10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montijos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Montijos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montijos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montijos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montijos Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montijos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montijos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montijos Tenerife:
Hotel Sun Holidays
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in a pedestrian street in the old town of Puerto de la Cruz, a 5-minute walk from the center, Sun Holidays offers rooms and studios with balcony. The property is 1,000 feet from Playa Jardín Beach.Bright rooms and studios have a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Studios include a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, traditional restaurants, and supermarkets in the surrounding area. Other on-site facilities include a shared lounge with TV.Tenerife Norte Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away, and the popular park of Loro Parque is 1 mi from Sun Holidays. A free public parking is available nearby, and free Wi-Fi is also provided.
- Great localization, clean room, towels changed everyday, roomservice everyday, nice small balcony, good working fridge, quiet big bathroom with toilet. For us it was a pleasure to be there, we recommend this place. We would like to visit this hotel again on the future.
- Perfect choice in Puerto de la Cruz if you are looking for affordable hotel. We had a lovely room and every day cleaning. Playa Jardin just in 10 minutes walk. I am also thankful to the friendly and helpful stuff.
Nicely decorated room
Good sized bathroom
- The service at the hotel is very helpful and polite. There was a mistake in the reservation, and as a result I got 2 single beds. The next day I got a room with a beautiful view of the ratings and a volcano with one bed.
location close to city center and bus station
hotel staff put an extra bed for my kids for no charge, very nice of them
Elegance Dania Park
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto de la Cruz, Elegance Dania Park is 1,950 feet from the coast. It offers free Wi-Fi and features a sun terrace with sea view. Plaza del Charco Square is a 5-minute walk away.Elegance Dania Park rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony. Each room has a bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel offers a bar, buffet restaurant and hair salon.Paseo San Telmo Boulevard is a 10-minute walk from the property. Lago Martiánez is 0.7 mi away.
- The room was very basic and as with rest of the hotel is in need alof a cost of paint at the very least.the food was poor quality and again very basic.
- The location is great. The staff are friendly. You basically get what you pay for and this is economic accommodation. I will return but only for short stays.
- Location was great staff were great but! Seriously needs an update the pool area shut at 6pm prompt!! Bit early in the summer also the all inclusive finished at 10pm and that was when you could get a drink in the bar as usually only 1staff till 9.30 so long queues! Also even at night in the entertainment room you could still only get drinks in stupid little plastic glasses could not get a pint anywhere!
- Location is perfect, i like swimming pools and jacuzzi at the top floor.
- value for money…the property needs some refurbishment and the lobby area is bleak, but cant complain. we had a big corner balconey bed was comfordable..room cleaned eyery day
Hotel Elegance Miramar
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This traditional and charming hotel is located on the beautiful Taoro Hill with impressive views over the sea and the Orotava Valley. It offers free WiFi in public areas.Built on the site of a former 19th century country-house, it offers casual comfort in a relaxing environment amid colorful subtropical gardens, yet close to the town center.The Miramar’s buffet Restaurant serves international cuisine and traditional Canary Island dishes. Breakfast is available from 07:30 until 09:30.The ideal place for those who wish easy access to the variety of options Puerto de la Cruz has to offer, but still want to ensure a relaxing and peaceful holiday base.
- The buffet was appalling.The bar service was worse than appalling.This was all inclusive until 10.pm.The drinks including spirits and mixers were served in a small plastic glass and the barman refused to add a slice of lemon to a gin and tonic until after 10.00 pm when you had to pay.There was an added bonus of a glass!!The hotel is generally very tired.I am a resident in Teneriffe and often stay in hotels here for short brakes.This was by far the worst one I have ever stayed in.The final straw when comparing prices for the two night stay with the rest of our party (There were 18 of us on a golfing trip) The average price was in the region of €80 for the two nights.I was charged €168.The reception staff would not help and said I would have to take it up with who I had booked with.I will be contacting booking.com seperately
- staff were friendly . the breakfast was as I would expect. I always found the towels and room to be clean . In all if the price was right I would come again. I come to Tenerife twice a year and have stayed with elegance several times
- the food was good managed to park in hotel grounds
- Good location, good breakfast, nice view to the mountains and ocean.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this large hotel which was really good value for money. It has a superb location above the bustle of the town and most attractive gardens and swimming pool with other facilities in the grounds. Our room had a lovely view over the town and bay. For the price of half board the selection of food at the buffet was much more comprehensive than anticipated, even including wines and juices.
Hotel Panoramica Garden
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in northern Tenerife, Hotel Panoramica Garden has a heated freshwater pool, extensive gardens, padel courts and apartments with sea or mountain views. It offers a free shuttle to Puerto de la Cruz.Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodations includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Hotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 mi away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 mi away.
- Everything nice and clean. The food was delicious a there were many options from which to choose. Lovely view! Free Wi-Fi however on request. Free wine at dinner.
- Well located, great view, nice place , for sure visit again
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Excellent breakfast buffet, optional dinner buffet at € 10 p.p.
8 times a day bus service to downtown Puerto de la Cruz
- good location and great value for money. also free wine at dinner was great. staff very helpful
4Dreams Hotel Chimisay
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. 4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is located in Puerto de la Cruz. Set on a pedestrian street of the city center, it offers a 24-hour reception and a roof terrace with an outdoor pool.Functional rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a work desk. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The roof terrace has views of the ocean and the surrounding mountains, and there is free WiFiavailable. A bicycle rental and car hire are also available.The property offers a buffet breakfast for an extra charge.The 4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is just 2,800 feet from Playa Jardín Beach. There are many shops and bars within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
Big, clean, comfortable apartment.
Stuff was friendly.
Location was near very good restaurants.
- Central but quiet location with easy access to bars, restaurants and the seafront without needing taxis etc.
- Location, staff, pool and smoking area….. I had to leave 2 days early and the staff have given me 2 days free to use in the future …. Perfect
- Friendly and helpful staff, cleanliness and the pool at the roof top
- This hotel was excellent value for money,clean,spotless staff were very conscientious,breakfast was very good and a wide selection to choose from,situated in the heart of Puerto del la Cruz, surprisingly very quiet,
- Big, clean, comfortable apartment.
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is situated in a residential area of San Antonio, 1 miles from a sandy beach and the resort center and one mile from the famous Lago Martiánez.The Acuario has fantastic views of Mount Teide and Puerto de la Cruz and due to its excellent location it is particularly popular with couples and young holiday-makers who seek simple yet friendly accommodations with good levels of service.During the day, guests at the Acuario like to soak up the sun by the outdoor swimming pool and use the pool bar for light snacks and drinks. For more substantial meals, the hotel has two restaurants, which offer good international cuisine. For those guests wishing to venture outside the hotel, there is also a bus service to the resort center.
- The price was low for the stay – but you get what you pay for.
- Great value hotel (booked last minute), with friendly staff and clean and comfy rooms.
- Clean room, fully equipped, soundproofed, overlooking the mountains, rich and varied breakfast.
- It was very clean, the food was great, excellent value for the money.
- We had halfboard and the food was great, the stuff is very kind and helpful! Only the beds were realy hard and the room was a bit small, but it was worth the money…
Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a swimming pool and garden area, Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is set at the heart of the tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz, in the north of the island of Tenerife. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Set overlooking the sea, you can enjoy excellent views from the hotel. Stroll down to the beach from this hotel, and relax on the fine sands. You can cool off by taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is equipped with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a sunbathe.Take a walk from here to the Plaza del Charco and the small, fishing port of Puerto de la Cruz – popular destinations in Tenerife.
- The food and staff of the whole hotel, the location of the hotel as well as the view..
The lounge was a nice area to relax but could do with some games, activities for family entertainment.
Clean rooms and friendly staff. Decent variety of food. Lovely pool and clean pool area.
- Location , nice pool , restaurant surprisingly good food
- The hotel is very well run – staff are very professional and polite – ignore negatives reviews about staff. During our stay we had no problems with any staff from domestic staff to reception all were really nice. It was like a family run hotel with all staff doing different jobs to care for the area where they worked. Well done to you all. I would definitely return again and use hotel as a base as it’s clean and well kept – yes there are things that need updating but then I’ve been to high end 5 stars and they need updating- so all those who complain about doors needing painting , grout to be redone – look around your own home before making judgement.
- Very close to the beach, nice and helpful staff 🙂
Hotel Perla Tenerife
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Perla Tenerife is located in Puerto de la Cruz and is under 0.6 mi from the beach. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Perla Tenerife are spacious and bright. Each room has a private bathroom, fridge and satellite TV.Facilities at the Perla include a sun terrace and evening entertainment. There is also a buffet restaurant.Guests can make use of the free shuttle bus between the hotel and the center of Puerto de la Cruz. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just over 12 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly. Food was lovely. Local fresh food. Decent location and free mini bus for those who struggle to walk hills. Also very clean.
*Great value for the money
*Nice food. There were written explanations that I we found useful
- We already put a complaints in while on Holiday.I wish we changed hotel.In the town there are Spainish men in bars druging Three Stoctish woman and małe who at our Hotel.Radę went on,i went to police station with them.Met another wittness a woman who also been attack and her boyfriend.The last week of hols a couple only at the Hotel for a day,went to town and got attack.The Spainish men took the boyfriend away from his girlfriend tried to radę her and tried to put drugs down her throut.The boyfriend got done over.Money taken,So mobiles,and bank cards.I am ahoj What is happing to our British people in the Hotel in this town.We are all getting together to do something about this.THIS MUST STOP.
- Friendly welcoming hotel. Service in restaurant and bar excellent. Not suitable for very young children. Free bus into Puerto. Food equivalent to star rating.
- Nice people working in the facility,nice bahaviour, good customer service.
Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites
Featuring spectacular mountain and sea views, the Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites offers a free shuttle bus service to Puerto de la Cruz. It has a spa, freshwater swimming pools and a restaurant.Hotel Spa La Quinta Park Suites is surrounded by lush, sub-tropical gardens where you can enjoy magnificent views of Mount Teide, the Atlantic Ocean, Orotava Valley and Puerto de la Cruz.Some rooms are located in the main building, while others are located in an annex building. Air-conditioned suites feature a lounge, a terrace and a fully equipped kitchen. They also have a private bathroom located in a quiet area.The onsite restaurant serves buffet meals.
- our suite was out of this world.the self service meals were excellent.The staff in the bar-hall,were very helpfull,nothing was to much trouble for them.Roberto one of the waitter,s,in the bar-hall,was excellent.everything about the place is first class.Thank you Booking.Com .for your excellent service,we will certinely book with you again.John&jean.
- the food was lovely and the restaurant very clean and staff very welcoming .
- the beds were extra comfy and ambiente was so relaxing ,it was a very healing holiday for me and my partner,and i would like to go here more often at least every 6 months,energy of th e place was so calming and healing
- The room has a beautiful view, very clean and big enough. Friendly, kind staff. Thank you!
- Very clean and friendly. Breakfast is superb. Beautiful sunsets are a bonus!
H10 Tenerife Playa
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. H10 Tenerife Playa is across from Martiánez Lake and just 150 feet from the sea, in Puerto De La Cruz. This stylish hotel features 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool.All rooms at the Tenerife Playa are bright and air-conditioned. Each room has a TV and a full bathroom.Overlooking the sea, the Tenerife Playa’s El Drago restaurant features live show cooking, while El Lagar offers poolside dining. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace, or at the El Tinerfe bar.The Playa is just a 10 minute walk from the center of Puerto De La Cruz and one mile from the nearest golf course. Mount Teide National Park can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- We bought an upgrade to a senior suite and then things was much better.
- Staff were lovely, even though we were only there for 2 nights still got clean towels and the room cleaned I’ve been to places for 4 nights before and because it was only a short stay they never bothered! Beds were super comfy.
- The service was very helpful it was very clean and the place was lovely. Would recommend it to anyone
- The location, chill out terrace and view from the room were excellent. The staff are very friendly and everywhere is clean.
- Nice clean room. The breakfast and dinner we had was above all the expectations. Friendly staff
Top Hotels In Montijos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montijos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montijos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montijos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!