10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montgomery Village California – Top Hotel Reviews
Montgomery Village California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montgomery Village California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montgomery Village California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montgomery Village California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montgomery Village California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montgomery Village California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montgomery Village California:
DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Next to the Foxtail Golf Club and minutes from a variety of wineries, this hotel in Rohnert Park, California offers on-site restaurant and guestrooms with coffeemakers.Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country features a seasonal outdoor pool and Jacuzzi tub. Guests can also play a game of tennis or take advantage of the fitness center at this hotel. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar.Award-wining wineries including Kendall Jackson and Gallo Sonoma are only a short drive from the Sonoma Doubletree Hotel. Guests can also explore the Armstrong Redwoods State Park or relax on the Bodega Bay.
- Room was very comfortable. Bed was firm, yet comfortable. Didn’t like sound from floor above in the early morning. Restaurant service was good except for delay in delivering cocktail.
- Loved the area, room was very comfortable and quiet. Staff was incredibly kind and helpful.
- The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The room was comfortable and cozy and I really liked how we had two sinks. The fridge in the room was a plus and I lived having a balcony although it was not private.
- Always a friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Ordered off the menu.
- Location was ok, I guess that some rooms have a view on the golf club – ours didn’t
Travelodge Santa Rosa
This hotel is just off Highway 101 in Santa Rosa, California, and a mile from Luther Burbank Gardens. It features a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi access, and an outdoor pool.Basic rooms at Travelodge Santa Rosa have a sitting area and cable TV. They are also equipped with a refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a safe.The front desk at the Santa Rosa Travelodge is open 24 hours a day. Newspapers are provided every morning, and the hotel is pet friendly.Annadel State Park is 6 miles from Travelodge Santa Rosa. Bennett Valley Golf is 2.7 miles away.
- Travelodge was next door to Denny’s, so a decent breakfast was available.
- Price was right. This place has a lot of bad reviews, but we had a good experience. They’ve cleaned the place up well. Our room had some older features, but they all worked. Our room had a bigger TV than our relatives who stayed at Hilton. We also had a mini-fridge & microwave, something they did not. Mattress was comfortable and sheets/towels were clean.
The manager was really helpful and friendly
Bed was very comfortable
Very good breakfast
- Nothing terrible room it was not clean, bathroom was mouldy this was the highest price we paid for a hotel room in A 2 week trip and it was terrible
- The staff was friendly and very accomodating. The allowed us to have a few extra hours past check-out time, which was extremely helpful to us. Continental breakfast was appreciated, and was available after the normal time period. Thank you.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wydown Hotel offers accommodations in St. Helena.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa is 14 miles from Wydown Hotel, and Napa is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 49 miles from Wydown Hotel.
- Great boutique hotel in St. Helena! Excellent location and hotel staff was very accommodating. I will be back!
- My husband had surgery at St. Helena hospital. It was a great location for me to go back and forth. It was very quiet, relaxing, clean and safe. The staff was wonderful. We will come back when fully recovered.
- Excellent faciliteies, friendly staff, great location.
- Excellent customer service, amenities and breakfast. Very comfortable and is located in downtown St. Helena. Many shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Larger rooms than expected in this perfectly located downtown hotel. The staff were incredible, and the happy hour, breakfast and complimentary drinks in the room were added bonuses.
Hotel La Rose
Featuring an outdoor terrace, this majestic downtown Santa Rosa, CA hotel is in Historic Railroad Square. Local shops and restaurants are steps away and a 10-minute drive from Charles M. Schulz Museum.A private entrance, cable TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom are included in every room. Period furnishings and dark wood décor are featured.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to this downtown to Hotel La Rose. Dry cleaning services are available upon request. Dark wood furnishings and classic décor are featured throughout the lobby.Pacific Coast Aviation Museum and Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club is within a 15-minute drive of Hotel La Rose. Pacific Coast Highway 1 at Bodega Bay is a 40-minute drive away.
- We loved the old charm and the cleanliness. Location is also a plus!
- This is a beautiful hotel. The front desk person was very professional and helpful with information. The room was beautiful as well. The hotel is located centrally close to many dinner options. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return.
- The beds were very comfy! The carriage house where our room was (located across the street from the main hotel) was secure and quiet. The room was immaculate. I appreciated the complementary wine tasting on Friday night in the lobby as well as the continental breakfast in the morning (included in the rate) which featured make-your-own waffles – always a plus.
- Nice, cozy room. Great access to restaurants. Lovely breakfast in the morning!
- We stayed in a king room and it was spacious extra pillows available and loved the cottages we stayed in
Located near historic downtown Santa Rosa, this Wine Country hotel has free Wi-Fi and complimentary sparkling water and coffee in each guest room. Kendall Jackson Wine Estate is a 15-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and espresso coffee machine are featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Hotel Azura. A compact refrigerator is also provided. Free local and long distance calls within the United States are available to guests.A 24-hour front desk greats guests at the this hotel.Sonoma County Fairgrounds are 3.5 miles from Hotel Azura. D’Argenzio Winery is a 15-minute walk from the property.
- The bed was bomb. I really liked the shower and the location
The pillows are amazing
I have major back problems and the bed was excellent
- It took at 10 min to get warm water to shower not hot. Ten min at least. Only thing that was really disappointing about hotel
- Bed was comfy everything was clean and comfortable.
Really nice staff. Very comfy bed. All the appropriate amenities. There’s a good coffee-shop-type restaurant just across a not-busy street. They open at 6 and stay open late. Very friendly and efficient staff.
Excellent location for freeway access; walking distance to downtown Santa rosa.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
One of our top picks in Santa Rosa.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country offers accommodations in Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bodega Bay is 19 miles from Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, and Napa is 25 miles from the property.
- Joel, who checked us in and out at the front door was exceptional.
- Our experience was amazing. My issue is the lighting in the bathrooms, when I am at home, the lighting and or type of bulbs show my face with no or less flaws, but your and most if not all Hotel bathroom lights and mirrors make me me look frightful, and I must add, most of my friends and family say the same thing about Hotel bathroom lights. Also, when showering, the mirrors fog up, its impossible to see yourself, shave, do makeup etc.
The pool was heated and clean. Hot tub nice too. Lobby pretty and open.
Bed comfortable and room had nice black out shades. Refrigerator in room.
- Location was good, good breakfast, staff were friendly, wine tasting in the lobby.
- Nice facility. Clean, comfortable, quality furnishings and fixtures. Great coffee shop nearby (Flying Goat Coffee).
Less than a 10-minute drive from the Charles M Schulz Museum, this Santa Rosa inn features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Perched on the coast, Tomales Bay Oyster Company is just 30 miles away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room has a wake-up service, a sitting area and free toiletries in the private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are also provided in rooms at Redwood Inn.Fax and photocopying services are available at Santa Rosa Redwood Inn. The entire property is non-smoking. Free parking is available on site.Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport is 9 miles away. D’Argenzio Winery, Matanzas Creek Winery and Trecini Cellars are within a 10-minute drive of Redwood Inn.
- Comfortable bed coffee maker and snacks easy access to hiway
- The help and room were excellent. The amenities were excellent. The room excellent. Very affordable. Thank you!
- The building & facilities are older, but this is one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at on the inside! Very clean & comfortable.
- The room was very well laid out. The bathroom was nice and clean, with a good shower. Although they do not offer a free breakfast, they did supply the room with a nice welcome package of snacks and drinks that were of decent quality. There were plenty of chairs and a writing table. The TV had a large screen. All-in-all a very pleasant experience with a convenient location at a decent price.
- The staff was awesome. After we checked out we received a call from the front office. They informed us that we had left an Ipad in the bedside drawer. It would have been easy for a worker to take it but they were honest and returned it to its owner.
Courtyard by Marriott Santa Rosa
Set within the Sonoma Wine Country, the 100% non-smoking Courtyard Santa Rosa features a heated pool and a well-equipped gym.Guests can relax in the lobby sitting area, or in the shaded gazebo on the grounds. A round hot tub is available in the pool area, to relax after a long day of traveling.The guest rooms at the Santa Rosa have work desks and free Wi-Fi. They all come equipped with tea/coffee-making facilities. The hotel also features a 24-hour coffee station in the lobby.The Pacific coast is a 30-minute drive away. The hotel is about 500 feet from Historic Railroad Square.
- the fluffy pillows and the comfortable bed along with the netflix access
- Bed was quite firm and we faced the street which made our room loud bit it was clean and staff was friendly.
- Beds and pillows are excellent. Quiet, Non Smoking totally. Staff very pleasant. I am a Marriott Platinum card member with elite status and was not embarrassed at all with all aspects of the facility
- I enjoyed my stay, staff was very friendly and even accommodated my request for a first floor room. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
- I had no problem with facility staff was wonderful location great.
Motel 6 Santa Rosa South California
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! The Charles M Schultz Museum is less than a 15-minute walk from this Santa Rosa motel. Free morning coffee is available in the lobby and each guest room features cable TV.Guest rooms at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South California are brightly furnished and have air conditioning. Free local calls are also available. Wi-Fi is provided.An outdoor pool with a furnished patio is also available for guest use. For guest convenience an on-site laundromat and vending machines are featured.Sonoma County Fairgrounds and the Church Built From One Tree are less than a 10-minute drive from the South California Motel 6 Santa Rosa.
- Location is fine, not too far from downtown Santa Rosa
- Everything was great the housekeeping and front desk all was great
- Bed was really comfortable, through cleaning and service desk was helpful
- I liked that the staff was friendly and attentive. When I called in regards to a couple yelling at each other for about 20 minutes, they handled it immediately and respectfully.
Getting a refund to my card and leaving the property as quickly as I
could, after discovering a bedbug infestation.
Hotel Santa Rosa
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! Off Highway 101, this Santa Rosa, California hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sonoma County Fair Grounds and Golf Course are a 10-minute drive away.A cable TV, a microwave, and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the pet-friendly guest rooms at the Vagabond Inn Santa Rosa. The temperature-controlled rooms include a work table and chairs.Local wineries such as Siduri Wines & Novy Family Winery and Paradise Ridge Winery are within a 10-minute drive of the Santa Rosa Vagabond Inn. Wells Fargo Center for the Arts is a 5-minute drive away.
- The woman who checked me in was very accommodating. There was a swimming pool and no sound of traffic.
- The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. I did hear the freeway noise from the room I was staying at but overall the noise level was fine. The bed was comfortable and the location for me was perfect. Sam’s Cafe was very close and a great little diner.
- The bed was fine. The noise level was fine. The staff was great. Especially the girl with the red hair. She was very professional and accommodating.I was allowed check out late since I had such a late check-in. That made me happy. The outside of the hotel is very well done. Free wifi and parking was great.
Room was fairly clean and apparently recently redecorated.
Fridge & Microwave clean.
Do-it-yourself-waffle station included at breakfast was tasty.
- Front staff was very nice and addressed our issues promptly! Nice having a place to get a good, full size breakfast at the restaurant right outside the front door!
Top Hotels In Montgomery Village California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montgomery Village California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montgomery Village California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montgomery Village California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!