10 Best Hotels To Stay In Montederramo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montederramo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montederramo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montederramo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montederramo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montederramo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montederramo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Montederramo Galicia:
Hotel La Churra
Set in the stunning natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this quaint and modern hotel is the ideal place to explore the mountains and river valleys in this region of Galicia. Enjoy views of the countryside from the hotel. You can also participate in a wealth of outdoor activities here and go on cultural excursion such as the Monastery Route. This is the ideal place to get away from it all and relax in a beautiful natural setting.
- The shower temperature control was very different, didn’t figure out how to use it at first but then it made all the sense. The towels were great, my girlfriend complimented them a lot. Super confortable bed with big pillows. The fragrance of the whole building was very pleasurable. And finaly, the breakfast was great!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, the breakfasts excellent and the decor a lovely blend of local materials in stone and wood. The hotel boasts a beautiful upstairs gallery where you can sit with panoramic views over, the square next to the monastery and over the the hills behind this quaint Galician village. The perfect place for a quiet restful few days in beautiful surroundings.
Un gran descubrimiento, fuimos por la nota que tenía y la verdad es que no nos ha defraudado.
Las instalaciones más que correctas, las habitaciones, baños … cómodos y acogedores. La cama muy cómoda y la decoración estupenda.
El trato con el cliente excepcional.
Y la cafetería – restaurante inmejorable, productos de calidad a un precio razonable y con un buen trato.
Gracias a Agustin y a su precioso hotel por estos días.
- Excelente hotel en su categoría. Perfectas instalaciones. Para disfrutar de naturaleza arte gastronomía. Buena ubicación para recorrer la rebeira sacra. Agustín el responsable súper atento y gran cicerone de la zona
- Lo que más nos gustó sin duda fue la cocina y el trato de Agustín y familia. También nos gustó mucho el tamaño de la habitación y el baño, aunque los apliques se movían todos.
Hotel Monumento Castillo de Maceda
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Monumento Castillo de Maceda is located in Maceda. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a balcony. Private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. Extras include a safety deposit box and bed linen.At Hotel Monumento Castillo de Maceda you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Vigo Airport is 50 mi away.
- Very unusual to be able to spend the night in a castle. Just like being King for a day. The food was excellent.
- The staff could,nt have been more helpful, especially DIEGO, HE COULD,NT HAVE DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU, hes a true gem to the resort………nothing was a problem.
- The place is really nice, very close to the beautiful town of Allariz, where you can find very good restaurants and nice outlets. The hotel is beautiful, nicely decorated and with good views.
- What a wonderful little castle and a privilege to be able to stay in this historic building. We enjoyed being able to walk around the ramparts, and found our room comfortable and quiet. The gentleman in charge was kind enough to bring our meal time forward from 9.30 to 8.30pm. The food was excellently cooked and presented, and the wine was really good too. Breakfast was basic but adequate.
- Diego was the consummate host making us feel special from the moment we walked in to when we left, nothing was too much for him to do and his English was very good. We long to go back in winter when the wood burners will be blasting out heat, if the experience is half as good as sitting on the outside decking watching the sunset with wine and food it will be heavenly!!!
Hotel Pousada Vicente Risco
Offering a picturesque setting in Castro Caldelas, La Pousada Vicente Risco used to be the home of the famous artist and intellect, Vicente Risco. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rustic rooms at La Pousada Vicente Risco have exposed stone walls and pastel tones. There is a small seating area with a sofa, satellite TV, heating and a desk.Cuisine characteristic of the Ribeira Sacra region is served in the restaurant, along with wine produced from local Mencia grapes.Cañón do Sil and the Sant Estevo River are within 40 minutes’ drive of the Vicente Risco. Ourense is 29 mi away, and Montfort de Lemos is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- No English was spoken at all but we still managed to communicate. The lovely hostess helped me carry our bags up the stairs! The rooms are huge and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Good sized room and very clean, extremely good value for money.
- Everything was extraclean, the host Milagros was kind and she provided breakfast earlier for us. The food was fantastic.
- The family atmosphere was wonderful. The food was delicious
- The structure is placed in the center of the village, and it’s really nice: spacious room, nice bathroom.
O balcón da ribeira
O balcón da ribeira provides accommodations in Parada del Sil. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a bar. Rooms include a balcony.The rooms in O balcón da ribeira are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at O balcón da ribeira also provide guests with free WiFi.Ourense is 15 miles from O balcón da ribeira. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 55 miles from O balcón da ribeira.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ansuiña is located in Baños de Molgas. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At Hotel Ansuiña, rooms come with a desk. Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. Guest rooms feature a private bathroom and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ourense is 12 miles from Hotel Ansuiña, while Allariz is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 49 miles from Hotel Ansuiña.
Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was in excellent condition and clean.
Staff were very friendly and helpful
La ubicación genial, los empleados muy amables y atentos, intentaban en todo momento complacerte y que estuvieras bien!
Habitaciones cómodas y dependiendo qué habitación te toque la ducha era amplia. La planta 1 y 2 las mejores! Buen sitio muy bonito con piscina municipal a 20 pasos, que cuesta 1€ adultos y 0.50€ niños mayores de 6 años y los más pequeños gratis.
- La ubicación inmejorable buen aparcamiento. Punto por el cual se puede hacer muchas excursiones.
- Los alrededores son muy bonitos. Tiene un paseo detrás del hotel precioso. Es una especie de parque con puentes sobre el río. También tiene piscina, hay mucha gente paseando, es tranquilo y bonito. El hotel está muy bien. Tiene mucho potencial. Se podrían mejorar muchas cosas. La gestión podría ser más eficiente y con personal más cualificado lo que marcaría la diferencia.
- La habitacion era amplia, el baño estaba limpio y bastante nuevo y la ubicacion era buena.
- Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was in excellent condition and clean.
Cima da Vila
Located in Castro Caldelas, 1.2 mi from Edo River, Cima da Vila offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer is available on request.The property offers a shared lounge with a library. Public parking is available nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the guest house. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside of the Ribeira Sacra and the Romanesque Galician architecture. O Invernadeiro Nature Reserve is 22 mi away. Ourense can be reached in around 45 minutes by car.
- The hostess makes you feel at home, the place is at the top and end of the town thus tranquility and privacy are ensured, decoration is just perfect, good taste in all the details, bathroom is absolutely cleaned and if hair dryer is needed you just need to ask for it! No TV in the room but a comfortable TV room is available if needed. A place to repeat!
- Such a lovely clean hotel with a lovely welcoming and helpful owner. She made us feel very welcome and gave us some great suggestions for things to do in the area. I only know a small amount of Spanish and she knew enough English so that we were able to communicate and understand one another and enhance our respective pronunciation skills. Castro Caldelas is a small town with an interesting castle and a few places to eat and well placed for walking or boat trips in the area.
Everthing about Cima da Vila was just great:The view, the hostess Nini, the central location, and it is well maintained.
Above all, the beauty with which it is decorated – wonderful works of art everywhere, pretty colors in the rooms, and a sun room very comfortably furnished and with interesting books.
- The guest house was very clean, beautifully furnished and comfortable. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. It is a perfect location for exploring the Ribeira Sacra. Cafes and restaurants are nearby, but the hotel is in a very quiet area in the old part of town.
- La relación con Nini fue genial. Vale muchísimo. Nos aconsejó estupendamente de lo que hacer cada día. Tres días muy aprovechados gracias a ella. Es de 10
Balneario de Molgas
Located in Baños de Molgas, Balneario de Molgas provides free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Balneario de Molgas.Ourense is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Allariz is 8 miles away. Vigo Airport is 49 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aldea Rural Couso Galán
La Aldea de Couso is a former hamlet located next to the River Límia, in the Galician countryside. Spread between various restored buildings, all rooms include flat-screen TVs and heating.Room at the Aldea de Couso have rustic design, with characteristic wooden beams. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.The Aldea’s restaurant serves homemade food and specializes in meat dishes. There is also a café-bar with an outdoor terrace.La Aldea is 34 mi from Ourense and within 25 mi of the Portuguese border. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling, and free bicycle hire is available from reception. Free public parking can be found nearby.
Los trabajadores todos muy majos y muy atentos!
Nuestra casita preciosa aunque para la próxima nos gustaría con más luz la habitación,vistas mejores!
El desayuno y la cena muy ricos!
- El trato personalizado, la profesionalidad, el gusto por agradar y la calidad del servicio así como de la Bodega y Cocina
- El personal súper atentos, Dany el camarero muy profesional y súper amable.
- La cena fue espectacular. La cama, comodísima. El paraje, encantador.
El lugar donde esta ubicada perfecto ; asi como los alrededores e instalaciones.
Perfecto para perderse al aire libre y en la intimidad.
- Los trabajadores todos muy majos y muy atentos!
Hotel O Casino da Rasa
Hotel O Casino da Rasa has a beautiful setting in Nogueira de Ramuin and outside Luintra. This eco-friendly property offers a restaurant and modern rooms with hydromassage showers.Each attractive room at Hotel O Casino da Rasa has colorful décor with wooden finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The surrounding Ribeira Sacra region is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The hotel is located in the Sil River Canyon, 1.6 mi from Santo Estevo Pier, from where you can take boat trips.Ourense is 12 mi away, while Vigo, the Atlantic coastline and Santiago de Compostela are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Lovely views and great food. Location perfect for gorge visit
El trato con el gerente y con los empleados ha sido muy bueno.
Manuel, la empanada estaba buenísima, muchas gracias
- Me encanto la situación, la atención y la cena en la terraza del restaurante, CALIDAD y PRECIO
- Desayuno. Muy bien ubicado para conocer el Cañón del Sil.
- Las personas que lo atienden muy amables.El restaurante excelente.La relación calidad precio de la conocida muy buena
Pazo da Pena Manzaneda
Pazo Da Pena Manzaneda is located in Manzaneda, in Riberia Sacra wine region, in the Terra de Trives. This large 16th-century stately house has a large garden.The property has been carefully restored keeping the original features and has a spacious lounge with wooden floors, sofas and a fireplace. You can hire bikes on site for free, subject to availability.The stylish rooms at Pazo de Pena Manzaneda come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one has a mini-bar and a safe. Some rooms have a spa bath in the bathroom.The property is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort. The surrounding countryside is also great for hiking, cycling and other adventure sports. There are also various wine routes that you can enjoy nearby.
- beautiful quiet landscape, very friendly stuff, the architecture and furnishing of the house and the room
I liked everything, this accomodation is one of the finest accomodation experience I’ve ever had, maybe the best. There are so many aspects to rate it so high. I love rustic charm but prefer mod cons. I like history and quirky features. I like to be in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Pano da Pena would score a perfect 10 in every category.
We are now thinking of new travel itineraries that will allow us to come back again
- The place was fantastic! Beautiful rural decoration. Very traditional. We felt like we traveled through time. Breakfast was delicious. And there are lots to do in the beautiful surroundings.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and very clean!
- This hotel has everything to be a successful choice when visiting the Ribeira Sacra region – beautiful setting, a building full of character and carefully restored, nice and comfy beds, difficult to find a fault from an environment perspective.
Top Hotels In Montederramo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montederramo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montederramo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montederramo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!