10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montferri Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montferri Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montferri Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montferri Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montferri Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montferri Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montferri Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montferri Catalonia:
Located 20 minutes’ drive from Tarragona and 10 minutes from the high-speed AVE train station, this hotel offers comfortable, well-appointed accommodations in quiet, relaxing, restful surroundings.This well-equipped hotel’s facilities include a bar, tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool in the attractive, tranquil gardens.Valls is a quiet, pretty town of tradition and history. The town is the home of the famous Spanish delicacy calçots, tender spring onions roasted over an open fire and eaten dipped in a sauce. The tradition of Castells, or human towers, also originated here over 200 years ago. Now, at festivals in Catalonia, several colles castelleres (teams) meet and try to build the most impressive human towers or pyramids that they can.The hotel is located on the way of the Ruta del Cister, home of the ancient monasteries of Santes Creus, Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges.
- The pool was lovely with waitress service. But our biggest surprise was our room, it was massive as was the bed and it was motorised, just like the one in the advert. Thora Hird would have approved!
- Friendly staff. Excellent restaurant. Very good value for money.
Staff at check-in were really friendly and helpful.
Restaurant was very good; I recommend the house special paella
- This is an excellent hotel. Rooms are very comfortable. Good cafe with pool service and breakfast. Very good restaurant next door, can charge to room. Staff are helpful…and everything is well managed. good value and a pleasant experience.
- Wonderful service and helpful staff, beautiful garden and comfortable rooms with big beds
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in the old fishing district of Torredembarra, this pleasant hotel is located just 50 feet from the seafront on Baix a Mar Beach. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, 15 minutes’ walk from the center.The rooms at Hotel Morros feature a TV and a safe. Each one comes with a private bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast selection is served either in the dining room or your own room. There are also several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.The Morros is close to several sandy beaches, including a nudist beach, and the beautiful Catalan countryside. The area has several golf courses and PortAventura Theme Park is 30 minutes’ drive away.Tarragona can be reached in about 20 minutes by car and Reus Airport is 19 mi away.
Perfect location! 5 minutes to train station (all directions!), 5 minutes to port, big SPAR shop in the next building, some restaurants and two seconds to the beach! It is really perfect location! No tabacco shops nearby (maybe will be a problem for some people). Taxi from Reus airport costs 50 EUR, but on bus+train you can pay only 8 EUR.
So I really appreciate all staff for their help and good attitude. Special thanks to ladies working on breakfast, you were so lovely! The coffee was just amazing and also cookies 🙂
- Location: off old square right off beach. Old town is within walking distance.
- Very quiet midweek in June and very close to the sea.
- The staff at Hotel Morros was very friendly and nice and gave excellent advice in terms of travelling and finding my way through the city. Furthermore, it is located a 30 second walk away from the beach and many bars and restaurant, making it the ideal location for a relaxing beach holiday.
- Location good for the beach room and bathroom functional but basic
- Perfect location! 5 minutes to train station (all directions!), 5 minutes to port, big SPAR shop in the next building, some restaurants and two seconds to the beach! It is really perfect location! No tabacco shops nearby (maybe will be a problem for some people). Taxi from Reus airport costs 50 EUR, but on bus+train you can pay only 8 EUR.
Cal Maginet is set in the Medieval village of Vilaverd, 3.1 mi from Montblanc. Built in 1605, it offers free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant, serving seasonal local food and wines.Cal Maginet has original wooden beams and earth tiles. Rooms are decorated in a simple, rustic style and have a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace or a seating area with fireplace and TV.Vilaverd is located on the edge of the Prades Mountains, in the Conca de Barbarà region of central Catalonia. Just 9.9 mi away is Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Maginet’s tour desk can provide information about the area.
- Authentic Katalonia village. Nice personal, nice vine selection
- Even though we had one of the smaller rooms, it was quite spacious with a good bathroom and a good shower. The evening meal offered was good quality and beautifully prepared and presented. The wine list is all local wines and we found them excellent.
Mercé (the manager/host) was very kind to adapt breakfast timetable to suit our needs. My son was playing in a tournament in Valls and we needed an early breakfast.
Our room had a lovely balcony.
Property is very nice.
The only drawback is NO PARKING.
It is difficult to find space at night.
Our room wea on second floor w/out elevator
- Everything! It was just perfect. In the last 6 years i can’t remember that i stayed in a better hotel then this one.
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Located in the town of Altafulla on the Costa Dorada, Hotel Yola is just 150 feet from the beach and offers simple and spacious rooms. The outdoor pool is set within gardens.The buffet restaurant at Yola serves an extensive choice of traditional cuisine. The hotel also offers a lounge area with a TV where guests can relax. There is free WiFi throughout.Yola has rooms with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. They come with a private bathroom complete with amenities.Tarragona is 6.2 mi from Hotel Yola, while Barcelona is 56 mi away. The tour desk can help to organize excursions to attractions such as the Roman villa at Els Munts.
- Front desk staff was excellent and helpful. We enjoyed the pool. The beach was wonderful and just a short walk. Air conditioning was appreciated since it was hot outside.
- The loveliest staff. Great location. Spotless and clean. Great value beach hotel. Can’t fault it at all!!
- The best thing was relaxing by the pool in the garden. It’s not far from the train station. It is very close to the beach and the village’s square. The Catalan lunch menu in the hotel’s restaurant is really good!! The breakfast didn’t have many options, but it was ok.
- Very friendly staff. The nice swimming pool. Excellent location a few steps from the beautiful sandy beach. Hotel is basic, but clean and comfortable, and perfectly suited to spend the weekend at the sea.
- The lady at reception was charming and very helpful. For an extra 20 euros you don’t have to check out until 4pm / 1600 hours, which was perfect.
Offering a garden and a outdoor pool, Hotel Peralta is located in the Mediterranean countryside, in a quiet village, 13 mi from Salou and 10 minutes’ drive from beaches in Costa Daurada. Sitges is 26 mi from the property.Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant which serves a natural and organic breakfast in the gardens next to the swimming pool.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. Tarragona is 7.5 mi from Hotel Peralta. Reus Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- Nice quite location, good breakfast, very friendly staff.
- This was foremost the most friendly hotelstaff I’ve ever met (and I’ve been in a large number of hotels…).
Peralta was our favourite hotel so we decided to stay a night longer as planned. We were lucky to enjoy two of the beautiful individually decorated rooms with different styles and topics. In Peralta you can visit the world in a few nights
Spend a night in morocco, sub-Sahara west Africa and then in India or South America or Jordan. Every single room is decorated with original pieces from all over the world.
You can see and feel the passion of someone who loves travelling and puts lot of love and hard work into his passion.
All details ( house, decoration, music etc.) are perfectly coordinated.
The garden and the pool are the perfect place to relax and to let the stress fall down.
The staff was very friendly, polite and passionate about their job.
The restaurant and the breakfast were excellent! We had the best cheese cake ever!
Muchos Gracias! Greetings from Berlin!
This is a unique place. Each room is themed on a place in the world with the furniture bought in that country.
The dinner is superb and the family will do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your stay
Truly a jewel
- The room was beautiful with a hanging bed! Staff were lovely and extremely helpful, even translating the menu for me. The food was delicious. The pool & gardens were gorgeous.
Hotel Class Valls
Hotel Class Valls is modern and comfortable, located in Valls, 20 minutes’ drive from Tarragona. It offers free WiFi and free bicycle use. It has a fitness center with a hot tub, sauna and an outdoor pool with loungers.All rooms at the Class Valls Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as a work desk and satellite TV. Each room has a mini-bar with a free bottle of water. The hot water in the hotel is heated using energy from the solar panels on the roof.The Class Valls’ restaurant, El Tast Valls, specializes in traditional Mediterranean cuisine and uses fresh, local produce. The hotel also offers massages at an extra cost.The Hotel Class features 2 spaces where customers can charge their electric vehicles without cost. Valls is located on Catalunya’s Cistercian Route, between the Tarragona and Conca de Barberà wine-making regions. It is only 12 mi from the beaches and resorts of the Costa Daurada coastline.
- We stayed here to break up a long journey & to be close to Poblet monastery. It is a modern, well appointed business-person hotel with a pool & spa. Comfortable spacious rooms with good air con. Breakfast quite good with FRESH orange juice, squeezed in front of your own eyes, & machine generated drinkable coffee.
- Nice comfy beds. Very clean and lots of towels. Liked the possibility to have the jacuzzi booked only for us, very romantic.
Very kind staff, the jacuzzi was excellent (although the water a bit cold).
A tasty supper. We didn’t have the breakfast, I found it a little expensive (10 euro per person).
The hotel is new and very clean.
A confortable bed.
- Dinner set is calue for money with house wine. and nice staff.
- Right from the entrance polite and friendly staff are welcoming guests. I was served quickly and in a professional and warm manner. Rooms are fairly big, clean & quiet – which in combination with comfy mattress and pillow facilitated a good night sleep. In the morning breakfast was superb – freshly prepared and plenty to choose from. Fab coffee 🙂
Hotel Restaurante La Masieta
The family-run Hotel Restaurante La Masieta is located 1.2 mi from Creixell Beach, 12 mi from Tarragona. With an impressive yellow façade, it features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony, most with pool views. Each stylish room also features a TV, safe and private bathroom.Breakfast is available at La Masieta. The charming restaurant has a large fireplace, and there is a bar and garden terrace.The hotel offers a tour desk and easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Reus Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Our bedroom had a balcony over the courtyard and it was very lovely.
- Nothing no restaurant shabby surroundings in a rundown area
- Landscaping, design of buildings is superior. Very clean rooms, grounds. Staff very supportive and friendly.
- Great location, amazing food, very nice staff, the place is arranged with great taste, cozy and intimate
1.The staff were very friendly and helpful trying to translate Spanish to English throughout our stay.
2.The Food was top notch and decent price aswell
3. Its a hidden gem within the creixell area and the grounds were very clean
4. Ideal spot if you just want to relax and get away from the night life
Hotel Gran Claustre
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Gran Claustre is in the historic center of Altafulla, near Tarragona, 15 minutes’ walk from a sandy beach. It offers an outdoor pool and rooftop terrace with beautiful views.All rooms at this small, charming hotel have a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The Gran Claustre’s rooftop terrace offers great views of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as of the Tamarit and Altafulla Castles. A thermal circuit and hot tub is available at an extra cost on prior request.The Les Bruixes de Buriac Restaurant offers à la carte options with fresh, local ingredients. The wine list includes more than 100 different wines.Free public parking is possible on site. Reus Airport is within a short drive, and there are beaches within 1.2 miles.
- The hotel is situated in a quiet location in the historic centre of the town. The original convent building has been sympathetically restored to provide fabulous accommodation. There are spa facilities although we did not try them and for those wishing to visit the beach, the hotel has it’s own beach club with shuttle service.
Fabulous hotel in the old part of town.
Free shuttle service to the beach.
Spa was good nice treatments
Incredible design and architecture
Wonderful breakfast in a spectacular space
Beautiful pool area
- The hotel is in a beautiful old building, carefully furnished with both period & contempory pieces to provide stylish, comfortable communal spaces. The rooms are clean & comfortable and the breakfast excellent.
The situation inside the old Wall of the town
the pool and the spa
the romos….better in the old building
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Oreneta is located 1,300 feet from the old town of Altafulla, 6.2 mi from Tarragona. It offers free Wi-Fi, and rooms with cable TV.All rooms at the Oreneta Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also come with a private bathroom.The Oreneta has its own restaurant with an outdoor terrace where guests can eat during the summer months.The 16th-century Sant Martí Church is just 1,300 feet away from the Oreneta, and the beach is 0.9 mi away. The hotel is located 10 minutes’ drive away from AP7, which links Barcelona and Valencia. There is free public parking nearby and private parking on site for an extra cost.
- Friendly courteous and helpful especially as we arrived a couple of hours early. The food and general ambiance made this stop over truly memorable. Will be. recommending to all our F n F.
- Beds were firm, as I like. Aircon worked well. Place was really clean and staff super friendly. Breakfast was great. In short I’d have no problem recommending this to a friend.
- Great hotel, very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Best hotel we stayed in throughout our road trip holiday. Very peaceful town and 5 min walk in to the old part of the town.
- quiet place, car park in front of the hotel, staff very helpful and we recommend to eat at the restaurant.
- Everything lived up to our expectations. A wonderfully run hotel.
La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Creixell, La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only has a garden and terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some units at La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only also feature a garden view. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bera Arch is 0.7 miles from La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only. Reus Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very comfortable room and very helpful staff. Good bar and restaurant en nice terrace for drinks & dining. Very clean rooms with everything that you’ll need!
I needed an easy overnight stop and booked the La Nova Tenalla, Creixell, via Mobile phone, my Input was Tarragona and by mobile I could not see that Creixell is not a Suburb but ca 17 km away from City in a quasi no man’s land, Camping area with seaside, Location for me uninteresting. This was my fault and afterwards I got more happy. The hotel was well located from the motorway and only a few blocks for the beach. I drove there but the place I saw was empty in the evening. The hostess and the waitress were very friendly and welcoming. The room was small but clean and equipped with all necessities. Bathroom and shower were very small for a big guy like me.
I was the only guest in the Restaurant but the Food was very good.
For an overnight stop it came out as a good choice.
- We needed an easy overnight stop. The hotel was well located from the motorway and only a few blocks for the beach, so we were able to enjoy an evening beachfront mojito. The hostess was very friendly and welcoming, so we felt like friends arriving home. Our breakfast was lovely and servedwith equal warmth.
- Accueil du personnel, propreté, literie confortable
- Personal amable, buena localización, habitación sencilla, etc. En general todo perfecto
Top Hotels In Montferri Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montferri Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montferri Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montferri Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!