was spotless and inviting. they make you feel very wanted.
We didn’t have fluffy eggs…hard boiled.
The bed was a remarkable experience.
I have not slept in a bed that comfortable in my life.
The staff were very friendly.
I want to buy a new mattress now.
I thought the breakfast was very nice.
Yeah, the coffee had been there for a while. But it was coffee.
Thank you for a very pleasant stay
- The room was great and the bathrooms were very nice. Short walk to downtown and the beach. Would definitely stay there again.
Blue Shutters Inn Carriage House Studios
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Blue Shutters Inn Carriage House Studios is located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth and 26 miles from Hampton. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles from The Blue Shutters Inn, and Kittery is 13 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Love staying at Blue Shutters Inn. Innkeepers is wonderful! Breakfast was excellent!
- very attentive and caring front desk! close to the ocean—pretty surroundings and food vouchers for breakfast!
- My wife and I travelled with my sister-in-law and her husband from Nashua. We loved the location and setting of this beautiful Inn. We were in rooms 5 and 6. The rooms were spotlessly clean and it was really lovely to walk down Marginal Way to eat at one of the Fish Restaurants. We were given vouchers for breakfast at Bessie’s so we had a nice walk the next morning into the quaint town. We were well looked after by the staff who were friendly and very helpful. We wished we had stayed some more days at Blue Shutters Inn Carriage House Studios.
- I like the owner/hosts very much! Friendly and available, aware of guests’ needs. Delicious breakfast! Location on Marginal Way, pleasantly in town, but in quiet, non-traffic area.
- The accommodations were excellent. The location was perfect for our needs. Our overall experience was more then we anticipated.
Terrace By The Sea
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Terrace By The Sea is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Terrace By The Sea, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from Terrace By The Sea.
- Place was beautiful and very clean. It looked like it had just been freshly painted. A great location we could walk to restaurant and stores.
- Staying here made you feel like you were staying in a vintage New England home, it was nice.
- Good view, plenty of space in the room. Very close to shops and restaurants for walking around.
- Extremely clean and neat. Very friendly staff. Great conten
- Location is wonderful! We stayed in the main building and it was very nice! We were very comfortable in our room. Would stay there again!
Top Hotels In Moody Beach Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Moody Beach Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Moody Beach Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Moody Beach Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!