10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montezuma Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Montezuma Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montezuma Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montezuma Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montezuma Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montezuma Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montezuma Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montezuma Colorado:
Hyatt Place Keystone
Featuring a fitness centre, Hyatt Place Keystone is 1,300 feet from Argentine Lift. Local points of interest like Summit Express and Montezuma Express are reachable within 0.7 miles and 1.2 km, respectively.At the hotel all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom, as well as a coffee machine. Select rooms feature mountain views.A free breakfast is available daily at the property and the restaurant at the accommodation serves American cuisine.A-51 is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good especially the potatoes with sausage and cheese. Hot tub was really nice after a day of skiing .
- The room is comfortable and clean with a nice view of the slopes. The outdoor jacuzzi on the 5th floor was awesome with fantastic night view. The stuff was helpful. You can just walk 5 min to the lift.
- Very convenient for skiing. Especially for the Adaptive Skiing Program
- Helpful and knowledgeable front desk staff. Convenient location to restaurants and lifts. Clean property and very comfortable rooms.
- Refurbished hotel with smart and clean rooms, very comfortable beds
Alpine Slopes Lodge
One of our top picks in Keystone.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Alpine Slopes Lodge offers accommodations in Keystone, just 22 miles from Winter Park.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vail is 23 miles from Alpine Slopes Lodge, and Breckenridge is 10 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 51 miles away.
- Beds were conferrable. Friendly Staff. Very close to Keystone Resort. Reasonably priced compared to other Hotels in the area.
The room was comfortable and clean.
The place is well-located for skier or attendees of the conference center.
- The man at the front desk was very cheery and pleasant.
- The staff is nice. The location of hotel is close to the mountain house and shuttle bus station, and the view form hotel is good. For a hotel which providing free WIFI an breakfast, the accommodation price is cheap.
- Tom & Wizard were amazing. This is not a 5 star resort, so look elsewhere if that’s what you want. This is the kind of place that after a day of snowboarding/skiing and dinner you’re looking to crash and be comfortable than this might be your place. Beds were fine, plenty of space in the room, fridge & microwave and cable with plenty of channels. Mornings brought bread, oatmeal and other goodies.
Quality Inn and Suites Summit County
One of our top picks in Silverthorne.This hotel overlooks downtown Silverthorne and is short walk from the Outlets at Silverthorne shopping center. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and mountain views.Quality Inn and Suites Summit County features a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms are also equipped with cable TV with HBO and a coffee maker.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Summit County Quality Inn. Guests can use the indoor or outdoor jacuzzi. A business center and gym are also available.The Vail ski area is about 30 minutes from the Quality Inn in Summit County. Colorado Mountain College is 2 miles away.
- The staff was very nice. Rooms and public areas are very clean.
- Beautiful view of the mountains from the pool. Close to shopping and restaurants.
- Quite and relaxing. Indoor hot tub was really nice. Staff friendly.
- The manager gave a dinner recommendation for the pub next door, and he didn’t mislead us–dinner was excellent! The room was spacious and quiet, and we appreciated having the mini-fridge.
- Super friendly and helpful staff, and bar/restaurant in hotel for dinner and drinks and hot tub after onsite!
One of our top picks in Dillon.Just off Interstate 70, this Dillon, Colorado hotel offers a free ski shuttle and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.A microwave and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Dillon Inn. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk.Free access to the indoor pool, hot tub and sauna is offered to hotel guests. There is a scenic bike path on the property.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the Inn Dillon.Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks is 3.5 miles from this hotel. Loveland Ski Area and the Frisco Historic Park and Museum are both a 15 minute drive away.
- It was generally free from a lot of noise by other guests.
- We were only there overnight, the location was perfect, handy to the ice castles and several good restaurants. We couldn’t get a signal on the tv, called front office and 2 minutes later a very nice gentleman came and showed us how to do it.
Perfect spot for a little family
This sweet hotel was the perfect spot for our 1 night stay as we headed to ski the next day. Our two young kids loved the amazing pool and we loved the hot tub. The breakfast was perfect and we felt like we had everything that we needed for our short stay. Super quite hotel, convenient and cozy not to mention super nice owners, Jack & Anna who made us feel welcome right from the start. This will be our spot from now on when up in that area and need a place to stay. Thank you so much!
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room had a beautiful view of the mountains and was a perfect fit for what we needed (to be close to the ski resorts). Breakfast bar in the morning was stocked with fresh fruit, bagels, pastries, OJ and better than average coffee!
- After reading reviews, overall, it was better than expected and facilities were adequate.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne – Summit Co
One of our top picks in Silverthorne.Located in Silverthorne, 24 miles from Winter Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne – Summit Co features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vail is 17 miles from La Quinta Silverthorne, and Breckenridge is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 45 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne – Summit Co.
- I liked the location and the ease of going to the outlet stores. The pool & hot tub were a plus.
- The heat in our room, 326, did NOT work the first 3 days, Feb. 17 through the 19, we were in Silverthorne/Dillion, Colorado where it was 10 degrees! Our room temperature was at 58 to 66. I complained to the front desk and they said they were working on it. The satellite TV did NOT work correctly the entire 7 days we were there, Feb. 17 through the 24. I complained to the front desk and they said they were working on it. The spa/hot tub temperature was 90 to 95 which was too cold to ready enjoy and it was dirty. I complained to the front desk and they said they were working on it. But the room service the location was were good. As I stated I talked to the front desk many times and talked to the Manager twice, and she stated to me since I booked my room through Booking.com that there was NOTHING she would do for me in and was rude!
- This location is a good value for the price. Loved the self made waffles.
- Hallway carpets were a bit dirty/tired. Bathroom was incredibly small but we knew what we were getting when we booked this property.
- Bed was good and loved the view, breakfast was pretty good
Comfort Suites Summit County
One of our top picks in Dillon.This Dillon hotel is located near Lake Dillon and offers scenic views of the Rocky Mountains. Several exciting world-class ski resorts and golf courses are nearby.Comfort Suites is a completely smoke-free property. Appreciate the interior corridors in the chilly winter months. After a day of hiking or skiing, soak in the whirlpool or take a swim in the indoor pool.Several recreational activities are available in the nearby area, such as fishing, biking and boating. Shopping and dining venues are also offered within minutes of the hotel. Have fun in Dillon, while staying at Comfort Suites.
- Spacious, clean room with very comfortable bed and sitting area. Pleasant, courteous staff. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Proximity to ski slopes, shopping, restaurants, 2 queen beds plus fold out couch in suite, fridge.
- we’ve stayed here several times over the years on our last day of the ski trip – we’re 3 guys and always get the room w/ 2 beds and a pull out – after our last day of skiing we hit up the large outside hot tub, walk to Dam Brewery for dinner sleep get up and have the free breakfast and drive to the airport – works every time !
- The beds were extremely comfy and we had all we needed in the room.
- Comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, breakfast, very nice staff
Super 8 Dillon
One of our top picks in Dillon.Super 8 Dillon offers accommodations in Dillon.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Park is 24 miles from Super 8 Dillon, and Vail is 17 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
Desk clerk was very willing to help with luggage
- Good front desk employee when we got there, thank you
- The hotel is located in a very good neighborhood – Silverthorne!!
- Breakfast was the highlight, even though it was simple and basic, it worked.
- Price was fine for the area. Location was convenient.
Days Inn Silverthorne
Located in Silverthorne, 24 miles from Winter Park, Days Inn Silverthorne features a hot tub and sauna.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vail is 17 miles from Days Inn Silverthorne, and Breckenridge is 10 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Pretty convenient, serves its purpose for a place to lay your head the night before slope time.
- Cozy. My room had a fireplace, spacious King suite with full kitchen and stove.
didn’t feel rushed
breakfast food was adequate
big TV’s in room
fire place in lobby
- The room was clean. Pretty standard, older hotel. Not overly nice but fit the price. Just what we were looking for.
- We loved the location of the hotel! It was right next to outlet shopping which was great!
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne
One of our top picks in Silverthorne.Located in Silverthorne, Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne offers an indoor pool and is 9.8 miles from Keystone. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space. The property features indoor pool and free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while some rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Buffet and American breakfast options are available daily at Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne. Guests can take advantage of a fitness centre.Breckenridge is 13.9 miles from the accommodation, while Copper Mountain is 11.4 miles from the property. Denver International Airport is 90.1 miles away.
- Room was nice and roomy! Bed was very comfortable! Hot breakfast had nice variety and was very good.
- Pretty new and very clean. Breakfast had many choices and changed daily. Very close to ski city Breckenridge in around 25 minutes drive.
We had stopped there 14 times in 4 years. Always 2 king suite
It was a good place,in the middle of a long trip.
- Size of room, cleanliness, bed and linens, room design
- Convenient to I70 but quiet wth no road noise. Rooms were clean and staff were great. Will stay again soon.
Luxury Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Silverthorne.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Luxury Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Silverthorne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Park is 24 miles from Luxury Inn & Suites, and Vail is 17 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The Luxury Inn and Suites is a good basic hotel. While the furnishings were a little dated, a bit worn, and not fancy, they were perfectly functional. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the hot tub was great. I don’t understand the people complaining about how awful stuff was. If you want chic, high-end, full service accommodations, you can easily find (and pay for) those in the area. The breakfast was basic fare (cereal, donuts, bagels, bread, coffee, fruit, juice, etc.) and met our needs to get a decent start to each day.
- The rooms were really quiet. Staff was helpful and breakfast was good.
- The location close to our event was great. Close to wonderful walking trails.
- Had a hot tub and small pool. Small fridge and microwave. Satellite TV with HD service but selection of cable networks was spotty (no History, HGTV or Food). Next door to Bakers brew pub that has good beers and menu.
- The room is clean. The bed is super comfy. There isn’t much to breakfast..bagels, toast, cereal. I wI’ll definately stay here everytime we return. The value was unbeatable. The pool and hot tub were very clean. Excellent value
Top Hotels In Montezuma Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montezuma Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montezuma Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montezuma Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!