10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montejo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid:
Hospedería El Arco
Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, Hospederia El Arco in Villavieja de Lozoya is settled in a peaceful countryside location 43 mi from Madrid. The hotel features a bar and a traditional restaurant.Spacious accommodations at El Arco comes with a hot tub and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, as well as Spanish seasonal dishes at lunch and dinner. The shared lounge features exposed-brick walls and landscape views.Pinilla Reservoir is 15 minutes’ drive from Hospederia El Arco and Hayedo de Montejo Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.
Habitación con encanto
José Luis y Sonia encantadores
- Casa preciosa. José Luis más que atento a cualquier necesidad de los huéspedes
- Habitación amplia, luminosa y rehabilitada con gusto exquisito. El personal es amable y muy profesional. Muy recomendable.
- la tranquilidad el buen servicio y la buena cena y el desayuno
- El trato del personal excelente. El hotel y habitaciones muy bien y la comida muy rica.
- Habitación con encanto
Hotel La Beltraneja
Located 1 hour’ drive from Madrid, Hotel La Beltraneja features unique suites with original stone walls and exposed wooden beams of Buitrago del Lozoya Castle. A pillow menu is provided.Decorated in warm tones, each suite comes with a double sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. All have under-floor heating and a balcony or windows with a light-filtering system to control the lights. The private bathroom features a hydromassage shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.You can find a range of restaurants, shops and bar within a short walk. Hotel La Beltraneja also have a free water distributor for tea and coffee.The hotel features a small library with a selection of travel guides and you have easy access to Burgos on the A1 Motorway. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Absolutly everything, location, staff, breakfast, the room was clean and tidy. I will repeat for sure!
- A unique place to stay. A beautifully presented room and spotlessly clean. A good WIFI signal and air con which was very much appreciated.
- Quaint ,clean comfortable. Uniquely done in the walls of 12th century building.Fully restored bathroom and plumbing. Tea and coffee available twenty four hours.Expansive super king size bed. We loved the experience.
- The hotel itself is excellent. Location, cleanliness, decor, etc are very good.The complimentary mini-bar and free hot drinks are a bonus and the small terrace is charming.
- The bed in the room was very comfortable. The television was big and you could log in to your netflix account from it. The air conditioning was also nice as well as the room having a very beautiful interior in general.
Located 50 minutes’ drive from Madrid, the family-run Mirasierra features rooms with views of the Segovia Mountains. Set in gardens, it has an outdoor pool and offers traditional Castilian cuisine.The large, air-conditioned rooms in Mirasierra have satellite TV and balconies. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Mirasierra’s café-restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specializes in suckling pig and lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven. In summer you can dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the Segovia countryside.Nearby attractions include historic towns Pedraza and Sepúlveda, 25 minutes’ drive away. The Prádena Caves can be reached by car in 12 minutes and the River Duratón Nature Reserve is 14 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking and easy access to the A-1 Motorway
- Excellent cafe – pool looked nice but arrived too late to use.
- The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms comfortable and the food good
- A really pleasant surprise – right on the motorway, next door to a petrol station (but very quiet) is this very pleasant hotel. Cool, quiet, clean and comfortable and with a nice restaurant and bar on site. Breakfast was good value and with a nice range of food. Will definitely stay again.
- A great place to stay, although we found it difficult to find, even though when we did find it ..it really was very obvious
- Perfect location lovely staff, great food, beautiful views convenient
Hotel Rural La Data
Hotel Rural La Data has 11 cozy rooms and is located in the foothills of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range in Gallegos, 19 mi from Segovia.It is a fantastic destination for those looking for a tranquil spot to relax in surrounded by nature and picturesque landscape.There is also a room suitable for meetings, training days etc.
- La estancia estupenda. Limpio, amables, tranquilidad, genial en general.
- Great location, big breakfast, really nice hotel staff.
- The views from the room, very spacious and cosy communal area with the fireplace. The breakfast was quite good.
It was my third visit in this hotel, and everything was enjoyable as the first time
Everything was great. Friendly stuff, good balanced design of the hotel, very clean, cosy, all equipment in very good condition. Underfloor heating is very nice. The tranquil view of the camp from the window, with sounds of caw bells. Great service, good food, and first of all – great atmosphere.
The price\value correlation was also pretty good.
Located in Cerezo de Abajo, Hotel Langa is just 15 minutes’ drive from La Pinilla Ski Resort. The hotel features free WiFi and free parking.Rooms feature under-floor heating and a terrace with mountain views. There is a satellite TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, with 4 single beds.The hotel has a bar and an à la carte restaurant. The TV lounge and reading room has a fireplace and board games. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking or horse riding in the area.There are some natural pools in Cerezo de Abajo, and staff can give you more information on canoeing in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
excellent restaurant on opposite side of the road
- We were given a huge room and on the ground floor. As we had our German Shepherd with us, this was perfect! We have used Hotel Langa on several occasions, both to and from the ferry ports, it is 5 minutes from the main road and they have an excellent informal bar/restaurant area, which is dog friendly and sells some excellent food and drink at very reasonable prices. The owners are lovely and as they speak very little English, they welcomed our attempts at trying to communicate in Spanish! Look forward to staying here again soon!
- Beds were comfortable , nice situation , every thing was fine if you weren’t a vegan, gluten intolerant or had particular dietary needs. When traveling one doesn’t want substandard food. So unless they addressed that issue I wouldn’t go there again.
- Very clean large room. Comfy beds and good bathroom. Very easy from the motorway for overnight stop. Works well when travelling with dogs.
- Just off the motorway easy to find. Dog friendly huge rooms with 5 beds.
- location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
El Hotel De La Villa
El Hotel De La Villa is located in Pedraza-Segovia. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms at El Hotel De La Villa feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Segovia is 21 miles from El Hotel De La Villa. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 47 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable and it had a nice rustic feel
They gave us a extra bed for 20€.
It was a good breakfast. I was expecting just bread and coffee but they put some eggs, fresh melon, etc.
- Nice hotel very well decorated with amazing location. The breakfast was amazing
- Breakfast insufficient variety and quality/quantity
- Large room in medieval town. Breakfast just average.wifi ok
Set in La Cabrera, Hotel Mavi is a family-run accommodations that offers a 24-hours front desk.Built in stone and wood, offering a rustic décor, all the functional rooms in hotel Mavi come with flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.An à-la-carte breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria. There is also a restaurant where set menus are served daily, à-la-carte options are also available.There is a glazed terrace overlooking the mountains. Other facilities include a lounge area with TV where guests can relax.Hiking is possible in the surroundings and a bicycle rental service is possible on-site.Hotel Mavi is conveniently located next to A1 highway. Madrid is 37 mi away while Segovia is 60 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Madrid-Barajas, 35 minutes’ ride away.
- Nice place and good location for stopover if driving up from South to get Ferry next afternoon in Bilbao.
- Good location enroute for Bilbao ferry. Comfortable and clean.
- Good sized room, large ensuite, comfy bed and aircon, so had a great night’s sleep. The hotel was very quiet and just a nice and handy place for a stop over on the way to Santander.
Excellent fir a travel stop over.
Lovely menu del dia. Good food at amazing price.
Would definitely stay again if passing
Good location for stopping when travelling from Costa Blanca to Santander.
Hospederia de Santo Domingo
Housed in an early 18th century noble villa and located within the old Jewish quarter of Pedraza, this attractive hotel combines traditional elements with modern comforts.The tranquil rooms have been decorated with warm colors and carefully-equipped with thoughtful details. Several of the rooms offer terraces with views of the attractive gardens and Sierra de Guadarrama from the front façade.Business guests and groups can also benefit from a meeting room with a capacity of 22 people.
- Lovely setting and surroundings. Everything was carefully arranged with poliness.
- I can’t praise this place enough. It was perfection: comfortable, relaxed, beautifully appointed, lovely helpful and discreet staff, excellent breakfast, phenomenal location. Stayed for 3 nights of utter bliss. The village is completely intact from medieval times and fascinating to explore but also makes a good base for traveling to Segovia, Sepúlveda and other locales. And then to come “home” to the quiet luxury of this perfect hotel.
- Great staff and beautiful location. Highly recommend this place.
- Everything was fine : nice place, big room with a view on the countryside, pleasant staff, good buffet breakfast … and a reasonnable price
- A good comfortable hotel in a charming little hill town, from which it is easy to visit Segovia.
Posada de Serrada
Offering a restaurant and bar with a terrace, Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada is set in the small village of Serrada de la Fuente. It also has a free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features mountain views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The A1 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada. Madrid and Segovia are 53 mi away. The Macizo del Pico del Lobo-Cebollera Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the guest house. There is free parking available on site.
- La habitación muy confortable, la comida buenísima, comimos y cenamos todos los días allí, probamos de casi todo y todo estaba delicioso y el trato maravilloso tanto con nosotros como con nuestro perrito, Te sientes allí como si estuvieras en tu casa, un lugar fabuloso si lo que quieres es descansar, pasear y comer y cerca en coche tienes unos lugares muy bonitos para visitar
- La atención, la familiaridad. La posada es muy acogedora. Comimos el primer día y todo muy rico, muy casero. Muy pendientes en todo momento de nuestras necesidades.
- La sensación de tranquilidad y de sentirte como en casa, tanto por la atención como por el pueblo en sí.
- Excelente trato de las propietarias y magnífica la tranquilad y paz del lugar. Sin olvidar que comimos muy bien. Lo recomiendo.
El alojamiento está perfectamente ubicado para recorrer los pueblos de la sierra. Mari Paz y su hermana Juani simplemente maravillosas, te facilitan la estancia todo lo que pueden y mas.
Sin duda si volvemos por allí, la visita está asegurada.
Posada de robledillo
Posada de robledillo is offering accommodations in Robledillo de la Jara. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can dine in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a TV. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Posada de robledillo also have a mountain view.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Guadalajara is 29 miles from Posada de robledillo. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Lugar acogedor y habitación confortable. Atendieron una petición especial a la perfección y nos avisaron que eran las fiestas del pueblo y habría algo de ruido por si queríamos anular. Fácil aparcamiento.
- Estaba limpio, la ubicación y el restaurante era muy agradable
- El restaurante sin lugar a dudas merece la pena. Fue lo mejor de nuestra estancia allí. Totalmente recomendable.
- Muy limpio. Habitación amplia y calentita. El entorno.
- Buen trato, buena comida y el hotel rural muy agradable.
Top Hotels In Montejo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!