10 Best Hotels To Stay In Monte Rojo – Top Hotel Reviews
Monte Rojo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monte Rojo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monte Rojo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monte Rojo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monte Rojo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monte Rojo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Monte Rojo:
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Cocuyo is located in Monte Rojo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Las Terrenas is 18 miles from Hotel Cocuyo, and El Limón is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Spring Hotel is located in Santa Bárbara de Samaná, 15 miles from Las Terrenas and 8 miles from El Limón.The rooms have a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- good hotel with big rooms, friendly staff, new beds, aircondition and fan
- The room was spotless. Good shower. Bed very comfortable. The staff accommodating and plesant. Perfect location for access to all Samana Tours. A short walk to the whale watching boat. Also, walking distance to the Caribe Tours terminal.
Good walking distance to the docks, public bus terminal reachable within 15-20 min.
Room and bed was clean, José liaised with a representative of booking.com to solve the issues on the wrong room description.
- Friendly staff, clean room, secure. Good location easy to find and close to everything.
Room had 2 big rooms capable for big family.
We ordered trip to see whales on via reception.
price was very friendly and good service.
Location nearby to the bay with boats.
Las Ballenas Escondidas
Located in Los Naranjos, 21 miles from Las Terrenas, Las Ballenas Escondidas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Limón is 14 miles from Las Ballenas Escondidas, and Las Galeras is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 32 miles from Las Ballenas Escondidas.
- Magnificent view from restaurant and our cabin, lots of colors everywhere, clean pool and rooms, bottled water refiled daily
Upon arrival, you are immediately impressed by the beauty of the site. The view is impressive. The garden is well maintained and the view on the swimming pool and the sea is beautiful.
The restaurant is really good, tasty food and good portions. It is also convenient to have a car if you go there (but you would know if you do a minimum of research before your trip!). The hotel offers excursions and we did one: the boat picked us up from the beach! Really convenient!
The staff is kind and helpful.
- The resort is beautiful. Owners amd staff were wonderful.
The location is great, the view is breathtaking, the staff is very friendly. They really make sure you have everything you need.
The menu from the restaurant is very good and diverse.
- The scenery and location are amazing the Gardner Bate was so helpful and friendly the staff was so supportive and kind to me and my young children and husband. This is a unique amazing clean and comfortable hotel. The only thing is that I wish the jacuzzi was working it was not in service and that was disappointing and not advertised at the time . Overall it was a 10/10 experience I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay near Samana and Sanchez. The best part was the safe and private bohio you get to stay in with multiple levels. THE BEST
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Mildania offers accommodations in Rancho Español. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Las Terrenas is 15 miles from Hotel Mildania, and El Limón is 8 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Not new but with very nice balcony where You can sit and rest. Very good breakfast.
- The hotel was clean and no noise. People friendly and kind. The view from the hotel to the valley is very beautiful.
- The staff seemed pleasant enough. It was in a good location for accessing whale watching and restaurants. Breakfast was adequate. Hot water was running but we were only staying one night and did not want to use the shower.
- The staff understand that their accommodation was basic but aimed to deliver a better star rating on service as they knew it mattered
- Great family staff. Went out of their way to advise and help us. Good food, air conditioning nice and fresh.
Las Galeras Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Galeras.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Las Galeras Hotel offers accommodations in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from Las Galeras Hotel.
- This boutique hotel has it all! It is perfectly situated in the heart of Samana. Close to two beaches and la playita beach is only a 10 minute walk. You have many small restaurants around and the food is very good and at great prices. Jan the hotel owner was very nice, hospitable and friendly. It was overall a great stay . This is an economical no frills hotel but it is super clean, comfortable and clean close to everything. I will be staying here again on my next trip to Samana. Thank you Jan!
- Great location, close to the beach & restaurants. Superb place, highly recommended!
- Perfect hotel, by Poland owner Jan – it was great! Perfect apartments, perfect beds, perfect and clean everything in the apartments. Jan was preparing brekfasts by himselves. Eggs, ham, cheese, coffee, it was enough for breakfast. We were there 2 nights and it was perfect accomodations. I can recommend it to everyone.
- Nice accommodation. The owner is sympatic and helpful it is near lovely beach playita and also the breakfast fast very good.
- Friendly and helpful owner. Fabulous breakfast. Really nice point. We had great time.
Hotel El Marinique
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel El Marinique is located in Las Galeras. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Terrenas is 22 miles from Hotel El Marinique, and El Limón is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It seems to me,nicole godin the owner, was more driven and motivated on the money then the vacationers experience !I’ve been traveling in the dominican republik for over 2 months. I have, thank god , experienced many beautiful things?.
- Excellent place. Close to the beach. Beutiful breakfast. Nicole made us a new years evenig dinner that was superdeliciuos. Short walk to the best beach ever, Playita.
- Everything was perfect! The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. The place has a fantastic garden. Breakfast was excellent. The beach is gorgeous and not crowded. The village itself is quite and peaceful. I could stay longer.. Thank you Eva!
- A nice and quiet place. The bungalows are really lovely and cozy. The restaurant has a nice view over the ocean and the food was really good! The breakfast with handmade bread by the owner comes with delicious local fruits. The burger with fries were just as good as the fish. The owner and staff were nice and helpful. The beach was clean, with nice white sand and not crowded, just two minutes from the hotel. Always a nice place if you want something quiet and relaxing. We would totally come back.
- We stayed 6 nights and were very impressed by the Hotel El Marinique. Our spacious and quiet bungalow was very comfortable and had good facilities. It was immaculately cleaned each day. The location of the hotel is perfect being as close to the beach as you can be in Las Galeras and a two minute walk from town. The friendly owner Nicole speaks fluent English, Spanish and French and is always at hand to help with questions about the surrounding area. The restaurant area also had the best Wifi I have come across on my stay in the Dominican Republic. I can highly recommend this hotel.
Bungalows of Las Galeras
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bungalows of Las Galeras offers accommodations in Las Galeras. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Las Terrenas is 22 miles from Bungalows of Las Galeras, and El Limón is 15 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- We liked everything, literally everything! We first want to thank the staff(cats included), the coolest guys in las galeras! Lovely people, always ready to help and to share tips,the place was just marvelous even if it is near the road(which can also be an advantage), the main beach was just 3mins walking from there, surrounded by great restaurants and even an authentic french bakkery! Bungalows of las galeras is overall a very clean and cosy place and we loved the cats. We will definitely stay there again! Oh, and the breakfast is truly fabulous! Thanks again guys!
- We stayed in bungalows for 3 nights and we enjoyed a lot. Beautiful nature and garden. Nice place, in center Las Galeras, close to the nice beach. Great position for another trips (playa rincon, la playta). Breakfeast was great! The owners were helpfull and very friendly. We definetely recommended this place.
Very helpful hosts.
Big good breakfast.
- Excellent Breakfast! Beautiful gardens, family friendly, nice staff. Highly recommended!
Amazing bungalows in the middle of a very well maintained garden. Totally recommend.
The owners are very nice and helpful.
Location is great.
Basic cleaning everyday.
Great breakfast but could be changed from day to day (always eggs, fruits, jam )
Chaykovski Boutique H
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Chaykovski Boutique H is located in Las Terrenas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. El Limón is 2.8 miles from Chaykovski Boutique H, and Las Galeras is 17 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The location is quiet and peaceful. It is close to El Limon, which is good for visiting the falls there.
- quiet place in the jungle, big rooms and nice pool. alex was very helpful and nice. the bed was okay and we got clean sheets every second day.
- My experience at the Chaykovsky Beach Club, although short, was wonderful. I have stayed there before and would stay there again. . Grounds are nicely kept. My room was clean, and accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I booked this hotel last minute and I am so glad I chose this place.
- Wonderful accommodation and perfect host. Perfect place for a secluded, unspoilt vacation.
Alex and Natalya were the perfect hosts. Very helpful and kind. We spent a great, relaxing week within Chaykovsky. Great place to relax and simply enjoy life.
The room was awesome!! Huge spot, comfortable bed, kitchen with the most important utensils (no cooking stove), Amazing balcony (or areaway) with hammock :-).
3 Minutes to the shallow sea with a fantastic natural beach – km’s to walk besides a breathtaking landscape.
~15 Min. driveway to Las Terrenas by car – noisy, full of joy, authentic little town. Not very touristic.
Thank you again – We would come back any time!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Playita is located in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Quiet location, nice pool. Bed was comfortable. Basic room for the money.
- I liked the price, initially, however they tried to charge me nearly 30% in taxes instead of the Dominican standard of 18%. And they added the tax to the already taxed rate that booking.com provided. I have nothing positive to say about this property.
- Everything is clean, new towels every 2 days. Hotel is well placed and looks nice.
- The location is perfect. Close to main street but on the other part far from noise. We had place with kitchen with garden which was goergous
- Las Galeras ist ein toller Ort mit einem wunderschönen Strand. Man bekommt noch etwas vom dominikanischen Leben mit. Das Hotelzimmer hatte eine Außenküche und einen schönen kleinen Garten. Unseren Kindern hat auch der Pool gut gefallen.
Altos de Caño Hondo
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Altos de Caño Hondo offers accommodations in Los Guineos Perdidos, just 18 miles from Las Terrenas. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Limón is 16 miles from Altos de Caño Hondo, and Las Galeras is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Beautiful Presentation. The room are very big, with a beautiful rustic look with comfortable beds, the view is precious.
I loved the location, right next to the national park of Los Haitises.
Also everybody enjoyed the unique natural pools. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The quality of the food and the perfect ambiance.
The natural surroundings, the possibility of exploring the park and the beach through various excursions offered on site
- Location. Wonderful view. A perfect antithesis to all inclusive and resorts. Highly recommended!
- Great view of Samaná Bay, secluded, rustic and confortable. Unique architecture.
- Impressive Architecture, spacious room, good maid service, awesome sea view, nice surrounding, perfect place to be for 3 nights
Top Hotels In Monte Rojo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monte Rojo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monte Rojo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monte Rojo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!