10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montesol Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Montesol Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montesol Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montesol Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montesol Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montesol Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montesol Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montesol Valencia Community:
Campanile Hotel Elche
Campanile Hotel Elche is 2 miles from the center of Elche and a 15-minute drive from Alicante Airport. This hotel features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Campanile are spacious and bright. Each has satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.The hotel has free parking and easy access to the A7 Highway, which connects Elche to Alicante in 25 minutes. The Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 10-minute drive away.
Mort important of all: very very welcoming staff and owner, doing whatever possible To make your stay perfect.
Only négative point, we were 4 (2+2) and had 2 separate non connecting rooms. But at least they managed to have 2 tions separated by only one room.
Thanks a lot to the marvelous staff and owners.
The staff was nice, friendly and helpful.
The room and common areas were clean.
The hotel itself was located right off the highway, which was a huge plus as our stay there was just a pit-stop in a longer journey.
The soaps (hand, shower/shampoo) smell really nice and herbal, and are packaged in an ecological way (the kind fixed to the wall and that you can’t take home).
The breakfast buffet was plentiful, if that is your sort of thing; special mention for their array of vegan milks (soy, almond, rice, oat).
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable (big enough for two). Breakfest cost 6euro (if you pay day before). There were various pastry, honey, marmelade, scrambled eggs, cheese, juice, coffee and milk (cow, soy, rice). Hotel was very close to highway, but farway from centre of city.
My husband left his mobile phone in the room – they called us straight away, but by the time we called back we were 3hours away! So they kept it for us for four days until we could pick it up.
The hotel itself was clean and basic. Area wasn’t great, but very convenient for the airport so good for late arrivals or early starts.
- Cari on reception was very friendly and she has good English Location was ideal close to Motorway A7
- Mort important of all: very very welcoming staff and owner, doing whatever possible To make your stay perfect.
B&B Hotel Elche
B&B Hotel Elche is located about 1.9 mi from the center of Elche, close to Miguel Hernández University. The A-7 Motorway is just 2 minutes away, and there is a 24-hour café.The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV .The modern bathrooms have high-pressure showers.There is a gym, and the B&B Hotel Elche’s cafeteria offers lunch and light meals including pizzas. Free newspapers are also available.Close to the hotel is a good selection of shops and a cinema. Some of the area’s best beaches can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive. A bus stop can be found about 150 feet from the hotel.
- Late check in, very friendly staff which pointed me to a local pub. Great shower. Decent wifi
- Nice friendly staff. Very helpful receptionist who pointed us in the direction of a good restaurant. Good breakfast with plenty of variety. Something for everyone. Very comfortable beds and a lovely shower. Nice lounge area to relax in.
- The bar and reception was open late which was perfect for our late arrival.
- Free access to the coffee/tea machine at all times was a nice bonus. We checked out at 4 a.m. and the man who dealt with this was very friendly and helpful.
- Great place to stay on business, area is commercial/industrial. Hotel clean and comfortable.
Tryp Ciudad de Elche Hotel
Located in central Elche, this modern hotel offers stylish, spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and satellite TV. Elche’s Grand Theater and Town Hall are both just 650 feet away.The Tryp Ciudad de Elche offers a varied buffet breakfast each morning. You can relax with a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar.Tryp Ciudad de Elche is 1,300 feet from the famous Palmeral de Elche Palm Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.
- The hotel was central an clean. The reception staff were great very helpful and welcoming
- Location was great, near a lovely square with a fountain and lots of bars and restaurants where local families were taking their evening constitutional. Also close to a lovely park full of palm trees.
- Excellent location, comfortable beds and very nice helpful staff.
- Location great. Staff very helpful and spoke great English. Room clean and lots of room. Breakfast very good.
- Location. walking distance from the historic center. Easy parking. This is our third stay there (in 4 years)
Huerto del Cura
Huerto del Cura has a unique location within the Elche’s Palmeral palm tree gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna.The low-rise Huerto del Cura buildings are surrounded by lush gardens. Rooms include free WiFi and air conditioning.The Els Capellans restaurant offers à la carte Mediterranean food. There is also a fine wine cellar. In summer, Els Capellans Summer Terrace opens by the pool, offering cocktails and chill out music.The hotel is in the middle of the 66 ft² Palmeral, a short walk from Elche city center. Sights include the historic Santa María Church. The city is only 9.3 miles from the Costa Blanca. Alicante Airport is within 7.5 miles.
I needed a tranquil place to relax for a few days and that’s what I got.
Quiet, nice pool, amazing location among the palm trees.
- Location of the hotel was great. We attended at the time of the major festival which was great to see Elche in its prime!
- Very beautiful place, wonderful plants, great design. Lovely pool! Food at restaurant was just great. Room very clean. Everything just perfect!
This is a fab hotel in a beautiful setting, lovely gardens with bedrooms set in separate villas within the complex
the pool was brilliant for my granddaughter aged 5 , we stayed on the next day till lunchtime
- A lovely clean room with the correct amount of towels and wash essentials. tea at the bar was excellent when the cold milk was supplied.
- I needed a tranquil place to relax for a few days and that’s what I got.
The Jardín Milenio has a swimming pool and sauna within Elche’s amazing Palmeral. This tropical garden is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This hotel has a quiet setting just a short walk from Elche city center. The hotel is built around an attractive courtyard.The whole hotel overlooks the patio, the Palmeral or the swimming pool. A fitness room and playground are also available.The hotel features Bar del Mileno where breakfast, half-board and full-board meals are served. The La Taula del Milenio Restaurant offers a là carte dishes. These can be enjoyed indoors or outside on the terrace.All bedrooms are en suite and come with full air conditioning and heating.There are also modern meeting rooms with great views of the gardens.
- Everything. Nice quiet hotel. Excellent facilities and great staff
- Excellent large room, clean and very comfortable. Less than 10 minutes walk to city center. Good service, good breakfast and excellent restaurant close door to the hotel. Enjoyed swimming pool, relaxing as we were looking for.
- Very accommodating,our flight was cancelled was supposed to check in in the evening but ended up arriving before noon and they checked is in. Our second stay here love it.
- Setting of the hotel. Very good room size and cleanliness. Good position for city centre. Staff extremely helpfull and friendly. My partners birthday was on our visit and we were pleasantly surprised as the hotel provided a basket of fruit and a birthday card in our room. We would definitely use this hotel again. Highly recommended. Very enjoyable and relaxing
- A good location near the palm tree gardens. A 10 minute walk into the old town with plenty to see. Staff very friendly and restaurant good for meals with well priced fresh produce. Barrier controlled parking with metal canopy to park under shading the car from thew sun.
The Ibis Elche is just over half a mile from central Elche and 5 miles from Alicante Airport. The hotel features a 24-hour café-bar, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a TV.The rooms at the Elche are spacious and bright. Each one has a private bathroom and telephone.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Alicante is a 20-minute drive from the Ibis and the IFA Exhibition Centre is less than 5.5 miles away (easily accessible by bus). Santa Pola Beach is approximately 9 miles from the hotel.
- Very good value and the breakfast was good for the price. There was a supermarket around the corner and a McDonald’s, a burger king and a KFC atvwalking distance if you need a very quick and predictable bite to eat. There are other eateries around too. It is about a 25 min walk to the centre of Elche but an easy walk. If you have time, worth doing as the town was small but interesting and picturesque and palm trees everywhere!
- Very friendly ladies on reception who spoke good english! There’s some nice bars next door which was extremely handy for watching the world cup, had a very nice stay
- Overall a good choice particularly when using Alicante Airport. Speedy check in by friendly efficient staff. Handy for local supermarket and restaurants.
- Beds very comfortable . Room clean . Good showers. Pleasant helpfuL staff.
- The room was spotless. I’m very fussy about toilets and it was very clean. Bed was super comfy and spotless. Even though the hotel is on a Main street and my room was facing the busy street I didn’t hear any noise. Staff very super helpful and very friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
Located in the town of Crevillente, this hotel provides modern and practical accommodations.Hotel Goya features spacious and well-lit rooms equipped with TVs, air conditioning and heating, which are ideal spaces for relaxation at the end of a long days sightseeing or business.During your stay, make a visit to the nearby swimming pool and restaurant , 1.2 mi from the hotel.
Great experience overall. Good price for what you get. Bed was pretty comfy, the room quite big with a private bathroom and air conditioned.
The staff at the reception was very helpful. I would repeat again if I need to stay in Crevillente.
- Great staff. Wonderful location. Good value for the money
We had amazing holiday. The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. I want to thank Hermina for all the support ,help and professionalism .
We also wanted to thanks for all the staff Las Palmeras for the best service in Restaurant.
- Great value for money, good wifi, large clean rooms, close to Alicante airport, busstop right outside the hotel.
- Super comfy bed, friendly staff, and easy to find when arriving late at night from Alicante airport. A perfect stop-over.
- Great experience overall. Good price for what you get. Bed was pretty comfy, the room quite big with a private bathroom and air conditioned.
The Port Elche features excellent location, with the port city of Alicante and its sandy beaches, Alicante airport, and business installations all close by.Set in a serene area of Elche, overcome jet-lag with a peaceful night’s sleep in the elegant, well-equipped and fully-soundproofed rooms. Be impressed by the hotel’s bright, modern design.Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant in the chic dining area, or relax in the large open spaces in and around the hotel lobby area.Grab a drink at the bar after a long day of sightseeing or golfing at the nearby golf course.Keep in shape on holiday with a trip to the fitness center, or de-stress in the hotel steam room.Catch an early flight or attend a late meeting with no worries, since the hotel has 24-hour reception for your convenience.
- That it was so close to the airport and it still had a pool and rooms where lovely and very clean
Breakfast was amazing- eggs, sausages, bacon, various hams & cheeses, Spanish omelette, Mediterranean vegetables, fruit, yogurts, pastries, breads, cereals, coffee, range of teas….
Nice comfortable and clean room
Nice lobby to hang out in. Good to have food available in the lobby and in the restaurant
I would recommend the hotel
- Good value for money and comfortable beds and very clean
- Excellent hotel. Great value for money and excellent location if you need something close to the airport. Very accommodating staff.
- It was a nice hotel and great as a stop over before moving on. Very convenient for the airport.
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche is located in Elche Service Area, 3.1 mi from Alicante Airport and the IFA Exhibition Center. It is a 10-minute drive from Elche city center.With good access to the main motorways, this location allows you to reach easily many important cities in the surrounding area, as well as Alicante’s IFA exhibition center. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are 20 minutes’ drive away.There is a restaurant within the hotel that is open 24 hours a day, a meeting room and a business center where guests can work from. Free WIFi is also available throughout.Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2000, El Palmeral has plenty to offer culturally and historically, such as the Paleontology Museum, Santa Maria’s Basilica, Puçol Museum and the Modern Art Museum.
Great hotel, very reasonably priced and fab service from the staff who helped us when there was a taxi strike on.
Would definitely recommend.
- Ideal for Airport stop over coming in or going out
- Outside the city of Alicante near the motorway. Very clean, large rooms, comfortable, 24hour front desk with very friendly staff that suggested good places to visit nearby.
- Nice and clean, friendly staff, spacious rooms and quiet!
The staff were very friendly and welcoming despite the language difference the room and bed was very clean and comfortable and the restaurant offered a good selection of food and drinks.
If we are in the area again I would definitely stay again despite the distance from the airport and the waggons park at the side
- Great hotel, very reasonably priced and fab service from the staff who helped us when there was a taxi strike on.
Hotel Doña Isabel
Hotel Doña Isabel is in Torrellano, less than half a mile from Alicante’s Airport and Conference Center. It has a traditional Spanish restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Doña Isabel offers rustic accommodations, with stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each air conditioned room has a private bathroom and a TV.The hotel is in central Torrellano. The A-70 Highway is just 1,700 feet away and provides access to both Elche and Alicante in 10 minutes.The beaches at Arenales del Sol are less than 6 miles from the Doña Isabel, while Les Salines Park can be reached in around 25 minutes by car.
- Very convenient for the airport able to book in when arriving late
- Spotless Spacious And Beautiful Wee Spanish Hotel Close To Airport
- The receptionist was very helpful and I was able to drop my bag off in the morning until the room was ready . Shops and restaurants nearby and parking outside
- Really nice hotel in Torrellano, 5 minutes from the airport and well connected. It’s perfect if you fly in late into Alicante airport and have to retire your car the next day from one of the many car rentals in town.
- Clean comfy bed staff nice Ppl great to have somewhere to go from airport after late flight can check in at any time of night ..perfect for me and my 9 year old..
Top Hotels In Montesol Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montesol Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montesol Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montesol Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!