10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montmesa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Montmesa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montmesa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montmesa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montmesa Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montmesa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montmesa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montmesa Aragon:
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas has a garden, terrace and shared lounge in Montmesa. Each room has a balcony with views of the mountain.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.Jaca is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.
We loved that hotel. The owner, Jorge, gave us the warmest welcome even though we arrived in the midst of a storm. He gave us some excellent advice, and was also very funny. We had dinner on the patio on our first night, it was excellent. They had planned a dish with peppers in it but adapted it for me as I’m allergic. And they only charge you 12€ per person for this home cooked 3 course meal.
We will not forget our stay there, we wish we could have stayed longer!
- The atmosphere has a real charm, seems like if we were in a western. Rooms are very clean and staff are attentive.
- Quiet location, big room, nice breakfast, accommodating owners
- What a quaint place to stay at the end of our trip. You drive along this winding road of countryside and arrive at the end of the road to this rustic hotel. We were met by owner, who made us feel at home. The room was spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable. We were offered dinner, set out on the patio overlooking the lake with the sun setting, which was beautiful. A home cooked 3 course meal with wine for only 12€ a head. The meal was delicious. Breakfast was simple, just what was needed. This was a lovely quiet place to stay.
- The rural location, the clean, large rooms and the pool
- We loved that hotel. The owner, Jorge, gave us the warmest welcome even though we arrived in the midst of a storm. He gave us some excellent advice, and was also very funny. We had dinner on the patio on our first night, it was excellent. They had planned a dish with peppers in it but adapted it for me as I’m allergic. And they only charge you 12€ per person for this home cooked 3 course meal.
Hotel Villa de Ayerbe
This small rural hotel is at the foot of the Pyrenees of Aragon, less than 19 mi from Huesca. It offers a traditional restaurant, a free Wi-Fi zone and free private parking.The hotel is housed in a golden sandstone building with bright, practical interiors. The property is completely accessible for those with reduced mobility.This is the perfect place for relaxation and to enjoy natural outdoor activities. You can visit the nearby towns of Riglos and Agüero, as well as Loarre Castle and San Juan de la Peña Monastery.
- Simple but very light room with good wardrobe, comfy bed and incorporated table just under the window. Spotlesly clean. Very good breakfast!
- efficient staff, good food, good room and good value for money. We would definitely stay here again. No problem accommodating our two dogs
- Well kept small town hotel with a very friendly staff. Near Loarre Castle a must see.
- the owner was very helpful with recommendations and even offered his rock climbing book for us to use
- We got off to a crazy start as when we arrived very early in the afternoon, the place was locked up tight. But we called through the Booking.com app and he came right away. He was at home having lunch with his family. From there on, everything was great. Good support with questions, excellent breakfast, etc. We had originally planned to stop in Zaragoza in our way from Sos Rey to Barcelona , but decided to visit the Monastery San Juan de la Pena instead. It was a great decision. Beautiful drive, Ayerbe a nice stop over instead of a big city and a visit to the Loarre castle where City of God was filmed. Good decision!
Hostal El Cobertizo
Located in Plasencia del Monte, Hostal El Cobertizo has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal El Cobertizo include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Hostal El Cobertizo you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine. Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Plasencia del Monte, like cycling.Jaca is 24 miles from Hostal El Cobertizo, while Huesca is 11 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was a fun experience with the meat cooked in front of us on a big open fire. Parking was easy and free.
- Nice clean quiet room. Comfortable bed, decent shower. Good restaurant and menu and good breakfasts, all at fair prices. A good value roadside Hostal. Helpful staff after some confusion with our late booking.
- The staff were as helpful as they could be, but could only converse in spanish which limited our expectations. The food was pleasant, and nicely presented and good value at 10 euros for a 3 course dinner. Breakfast was very limited.
- El alojamiento estaba bien pero lo mejor fue que la habitacion estaba a pie de calle o sea no tubimos que subir con el equipaje a cuestas.
Prijs is goed, kamer redelijk ruim. Airco, bed en douche zijn goed.
Er is een prima bar en restaurant.
Hotel Sancho Abarca
The rooms at Sancho Abarca have free Wi-Fi, king beds with a pillow menu, a wireless keyboard for computers and plasma-screen TV. The hotel provides massage services, a spa and fitness center.Hotel Sancho Abarca is in the historic center of Huesca, 350 feet from the cathedral and Town Hall.The air-conditioned rooms at the Sancho Abarca include tea/coffee facilities. A hairdryer, hair straightener and amenities are provided in the bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant and a large underground wine cellar. The on-site shop sells typical products from the Aragon region.The Sancho Abarca’s spa includes a hot tub, Turkish bath, massage room and sauna. The hotel features modern automation technology, and all of the elevators have flat-screen TVs with useful information.
- The room was beautiful, great shower, excellent location.
- This was a great stop. The parking was a major plus as parking can be difficult. The staff spoke English and helped us to coordinate activities. The beds were comfortable. Since we were there during the festival, they provided us with green scarfs so we could blend in with the activities. It was fun. A great place to stay in a great town.
- Right in the centre of Huerça, (a hidden gem!) and easy walking distance to restaurants and bars. Great base for exploring National Parks.
- Very comfortable beds and the shower and spa were welcome
- The room had everything you need in a hotel room. The twin bed was quite large and comfortable. The washroom was large and complete although the glass windows are a bit odd. A great highlight of the hotel is the breakfast, which is buffet-style with lots of variety: eggs, bread, cakes, cereal, bread, fruits, cheese/ham. You will only leave hungry if you forget to eat. It is also right in the center so very close to all the active areas. Be careful if you drive in as the town council recently changed the road rules and some GPS still take you through roads that are now prohibited for non-residents. Luckily the hotel helps to avoid potential fines by informing local police. I’m glad the receptionist warned up when we were checking out, as she took our information.
El Corral De Concilio
This small, tranquil hotel can be found in one of Spain’s smallest villages, Concilio. Located next to the Aragonese Pyrenees, its modern, air-conditioned rooms have DVD players and stone walls.The individually decorated rooms in El Corral De Concilio have characteristic wooden beams. All have private bathrooms, and many have forest views.The Corral De Concilio has a terrace and a sauna, as well as a games room and library with a chimney. Free parking can be found nearby.The charming dining room provides generous breakfasts including various local products. It also serves home-made, organic food for dinner. There is also a small bar.The hotel can provide information on local sights, as well as bicycle rental. The city of Huesca is about 19 mi away.
Everything! Wonderful hotel with unique atmosphere and with respect to history and traditions of that place. At the same time it is well equipped with everything you need inside. Very friendly hosts who obviously love that place :).
And the area where it is situated is so beautiful! Strongly recommend:).
- The property was kept to the old character with modern extras
- very good breakfast, nice staff, cozy rooms, fantastic landscape
- Very nice small hotel in the one of the smallest village in Spain. Friendly and helpful owners of the place made you feel very welcome and gave good hints what to do in the region. Dinner was excellent, as well as breakfast. Good parking place in the village, no problems with parking
- Lovely family hotel! Very cozy and clean. Very attentive owners. Absolutely delightful home cooking!
- Everything! Wonderful hotel with unique atmosphere and with respect to history and traditions of that place. At the same time it is well equipped with everything you need inside. Very friendly hosts who obviously love that place :).
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos is set within the natural setting of the Pre-Pyrenees, featuring scenic views of the Mallos de Riglos. It has an outdoor summer pool and a spa.Featuring elegant rustic décor, rooms and suites with air conditioning and heating have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safe. Suites are distributed in 2 levels, featuring a seating area, a balcony and a hot tub.A daily buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant, while drinks and snacks are offered at the bar. Room service is available.There is a sun terrace and the spa includes Turkish steam bath, sauna and hot tub. Massages are available upon request. Other services at the Spa Aguas de los Mallos hotel include a 24-hour reception, bikes rental and ski storage.Huesca is 35 minutes’ drive away. The border with France and the Pyrenees National Park are 68 mi away.
- Arrived to find we had a standard room where we had to upgrade for a room with a view.
- The spa area is amazingand the room spacious comfortable and modern
- I loved the look of the hotel, the lobby and bar area is beautiful. Front desk staff are lovely. Dinner was great and well priced. This hotel could be great if they just worked on the customer experience a bit. But there are nice touches like having hair straigtneres in the room’s huge bathroom.
- The Hotel was situated in a picturesque surrounding, it was stunning. And the hotel standard and room design do match the surrounding perfectly.
This is an OUTSTANDING hotel. We had the most fantastic time there. The views from the hotel are indescribably beautiful with tiny mountain hamlets and the stunning mountains Los Mallos de Riglos. The hotel gardens are so relaxing with lovely swimming pools and places for shade as well as sun with sun loungers and chairs and tables. The hotel is incredibly clean and the staff are super friendly without being intrusive. Our room was so peaceful and tasteful with a terrace with table and chairs. The double sinks in our bathroom were great and we had a huge shower. Toiletries were provided each day and our bathroom had a good hairdryer and straighteners. The breakfast each morning was delicious and varied. We enjoyed a lovely spa in the hotel.
We plan to go again next year – it was a FANTASTIC holiday there.
Hospederia de Loarre
Nestled in the Aragonese countryside in the center of the charming village of Loarre, lies this elegant hotel with free Wi-Fi and a lovely bar-restaurant.The Hotel Loarre was once a 16th-century palace which has now been beautifully converted into a boutique hotel. Enjoy modern interiors which have touches of the classic and the traditional. Bedrooms are decorated with antique, wooden furniture and communal areas enjoy a sleek, contemporary look.Enjoying a tranquil setting in the Huesca region, the Hotel Loarre is a marvelous choice if you wish to escape to the country and love the great outdoors. Explore the surroundings with a walking or cycling expedition. You can take to the water with some rafting or canoing. Alternatively, enjoy some history and culture with a visit to the Castillo de Loarre or the Mallos de Riglos and Monasterio San juan de la Peña.
- Manager Daniel was very helpful and friendly and also cooked us excellent dinner.
- Proprietors very friendly and helpful. Nice location, tasty dinner, excellent value for money.
- Warm and friendly welcome from Daniel. Attentive dinner service from Daniel. Attentive breakfast service from Daniel. Clear check-out with Daniel. He’s everywhere, every time, always smiling and willing to help.
- Very friendly, helpful and english speaking staff. Located in the middle of the square. Cozy small hotel, nicely decorated, rooms clean and comfortable, warm atmosphere. Pets welcome with a smile. Lovely stay
Staff were very friendly.
Location was great.
Very comfy bed and powerful shower
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon
This hotel in the center of Huesca features a restaurant and elegant rooms. It is just 150 feet from the city’s municipal park and 500 feet from the cathedral.Hotel Pedro I De Aragon’s air-conditioned rooms have a balcony overlooking the street and the nearby park. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel restaurant serves characteristic regional food. There is a bar and a terrace, and room service is also available.Staff at the hotel can help organize outdoor activities and excursions in the surrounding area. The Pyrenees Mountains and Cañones de Guara Park can be reached in an hour by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry service.
- Nice Hotel , central to every thing that matters . Comfortable bed and room plus nice bathroom. Price per night very good and excellent breakfast also a low price. Hotel has restaurant but didn’t use it . I’m sure it would be excellent.
- Location, staff, only pet friendly hotel of Huesca. Smooth prices.
- Great location, lovely staff, clean and value for money
- Great bedroom, Great Breakfast all fresh and staff in room to attend help if needed, great hotel beautifully decorated and fitted, a pleasure to stay and prices so realistic. We arrived about 1 am in morning and night manager could not do enough to help us even attending the garage to check the parking suitability for us as we had a trailer. Will book again next time we tour northern Spain.
- Had a nice visit in Huesca. Parked under hotel, safely, at slight extra cost, but convenient. Easy walkable city; not as many sights as bigger attractions like Segovia, but fun visit nonetheless.
Hotel Posada De La Luna
Hotel Posada De La Luna is built around part of Huesca’s historic city wall. Each modern room offers free Wi-Fi access, a hydromassage shower and private balcony.Posada De La Luna is a small design hotel, inspired by the movement of the moon and planets. It features elegant, air-conditioned rooms with wooden floors and soft lighting.The Posada includes a library and a breakfast room, as well as a reception and tour desk. This can provide information about Huesca and the Aragon region.Posada La Luna is 1,950 feet from the Monastery of San Pedro El Viejo. Huesca Cathedral is also within a short walk.
- Location – it was just a short walk into the centre of Huesca and, more importantly, it was a brilliant base for visiting some spectacular local places of interest. Aragon is very beautiful and unspoiled.
- Nice hotel, very original bathroom with modern faucets
- It,s a small and nice hotel, one minute walking to the city center, clean and comfortable. Very good option.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was very well decorated.
The hotel was just what was required on a motorcycle tour nothing to fussy
was easy to find, and the parking was good fr a motorcycle in a shop lock up
Hotel Real Posada De Liena
Hotel Real Posada de Liena has a picturesque setting, in Aragon’s Murillo de Gallego. This charming hotel offers amazing views and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Posada de Liena have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and some offer views of the Mallos de Riglos Rocks. Each room has a private bathroom and free wired and Wi-Fi internet access. Beds come with quality bed linen.The Posada de Liena’s Restaurant serves a range of Aragonese cuisine and has impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace and lounge.The hotel offers a range of massages and beauty treatments. These must be booked in advance.The Liena is a 20-minute drive from San Juan de la Peña Monastery and Loarre Castle. The hotel is around 25 mi from Candanchú Ski Resort and 40 minutes’ drive from Huesca.
- Opulent restoration of an old house in this remote village. Rooms are well appointed and have air-con. Rooms and restaurant have fantastic views of Malos de Riglos rocks.
- The dinner and the dining room with amazing views were great.
- La Hospitalidad de Jose (El Dueño). Una persona atenta y encantadora. El Restaurante y su cocina Increìble. La casa es preciosa. Las habitaciones increìbles.
- Decoración, limpieza, amabilidad. Aceptan mascotas.
- Bonito edificio. Habitaciones con todo tipo de detalle. Excelente trato. Desayuno soberbio
Top Hotels In Montmesa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montmesa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montmesa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montmesa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!