10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montescladó Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montescladó Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montescladó Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montescladó Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montescladó Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montescladó Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montescladó Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montescladó Catalonia:
Lo Paller de Roc
Set in the small village of Montesclado, Lo Paller de Roc is set in a converted stone barn dating from the 19th-century. It features a hot tub and offers views of l’Alt Pirineu Natural Park.Each charming, heated room at Lo Paller de Roc has beamed ceilings and offers views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and some feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy a varied breakfast, including homemade products such as jams, cheeses and cured meats. There is also a communal lounge area.The area surrounding Lo Paller de Roc is ideal for hiking, rafting, canyoning and horse riding. The nearest ski resort is at Port-Aine, an hour’s drive away.
- It is a place that feels as though you live there rather than just staying.
- Acogedor, con encanto y buen gusto. Nos sentimos en familia, tratados con cariño en todo momento. En un entorno incomparable, un hotel hermoso, limpio, cómodo, con un excelente desayuno y una cena deliciosa. Ideal para escapadas, parejas y familias.
Como el resto de comentarios el encanto de la familia que lo gestiona: Neus y Jonathan. El detalle, las ganas de que uno se encuentre como en casa. Los colchones son super comodos. Neus se desvivio por darnos la opción de camas seleccionada, en el restaurante se adaptan a las preferencias de uno (en mi caso vegetariana), todo exquisito y muy casero.
La casa rural está situada a 15 min en coche de Llavorsi. Montesclado es muy pequeño, perfecto para desconectar y huir del bullicio.
Situado en un bello y apacible entorno del Alto Pirineo de Lleida las habitaciones y todo el espacio del hotel está cuidado y acogedor.
La cocina es de tipo tradicional, platos sencillos muy bien elaborados y gustosos.
El trato afable con un esfuerzo enorme en que los huéspedes se sientan cómodos, como en familia….por todo ello mi puntuación ,es de un once sobre 10
- La atención de Neus y Jonathan fue impresionante, nos marchamos con muchas ganas de volver. Lo recomiendo por aquí y lo haré extensible a mis amigos. Moltes gràcies per tot, Neus i Jonathan, ens vàrem sentir com a casa!!
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a bar with an outdoor terrace, Hotel Lamoga is a stone building located in Llavorsí. This country hotel has heated rooms with free WiFi.Each room here will provide you with satellite TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the river.There is a locked garage for bicycle storage and a covered area for motorbikes. A free beer is offered on the terrace upon arrival. The property can help you book rafting, horse riding, kayak and other activities.Packed lunches are available at Hotel Lamoga. Sort is a 10-minute drive from the property, while Aigüestortes i Estany of Saint Maurici National Park is 24 mi away.
- Great location of the hotel. The hotel manager was very helpful and wellcoming. She recomended about the tours and activities nearby. The hotel restaurant is very good. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable.
A very welcome hotel with great hospitality. We were very happy that we chose this hotel. We stayed there two nights in an excellent room for four.
Great location for traveling in the Pyrenees, and great rafting is just in front of the hotel.
- The staff is extremely nice and helpful, especially paula
- Room was very nice. Air-conditioning would be a plusBreakfast was good.
Beautiful little hotel in an excellent lacation.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Very good hotel restaurant.
Hotel De Rei
This family-run hotel is in the center of Llavorsí, by the River Noguera-Pallaresa. Founded in 1700, today it offers a bar-cafe, restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in Hotel De Rei are simple yet comfortable, with wooden furniture and private bathrooms. All of the rooms have heating, and some have river views.There is a restaurant offering traditional Catalan mountain dishes, as well as a bar-cafe and a terrace. The hotel can also provide packed lunches.The Hotel De Rei is can recommend things to see and do in the Pyrenees. The area is especially popular for rafting, mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding.
- The staff were kind and understanding as they could tell we came a long, long distance to their remote location.
Amazing location, next to the river.
Close to the center of the town.
Comfortable beds and clean room.
Balcony with view to the river.
The breakfast was very good
- Location and views from the room are truly amazing! Staff very friendly and helpful. No fuss was made about dogs. Was a great experience and we are definitely coming back. Volveremos!
- Second visit to this lovely hotel. Fantastic location ideal for touring the best of the pyrennes. The staff are amazing very welcoming.
The hostess was extremely friendly, with lots of good advice and some free maps for the surrounding area, and spoke English very well. The room was spacious and modern. We could see the river even though we had booked “city view”. The breakfast was very nice with good variety; well worth 7 euros. There is limited parking next to the hotel, but we could easily find a place across the street when the hotel’s parking lot was full.
We enjoyed two long walks in the Pyrenees (we drove further up the valley from Llavori). The snow level was around 2000 m when we were there in mid-April; this meant we were walking across snow fields at the upper end of the trails we were on, but the snow was easy to cross. There are also tons of lower-elevation trails in the area. We learned that the big attraction at Llavorsi is river rafting & kayaking — so Llavorsi would be great if you were planning on doing those activities.
Featuring a swimming pool and an on-site restaurant, Hotel Riberies is located in Llavorsi. This hotel also offers a spa and wellness center and private equestrian facilities.All rooms have air conditioning and parquet floors throughout, and they include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. You will also find a mini-bar, work desk, and a safe. Some rooms come with a fireplace and a hot tub.Hotel Riberies also features a fitness center, games room, and a lounge area. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Activities such as hiking and skiing can be done in the surroundings, and Hotel Riberies also offers its own equestrian facilities. Andorra la Vella is 53 mi from the property, and Puigcerda is 71 mi away. De la Seu Airport in Lleida is a 1-hour drive away.
Breakfast overall very good (but coffee, that was really bad)
Service was very attentive.
Very quiet, which we appreciated.
We selected this property half way through our trip as a place to rest and we accomplished our goal. It was a short stay but definitely worth our while. We even scheduled massages at the spa. Our room was comfortable and the bathroom had good water flow and temperature.
The staff is very helpful and the restaurant has excellent food. We were there off-season, so there were not too many guests.
Staff were really helpful.
Our second room was fine.
- Heated pool, excellent food and secure underground parking.
Great food – lots of choice and excellent quality
Lovely room – very spacious
- Breakfast overall very good (but coffee, that was really bad)
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau is set within the Medieval village of Escaló, 6.8 mi from the Aigüestortes National Park. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.A sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub can all be found at Hotel Castellarnau. The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the Pallars Sobirà region. Buffet dishes can be enjoyed in the garden, by the River Noguera Pallaresa.The ski resorts of Port Ainé, Espot and Baqueira Beret a short drive away. The location within the Aneu Valley is also ideal for adventure sports.Each room has a safe, a TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.
- Location in the mountains, by the river. Excellent staff service.
- A lovely quiet location, close to the Parque Nacional Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici. Excellent staff – friendly and competent. A comfortable room. Nice outdoor areas and indoor lounge area to relax in. Good choices for breakfast. Similarly, a good and varied menu for dinner.
- Everything was great. Second stay at this hotel and as good if not better than last time. Location brilliant lots to explore. The rooms very comfortable and the restaurant food superb. Staff very helpful. Will return again.
What a great hotel much better than the photos. Lots of space including lounge, bar, restaurant, steam room and also an outside pool and gardens. Everything is clean and kept to a high standard. Our room overlooked the mountains and stream at the rear and the parking was extremely good. A very quiet location with excellent staff who were extremely helpful and spoke good English. The restaurant food is of a high standard and reasonably priced and the breakfast plentiful,
Would not hesitate to return for another holiday.
We all really liked this hotel. Our rooms were clean, tidy and had good modern facilities for the guests. The bar and restaurant provided good refreshments and food and the breakfast was plentiful and of good quality.
The staff were engaging and friendly and the owners allowed one of our group access to their own computer to download data in order to sort a glitch on his sat-nav.
Very pleasant location by the river, we would happily recommend and return.
Offering heated apartments and rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV, Hotel Saloria is set in Alins, in a valley surrounded by the Pyrenee Mountains. It has an on-site bar and restaurant.The simple accommodations includes a private bathroom with free toiletries. The apartments also include a kitchenette equipped with an oven, microwave and dishwasher.Saloria’s restaurant offers Catalan Cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink on the bar’s terrace. Ski storage is available.Espot Ski Slopes are around 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also enjoy many outdoor activities such as hiking and kayaking in the area.
Awesome outdoor terrace for domino games.
- The comfortable rooms and equipment in the apartment (washing machine, cooking utensils, etc.) made the hotel beyond our expectations.
- Very friendly people. Good rooms, lots of space. This is not a luxurious hotel; go here if you want to have a wonderful time in a welcoming atmosphere.
- Prfect location,perfekt service ,vers nice staff,nice food,great people working there.
- We were made so welcome despite not speaking much of the language. The food was delicious. The village and surrounding area was a photographers paradise!!! We will certainly recommend this place to all our friends.
- Awesome outdoor terrace for domino games.
This charming family-run hotel is located in Rialp and offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and tiled floors. Ski storage is available and there is a seasonal outdoor pool just 150 feet away.Some rooms at Victor Hotel enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding. The modern private bathroom comes with amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and the restaurant offers homemade meals made with local produce. Hotel Victor also has a bar.Guests can enjoy free guided walks every Monday and Friday in July. The tour desk can also arrange ski passes and offer useful information on the surrounding area.Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, the hotel is an ideal base for activities such as canoeing and horse riding. The Assua, Aneu and Cardos Valleys are nearby. The town of Sort is approximately 1.2 mi away. Andorra is 50 minutes’ drive away, and the Aran Valley is 45 minutes away.
Room was big , comfortable and clean .
Great people , Very friendly stuff.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff,very good breakfast
- Very friendly and helpful owners, excellent advice on local walks/drives. Really good cooked breakfast, which lasted us until the tasty home cooked dinner. Dogs were welcome. We will return.
- Great position in the Moter cycle friendly very clean rooms good breakfast
- Great location Moter cycle friendly food was amazing family run hotel very helpful staff
RVHotels Condes del Pallars
Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, this mountain hotel is surrounded by a stunning natural landscape and features extensive gardens. It offers outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The simple rooms at RVHotels Condes del Pallars include a private bathroom and cable TV. They are also equipped with heating and a work desk.The hotel has a heated indoor pool and sauna. There is an on-site gym and massage services are available.There is a restaurant and guests can also enjoy drinks in the bar. The hotel has an on-site discoteque. During some periods of the year, there are activities and events organized for free in the swimming pool by Rosa dels Vents.RVHotels Condes del Pallars offers mini golf, tennis courts and table tennis facilities. The tour desk can organize activities and excursions, such as horse-riding and canoeing. The picturesque village of Sort is just 2.5 mi away.Port Aine Ski Station is 12 mi away while Espot Esquí is 25 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were very nice…Rosanna on reception was very good. We had to leave early due to family bereavement. She sorted everything out with booking and we were refunded three days. The restaurant staff were all nice. Food was okay. The area, activities…fantastic!
- The room was spacious with a nice balcony to relax on and reasonably comfortable, its in a quiet location with a few bars along the road nearby but the village of Sort a 5 minute drive away was great for food in the evening and has a few shops and a great place for cooked breakfast by the river
- The rooms were what i expected, functional and clean.
- Basic hotel for spending the night on the way. Don’t expect anything fancy. Rooms are basic, bathrooms are basic but clean. Didn’t try the swimming pool etc. 24h reception is good. Parking on site is also a pro, although it is not really protected.
- The space: basketball court, swimming pool, tennis court, spa, tree top adventure park… all without getting out of the hotel
Hotel Cardós is located in the beautiful Catalan Pyrenees, within 12 mi of Espot Ski Resort. It offers an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with TV, heating and a free Wi-Fi area.The family-run Cardós has a secluded location and offers wonderful views of the Cardós Valley. The hotel has a large garden and terrace with play area.Traditional cuisine is served in the Cardós Hotel’s à la carte restaurant and snack bar. Guests can relax in the games room, library or spacious lounges.The hotel’s reception offers a tour desk and can organize bicycle rental or ski passes. Ski storage is available on site. Staff are also happy to collect guests from nearby towns, at no extra cost. Andorra is 59 mi from the property.
- The valley where the hotel is located is nice. The hotel itself is quite special, kind of a a museum, interesting to see it, but old outdated and definetely not comfortable to stay at, at least not for a family with young kids and specially if you choose the appartments option.
- The environment is very familiar, the best welcome received after travelling a lot along the Spain. The feeling is like to stay in a fairy tales, the music, the lights and the decorative objects make this hotel a fantastic opportunity to relax and to spend your time with your partner/family. Further a stunning garden with swimming pool concludes all this picture.
- Habitaciones muy espaciosas, trato del personal excelente, desayuno correcto y comida y cena muy bien. No es un hotel nuevo, pero está bastante bien conservado.
- El trato genial. La ubicación del apartamento y tranquilidad. Las vistas.
- La pequeña sala de lectura del hotel ha sido una agradable sorpresa.
Hotel La Ribera
Offering an garden with mountain views, an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Ribera is located beside Alt Pirineu Natural Park in Ribera de Cardós.Each room here will provide you with a TV and a private bathroom with bath and hairdryer. Extras include a desk, a safety deposit box and a fan.At Hotel La Ribera you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and ski storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking.
Hotel La Ribera is a a wonderful place located near most attractions and activities,
It is quiet and very welcoming.
The staff, the restaurant, the facilities and all the rest….
We enjoyed our stay very much
La gentileza de los dueños, siempre dispuestos a dar buenos consejos y ayudar.
La limpieza de la habitación.
La cocina es suculenta.
- El desayuno era espectacular y la habitación limpia y ancha
- La disponibilidad de les persones de l’hotel. El comfort de l’habitació i del jardí.
- Hotel excelente , mejor que limpio era todo prácticamente nuevo . Muy tranquilo y tiene una piscina excelente . Volveré seguro .
- Hotel La Ribera is a a wonderful place located near most attractions and activities,
Top Hotels In Montescladó Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montescladó Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montescladó Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montescladó Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!