10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montoto De Ojeda Castile And Leon:
Hotel El Molino de Salinas
Beautiful set by the water’s edge in the Castile y Leon’s countryside, this hotel has eye-catching interior design and is housed in a beautifully converted mill.With views of the Palentine Mountains, the Molino de Salinas is a wonderful option for escaping to the Spanish countryside this holiday. Enjoy the sound of the flowing water from the gardened areas surrounding the property.The interiors are a daring mix of the modern and classic with original features contrasting against contemporary furnishings.
- Lo mejor es la ubicación del hotel, está en un sitio muy tranquilo rodeado de naturaleza. Ideal para desconectar por completo de la rutina. Las habitaciones son correctas y el servicio del personal ideal.
- La ubicación maravillosa, y el personal muy atento y amable.
El Personal muy atento y agradable.
Es un lugar muy boniti y tranquilo.
La inaguración de su Terraza jardin”Susurros del Molino”,es un gran acierto,por el lugar y con musica en directo.
- Emplazamiento ideal para conocer la zona. En entorno natural y bien comunicado, dentro de la comarca
- La Tranqulidad del lugar, el paisaje, la limpieza y el trato recibido.
Located in Salinas de Pisuerga, Doña Palmira provides a garden, terrace and shared lounge. This 4-star hotel offers ticket service and a tour desk. Free WiFi is offered.At Doña Palmira, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms include a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Doña Palmira can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Doña Palmira.Potes is 24 miles from Doña Palmira. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Doña Palmira.
Nada más llegar te recibe la dueña con muchísima amabilidad que ya te hace sentir bien. Te ayudan y aconsejan en todo lo que preguntes.
Antigua casa rehabilitada con un gusto muy personal, que te puede gustar más o menos, con mucho encanto. Habitaciones amplias y cuidadas. Tiene pocas habitaciones.
Los desayunos muy variados con productos caseros y locales. El zumo de naranja te lo preparan en el momento. Además cada día preparan algo diferente en directo, como tortitas.
En el mismo pueblo varios restaurantes. Eso sí conviene reservar porque se llenan.
Cerca de Cervera como de Aguilar.
Toda una sorpresa muy recomendable. Te sientes muy a gusto.
Alojamiento muy nuevo en un entorno tranquilo y desconocido para el turismo masivo (sin que esto quiera decir que no hay nada que hacer: la ruta del románico, actividades en la montaña…).
La pareja que lo gestiona son muy amables y ponen mucho empeño en que la estancia sea lo más agradable posible.
- Decoración original. Habitación limpia y personal muy atento. Desayuno muy bueno. Buena ubicación, a pocos km de Aguilar de Campoo.
Casero y riquísimo.
El personal encantador, siempre ayudando…..
- La amabilidad de los dueños, la decoración la tranquilidad.
- Nada más llegar te recibe la dueña con muchísima amabilidad que ya te hace sentir bien. Te ayudan y aconsejan en todo lo que preguntes.
Hotel Rural Peñalabra
Located in Cervera de Pisuerga, Hotel Rural Peñalabra features a tennis court and fitness center. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is provided.At Hotel Rural Peñalabra, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Peñalabra.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and windsurfing.Potes is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Peñalabra. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- How clean the hotel was and a perfect upgrade carried out a year ago and friendly the staff are. Loved it
- Fabulous location and the steak was one of the best I have tasted.
- Everything about the hotel was excellent. The owners and staff were superb.
- The rooms were nice especially the bathroom which was well designed. The Staff are very helpful and pleasant.
- First stayed here over 40 years ago, and it has kept up with today’s needs. Lovely place and staff. Great food.
Hotel El Roble
Set in Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve and within driving distance of Ruesga’s Reservoir, Hotel El Roble offers a café bar and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room features a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Located in the center of Cervera de Pisuerga, the hotel is close to numerous restaurants where guests can taste the local cuisine. There is also a weekly market where you will find local products.Palencia or Burgos are just over an hour’s drive of the hotel. The beautiful fishing villages on the north coast can be reached in approximately 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly family run. Plenty of room for our things. We have been there twice before so feel at home.
Good cafeteria, open early and late.
Hotel sent taxi to pick us up from village with no accommodation.
- Lovely family run hotel, very friendly and helpful
- Spacious comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. This was our third visit .
- Family run Hotel, rooms have been recently redecorated to a high standard. The owners went out of their way to make sure my Motorbike had safe planning and did me a good dinner when I was the only person eating
Hotel Rural Fuente del Val
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Fuente del Val offers accommodations in Prádanos de Ojeda, in Palencia Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property, a bar, a restaurant and a terrace.Aguilar de Campoo is 20 minutes’ away. There you can find the nearest bus and train station. Reinosa is 24 mi from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 75 mi from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val.
- A retored house in a village an out of the way place, but very near the motorway
- Excellent help from owners father and lovely clean accommodation Staff next morning very kind and could not do more to make our stay perfect
- Great reception on arrival and they arranged a really super dinner for us all made from local ingredients, fantastic overall stay.
The property was small and beautifully renovated. The facilities were clean and perfectly adequate for our one night stopover before catching the ferry in Santander.
The host was most helpful, quite charming and spoke good English. His wife was a lovely lady who cooked a delightful evening meal for us, served in the dining area above their well stocked bar. In all an excellent place to stay.
- Nice, quiet, family-run place in a sleepy little town. There are several rooms with a large common area for hanging out with other guests and also where the breakfast is served. Parking is easy and ample on the street.
Hotel Rural Casa María
Located in Ruesga, Hotel Rural Casa María features a tennis court and a garden. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a bowling alley. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At Hotel Rural Casa María, rooms have a closet and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms are contain a terrace.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Potes is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Casa María. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rural Casa María.
- Absolutely loved it. Owners / managers didn’t speak a word of English but not a problem as they were great. Food was lovely, excellent crack, lovely little village. Make sure you have cash – no cards
- Lo único que tenía bonito eran las vistas desde la ventana.
El trato del matrimonio, la zona es increíble.
Y que vistas desde la terraza!!!
- Tolles Preis-leistungs-verhältnis. Personal war sehr hilfreich. Ließen mich ihren Kühlschrank für meine lunchbox benutzen und meine Fahrrad über Nacht in der Rezeption einstellen. See ist 5 Minuten zu Fuß entfernt.
- Qualité de l’accueil, propreté et confort de la chambre. Qualité des repas.
Set in the countryside by Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve, as well as the Palentina Mountains, Hotel Cildá offers free WiFi . Guests can relax in the furnished garden.With mountain views, rooms all come with wooden furnishings, heated floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and hairdryer.Cildá is located in the town of Olleros de Pisuerga, a 10-minute drive from Aguilar de Campoo’s center. Burgos, Santander and Palencia can all be reached in around an hour’s drive. Tourist information can be provided and free, private parking is available at the property.
- Beautiful little boutique hotel. We actually thought it was brand new. Easy to find and a small but sufficient parking on premises. Very friendly owner lives just across the street.
- We liked everything. Have stayed many times wonderful hostess cannot do enough for you.
- Fantastic small hotel, perfectly clean and comfortable, the breakfast was lovely. Will book there again when I’m in the area.
Warm welcome, waited up for us as our boat was running late.
Comfortable bed, excellent size room and very clean.
Fantastic quiet, boutique style hotel not far from Santander Ferry.
Breakfast adequate, continental style. Great coffee!
- Lovely quiet location 5 mins from motorway. Very comfortable beds and charming owner. Really excellent.
Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga
Set on a wooded hilltop overlooking a reservoir, this hotel boasts an incredible natural setting which makes it ideal for a peaceful break in rural Castile.From the Parador de Cervera de Pisuerga you can admire views of the surrounding Fuentes Carrionas nature park, the waters of the Ruesga Reservoir and the mountains of the Picos de Europa. Take in this amazing scenery while relaxing on the comfortable terrace of this distinctive hotel.Use the Parador as a base to explore the stunning local landscape and well-preserved examples of Romanesque art. Then head to the hotel restaurant to enjoy a hearty meal of delicious, traditional Castillian dishes.The hotel’s interior complements its rural setting, with natural tones, wood beams and wooden paneling. Large windows offer spectacular views of the countryside surroundings.
- The hotel has excellent nature view, clean bathroom, big parking area and big room for standard size. It is also easy to access.
- Absolutely stunning location, lovely Parador, views from the terrace are stunning, beautiful place to sit and take in the scenery with a drink. Traditional rooms and decor. Restaurant serves traditional regaional food which is delicious. Breakfasts buffet style with all cooked options, fruits, breads, cold meats, cheeses etc everything you could want. Would highly recommend.
Location was brilliant
The mountain chalet style of the hotel was great for its environment
We were late arriving st the hotel but were served an excellent meal at 10.30pm
We have always found all Paradores to be exceptionally good and each one is a unique experience
- Huge room with balcony overlooking amazing mountain scenery and reservoir
- Absolutely breathtaking taking. Go without a shadow of a doubt the setting is stunning and everything tastes and smells so much better.
Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Posada Santa María la Real is a restored 17th-century monastery in Aguilar de Campoó, in northern Castilla-León. It offers free Wi-Fi and has an on-site museum and restaurant.All rooms at the Posada Santa María la Real have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as satellite TV. They all retain features such as a terra cotta floor and wooden beams, as well as antique furniture.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a variety of quality dishes from both traditional and modern cuisine.The Posada has its own gardens, including a picnic area with tables and chairs. There is also a museum which looks at the Romanesque history of the area and the monastery itself.The Posada is just 10 minutes’ walk from the main square of Aguilar de Campoó, which contains much medieval architecture. Aguilar de Campoó is 37 mi from Burgos.
- Lovely old building with interesting history. Acceptable restaurant.
- Great room a converted monks cell so “compact” overall a great place to stay with safe parking for motorcycles.
- Shower in our room broken when we arrived and within an hour we had been moved to a nicer room with all facilities
- A strange yet rustic hotel with character and charm.
Hotel: Unique atmosphere in an annexe of a rebuild cloister with a wonderful orchard in front
Location: Lively town with some historic buildings but not too many tourists.
Located in the Aguilar de Campo village beside a reservoir, this charming hotel has been decorated in a rustic style. Relax in the elegant lounge and hotel gardens, and later dine in the restaurant.Choose from a wide range of meals in the Valentin’s à la carte restaurant. The Valentin can also host weddings and special occasions in one of their elegant function rooms.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the Valentin’s free, wireless internet connection which is available throughout the entire property.Make a visit to one of the nearby fine cities such as Santander or Burgos. Alternatively explore the surrounding countryside such as the Palentina Mountains. You can also daytrip to the coast just 31 mi away for a day by the seaside. During the winter months, make the most of the nearby ski slopes, just 40 minutes away. You are also only 50 minutes from the nearest beaches,
- Good reception staff. Central location. Good restaurant for dinner. Waiting staff at dinner and breakfast very friendly.
- We loved the location and the town itself. The hotel was vibrant and right in the middle of a beautiful historical Spanish town.
- Lovely comfortable hotel & was ideal for a stopover.stayed here going to & from southern Spain & would definitely stay again.
- All good only one night stay traveling on motorcycles, great place & location.
This was our second stay at Hotel Valentin, really comfortable bed in newly reformed bedrooms.
Friendly helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Montoto De Ojeda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montoto de Ojeda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!