10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montojo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montojo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montojo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montojo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montojo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montojo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montojo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montojo Galicia:
Hotel A Miranda
Designed by the architect Jorge Cao Abad, this modern hotel sits between the mountains and the sea in Cariño. The chic rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a balcony with sea views.Breakfast is included for all guests with natural juices, and a selection of sweet and savory specials. Dinners are available upon prior request at Hotel A Miranda, and are made with the best local and seasonal products.The A Miranda features a living room with an open fireplace. From here there are views over the gardens surrounding the hotel.Guests can enjoy a trip on Miranda’s sail boat on the Ortigueira Ria, surrounded by the impressive Limo Ortegal cliffs. Other activities available in the area include diving, trekking, surfing and fishing.
- Views from the property peaceful setting from inside hotel. Friendly staff. Simple stylish design.
- Comfortable and spacious public space. Easy parking. Nice View.
- Staff were fantastic – they could not have been more friendly and welcoming!
- Very modern and comfortable hotel set in the countryside.
- Wonderful hotel; fantastic food and a friendly, helpful host. totally recommended!
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in the charming village of Cedeira, this hotel offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a cafeteria. All rooms offer views of the sea and Cedeira Town.The hotel occupies a unique position on a smooth hillside, and features unforgettable views of the Source River and the beach from all its room windows. There are facilities for surfers available.Enjoy your stay by taking advantage of the swimming pool and café services that Hotel Herbeira provides and by touring Cedeira to sample the local gastronomy in several of the area’s fine restaurants, in which the freshest local ingredients from the sea will tantalize you and make each dish a memorable experience.
- Everything – it was a beautiful hotel with very friendly staff and owners who made us feel so at home. Breakfast great, poolside bar service very generous g and tonics, nothing too much trouble – when we ordered takeaway one evening they made us a lovely salad to go with it – I could go to on …… pool very clean and good size – great views – told us loads about the area – very Spanish – very few Brits -delicious local fish restaurants etc etc
- Comfortable modern hotel with a great breakfast and panoramic views over the tidal harbour.
- The design of the hotel is fantastic! Good breakfast and charming staff!
Fabulous breakfast with the best of freshly squeezed oranges.
Family run friendly and welcoming location.
- Owners very friendly and helpful. Big thank you for them!:) very good breakfast, big spacious lounge part. Room was very clean, confy bed and great bathroom. Unique design of the hotel, close to the city center.
Hotel Pedramea is offering accommodations in Feás. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. Local cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Hotel Pedramea has a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including windsurfing and cycling.Ferrol is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Viveiro is 15 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 36 miles away.
- The gentleman in charge did try hard but didn’t have much to offer.
- Buena atención del personal, restaurante excelente y limpieza estupenda.
- Es un siti que calidad precio inmejorable, muy muy seguro
- La comodidad del cuarto. Limpio y agradable. Bien situado para visitar toda la zona.
- Habitación cómoda y limpia, los dueños muy amables
Hotel A Pedra
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hotel A Pedra is located in Ortegal, 1,650 feet from A Basteira Beach, in Galicia. The hotel offers basic rooms and has a bar and a restaurant.All the rooms at Hotel A Pedra have a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Shops and restaurants can be found around Cariño’s center, 1 mi from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy the hiking routes to Cape Ortegal. The area is famous for its impressing cliffs.Other beaches, such as Fornos and Figueiras, can be found within 2.8 mi of Hotel A Pedra. Ortigueira is located 16 mi from the property. A Coruña is 56 mi away.
- Simple, calm, very clean. Great breakfast included!
- The staff was very helpful and helpful. Room was basic but very clean. No air conditioning but comfortable with window open.
- Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, friendly English speaking staff, who gave us good tips about the area. The room did not have an outside window, but it was OK for one night. It was a pleasant surprise to find a small travel kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc.) in the bathroom. Parking was fine right in front of the hotel.
- Very nice hotel with very friendly and kind reception. Good breakfast and good location to visit the environments.
- Es (si no el mejor) de los mejores hoteles de 1☆ que estuve nunca. A pesar de no tener unas instalaciones del otro mundo están muy aprovechadas. Por ejemplo, no tienen ascensor pero en recepción se ofrecen a subirte las cosas al cuarto, lo que es un detalle. Ofrecen mapas de la zona y cualquier tipo de ayuda o informacion. Las habitaciones aunque pequeñas están en muy buen estado
Hotel Valdoviño Express
Located near Galician coastlines and within 6.2 mi of dozens of beaches, this smart and modern hotel has great opportunities to explore the surrounding countryside.Enjoy sleek, contemporary design with wooden floors, plenty of natural light and a cheerful, bright and airy atmosphere. The bedrooms on the upper floor enjoy sloped ceilings and skylights while the lower floor rooms have private balconies. Free WiFi is available in rooms.You can start the day with the Valdoviño self-service breakfast which is served from 08:00 until 11:00, although food can be available for earlier risers. There is a vending machine where you can buy light snacks and refreshments.After a busy day of activities and exploring the area, relax in the communal lounge with free internet and meet the other guests staying at the Valdoviño.
- The room smelled of sewage. There were noisy people banging doors in the corridor until 3am every night. The room furnishing was poor, bed very uncomfortable. Basically a worse than hostel experience, at hotel prices. Total rip off at 60 EUR per night! I would not stay there again.
- Fully automated hotel. Choose language via keypad, enter digital code, keys and facilities card dispensed for collection. There are no human staff on duty there until morning breakfast and payment time.
- clean, helpful , good location, easily accessible, staff friendly, rooms spacious
Very nice breakfast.
Modern building, large room, large bathroom.
- Stayed at a lot of similar hotels the past few weeks and this is one of the better ones,great breakfast and there’s a fan in the room which is very rare in many hotels in this area
Hotel A Roda
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Valdoviño, Hotel A Roda offers 1-star accommodations with free bikes. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.A Frouxeira Beach is 1.6 miles from Hotel A Roda. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- La ubicación den hotel y la tranquilidad y vistas de la playa
- Un trato muy familiar. Esta situado en frente del mar, en un lugar precioso.
- El trato del dueño y la localizacion. buena relacion calidad precio.
- La ubicación es perfecta, la atención del personal es genial y una zona muy tranquila y familar
- Hôtel bien situé, face à la mer et tranquille. Accueil bienveillant.
Hotel Viento del Norte
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This rustic hotel is located in Porto de Espasante within the Ortigueira region of the Galician Rías Altas.This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- The room was spotless and comfy. Beaches were in walking distance and Porto de Espasante is in general a really relaxing and pretty. We didn’t eat breakfast, so I can’t say anything about it.
- The hotel is great! I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is, possibly due to the pictures on booking.com. The room is really nice, the breakfast too (I can definitely recommend it), the location is right in the middle of town. The town is really alive and much more beautiful than expected. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
- A quiet room, an excellent breakfast (sadly no evening meal available in the hotel during our 3 night stay) and exceptionally helpful staff.
- Excellently maintained hotel with quality facilities. Parking available in the quiet village street.This area is off the beaten track with a wonderful rural feel and in a village of local residents not influenced by tourists and no English spoken.The restaurant at the small harbor a true gem.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 150 feet from the Cantabrian Sea in Porto de Espasante, Orillamar offers fantastic views of San Antonio Beach. It offers a seafood restaurant and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Orillamar serves a buffet breakfast in the dining room overlooking the bay. The restaurant specializes in seafood, and there is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia. There are many walking routes in the nearby Rías Altas Mountains.La Coruña Airport is around a 1.5 hour drive from the Orillamar.
- Breakfast is Galician authentic and delicious. The room is spacious and well decorated. The area is very beautiful. Jacuzzi 🙂
- La ubicación. Procuraron darme una habitación con vistas al mar. La atención bien,pero…
- La ubicación y el personal.Teniamos una habitación con vistas al mar ,maravillosa.El dueño y su familia muy atentos.
La amabilidad de los dueños y la cercanía
La ubicación al borde de una playa bastante tranquila, es lo mejor de este establecimiento
Habitación amplia y limpia, aunque un poco deteriorada.
Muy buen desayuno.
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
El Castaño Dormilón is a restored schoolhouse located in Ortigueira, Rias Altas, in Galicia. It offers free WiFi throughout the property and a dining room with covered terrace, overlooking the gardens.The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- I like it all. The location in the countryside but only some 4 Kms (2,2 miles) from a beautiful and not crowded beach. The saff, starting with the proprietors Monica and Alex but also the breakfast attendants. The decoration, modern, simple but very pleasant. And the property lawns with its deck chairs. All in all everything was very good.
- Such a beautiful place to stay! The location is amazing, a refined country house with wonderful rooms and a fine taste for design. breakfast are great, with a lot of genuine local products. And the staff is so nice and friendly. We’ve been so happy to stay and for sure we’ll choose El Castano Dormillon again if we come back to Galicia 🙂
- Location is beautiful and tranquil. The owner gave us a great overview of the area which really helped us plan our tour and we saw some great places. Fantastic host nothing too much trouble. Breakfast was different but really enjoyable loved the banana smoothie
- Fabulous and helpful greeting from the host Alex. Wonderful rural location. Lovely garden. Greet place to relax. Room was great. Breakfasts were fantastic. Near beach. Hosts Alex and Monika were super.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
Hotel Kensington is located in the Galician town of Narón, next to the train station. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s Kensington Restaurant serves local and international food, specializing in traditional Galician seafood dishes as well as steak. Room service is also available.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia. With good access to the AP-9 Motorway, Hotel Kensington is 30 minutes’ drive from La Coruña, and you can drive too Lugo and Santiago de Compostela in around an hour.
- This hotel has an elevator. The room and bathroom were super clean and the restaurant cooks the BEST french fries. Great service, highly recommend. As far as budget accommodation goes, this one is tops.
- 150 metres from Camino Ingles so ideal location. Manager very welcoming and room was comfortable and quiet. Great meal at nearby restaurant (just past petrol station)
- Extremely friendly and welcoming budget hotel, with great food and drink. An excellent choice for anyone wanting to break up the Ferrol to Pontedeume Camino Ingles stage. It also has a lift.
- Staff were exceptionally helpful – over and above call of duty. Many Thanks.
- Staff excellent – especially young female receptionist. Food good and very inexpensive. Tremendous value.
Top Hotels In Montojo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montojo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montojo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montojo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!