10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montemayor De Pililla Castile And Leon:
Hotel Puerta del Arco
This attractive, intimate hotel in the historic center of Tudela de Duero offers elegant rooms with hydromassage showers or baths. It is well located for exploring the Ribera del Duero region.All of the rooms in the Hotel Puerta del Arco have wooden floors and dark wooden furniture. They also have free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Some rooms have a terrace and views of the River Duero and surrounding countryside.The Puerta del Arco has a terrace with tables and chairs where you can enjoy views of the Ribera del Duero. There is also a bar where guests can try a good range of the local wines.The property offers free on-site parking, subject to availability. Located 9.3 mi from Valladolid, Tudela de Duero sits by the Duero River, and the area is popular for climbing and mountain biking.
- Very large room, comfortable bed, good A/C, private car park.
Location and price
Nice rooms with patios on back of property. Secure parking
Location. Facilities. Secure garage parking.
- very tasteful room with romantic view on Duoro river
- The room, bed etc were excellent and there was nothing that I did not like about the hotel.
Surrounded by gardens, this rural hotel offers a fitness center and free Wi-Fi. Hotel Jaramiel’s restaurant has a traditional wood-burning oven, and offers local Ribera de Duero wines.The Jaramiel Hotel is a charming stone building with original wooden beams. The simple, spacious rooms have views of the countryside. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, central heating and a private bathroom with amenities.Guests can enjoy the sauna and hot tub in the Jaramiel’s fitness area. There is also a gym, and massages are available on request.Staff at the Jaramiel’s reception can provide information about the region. Located in the Ribera del Duero winemaking region, the hotel is 8.7 mi from Valladolid and a 45-minute drive from Peñafiel. Free private parking is offered on site.
- Friendly personnel and cute décor with personal touches. Nice provincial hotel in the heart of Spain.
- La gentillesse de la personne qui nous a reçu et servie au petit dejeuner
- Es un hotel rústico, acogedor, tranquilo y muy familiar. Los dueños son encandadores.
- El personal super atento, amable y muy agradable. Nos atendió muy bien y nos dió el desayuno una hora antes, porque teníamos que salir pronto del hotel.
- La chambre était propre mais il a fallu réclamer les serviettes. Par contre un grand parking privé mais …..on ne vit pas dans le parking !!!
Fuente Aceña Hotel Boutique
This restored 300 year-old flour mill offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet restaurant. Rooms at Posada Fuente de la Aceña have a private balcony, with views of the Duero River.The hotel is in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y León. This rural setting is ideal for walking or biking. The city of Valladolid is just 18.5 miles away.Fuente de la Aceña’s popular restaurant serves creative cuisine, based on fresh local produce. There is also a bar and terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at the Posada are minimalist and spacious. They are set in a new building, connected to the old mill. Each room has air conditioning and heating, a minibar and satellite TV.
- The welcome was warm and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our 2 night stay. The restaurant food was exceptional and the choice of wine excellent. There are several wine houses in the village, and the hotel keeps a stock if you want to buy. The rooms are not luxurious, but it’s nice to be able to walk out onto the terrace by the river, and the price represents good value for money. Highly recommend a two night stay
- Breakfast room was pleasant. Self service though.
- This is a great hotel with a fabulous restaurant. The design is modern although the hotel is now more than 15 years old I understand. The large terrace with tables runs along the ground floor rooms is very pleasant. A good breakfast is included in the price.
Bed very comfortable, bed linen of excellent quality. We loved the location, the view and the sound of the river. Beautiful place.
We also appreciated the improvised salad dinner provided, even though the kitchen was not open, being Sunday evening.
The bedrooms’ direct access onto the terrace was particularly appreciated.
All the staff very helpful – not only with hotel services but with places to visit, the wines of the area, etc.
The hotel is in a beautiful location on the river Duero, has an excellent restaurant and a relaxed atmosphere which all makes for a very pleasurable stay.
Posada La Casona de Valbuena
Posada La Casona de Valbuena is a renovated 18th-century property, which features impressive wooden beamed ceilings. It is located in Valbuena de Duero, 150 feet from the River Duero.All heated rooms and suites have wooden floors, a desk, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Suites also feature a spa bath and sofa. Some have a terrace.There are barbecue facilities and a café. A buffet breakfast is offered. Lunch and dinner are available upon request. There is a supermarket 350 feet away.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is free parking nearby. Guests can relax in the lounge, reading room or outdoor terraces.
- Great location. Beautiful establishment – 200 year old stone building with exposed wood beams throughout. Food was good. Very quiet. Large outdoor and indoor seating for meals with only 9 rooms. Friendly staff, but they don’t speak much English
- Everything they do,they do their best to make you feel welcome. Very old and interesting place and looking around the village was nice too
- We did get a nice suite with seperate sitting area. The bathroom did have a massage bath which is always nice. The building has many comfortable spaces where you can sit and relax. The bar serves some tapas. People are friendly.
- It was a nice place to stay we were going to Santander to the ferry port so no time to look around which was a shame. Would definitely go back. Could not fault it.
Very nice stay, great combination between authentic and modern style Helpful stuff, please ask about wineries, there are absolutely fantastic wine there (bodega Acension -Veronica Salgado wine).
And many thanks to the owner who send my dresses back after I forgot it in a hotel closet.
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga is set among the vineyards of Ribera del Duero in Castilla y León. This hotel features a wine therapy spa and free Wi-Fi access.The luxurious rooms at Hotel Arzuaga are spacious and feature air conditioning and plasma-screen TV. All rooms feature private bathroom and mini-bar.The Arzuaga’s spa features a sauna, large hot tub and fitness area. It offers a wide range of wine therapy treatments including wraps, exfoliants, facials and massages.Next to the hotel, the Arzuaga vineyards produce their own wine. Wine-tastings and vineyard tours are offered from the hotel. Other hotel facilities include an à la carte restaurant, snack-bar and sun terrace.Arzuaga Hotel and Spa is located just a few minutes outside of Quintanilla De Onésimo and 30 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. There is also free private parking on site.
- We spent a fortune on our dinner, but it was quite an experience! We ate a gourmet wine marriage at Taller 1, michelin star and waitressed by Amaya Arzuaga.
- Terrific facility with great restaurant/bar area. Spacious, clean rooms and very pleasant staff.
- The garden,the welcoming wine and drinks,the spacious room and toilet and the very friendly nightwatchman that told us about the wildlife,wine harvest and funny anecdotes.
- The SPA is fantastic – many different options – and the pool is at a perfect temperature.
- The Spa facilities are excellent, so is the location and the authenticity of the winemaker.
Hotel Restaurante Florida
Hotel Restaurante Florida is located 1.2 mi from Cuéllar. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking, 31 mi from Valladolid. All rooms have a furnished terrace and flat-screen TV.Located on the first floor, all the Air-conditioned rooms have wooden floors and a safe. Mini-bars are available on prior request. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is available, and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant. There is also a lounge bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the A601 Motorway.
- Lovely room. Staff were really friendly and helpful; dinner very good.
- Quite. Friendly and the best nights sleep for ages.
- The hosts make you feel like home. Very friendly and helpful.
- El recinto en general, todo muy cuidado. Pocas habitaciones y aparcamiento gratis. Eso si, procura no coincidir con celebraciones si quieres tranquilidad.
- El hotel en general es muy bonito se nota que hacen eventos tipo boda nos hicimos unas fotos muy chulas en el jardin, la habitación es muy grande muy limpia con terraza y aunque el hotel es de carretera no se escuchaba nada de coches, la amabilidad del personal no tiene precio y un desayuno riquisimo nos pusieron lo que quisimos. Volveremos a repetir sin duda. Muchas gracias por resolvernos lo del interruptor
Hostal San Antonio
Located a 5-minute walk from the center of Íscar, Hostal San Antonio offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. Valladolid is just 25 mi away.
Each functional room at Hostal San Antonio has classic-style décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms include a TV and heating.
The San Antonio’s restaurant offers homemade meals, including characteristic regional dishes. A daily set menu is available at lunchtime.A range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the town of Íscar. Just 9.3 mi away you can find the Pinocio adventure park, which offers paintballing, mountain biking and ziplining.
- It was a good hostal, very clean, beautifull bathrooms, nice garden. It was all very good, but we didn’t like Iscar so much, not so much to do for us.
- Nice hotel with friendly staff, nice and Clean rooms and good breakfast. All for a very modest price.
- Bien situado muy limpio y muy amables los dueños.muy atentos
- La habitación, muy amplia y el baño inmenso. Todo muy limpio y con un gran vestidor
Su personal encantadores, todo estaba fenomenal
Instalación,limpieza de 10, y comida súper
Hotel Duero is 5 minutes’ drive from Valladolid and offers rooms with flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and full heating and air conditioning.A mini-bar, safe and work desk as well as latex mattresses are available in rooms at Duero Hotel. All have their own private bathroom with hairdryer, a hydromassage shower or a bath.Duero’s bar-café has extensive opening hours and serves breakfast, snacks and tapas.Duero Hotel offers a meeting room with natural light and audiovisual equipment.Hotel Duero is located in the center of Laguna de Duero, in the province of Valladolid. The town is set by the River Duero, near many business and technology parks. Central Valladolid is only 3.1 mi away, and there is easy access via the N-601.
- The location is great on the corner to the main street in Laguna de Duero so Entertainment is on door step and you can pick up transport links easily.
Location was good for us with plenty of restaurants and coffee shops outside. Easy to park your car just outside in the street.
Overall was ok.
- Estuvimos una sola noche debido a que teníamos una boda cerca. Todo muy limpito y cómodo. Buena estancia.
- Simplemente la ubicación por qué me venía bien por el lugar a donde necesitaba ir.
- Hotel tranquilo y acogedor, buena elección en Laguna de Duero o si vas a visitar Valladolid pero no quieres quedarte en la capital
Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena
Offering a spa center and hot spring bath, Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is set in Valbuena de Duero. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Valladolid is 24 mi from Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, while Palencia is 30 mi away.
- Outside pool with thermal water. Picturesque scenery. Luxurious double-storey rooms. Wonderful massage.
- Location, staff, facillities, thermal pools, cleanliness, restaurant and the quality of food, friendship staff in the reception and especially in the restaurant, large spaces, many corners where you can spend time and share tranquility, attention to the details.
- Great piece of architecture, very unique mix of modern facilities in such an old setting
- Spa well worth using and thus makes sense to pay for a deal including Spa use. Food very good, better than many local places . Staff very helpful and attentive when we had problems with aircon in our initial room.
- very elegant hotel with a lovely spa and fine room service at breakfast
Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as free bikes, Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine is located in Sardoncillo. The property features a fitness center, as well as a spa & wellness center. The on-site restaurant serves local cuisine.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Rooms have a private bathroom, while some rooms have a balcony and others also feature a garden view. At Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine, every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Speaking German and English at the reception, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Valladolid is 17 miles from Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine, while Palencia is 28 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 24 miles away.
- Fantastic location. Beautifully restored monastery. Very assertive staff. Wonderful pool area and great biking areas.
- Staff excellent. As soon as you walk into the reception, there is a tranquility that seems to have survived since it was a monastery. Take the wine tour – really informative and fun. Dinner at the refectory was a highlight.
- The property itself, well renovated and preserved, the pool area, the service.
- The architecture of the abbey, the feeling of space, a beautiful landscape, immediate de-stressor, a sense of peacefulness and calm
- From arrival to departure, the staff were incredible.. Attentive but not overbearing; friendly; helpful; and very efficient… The food was first class, and the choice of food and beverage excellent.. The spa was clean, well equipped, and the treatments were very good.. And the rooms are spacious and comfortable…
Top Hotels In Montemayor De Pililla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montemayor de Pililla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!