10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montferrer Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montferrer Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montferrer Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montferrer Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montferrer Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montferrer Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montferrer Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montferrer Catalonia:
Hotel La Glorieta
Located by the River Valira, Hotel La Glorieta is just outside La Seu d’Urgell in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV and private balcony.The rooms at the La Glorieta feature a private bathroom and central heating. Most have fantastic mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional food from the Alt Urgell region of Catalunya. It has panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel is 17 mi from the Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort. La Seu d’Urgell’s famous cathedral is just 4 minutes’ drive away.
- Good location for an overnight stop off when travelling. Town within walking distance.
- For the time of the year that I booked, the price was fine. I was travelling with my family, we arrived in the evening to a warm welcome. For the few Spanish words that I knew we checked in with no problem and my daughter headed straight for the pool! The beds were perfect for my liking, the rooms were spotless as well as the bathroom.The hotel has amazing views of the surrounding countryside. Although the hotel has excellent rating for food, we took a walk to the nearest city centre and found an amazing restaurant that was over 60 years old, with fantastic service, an English menu ( see photo ). Next morning we had a delicious breakfast downstairs and checked out. The rooms do not have air conditioning, but the hotel is located at altitude so was cool enough and we left the balcony doors open. due to altitude, there is the additional bonus of no mosquitos! 🙂 Anyway, I would recommend it!
- Swimming pool in the hotel although you have to be careful with the sun beds. They are old enough and plastic breaks easily.
- Location was good with good views and easy walk into town. Big comfortable room with a lovely view.
- Quiet location with soothing sounds of the river below.
This is a charming, family-run hotel situated in the heart of the Catalonian Pyrenees, in the quaint town of La Seu d’Urgell, surrounded by natural beauty.The hotel is located in the center of the town, where you can experience a more traditional Catalan environment. The hotel provides a comfortable and cozy atmosphere, ideal for you to relax and unwind.The surrounding mountain range and lakes open up an array of possibilities of activities for you enjoy all year round, such as, skiing, rafting, horseback riding and golf.The hotel’s restaurant offers a wide variety of menus, to suit your dietary requirements. A traditional Catalan menu is also available, which is made up of regional mountain dishes.Apart from the spectacular landscape, there are plenty of places of historical and cultural interest in La Seu d’Urgell. There are Romanesque churches and monasteries surrounded by gardens, that all add to the charm of this town.
- Nice people, very clean, nice breakfast, nice coffee.
- The room was spacious and reasonably clean. Located close both to the old town and bus station, a supermarket close by.
- fantastic location at center town, very good room with all necessary things for a comfortable staying. Excellent value for money.
- Very comfortable, clean place, lovely staff, central location.
- It was a convenient place to break our journey. It provided adequate accommodation for short stays. Many young people use it as a base for sports such as canoeing & kayaking.
Hotel Rural Cal Miquel
Just 1.2 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, Hotel Rural Cal Miquel is a mountain-style hotel offering rustic, well-equipped apartments and charming rooms. It features its own farm yard, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Set in a restored country house, all heated accommodations at Hotel Rural Cal Miquel has original features such as exposed stone walls, combined with modern décor.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster, a coffee maker and a gas hob. There is also a dining area and a living room with a flat-screen TV.You can relax in the Cal Miquel’s lounge area and on the patio, which offers mountain views.Andorra’s ski slopes are approximately 16 mi away, while La Molina and Masella can be reached within an hour by car. The property also offers ski storage.The surrounding Alt Urgell province is ideal for hiking and fishing. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable, very clean, with nice atmosphere.
- The lively and lovely lady on reception was so friendly and helpful.
We traveled with our two mid sized dogs. It’s in a wonderful small hamlet 6 minutes drive from Le Seu d’Urgell.
It was perfect for the dogs, and more than met our expectations.
- Peaceful location, friendly staff, very ejoyable stay
- Lovely apartment in a great location for exploring Urgell and Andorra. Spacious, clean, great central heating and a shower you could run around in. We loved it!
The hotel is located in the center of Seu d’Urgell, just 6.2 mi from Andorra; all rooms are exterior-facing and have panoramic views.The hotel underwent a refurbishment in 2007 to update the services and facilities. It is a family-run establishment ideal for families, couples or solo travelers, and the perfect place to discover the eastern Pyrenees.Safety deposit boxes are available at the reception.There is an attractive offer of active tourism: adventure sports, cultural activities, golf, spas, fishing, skiing and hunting…
- Staff gentile e disponibile, possibilità di parcheggio sotterraneo, rapporto qualità prezzo
- El restaurante, buena atención, buenas pizzas y la pasta,ensaladas. Rico,rico
- Después de varios años yendo a la Seu d’Urgell es la primera vez que dicidimos ir al hotel Avenida y no será la última.
- Tiene un buen servicio de restaurante. El personal es muy atento. Está todo muy limpio y cuidado. Está muy bien de precio para el nivel que tiene.
- La habitación doble era muy pequeña, así como el baño muy angosto
Hotel Andria is a Modernist building in Seu d’Urgell. It has free Wi-Fi and attractive views.Rooms in the Andria are large and practical, with white walls and rich fabrics. All rooms have air conditioning and TV, and some have balconies.The hotel has a covered terrace where you can enjoy a drink. It also has a TV lounge, lounge with fireplace and a 12th-century wine cellar. Throughout Andria you will find antiques.Hotel Andria’s popular restaurant serves homemade traditional Catalan meals with a modern twist. Specialties include rice dishes and stews.Andria can be found on Seu d’Urgell’s main street, close to the old quarter.La Seu d’Urgell can be found in the heart of the Pyrenees, in the Segre Valley. Andorra is 6.2 mi away, while the French border is 28 mi away. Other local sights include the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- The location, the receptionist gave us a map that was helpful and showed us where to park free just 5 minutes walk away.
- The hotel is well situated in the town, with a nice garden where we could also park our motorbike. The hotel was very quiet when we were there. They were very accommodating when we had a last minute change of plan.
- Good location in the old part of town. Rather than pay for parking close by, we parked for free a few minutes away. There was a mixup regarding the rate we expected to pay, which was not the hotel’s fault. They were very accomodating, and gave us a discount from the regular rate without us asking.
- The Hotel is located in a beautiful old house in the center of La Seu, adjacent to the interesting ancient quarter of the town, and a few minutes walking distance from the impressive cathedral. There is also a nice Plaça in front of the hotel. Reception is very friendly, breakfast quite ok. The bed was excellent. You can tell, there is a permanent need to renovate old houses, which carries the charm of antiques.
- An excellent town-centre location, just a few minutes’ walk from the centro historico, but, if you’re driving, without the hassle of navigating tiny back streets. Alfons, the ?manager, was very helpful and friendly, and moved me (with many apologies) to another, larger room when the power failed in my first room. He also gave helpful advice on parking, the market etc. I didn’t eat at the hotel, so can’t give any opinion on the food.
Mas D’en Roqueta
Featuring an outdoor pool, Mas D’en Roqueta is 2,950 feet from Aravell Golf Course, and a 10-minute drive from La Seu D’Urgell. Most rooms have large balconies with views of the Pyrenees.Set in a chalet-style stone building featuring wooden beams, it offers 2 paddle tennis courts and a hot tub.All heated rooms at the Roqueta Hotel have a TV, fan and a seating area with a sofa. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.There is a restaurant serving local cuisine, and the hotel has its own wine cellar and a bar. Drinks and snacks can be purchased from vending machines.Mas D’en Roqueta has a sun terrace, a games room and a tour desk.
- Very welcoming and accommodating on arrival as they immediately suggested we park our motorbikes in the barn right next to the hotel door rather than in the open air car park at the bottom of the slope. We really appreciate this kind of thoughtfulness. Gorgeous mountain chalet which had been seasonally decorated with autumn flowers, pumpkins and squashes, it looked beautiful. Dinner in the restaurant was cooked fresh even though we were the only guests that night. Could have stayed here much longer…
This is beautiful farm guesthouse – small hotel with excellent facilities. Leonora, our host is wonderful friendly lady who made our 9 day stay really special.
I highly recommend you to stay here if you would like a small, intimate and beautiful location in La Seu d’Urgell. A memorable holiday.
- Distant and very picturesque mountain view from the window(and balcony). Very interesting interior of the house.
- Beautiful place. Very calm and quite. The owners are very nice and helpful. The kids loved the racket courts and the pool. The restaurant is very good.
- It’s a nice country side property with beautiful garden and open spaces.
Masia d’en Valentí
Offering a beautiful setting in Anserall, in the Valls de Valira Valley, Masia d’en Valentí ‘s attractive rooms have mountain views. This 18th-century property features a restaurant and a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside.Each bright room at Masia d’en Valentí has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Valentí’s restaurant. From here you can enjoy great views over the valley.The hotel is within 3.1 mi of La Seu d’Urgell and Andorra. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Beautiful 1000 years old restored building with very comfortable rooms.
Amazing local food with ingredients from their garden and matching wines.
Fantastic and very caring service, we felt like home.
Thank you, we will be back for sure 🙂
- Host very accommodating, despite no English. Value for money, just outside La Seu d’Urgell. Good Wi-Fi, very clean, spa bath, aircon
- Nice, family managed hotel close to Seu d’Urgell. Located on a renewed Catalonian country house. All facilities at room, excellent restaurant. Very good value.
- La Carmen y el Valentín son unas excelentes personas y profesionales. Trato familiar. Buena comida y desayuno increíble. Limpieza, orden y tranquilidad.
- Todo era perfecto, el trato el desayuno , la limpieza…… repetiremos.
- Super amazing, by far the best stay and food we had during our 2 months in Europe!!
Hotel La Seu
Hotel La Seu is a family-run hotel, set in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is located in the Castellciutat area of La Seu d’Urgell. The center of town is just a short walk away. The local area is ideal for outdoor activities, including walking and skiing.The hotel is placed just 4 miles from Cadi-Moixero Natural Park. The borders with Andorra and France are also nearby.Hotel La Seu has a 24-hour reception with newspapers and ski storage. There is also a restaurant, a cafe and a bar.Rooms at the hotel have a TV, air conditioning and a fridge. Each private bathroom has a hydromassage bathtub and a hairdryer.
- Clean, big rooms with bath tub. Convenient restaurant.
- La ubicación del hotel, a pie de carretera, fue muy conveniente para mi trabajo. El personal muy amable.
La tranquilidad, al estar a la afueras del pueblo era todo muy tranquilo. Al estar a pie de carretera sin pérdida para llegar.
Trato amable, habitación espaciosa con bañera de hidromasaje.
Pero por todo lo demás muy contento con la experiencia. La relación calidad-precio genial!
- La tranquilidad de la habitación y el servicio de restaurante buena calidad y cantidad en relación precio.
Bien ubicado, fácil acceso caminando a La Seu.
Buena calidad precio tanto en alojamiento como comidas.
L’Era de Cal Bastida
The rural hotel is located in the small town of Estamariu in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, surrounded by natural beauty. The hotel is a reformed farmhouse with spectacular views of the rolling hillsides. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.Due the hotels location there are plenty of activities to take part in, you can make the most of the mountains in the area and go skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
- My dinners and breakfast sitting outside the place on the small terrace, especially in the evenings the view was beautiful. Pilar is such a friendly host, with a very uplift attitude. The food she prepared was simple, but very good, with a nice wine to accompany it, it was exactly right for me, no need to go around and try another place for eating. The one-day hike I did was great,coming back to L’Era de Cal Bastida and getting a beer from the fridge equally so 🙂
I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
In my opinion, the quality of this accommodation far exceeds a stay at the expensive parador in La Seu d’Urgell. The views are magnificent, the rooms are perfectly appointed, everything is sparkling clean and comfortable.
There is a large terrace where one can have breakfast on overlooking the valley, even a garage. No restaurant on site, but there is a restaurant in the village, a few steps away.
Pilar and her endearing mom, also called Pilar, could not have been more helpful and hospitable! Highly recommended.
- The view from the place was amazing. Nice and relaxing to enjoy from the balcony of my room. The breakfast was very nice. I travelled out of season and had not ordered dinner ahead of time so remember that. There is no grocery store in town, but it’s possible to eat at another hotel in town. The town was old and interesting with very narrow streets.I had problems with my rented car and was very great full for the help I got from the owners.
- Hosts, atmosphere, views, room, brekfeast. Friendly and helpfull local people.
The room was very nice and clean with a spectacular views and a terrace. Although we came during winter, the room was pleasantly warm and we felt no discomfort at night about the negative temperature outside at all.
The property manager was very friendly and helpful with what we needed. Although some of the streets got a bit narrow at certain points, we had no problem with passing through or navigating – it’s no worse than a street in any other mountain village.
Set in a beautiful, mountainous landscape just outside Andorra, this fashionable hotel is ideal accommodations for those exploring this northern part of Catalonia and the Pyrenees.Visit nearby Andorra while staying at this hotel, including the capital city Andorra La Vella. After an active day outdoors, you can relax in the bar with a drink. You can also take a stroll through the surrounding grounds. During the ski season, from here you can easily get to the ski slopes of Andorra.From this hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the Segre river valley. It provides an ideal base to visit the countryside of the Alt Urgell and Baridà regions, full of forests, valleys and stunning mountains. Pass through typical ancient mountain towns until you reach the shopping paradise of Andorra.
- Great location. Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable accommodation for family with kids.
- Perfect place. Arrived on our motorbikes, owner spotted us driving into the village and directed us to the hotel. Checked in and asked for a drink. No problem. Room service straight away! Took them on the balcony with a view to die for. Ate in the family restaurant that night. Classic venue and great food
- Nice rooms with modern interior. Very friendly owners. Eccellent breakfast and free use of the indoor pool. Good base for hiking in the northern part of the Serra de Cadí.
A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
The breakfast far exceeded expectations well a very wide variety cold cut meats and cheeses available.
The breakfast was very nice and the staff very helpful.
The swimming pool was great fun in the evening for the children.
Top Hotels In Montferrer Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montferrer Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montferrer Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montferrer Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!