10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montiró Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montiró Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montiró Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montiró Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montiró Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montiró Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montiró Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montiró Catalonia:
Hotel Can Ceret
Hotel Can Ceret is located in Sant Pere Pescador, near the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park and the beaches of the Costa Brava. It is set in an 18th-century manor house.Guests can enjoy traditional Mediterranean meals at Can Ceret’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room at Hotel Can Ceret offers air conditioning, a mini-bar and a TV. A hairdryer comes as standard in the bathrooms.
- Nice small local hotel. Staff was friendly and recommended good place for dinner.
- Very nice room, big bed, although divided -but I suppose this was due to the dates of our stay. Clean and confortable, very nice stay.
Beautiful building, full of character, quiet. Rooms very comfortable. There is a roof top area at the end of the corridor which was lovely to relax and read. We have spent many years visiting the area, really enjoyed our stay here, first time. Would highly recommend.
- The warm welcome, the large room, the comfortable bed, the nice bathroom, the peace and quiet, the good breakfast
- Small, intimate hotel. Friendly helpful owners. Large room, well appointed. Interesting old building, well restored & tastefully decorated. Lovely terraces.
Hotel Can Català
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is just 1,150 feet from the beach in L’Escala, a traditional Costa Brava fishing town. Can Catala offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking.Each simple room at Hotel Can Catala has air conditioning, a TV and a private balcony. Bathrooms come with a basic toiletries set.A daily continental breakfast is served in Can Catala’s bright dining room. You can also enjoy a drink in the bar, or outside on the terrace. Various traditional restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.The Can Catala Hotel is a 20-minute walk from the Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries. Girona Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very comfortable family room; excellent breakfast.
- Central location, good breakfast and friendly staff.
- We have stayed at Can Catala several times now on our way to and from Southern Spain – as ever we found the place spotless, the staff friendly and helpful and provision of a good breakfast was included in the price
- Everything. Big room, private terrace, lovely towels, good breakfast.
Excellent location in l’escala. Pet friendly and good and secure parking.
Very nice breakfast.
Hotel El Molí
This family-run hotel is located 0.9 mi from the beach in Sant Pere Pescador. Surrounded by a pine forest, it offers an outdoor pool and tennis court, 12 mi from Figueres.Hotel El Molí’s elegant rooms feature pool or garden views and satellite TV. Some rooms also include a spacious furnished balcony and spa bath.There is a snack bar, and guests can relax in the extensive gardens or on the sun terrace. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone, a book library and a children’s playground.The Aiguamolls d’Emporda Nature Reserve is 5 minutes’ drive away. You can go surfing on the beach and El Molí has garage for storing bikes and surf boards.The hotel has free private parking and is 25 mi from Girona. Girona Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was perfect! Wonderful property, very friendly and caring owners, very clean, great pool, the village with lots of restaurants within a walking distance. Our very late check-in was not a problem and well-arranged by the Swiss/Spanish owners. Breakfast was not included but outstanding containing unlimited tasty hot beverages.
- Everything about this place is lovely. We camped for many years in the area with our children so we know the area very well. The peacefulness and tranquility is something I have never experienced in another hotel. Just after the pool area there is a wooded area with hammocks and on after that vineyards. Tennis courts also. Pool area is just the right size. playground too.The staff are very friendly and chatty. Within walking distance of Sant Pere Pescadore and to Mas Gusa restaurant. Although they do not have a restaurant on site if you want a light lunch of roll (ham/cheese ) with coffee they will oblige. Nice friendly warm atmosphere. Will be back again.
- Excellent hotel in the middle of town. Convenient for the beach and local restaurants. Immaculately kept, lovely kidney shaped pool, plenty of parking and beautifully air-conditioned! Plus room had a nice “sit out” balcony overlooking the gardens.
- Very friendly family run hotel staff. Extremely clean room with lovely views from the patio. couldnt wish for a better cold buffet breakfast with unlimited hot drinks.
- The overall is really good, the hotel rooms are nice, nothing really soecial but good value for money. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast is generous and the quality is good
This simple hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Sant Pere Pescador. It offers a garden, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi zone, 1.2 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava.Most rooms at La Masia feature functional decor and many have a balcony. Laundry facilities are available.The property has a communal kitchen and dining room where you can prepare meals. You will find shops, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes’ walk.You can go surfing on the nearby beaches or visit the Aiguamolls de l´Empordà Nature Reserve. Empuriabrava and its pretty canals are 15 minutes’ drive away.La Masia offers free parking and is 9.9 mi from Roses. Figueres and the Dalí Museum are 20 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona and its airport in 50 minutes.
I spent a really nice week of holidays there!
Good room, good bed, good bathroom, conditioner! Everything is clean.
Very friendly hotel owners!
Large kitchen with many refrigerators.
And I liked the location cause I was without a car, so it’s rather close to bus stop, city centre where you can find restaurants, bars, shops and very close to large supermarket.
- Super comfortable room-air con was like ice. The owner is very friendly and it was spotless! Deff stay ahain-such tremendous value for money-and quiet!
- Very friendly hotel owners. Helpful and are friendly. Breakfast was good with enough choice. It was possible to use kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store drinks and food. Good location, can walk to restaurant area and 10 minutes drive from sea.
- We really enjoyed our stay at La Masia hotel. Nice and friendly staff, delicious breakfast and spotlessly clean rooms. Very comfortable beds too. All in all, I warmly recommend it!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful. They really helped to make our stay stress free. Super value for money. Would definitely recommend it for people visiting this area.
- I spent a really nice week of holidays there!
Hotel L’Escala Centre
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in L’ Escala, Hotel L’Escala Centre has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom, and some units at Hotel L’Escala Centre have a balcony. The rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at this 2-star hotel.Girona is 19 miles from the accommodation. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- We thought the Hotel L’escala Centre was a fantastic hotel and we absolutely loved staying there. It is in an ideal location, being a 5 or 6 minute walk through the pretty little streets to the town beach. The hotel is very modern with pretty touches everywhere, air conditioned, spotlessly clean, very secure and very quiet. There is a lift, black out curtains, safe and fridge in the rooms and a lovely rooftop area to enjoy. The buffet breakfast was fantastic! The hotel is run by brother and sister; we didn’t ask your names but you were so friendly, helpful and welcoming. Thank you so much, we have already recommended your hotel to friends and family and look forward to staying again!
- neat tidy bedroom with good aircon. shower easy to use.spacious wardrobe.TV which I did not turn on. Breakfast buffet simple but fresh and more than adequate for me.
- The staff (Alexandra and her brother are amazing), the location which is just at the city centre and some meters from the sea, breakfast and the cleaness + I loved their flexibility in allowing us to have the early check-in and the late check out. As we had 6h30 drive, this was a big plus!! Thank you
- Situated very close to the centre of the Old Town of l’Escala just a few minutes walk from the beach, this 2 year old hotel is very comfortable and one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The receptionist is very friendly and helpful. I booked the queen bedroom and the bed was a pleasure to sleep in. Within a five minute walk you have access to endless restaurants and tapas bars down by the seafront.
- The cleanliness was superb. The brother and sister who run the hotel are very friendly and could not be more helpful. The breakfast is excellent. A very relaxing experience. We will go again.
Hostal Spa Empúries
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Empúries is set in a restored building overlooking the Mediterranean from a secluded beach. It is located nearby Empuries Archaeological Site and is a 5-minute drive from L’Escala, on the Costa Brava.The charming rooms at Hostal Empúries all come with a work desk and include private bathrooms. Some rooms are equipped with satellite TV channels and many offer a terrace with great views of Portitxol Beach.The property has 2 restaurants: one serving gourmet Mediterranean food and the other offering a range of dishes in an informal environment.Hostal Empúries has a spa service at an extra cost, including a pool, saunas, a gym and shower circuit. Bicycles rented at the 24-hour reception desk.
- We loved so many things about this resort hotel. I think it is the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed at. My wife said it’s “soulful” and I agree. We had a wonderful balcony that looked out over the beautiful beach and the gorgeous Mediterranean. The staff are wonderful. We loved having the awesome healthy breakfasts every morning, with perfect coffee. We almost stayed at a hotel in nearby Roses and I’m so glad we didn’t. During our stay in Empuries we drove to Roses one day and found that Roses is crowded and noisy, while Empuries is quiet and beautiful. And the nearby ruins are fascinating for history buffs!
- The food was very good indeed- worth a visit for that reason alone; breakfast too.
- This is a hotel with elegant decoration, well appointed rooms, comfortable beds and an excellent location. We had a nice time here because we like the sea and swimming. The beach is beautiful. We came at the beginning of the high season before the prices doubled so it was good value.
- Lovely and quiet, the road at the front is not for vehicles so bikes and people only, Fabulously comfortable bed & verandah overlooking the sea, breakfast was superb and they had Gluten Free bread on request.
Great location, with amazing views.
Staff are really friendly and attentive.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking Empuriabrava Marina, Hotel Portofino Wellness is 1,000 feet from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It features an outdoor swimming pool, and each of its rooms has a balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Portofino Wellness has traditional Spanish décor with either tile or parquet floors. All rooms have air conditioning and satellite TV.Hotel Portofino’s restaurant serves a range of seafood and popular Mediterranean dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks Empuriabrava’s canals.The center of Empuriabrava is just a 5 minute walk from the Portofino. Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Park is less than one mile away, while the pretty coastal town of Roses is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- the location of the hotel, so that would be all I’m afraid
- Nice pool, location and everything else was very good. Free parking on the street.
- We liked the very helpful staff, the location of the pool was just in front of the main door, the pub opposite was part of the hotel and served a decent breakfast at a very good price. The seafront was not too far away and the whole place has canals that you could hire boats for a day cruising and sightseeing all the posh houses. This is a purpose built resort and is quite different from anywhere else but the beach area is huge and there are plenty of choices for places to eat at reasonable prices.
- The pool over the road was fantastic, and the restaurant in the evening sold good food but not cheap.
Room size and the large bath.
Parking outside of the hotel.
Hotel Casa Clara is located in the historic center of Castelló d’Empúries, in Catalunya’s Alt Empordà region. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with TV, free Wi-Fi and views of Castelló’s medieval Old Town.Casa Clara’s restaurant serves a selection of local dishes, with Mediterranean influences and vegetarian dishes on offer.You can drive to the Salvador Dalí Museum in Figueres in around 15 minutes, and to the pretty town of Cadaqués in 35 minutes.Beaches on the Costa Brava are located just 10 minutes’ drive away. Many nature reserves can be found in the area, such as Aiguamolls de l’Empordà, Cap de Creus, and l’Albera nature reserves.Girona Airport is located 45 minutes’ drive away, and Casa Clara offers a shuttle service on request.
- Very Very friendly staff and managment The Food in the restaurant is 5***********. ANY TIME AGAIN WE WOULD BOOK. IF WE LIVED NEAR WE WOULD VISIT THE RESTAURANT MORE OFTEN
- It is an atmospheric, cosy B&B in a beautiful authentic village. Hostess Anna is very sweet, kind, social and shows interest and time for her guests. She does her work with passion and enjoyment and you can see this back in everything. The beakfeast was perfect, made with patience and more than enough. I will definetly be coming back! Thanks dear Anna!
- Everything was just superb! Anna is the perfect hostess. You can see it from every move and smile that she loves what she is doing. Restaurant is absolutely must. We stayed there for 2 nights and enjoyed every minutes.
- I loved everything about Casa Clara! Our room was nice, clean and had a nice view from the third floor. The staff was friendly, and especially the manager (she seemed like one, not sure) was wonderful and made us feel comfortable in every way. We thought that going to a hotel restaurant for dinner would be the easy but boring thing to do, but they served wines from the area, local meat and tasty vegan choices as well. Everything we ate was really good! The town itself is a beautiful place and has so much more character than the beach spots close by. I fully recommend going for a visit!
- Everything : the welcome, the attentive and friendly service, the food, very nice breakfast served on the terrass, the location in the historical center, the amenities.
Emporium is a family-run gastronomic hotel in the historic center of Castelló d’Empúries, in Catalonia’s Alt Empordà region. It offers a One-Michelin-Star gourmet restaurant with an award-winning wine cellar.The hotel is just 2.5 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava and Empuriabrava Marina. The area around Castelló is part of the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park. There is easy access by road to Girona, with free parking at the hotel.Bedrooms at the Emporium Hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The hotel also has a relaxing lounge and a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks all day.The hotel’s elegant Empòrium restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine. It offers tasting menus and a daily set menu, as well as à la carte dishes. The extensive wine list includes many local wines.
- They are nice at the hotel, but very rude at the restaurant. If you stay here, have your meals and drinks elsewhere.
- staff very friendly and helpful. Easy to find as we were on a walking holiday. The young man behind reception gave us useful information for our next destination which was El Port de La Selva.
- The bed was comfy. Location good to go to old town
- Location, free car park and short driving distance to sea
- Elena, the owner of the Hotel, super helpful and kind.
Hotel Castell Blanc
This former Catalan country house in Roses Bay is just 1.4 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It offers an outdoor pool, a mini golf course and a games room with a billiards table.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Castell Blanc feature satellite TV, and some of them have pool views. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The vaulted restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and you can enjoy a drink outside on the terrace, overlooking the pool.Set just 7 minutes’ walk from Empuriabrava’s charming marina, the hotel is located 9.3 mi from Figueres – birthplace of artist Salvador Dalí. You can drive to his house-museum in around 30 minutes. Barcelona is 84 mi away.
- Nice building away from the noise and mess of center town. The staff and the director are efficient and helpful. T
- The staff were very friendly and helpful with information and guidence of the area, things to do and places to eat. The breakfast was excellent and compehensive. Plenty of restaurant choice and a lovely sandy beach. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable. Would love to go back and enjoy the hotel pool facilities.
Large room with private balcony overlooking the pool. Food in restaurant was very good.
The price of the stay was excellent value for money.
- Well located. Great swimming pool. Price was quite correct for the hotel.
- Mosquitos in the room which means you might get quite a few bites while youre sleeping. Room could be described as sufficient.
Top Hotels In Montiró Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montiró Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montiró Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montiró Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!